Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 5, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
dannh87

Soon.

http://www.thefocuscollective.com/ http://www.thefocuscollective.co/

My Dude i need this in my life lol   very very NICE !!! let ya boy know when these hats are coming out
August 5, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
Broken Bank Clo

aight wassup hb, so if yall remember i posted this shirt of a fat lady on it with her boobs out and got hellllaaa flak for it because the price was wayy overpriced. So long story short none of them shits sold, matter fact none of the collection sold. I mean I was putting long sleeve shirts with graphics on em for $300+ so of course them shits didnt sell. It was outrageous but we've been doing a lot of thinking since we took a minor step back and we're gonna just come up with a whole new brand to handle the high end stuff that we want to create. With the new brand we'll focus on creating things using weird fabrics and uhh we'll be focusing on experimentation and innovation and I mean contemporary stuff too ya know. But for this brand we're gonna price it reasonably like it should have been from the beginning and our visuals will be more raw and shit. Its just gonna be a streetwear brand for streetwear heads or other people that fuck with it too i guess. Basically both brands will focus on its own demographic and have its own niche and each one will have its own price range. See what I tried to do was make Trials & Triumph the high end brand but the fan base was all (streetwear). Umm yea I cant say as to what time we're gonna start back releasing stuff but it should be early next week, hey thanks for not giving me too much criticism on the Lonely Fiona tee's price last month, and thanks for trynna steer me straight hb. I learned and umm thanks guys for having those long ass arguments with me on the price and shit i'm pretty sure yall thought I was crazy.

Ain't nothing wrong with that my dude. That's what this is all about. Finding your audience, creating a timeless design and selling.
Live and learn and progress from there.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 5, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
Frank_

Use the coupon HB for a 25% off discount it will expire after like a couple people use it

Shop.theundg.net
August 5, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
dscnewyork

24k Gold plated "REBELS" pins can be purchased here: http://dscnewyork.com/
http://dscnewyork.bigcartel.com/product/rebels-pins
August 6, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
AllenFang

For those who have been printing shirts, where do you guys produce your shirts? Locally or Online? My last manufacturers digital printing machine broke and im trying to find a new one. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. 

(Not looking for screen printing services, looking for digital) 
August 6, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
≈ nash ≈

lil' preview for the hypebeast fam.

full lookbook will go live on www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com/look-book at 10:30 pm est / 7:30 pm pst.

full collection will release august 12th.  
any feedback, constructive criticism, etc is gratefully appreciated.

thanks.
tip: every single person with an internet connection can do a google image search for "hands praying"
thank you. im here to learn and grow.

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

August 6, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
RectBySovl

For those who have been printing shirts, where do you guys produce your shirts? Locally or Online? My last manufacturers digital printing machine broke and im trying to find a new one. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks. 

Locally is the way to go, but why would you want to go digital? Screen printing is the way to, i find digital printed to be kinda cheap, and as much as people argue if a buy clothes and i find out their digitally printed i am highly disapointed, they prints usually get kinda ugly after a wash too. 

But anyways id go locally and never online, that way you have more control and you could see it first hand, shouldnt be that hard to find one locally usually screen printers have digital printers as well.

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

August 6, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
AllenFang

Locally is the way to go, but why would you want to go digital? Screen printing is the way to, i find digital printed to be kinda cheap, and as much as people argue if a buy clothes and i find out their digitally printed i am highly disapointed, they prints usually get kinda ugly after a wash too. 

But anyways id go locally and never online, that way you have more control and you could see it first hand, shouldnt be that hard to find one locally usually screen printers have digital printers as well.
Appreciate the help! Wanted to use digital because i have a specific style/design that works well with digital and not so well with screen printing. 

Any chance you got a source of a good local print shop around Bay Area? 
August 6, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
RectBySovl

Appreciate the help! Wanted to use digital because i have a specific style/design that works well with digital and not so well with screen printing. 

Any chance you got a source of a good local print shop around Bay Area? 
No problem, i understand. Id recommend look googling "digital printers in ________" and put your city/cities around you. Or just do the same but instead of digital printers put screen printers, and you can contact them and ask if they have digital printers. 

I am 100% sure if you also google/find small businesses that do banners and signs, theyll have digital printers.

August 6, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
delysid co.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE SOME OF Y'ALL DOING TRYING TO START A BUSINESS IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW GOOGLE WORKS?!?

Seriously, take some fucking initiative and learn about what you're getting yourself into, so you can make EDUCATED decisions instead of finding a forum about SHOWING and getting FEEDBACK on something you have already spent time, money, and energy researching/producing and asking a stupid question you could easily find the answer to with a simple search.

The amount of "hey guiz need a 5 panel manufacturer PM me" post's I have seen in this thread is fucking ridiculous, considering typing that exact sentence into google delivers 16 000 000 results.
SIXTEEN FUCKING MILLION.
August 6, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
RectBySovl

WHAT THE FUCK ARE SOME OF Y'ALL DOING TRYING TO START A BUSINESS IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW GOOGLE WORKS?!?

Seriously, take some fucking initiative and learn about what you're getting yourself into, so you can make EDUCATED decisions instead of finding a forum about SHOWING and getting FEEDBACK on something you have already spent time, money, and energy researching/producing and asking a stupid question you could easily find the answer to with a simple search.

The amount of "hey guiz need a 5 panel manufacturer PM me" post's I have seen in this thread is fucking ridiculous, considering typing that exact sentence into google delivers 16 000 000 results.
SIXTEEN FUCKING MILLION.
Some people just dont have common sense, or they seek out to forums to find the answers and thats why we are here, to help out people. Youd be surprised the amount of knowledge you get from people on here and its really cool when everyone helps out each other.

Also sometimes some of the manufacturers people direct you too arent easy to find on google, and when someone directs you to one you know its because theyve had experienced with them. Their might be something you know and something you dont know and its all about giving back and receiving back new and old information.

August 6, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
delysid co.

SIXTEEN FUCKING MILLION.
Some people just dont have common sense, or they seek out to forums to find the answers and thats why we are here, to help out people. Youd be surprised the amount of knowledge you get from people on here and its really cool when everyone helps out each other.

Also sometimes some of the manufacturers people direct you too arent easy to find on google, and when someone directs you to one you know its because theyve had experienced with them. Their might be something you know and something you dont know and its all about giving back and receiving back new and old information.
I agree with what you're saying 100%, and I probably could have phrased that post better it just annoys me when people's submitted work gets left in previous pages because someone is asking silly shit. 

I probably gave a bad example with the 5 panels, If people ask about supplier "X's" quality or pricing etc then I'm all about the sharing of information, it's just frustrating when it's obvious people have done no research and expect the answers from someone who has spent their time and money to get them.

The point I was trying to make is how do you expect to produce a quality and unique product and build a sustainable business if you're just going off of someone elses opinion or advice, especially when (no offence, myself included) we are all amateurs here...
August 6, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
lstplcwnr

^ truth

10char
August 6, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
BENN

hi all,
can you guys give me your opinions on this first sample shorts? i want to switch things up a bit with this two color shorts made of 50 black cotton 50 white mesh for my upcoming two-tone collection. honest feedbacks are appreciated.

FB: /ben-frvud IG: /ben_frvud www.frvud.com

August 6, 2013 @ 01:37 PM
AreteBrand

Trespasserapparel.com 

what do you guys think ?
100% made in usa custom from the thread up best quality no shrink and no fade blends and a slim fit design not just printed blanks.
you guys tried too hard on everything, overly done and it looks more car dealership than a brand.

ouch haha never thought putting in hard work and making a quality product would be bad thanks for the input @mrsovl
I think he means it comes off a little forced. Atleast that's the impression I got. Cut out the b.s. extra shine and just show us what your brand embodies. Just be authentic with it.

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

August 6, 2013 @ 02:52 PM
Trials & Triumph

aight so basically this shirt is releasing friday with some other stuff. So imma do a preview a day for the next four days til the drop comes out. We would hope you've seen this stuff before from us when we tried to charge an arm and a leg for it before. This time it'll be reasonably priced and we're gonna do it for the people who've been there since SSE. Hey I'm not gonna hype it up man check it out its gonna be fire

The arms say "true pleasure never comes before pain"
Store/Friday

Nice but what's that creature running suppose to symbolize.
thanks man, its technically another brand really. I drew it while I was in college before I dropped out and shit. It really just symbolizes........nothing I guess. Its just a tiger I drew most likely while I was under the influence. But the message on the arms mean alot to me tho. "true pleasure never comes before pain" means that youll never get to where you really wanna be before you have to go through some shit you know

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

August 6, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
beverleynyc

Use the coupon HB for a 25% off discount it will expire after like a couple people use it

Shop.theundg.net
Awesome desgins, I really like the simplicity. Some graphic tees are overdone nowadays
August 6, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
haternyc90

shit is weak b
August 6, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
haternyc90

Shop.theundg.net
Awesome desgins, I really like the simplicity. Some graphic tees are overdone nowadays
shit is weak b
August 6, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Trespasserapparel.com 

what do you guys think ?
100% made in usa custom from the thread up best quality no shrink and no fade blends and a slim fit design not just printed blanks.
you guys tried too hard on everything, overly done and it looks more car dealership than a brand.

ouch haha never thought putting in hard work and making a quality product would be bad thanks for the input @mrsovl
I think he means it comes off a little forced. Atleast that's the impression I got. Cut out the b.s. extra shine and just show us what your brand embodies. Just be authentic with it.

That's what happens you try to sell a lifestyle.
I see that a lot as well. Not that it's a bad thing. But you have to find a median when it comes to advertising/promoting. It works for some people though.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 6, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
Ambessa

Hey what do you think about this on a t-shirt? Maybe a different font?

AmbessaDC.com IG: @ambessadc Twitter: @ambessadc

August 6, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
Prevail Co.

August 6, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
Grizzle-Bee

Hey,

First post so please don't eviscerate me. My buddy is starting a sunglasses line and we want your feedback. If you're willing and have 5 minutes, we'll be giving away 10 pairs of shades to respondents, and every respondent will get a promo code good for 50% off future purchases, so please leave your email and share with friends.

Survey link-->https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vKqGZOLO0srUKXllQldudSq0elQrEo-geq8p9jZi_70/viewform

Thanks and thanks,

GB
August 6, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
Ambessa

Ambessa means Lion in Amharic, the lion isn't on the tee for no reason.
ambessa.bigcartel.com

August 6, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
Ambessa

ambessa.bigcartel.com

August 6, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
Ambessa

ambessa.bigcartel.com

August 6, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
laserdis

ambessa.bigcartel.com

$40 nigga? razz 
August 6, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
Ambessa

Did mot mean to post that 3 times my bad

August 7, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
Ambessa

ambessa.bigcartel.com

August 7, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
Ambessa

ambessa.bigcartel.com

$40 nigga?  
That shirt is only $40 cause it costs so much to make cause its full color printed. My other shirt on the website is $27 an if i made a t-shirt with that pic i posted on it itd be only $20-$25

Please login first to reply.