Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 10, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
RectBySovl

I started a page for good young upcoming brands on instagram/tumblr called Strictly Street, we are going to set up a site very soon but for now if youre brand is interested in being featured on the page email:

strictlystreetmag@gmail.com with your website.

Our instagram and tumblr:

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet 

http://strictlystreet13.tumblr.com/

We recently also made a twitter:

https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

We had a giveaway earlier as well, we will have more after the site is up.

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

August 10, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
WestsideSociety

Revamped the logo... we dropped the "mickey hand" and went with a blank paper bag... Its a sign that "Leaders must build their own identity" If you'd like you can check out the site to see more into the meaning behind the brand, Why Westside, Why the paper bag etc. And any feed back on the Logo would be very helpful.

www.westsidesociety.com

"Leadership doesn't always have to be serious it can be fun!" www.westsidesociety.com

August 11, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
Project Nibiru

This is a brand I started called, Modesty Attire. Looking to get some feedback and responses to our work thus far. Our website is: www.modestyattire.com if you want to see clearer pictures of our gear. Thanks!
shout out to stealing one of my brother's designs and using it for one of your promos. you guys suck at life.
which one? and who is your brother? 
Your hats piss me the fuck off change them please. And its the animal print in response to your question and choose a better place to present them at, not next to your microwave next time hopefully.

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

August 11, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
Project Nibiru

A few more shots from the SketchLife - In Plain Sight lookbook.  All feedback is greatly appreciated.  We're also having a 20% off sale this weekend (including free S&H) on all items!  Thanks in advance.

www.sketchlifechi.com
Not bad man. Keep doing your thing
Decent but your model trips me the fuck out

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

August 11, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
August 11, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
Modesty Attire

This is a brand I started called, Modesty Attire. Looking to get some feedback and responses to our work thus far. Our website is: www.modestyattire.com if you want to see clearer pictures of our gear. Thanks!
shout out to stealing one of my brother's designs and using it for one of your promos. you guys suck at life.
Your hats piss me the fuck off change them please.
Could you be more specific? Is it the animal prints or the placement in the picture?

Talk is Silver. Silence is Gold.

August 11, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
dannh87

Could you be more specific? Is it the animal prints or the placement in the picture?

man dont listen to these haters on here  their opinion dosent matter    keep doing ya thing  fuck what they be talkin bout
August 11, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
Project Nibiru

man dont listen to these haters on here  their opinion dosent matter    keep doing ya thing  fuck what they be talkin bout
First off im definitely not hating, i doubt anybody here hates on other peoples brands. We all just speak the truth about what be believe and try help each-other out. And secondly it obviously does matter what people think, especially since its a feedback thread and what people think about it affects if it sells or not. So don't be a dumb ass nigga and at least listen to what people have to say. But yea i agree, keep doing ya thing.

August 11, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
YOSOY Co.

I've been selling tees and art for a a couple years now, but I'm thinking about getting this embroidered on hats / beanies and maybe shirts. Only thing is that people not knowing my brand won't know the brand name (YOSOY Co.), but people that have been following me will ... obviously. I do have other designs similar to this that makes the brand name obvious, but this is a nice, simplified version I think would look dope if embroidered.  Besides all that, there's 9 white stars and 1 yellow star, representing the year of '91.

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 11, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
Project Nibiru

I started a page for good young upcoming brands on instagram/tumblr called Strictly Street, we are going to set up a site very soon but for now if youre brand is interested in being featured on the page email:

strictlystreetmag@gmail.com with your website.

Our instagram and tumblr:

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet 

http://strictlystreet13.tumblr.com/

We recently also made a twitter:

https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

We had a giveaway earlier as well, we will have more after the site is up.
I love what your doing Sovl, keep it up and ill definitely be hitting you up

August 11, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
RectBySovl

I've been selling tees and art for a a couple years now, but I'm thinking about getting this embroidered on hats / beanies and maybe shirts. Only thing is that people not knowing my brand won't know the brand name (YOSOY Co.), but people that have been following me will ... obviously. I do have other designs similar to this that makes the brand name obvious, but this is a nice, simplified version I think would look dope if embroidered.  Besides all that, there's 9 white stars and 1 yellow star, representing the year of '91.

Design looks nice, simple and not overdone, i like it. Remember sizing and placement on hats/tees/beanies will pay a huge role on how its actually going to look. Ive seen many brands have really dope designs but when they get then printing the placement and printing is really off.

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

August 11, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
YOSOY Co.

Design looks nice, simple and not overdone, i like it. Remember sizing and placement on hats/tees/beanies will pay a huge role on how its actually going to look. Ive seen many brands have really dope designs but when they get then printing the placement and printing is really off.
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, that's another thing I'm debating knowing that once it gets shrunk down to that small size things could change visually. Tees probably not so much, but hats / beanies yes. The printer I go to is real good so I could trust them, and they'll usually not BS you and tell you what will and will not look good.

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 11, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
Metsys

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, that's another thing I'm debating knowing that once it gets shrunk down to that small size things could change visually. Tees probably not so much, but hats / beanies yes. The printer I go to is real good so I could trust them, and they'll usually not BS you and tell you what will and will not look good.
Yo make sure the outside bordering is thick enough to embroider, i do embroiderery and sometimes the stitching might be too narrow or skinny for the needle to go in and out , just a heads up

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

August 11, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
dannh87

I know its a shot in the dark but fuck it    Is there any fashion designers or graphic designers from Houston Tx on here looking to Collab hit me up.
August 11, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
YOSOY Co.

Yo make sure the outside bordering is thick enough to embroider, i do embroiderery and sometimes the stitching might be too narrow or skinny for the needle to go in and out , just a heads up
That's a good tip, thanks.

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 11, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
Modesty Attire

Your hats piss me the fuck off change them please. And its the animal print in response to your question and choose a better place to present them at, not next to your microwave next time hopefully.
Appreciate the feedback. I'll be sure to take better pictures next time and as for the animal prints, they sold pretty well but I understand how you may dislike them. I'll be sure to keep these tips in mind for future products!

August 11, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
Modesty Attire

First off im definitely not hating, i doubt anybody here hates on other peoples brands. We all just speak the truth about what be believe and try help each-other out. And secondly it obviously does matter what people think, especially since its a feedback thread and what people think about it affects if it sells or not. So don't be a dumb ass nigga and at least listen to what people have to say. But yea i agree, keep doing ya thing.
Thanks!

August 11, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
Modesty Attire

Thanks bro, will do!

August 11, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
kcufthepopulation

Death Is Near

http://www.kcufthepopulation.com

August 11, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
SketchLife.

A few more shots from the SketchLife - In Plain Sight lookbook.  All feedback is greatly appreciated.  We're also having a 20% off sale this weekend (including free S&H) on all items!  Thanks in advance.

www.sketchlifechi.com
Not bad man. Keep doing your thing
Thank you man - appreciate it.

SL. | www.sketchlifechi.com

August 11, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
chads

Revamped the logo... we dropped the "mickey hand" and went with a blank paper bag... Its a sign that "Leaders must build their own identity" If you'd like you can check out the site to see more into the meaning behind the brand, Why Westside, Why the paper bag etc. And any feed back on the Logo would be very helpful.

www.westsidesociety.com
The logo is still pretty weak but if I were you, the one thing I would change is the color of your text. There isn't enough of a contrast between the brown of the bag and the orange of the text and because of this you loose those letters, even a red tone would be better or you could also make the brown a little lighter.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 11, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
August 11, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
EnigmaApparel

your logo is pretty dope man, i think your stuff will come out nice. Also, that DOOM tee on your website is fucking awesome. Im about to fucking buy one.

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 11, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
YOSOY Co.

your logo is pretty dope man, i think your stuff will come out nice. Also, that DOOM tee on your website is fucking awesome. Im about to fucking buy one.

Appreciate it!!

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 11, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
≈ nash ≈

dropping our first collection tomorrow.  will release at 12pm est.

got an article written about us on undrgrndbullets: http://undrgrndbullets.tumblr.com/post/57984943353/connected-goods

sizes will range from small thru xtra large.

finishing up the site tonight, but for now, look around @ http://connectedgoods.bigcartel.com/

twitter/ig: connected_goods

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

August 11, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
al dente co.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

August 12, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
WestsideSociety

www.westsidesociety.com
The logo is still pretty weak but if I were you, the one thing I would change is the color of your text. There isn't enough of a contrast between the brown of the bag and the orange of the text and because of this you loose those letters, even a red tone would be better or you could also make the brown a little lighter.
i really appreciate the feed back ill work on some different tones, and keep working at it I appreciate the feedback. It good quality feedback telling me my logo is weak and it needs work.. rather than just blowing my head off.. ill continue working and hope it all grows in the end. Thanks.

"Leadership doesn't always have to be serious it can be fun!" www.westsidesociety.com

August 12, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
rosezay

HONESTLY. I don't suggest anyone start a "clothing line" unless it's cut and sew. 
Please
And thank you.

Use REPCODE: BANKS at Karmaloop, Plndr BrickHarbor and MissKL for 20% OFF.

August 12, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
Metsys

10character

August 12, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
Metsys

HONESTLY. I don't suggest anyone start a "clothing line" unless it's cut and sew. 
Please
And thank you.
yuuuup
nah don't get me wrong s/o out to any brand doin their thing , i jus like cut a sewn shit a lil more so i commented lol ya killed wit tha thumbs down doe 

Please login first to reply.