Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

March 21, 2012 @ 11:40:46 AM
Thought I'd chime in again and update what's goin on for me. Made up this chop and will seal every order that ships out. I'm gonna enjoy this blushing

Damnn thats nice. ive been trying to make one like that but i dont have the skills/tools smh

edmflavor.com

March 21, 2012 @ 12:44:56 PM
just started my line check it out http://livwealthy.com or http://livwealthy.bigcartel.com let me know what you think....thanks

Honestly I really dislike these brands that try to glorify how rich they. It just seems like you are trying to say you are better than the middle class and poor people. Overall the idea doesn't do anything for society except worsen it and stretch the gap between rich and poor Plus, none of your stuff is that impressive; all you are doing is following the passing trend. Plus, your website was hard to figure out. Plus, you should have something better than a basic bigcartel account if you are charging that much scrilla.

looks good...nice patch on tee, love the pendants....the overall idea and theme is fine! "stretch the gap between rich and poor"....wtf you talkin bout?

Also- bigcartel is a really good webstore no matter how much your product cost!
March 21, 2012 @ 12:49:33 PM
pocket tee's are over saturated

not really when you consider how many tees are out that dont have pockets!
March 21, 2012 @ 12:51:29 PM
yeah that shit's douchy as fuck you're like a ed hardy with all them rhinestones and junk.

there is a market for all types of styles...im sure you will find people that think your fave brand/style is a bit douchy also.

all about reaching your audience.
March 21, 2012 @ 12:52:34 PM
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/livwealthy/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/livwealthy/' rel='nofollow'>@livwealthy</a></a>,

I think, as far as art direction goes, it seems a bit outdated. It seems like a good amount of work was put into it, but the products aren't really doing it for me. The price points are a bit high - since you are just starting I would gradually bring the price higher. The logo and typeface could definitely do some reworking, that brings down your brand a lot. Take more time into branding the brand. A knight? You could be more original.

The theme sort of reminds me of Billionaire Boys Club. Expensive products with the rich person theme. The "Made for Rich People" is pretty funny but douchy, hahahaha. But I would take more time in branding it and studying your target market and designing it.

Thats just my 2 cents.

agreed...the art and font for the logo could use a lil work...
March 21, 2012 @ 13:11:21 PM
Thought I'd chime in again and update what's goin on for me. Made up this chop and will seal every order that ships out. I'm gonna enjoy this blushing

Nice attention to details man.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 21, 2012 @ 14:43:22 PM

Nice attention to details man.

Thanks guys!

Creative/Founder www.slvtlife.com / www.facebook.com/slvtlife

March 21, 2012 @ 18:06:10 PM

Love this my dude. Been trying to get my hands on one too! Customers will really apperciate the nice touch.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 21, 2012 @ 18:16:06 PM
Looking for a graphic designer. If anyone is interested PM me & slvtlife nice touch.

TWITTER: @THESUSGOD IG: STREETSTRUCKBIZ WEB STORE: WWW.STREETSTRUCK.BIZ

March 21, 2012 @ 19:33:47 PM

Great idea, people love it. I have been using the same technique for about a year now on one of my products and get a great reception. Are you hand dripping the wax for each order? Make sure you use authentic sealing wax, for the best quality.

I am trying to gauge interest to see if there is a market for blank Japanese Loopwheel Cotton sweatshirts and hoodies for the Fall/Winter 2012? I am currently designing my line and will have a few bolt of excess loopwheel and wanted to see if was worth it to produce blanks for the up and coming lines for better quality.
March 21, 2012 @ 22:42:39 PM

I think he's talking about the picture. The picture is over saturated.
ROFL

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 22, 2012 @ 00:51:21 AM
Edit- scratch that post. New direction.

www.justinungar.com

March 22, 2012 @ 01:06:24 AM
I agree, the "Riders" tee is the most appealing graphically, and it has the coolest font.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 22, 2012 @ 01:24:18 AM
I agree, the "Riders" tee is the most appealing graphically, and it has the coolest font.

X2

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 22, 2012 @ 01:27:02 AM
I like the 2nd one the best, think graphic is a lil too small though should be sized up a bit.
March 22, 2012 @ 01:48:44 AM
Thanks for the quick feedback y'all! The original post has been updated with larger-print mock-ups of the latter two concepts.

www.justinungar.com

March 22, 2012 @ 01:50:05 AM
I don't think the third design should lose the "riders unto the night" aspect (it's my favorite part)

and to be clear when you say riders emblem, did you mean the bust surrounded by chains? I was referring to the skeleton on a motorcycle.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 22, 2012 @ 01:55:16 AM

What kinds of blanks do you guys think Nike uses? AAA?

سبحان

March 22, 2012 @ 01:55:29 AM

(Invalid img)

www.zailastore.com

March 22, 2012 @ 02:06:46 AM
I don't think the third design should lose the "riders unto the night" aspect (it's my favorite part)

and to be clear when you say riders emblem, did you mean the bust surrounded by chains? I was referring to the skeleton on a motorcycle.

That's awesome that the 'Riders Unto the Night' idea sticks. Since I thought up the motto, it's really become a phrase that embodies the thought process between the mindset and lifestyle of the La Mash art and brand.

Yes, I was referring to the circular bust with chains as the Riders' emblem. Though the several people I have spoken to regarding their favorite among the three pick the full 'Riders' cycle print as their favorite. I'm just happy that someone aside from myself digs the imagery, haha.

www.justinungar.com

March 22, 2012 @ 02:08:35 AM

Its probably their own private label

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 22, 2012 @ 02:15:48 AM
no looks like they tore a tag off.

سبحان

March 22, 2012 @ 02:34:57 AM

سبحان

March 22, 2012 @ 03:02:10 AM
Dang. I've been lookin' for some sweats like that.
I think you should sell some sweats without the text though, or at least with subtler text. I'd buy those if it wasn't for that.

Thanks you for your interest. We're working on expanding varieties for the ninja sweats. We'll update here once we have them ready. Stay tuned.

GoodGame Est.2011
Follow us on FB
:::What's Your Game?:::
March 22, 2012 @ 03:09:30 AM

i doubt they order from a company any of us would be able to order from. Nike is a huge company, and brands like that usually get their shirts custom made to fit their specs.
March 22, 2012 @ 05:49:30 AM
^this

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 22, 2012 @ 07:01:11 AM
Ya to be honest it could be a knock off shirt, nike is way to huge to use blanks. theres no way in hell they cut tags off haha. And they order from factories overseas, if you can find a good one and meet their MOQ's then you can use them. Larger companies put in a lot more physical leg work like actually going to their factories and fabric sourcers multiple times throughout the year. its still possible for small companies to get cut & sew overseas if you look hard enough. took me a couple months to find my first factory then they sort of come easier after that once you know what to look for and how to inquire

edmflavor.com

March 22, 2012 @ 09:18:06 AM
New brand out in the Bay Area going about the pocket game. Pocket crewneck's available now!

http://pocheclothing.bigcartel.com/
March 22, 2012 @ 12:58:01 PM
New brand out in the Bay Area going about the pocket game. Pocket crewneck's available now!

http://pocheclothing.bigcartel.com/

Welcome to the thread....
pocket crewnecks! should be interesting....keep us posted

good luck with the brand!
March 22, 2012 @ 13:00:34 PM

I think he's talking about the picture. The picture is over saturated.
ROFL

hahahahah...the picture?
Please login first to reply.
x