August 15, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
Ambessa

"And from not listening and doing what I do I ended up getting multiple orders and countless praise from my customers who loved my brand and my clothes and my idealogy, so I think imma keep not listening"

you made it bro. you obviously have physical products made that people are wearing as we speak. and happy costumers who love wearing your shirts. and your brand has an identity and everyone knows about it. good work! it doesn't seem like you need this forum anymore you obviously know everything. 

quit being defensive own up to the fact that you need to listen to people to learn. I'm done. id expect more from someone with a "4.1 GPA"
Hey HB, im taking last second orders for my clothes before I order from my manufacturer. If you're interested feel free to text me: 703-595-3753

I also have a new shirt up. Thanks fam

ambessa.bigcartel.com
if someone wanted to buy something why would they text you
I'm taking pre-orders before I order a bunch of shirts, and fall flat on my face cause I have too many shirts and not enough buyers.
you reckless .. get your product made first.. your product display is not attractive. & get your number off your website? ain't nobody gone call your ass. quit rushing take your time man. 
LMFAOOOOOO yep that's why just today I ordered 20 copies of the "Judgement Tee" & 15 copies of the "Baseball Tee" from my manufacturers for people who have already committed and paid for the shirt in their size in just two weeks. I'm tired of you fucking wannabe internet thugs acting like you know two-shits. 

While ya'll were on here telling me I wouldn't even make a sale and arguing over dumb shit, I was working my ass off.

You guys need to get our more, interact with people, network with them. I didn't use a penny on marketing, I did it all on my own. A strong majority of my customers aren't even local. They're spread out across America and even Canada & the UK. I've met people who are connected with brands like HBA & such.

And honestly it feels so good to prove all of you wrong. You guys need to support people more instead of putting them down and doubting them, negative vibe in this forum.

I have more orders for my next shipment coming in soon too already, this is just the beginning for me, I'm trying to make a brand, and I'm not gonna stop trying or working until I'm on top. And if you don't support me, fuck you, i'm doing what I do.
you just put out a unprofessional "vibe" and you get over emotional and feel you have to "prove" people that are just saying whats real. its almost as if anybody could make a brand now and all you're doing is making shirts up that only exist on a mock up and asking for people to pay you retail price to get them made, you should at least  have a sample made of the judgement tee i dont get how and why anyone would dish out 40 to you without one. And this whole pre order crap with your whole collection is bullshit maybe you lack funds? thats where the your in a rush part comes from. It seems as if you're trying to make money without spending a penny of your own it just shows that you don't take any risks and haven't worked any other job to create money to spend on your brand and also it seems like you lack confidence in your work, get a look book out, get how many shirts "made already" that you want to fulfill, you're not guaranteed anything. shit takes time. also saying fuck you and LMFAOOOOO and telling others they don't know shit on here isn't really giving you or your brand a good name you're loosing potential costumers doing that you don't know everything and neither do i but listen to people. you don't listen at all. 
Well 20 other people obviously thought it was worth while to "dish out" $40 & 15 other people thought it worth while to "dish out" $27.50. I work a full-time job while taking classes at my local community college while still in high school with a 4.1 GPA, and i do invest money into my brand, i might do a lookbook soon, and i'm not gonna take the same approach as other people do, i'm taking risks approaching my brand differently and doing it how i think it should be run #newrules and im speaking the truth, too many people are scared to voice their opinion or what they feel due to what the majority thinks. And from not listening and doing what I do I ended up getting multiple orders and countless praise from my customers who loved my brand and my clothes and my idealogy, so I think imma keep not listening. 
"I ended up getting multiple orders and countless praise from my customers who loved my brand and my clothes and my idealogy"

who are you lying to
you're one of the people on here I can't stand, I'm not lying to no one, and I surely don't see you doing anything productive or anything so I don't why in the hell you're talking
i can't stand when people come on here advertising their sloppy generic brand and beg for peoples attention and then cry if it's negative. i've been running my own brand since june 2012, so i guess that can be considered 'productive'. 
If you already sold 20+ shirts, then why dont you have any photos of an actual product yet? Presenting mock ups is good if you want to get some feedback on a potential design, but if you are trying to sell something usually a buyer would want to see the actual product, not just a mock up template. This is especially important for the Judgement tee. We recently designed a shirt with the idea that it would look good sublimated all over on a t shirt. Mock up templates looked great, and everyone we showed the template to really liked it as well, however, once we ordered a sample we noticed that it did not work as well as we though in real life, so we had to alter the design. Point is, if we had already charged 20+ people who pre ordered this shirt, it would have been extremely embaressing either sending them a shirt that looked nothing like the mock up or having to refund their money because we werent capable of producing what we already sold. You get real defensive when people try to give you their opinion, chill man. Its dope that you sold 20+ shirts already, but have you reached your goal yet? I am guessing you want to make a living doing this, so at some point you are going to have to listen to others advice. I can definitely tell that you are passionate about what you are putting out, but getting defensive and acting like you know it all wont get you very far.
I feel what you're saying man, and I got a digital proof from my manufacturer a while ago after i submitted them my template with the art-work on it and it appeared exactly as it should, but I can completely understand why people would want to see the actual shirts and pics of them should be up in about two weeks, but yeah when I was saying I know everything it was more out of spite and anger towards some people who down me i obviously don't know everything and still have much room to grow.

AmbessaDC.com IG: @ambessadc Twitter: @ambessadc

August 15, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
Stegall Matthew

anywayssssss heres another version of a previous shirt. feed back? ig is @RivldApparel
August 15, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
YOSOY Co.

Bringing up your GPA is top-grade douche-baggery

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 15, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
nobodyjkk

anywayssssss heres another version of a previous shirt. feed back? ig is @RivldApparel
I dig it. Like the vibe the design gives out as well as the colors. Also, what is it in the middle of the 2 crossed axes?

Talk is Silver. Silence is Gold.

August 15, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
Inner City Youth

"And from not listening and doing what I do I ended up getting multiple orders and countless praise from my customers who loved my brand and my clothes and my idealogy, so I think imma keep not listening"

you made it bro. you obviously have physical products made that people are wearing as we speak. and happy costumers who love wearing your shirts. and your brand has an identity and everyone knows about it. good work! it doesn't seem like you need this forum anymore you obviously know everything. 

quit being defensive own up to the fact that you need to listen to people to learn. I'm done. id expect more from someone with a "4.1 GPA"
Hey HB, im taking last second orders for my clothes before I order from my manufacturer. If you're interested feel free to text me: 703-595-3753

I also have a new shirt up. Thanks fam

ambessa.bigcartel.com
if someone wanted to buy something why would they text you
I'm taking pre-orders before I order a bunch of shirts, and fall flat on my face cause I have too many shirts and not enough buyers.
you reckless .. get your product made first.. your product display is not attractive. & get your number off your website? ain't nobody gone call your ass. quit rushing take your time man. 
LMFAOOOOOO yep that's why just today I ordered 20 copies of the "Judgement Tee" & 15 copies of the "Baseball Tee" from my manufacturers for people who have already committed and paid for the shirt in their size in just two weeks. I'm tired of you fucking wannabe internet thugs acting like you know two-shits. 

While ya'll were on here telling me I wouldn't even make a sale and arguing over dumb shit, I was working my ass off.

You guys need to get our more, interact with people, network with them. I didn't use a penny on marketing, I did it all on my own. A strong majority of my customers aren't even local. They're spread out across America and even Canada & the UK. I've met people who are connected with brands like HBA & such.

And honestly it feels so good to prove all of you wrong. You guys need to support people more instead of putting them down and doubting them, negative vibe in this forum.

I have more orders for my next shipment coming in soon too already, this is just the beginning for me, I'm trying to make a brand, and I'm not gonna stop trying or working until I'm on top. And if you don't support me, fuck you, i'm doing what I do.
you just put out a unprofessional "vibe" and you get over emotional and feel you have to "prove" people that are just saying whats real. its almost as if anybody could make a brand now and all you're doing is making shirts up that only exist on a mock up and asking for people to pay you retail price to get them made, you should at least  have a sample made of the judgement tee i dont get how and why anyone would dish out 40 to you without one. And this whole pre order crap with your whole collection is bullshit maybe you lack funds? thats where the your in a rush part comes from. It seems as if you're trying to make money without spending a penny of your own it just shows that you don't take any risks and haven't worked any other job to create money to spend on your brand and also it seems like you lack confidence in your work, get a look book out, get how many shirts "made already" that you want to fulfill, you're not guaranteed anything. shit takes time. also saying fuck you and LMFAOOOOO and telling others they don't know shit on here isn't really giving you or your brand a good name you're loosing potential costumers doing that you don't know everything and neither do i but listen to people. you don't listen at all. 
Well 20 other people obviously thought it was worth while to "dish out" $40 & 15 other people thought it worth while to "dish out" $27.50. I work a full-time job while taking classes at my local community college while still in high school with a 4.1 GPA, and i do invest money into my brand, i might do a lookbook soon, and i'm not gonna take the same approach as other people do, i'm taking risks approaching my brand differently and doing it how i think it should be run #newrules and im speaking the truth, too many people are scared to voice their opinion or what they feel due to what the majority thinks. And from not listening and doing what I do I ended up getting multiple orders and countless praise from my customers who loved my brand and my clothes and my idealogy, so I think imma keep not listening. 
"I ended up getting multiple orders and countless praise from my customers who loved my brand and my clothes and my idealogy"

who are you lying to
you're one of the people on here I can't stand, I'm not lying to no one, and I surely don't see you doing anything productive or anything so I don't why in the hell you're talking
i can't stand when people come on here advertising their sloppy generic brand and beg for peoples attention and then cry if it's negative. i've been running my own brand since june 2012, so i guess that can be considered 'productive'. 
If you already sold 20+ shirts, then why dont you have any photos of an actual product yet? Presenting mock ups is good if you want to get some feedback on a potential design, but if you are trying to sell something usually a buyer would want to see the actual product, not just a mock up template. This is especially important for the Judgement tee. We recently designed a shirt with the idea that it would look good sublimated all over on a t shirt. Mock up templates looked great, and everyone we showed the template to really liked it as well, however, once we ordered a sample we noticed that it did not work as well as we though in real life, so we had to alter the design. Point is, if we had already charged 20+ people who pre ordered this shirt, it would have been extremely embaressing either sending them a shirt that looked nothing like the mock up or having to refund their money because we werent capable of producing what we already sold. You get real defensive when people try to give you their opinion, chill man. Its dope that you sold 20+ shirts already, but have you reached your goal yet? I am guessing you want to make a living doing this, so at some point you are going to have to listen to others advice. I can definitely tell that you are passionate about what you are putting out, but getting defensive and acting like you know it all wont get you very far.
I feel what you're saying man, and I got a digital proof from my manufacturer a while ago after i submitted them my template with the art-work on it and it appeared exactly as it should, but I can completely understand why people would want to see the actual shirts and pics of them should be up in about two weeks, but yeah when I was saying I know everything it was more out of spite and anger towards some people who down me i obviously don't know everything and still have much room to grow.
Yeah i can understand that, but try not to take things too personally. Anyway, good luck with the brand, i hope everything works out with it.
August 15, 2013 @ 03:11 PM
Trials & Triumph

We trying to give more people a chance to experience the product. We dont care if we have to pay your shipping costs...its all good. Come thru and we'll take care of you... (pause)
Heroin Hadouken LS

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

August 15, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
orion8

hey guys! 

me and a friend teamed up together to create a shirt .. our two issues we wanted to put into the print were friday the 13th for the mystic part and the age of chivalry! so now we just released the royal nightmare tee - just watch the video underneath and a few pictures we did - we already did enough usual things so we wanted to do something scary this time! some like - some don't! just build your own view on this shirt!

it is available on: www.orion8-clothing.com 

August 15, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
Knuckles

We trying to give more people a chance to experience the product. We dont care if we have to pay your shipping costs...its all good. Come thru and we'll take care of you... (pause)
Heroin Hadouken LS
Just copped the swamp king LS it's dope and for $10 plus free shipping I can't pass that shit up

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

August 15, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
RectBySovl

hey guys! 

me and a friend teamed up together to create a shirt .. our two issues we wanted to put into the print were friday the 13th for the mystic part and the age of chivalry! so now we just released the royal nightmare tee - just watch the video underneath and a few pictures we did - we already did enough usual things so we wanted to do something scary this time! some like - some don't! just build your own view on this shirt!

Im loving the visuals

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

August 15, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
SusClothing

Inspired by the Chinese dragon, "Fucanglong" who is known as the guardian of buried treasures and riches.

Would you rock? Feedback appreciated. Trying to put this on hoodies, t-shirts, and crewnecks.
I really like the graphic and it looks really clean, but just my opinion its a little "boxy" the wording is bland.
overall i like it tho
August 15, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
SusClothing

http://excelsiorexcelsior.tumblr.com/

Just hoodie samples that will probably be in the first collection, also some tie dye ones I plan on doing too! Feedback?

when will these be comin out? Tie Dye is definetly coming back and looks rad. willing to cop one with some darker colors.
August 15, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
DarthVader

August 15, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
reggendary

hey guys! 

the shirt is dope and the visuals are fucking wild, where did you niggas get a horse

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 15, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
reggendary

is that Lil B? if the Based God blessed it imma have to cop it

August 15, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
DarthVader

Yes it is. Haha sure thing. He might possibly wear it in his next music video. Stay tuned.
August 16, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
Excelsior

Just hoodie samples that will probably be in the first collection, also some tie dye ones I plan on doing too! Feedback?

when will these be comin out? Tie Dye is definetly coming back and looks rad. willing to cop one with some darker colors.
It will be coming out sometime this fall, and I have other tie-dye colors too, so stay tuned! It's all gonna be hand dyed, so if you have any requests we might even do some custom colorways for people!

http://excelsiorrrrr.tumblr.com/ • @excelsiorrrrr

August 16, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
Excelsior

A CAM'RON Collection will be coming soon after our collection number one, this will be released soon after in either fall or winter, LIMITED TO 10 EACH COLOR!

I know you hypebeast guys love to point out copyrights, so I've changed the Cam'ron photo enough with pixelation and the color, so don't worry guys I can sell it! One of my favorite songs is used in the design, enjoy. -Excelsior

August 16, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Excelsior

are you going to heat press that? that's awfully a lot of color for silkscreening lol
No, although it's a lot of ink, I feel heat pressing is lower quality grade, and just a cheaper way out haha.

August 16, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
julioescala

are you going to heat press that? that's awfully a lot of color for silkscreening lol
No, although it's a lot of ink, I feel heat pressing is lower quality grade, and just a cheaper way out haha.
you should put it into illustrator and convert it with image trace down to like 5 colors if you want to really screen print it, you have more than 20 colors/shades in your design rite now, you'd have a big problem when it comes to silkscreening it in my opinion. idk check your options though or look into heat press like tathens said.

www.theheatedenvironment.com

August 16, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
YOSOY Co.

A CAM'RON Collection will be coming soon after our collection number one, this will be released soon after in either fall or winter, LIMITED TO 10 EACH COLOR!

I know you hypebeast guys love to point out copyrights, so I've changed the Cam'ron photo enough with pixelation and the color, so don't worry guys I can sell it! One of my favorite songs is used in the design, enjoy. -Excelsior

you won't get in trouble for using his name though? Does Mr. 'Ron know about this or are you just using his image and name?

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 16, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
YOSOY Co.

Yes it is. Haha sure thing. He might possibly wear it in his next music video. Stay tuned.
Is the LUPUS on the back to raise awareness about Lupus?

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 16, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
reggendary

you are my new favorite brand

August 16, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
reggendary

please notify me exactly when these come out, like down to the minute, i need a large in black

August 16, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
Excelsior

you won't get in trouble for using his name though? Does Mr. 'Ron know about this or are you just using his image and name?
Man you're right better hit up his people!

August 16, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
Excelsior

please notify me exactly when these come out, like down to the minute, i need a large in black 
Will do! Follow our tumblr or check it out, it will show up there when it releases http://excelsiorexcelsior.tumblr.com/

August 16, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
RectBySovl

Im going to be doing some posts on Strictly Street tomorrow on instagram/tumblr

If youd like to be featured please email me at

strictlystreetmag@gmail.com

A lot of good upcoming brands are up their, some of them youve seen on this forum and some you havent

Our website is coming soon.

This is our instagram is:
http://instagram.com/strictlystreet

Follow our twitter 
https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

Tumblr:
http://strictlystreet13.tumblr.com/

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

August 16, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
Stegall Matthew

I dig it. Like the vibe the design gives out as well as the colors. Also, what is it in the middle of the 2 crossed axes?
Thanks man and in the middle its kind of like a priest hood with an upside cross in the center.
August 16, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
DarthVader

Is the LUPUS on the back to raise awareness about Lupus?
No harm in raising awareness. #StayPositive & Our name also originates from the Latin term of "wolf". (Canis Lupus)
August 16, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
Futurecurrensyclothing

i hate how you cant put j pegs on here vist 

http://www.futurecurrensy.net/
August 16, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
DarthVader

you are my new favorite brand
:+) Thanks for the support. Keep in touch.

Please login first to reply.