Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 20, 2013 @ 02:05 PM
deegrizlee

can I get some suggestions on uploading images on here, I have already tried photobucket, flickr, copy and paste.....
July 20, 2013 @ 02:26 PM
jharris41834

NEPTUNE NYC, BAPE inspired brand founded back in 2011. I get a lot of positive feedback from my peers but every once in a while I get the "Looks too much like BAPE" criticism(Which personally, I take as a compliment). I do love BAPE and in all honestly, I actually did want the logo to resemble that of the popular Japanese brand. Let me know what you guys on hypebeast think about the brand so far. Be as brutally honest as possible.

that logo is fire . . . shirt is dope as hell too

definitely can tell the bape "inspiration"
Im curious to know more about the name and how it relates to the logo....because honestly when i think of neptune i think of planets or water or something..that just me though...
Its way too complex for me to talk about. I'll probably do a interview for the next tees we release which should answer most of the frequently asked questions. I'll post it here in this thread.
If it is too complex to explain then its probably not a good idea

www.phoenixlimitedclothing.com

July 20, 2013 @ 02:37 PM
segagenesis

July 20, 2013 @ 02:44 PM
deegrizlee

How did you post your pic
July 20, 2013 @ 02:57 PM
segagenesis

How did you post your pic
imgur.com, then pasted the link.
July 20, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
Metsys

can I get some suggestions on uploading images on here, I have already tried photobucket, flickr, copy and paste.....
Go on photobucket and upload the pic then on the right side of the page copy the IMAGE URL , then come back here and click the lil gray image button then paste the IMAGE URL where it says http:// ..bruh

systemnj.com | "Be a part of it"

July 20, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
Metsys

NEPTUNE NYC, BAPE inspired brand founded back in 2011. I get a lot of positive feedback from my peers but every once in a while I get the "Looks too much like BAPE" criticism(Which personally, I take as a compliment). I do love BAPE and in all honestly, I actually did want the logo to resemble that of the popular Japanese brand. Let me know what you guys on hypebeast think about the brand so far. Be as brutally honest as possible.

that logo is fire . . . shirt is dope as hell too

definitely can tell the bape "inspiration"
Im curious to know more about the name and how it relates to the logo....because honestly when i think of neptune i think of planets or water or something..that just me though...
Its way too complex for me to talk about. I'll probably do a interview for the next tees we release which should answer most of the frequently asked questions. I'll post it here in this thread.
If it is too complex to explain then its probably not a good idea

systemnj.com | "Be a part of it"

July 20, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
SketchLife.

The In Sight, Out of Mind and Static Rose designs from the SketchLife In Plain Sight collection.  Available now at sketchlifechi.com.  Thanks in advance to any feedback & support.

SL. | www.sketchlifechi.com

July 20, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
deegrizlee

My clothing brand is called "Degrads" Canadian luxury brand , products will be made from 100 % polyester with special sublimation printing for the all over print. Products will be up for pre-order within the next week , if you have any questions pm me and tell me what you think of the designs. 

FIRST PART

red matador hoodie[/img]
diamond floral tee
[/img]

BLUE MATADOR TEE

[/img]
LIL DEBBIE ROUGH DRAFT GRADIENT LONG SLEEVE

[/img]
July 20, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
NARIK

couple of questions, what do you guys use to make your designs on a computer? And when you guys get shirts made and you buy blanks, where do you get tags made and how do you go about putting them on your shirts? Thanks. 

{ instagram: kiranxharrison } | { twitter: @_notkiran } | { https://soundcloud.com/whoiskiran}

July 20, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
lucidbrand

Hello Hypebeast users!

We are Lucidbrand from Sweden. This is our new collection for 2013 with the name "The New Classics by Lucidbrand"

To explane the name of this season, we wanted to take some of the classic streetwear/menswear products that every man should have in his closet and add our own twist and new thinking fashion in to the products.

So we made this Oxford shirts with wooden buttons,

Pocket T-shirts with printed fabric pockets and aslo inside the sleeves so that you can chose to fold them or have them regular.

2-scale T-shirts with two wooden buttons in the collar.

You can now find the collection + headwear in our online store, we ship worldwide from Sweden.

www.lucidbrand.se

Also we want to hear your thoughts about the collection.

Thanks and have a good weekend!

//Erik Olsson (Creative director at Lucid)

www.lucidbrand.se

July 20, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
deegrizlee

SECOND PART

kiss down low tee

KISS DOWN LOW LONG SLEEVE

ink blot tee
July 20, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
deegrizlee

My clothing brand is called "Degrads" Canadian luxury brand , products will be made from 100 % polyester with special sublimation printing for the all over print. Products will be up for pre-order within the next week , if you have any questions pm me and tell me what you think of the designs. 

FIRST PART

red matador hoodie[/img]
diamond floral tee
[/img]

BLUE MATADOR TEE

[/img]

[/img]
can i get some feed back?
July 20, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
db-lcm

http://www.leaderofcoolmoons.com/

we are a new brand. We would love for you to visit the site and check us. Please give any feedback. Hope you see something you like. 
July 20, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
RectBySovl

couple of questions, what do you guys use to make your designs on a computer? And when you guys get shirts made and you buy blanks, where do you get tags made and how do you go about putting them on your shirts? Thanks. 
noob, this is the kind of information you should go look up on your own and not try and get handouts but im not here to be a complete asshole since this should be common knowledge to anyone starting a brand. To make your designs mostly everyone uses Adobe Illustrator, its pricey but worth it or you can be like everyone else and just crack it, but there is also a free vector program (like illustrator kinda) thats for free, i dont know the name of it thoe. 

As for the tags its easier if you get them screen printed, you design them and yea, or you can look up ON YOUR OWN custom tag makers, either online or if you can find one near you, when you have them im sure you have a grandma or mom that has a sowing machine and you can sew them, its not that hard. I will say most tag makers have a very high minimum, usually like 200, so it is cheaper if you get your tags printed.

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

July 20, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
RectBySovl

http://www.leaderofcoolmoons.com/

we are a new brand. We would love for you to visit the site and check us. Please give any feedback. Hope you see something you like. 
Why are your shirts $35? Considering the website, the designs and the presentation of the tees, i would see these a lot cheaper

July 20, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
deegrizlee

I'm bringing something new to this form , which is more appealing than the basic stuff seen over and over again.
July 21, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
EnigmaApparel

I'm bringing something new to this form , which is more appealing than the basic stuff seen over and over again.
thats debatable, the red matador hoodie is cool, and the two kaliedoscope shirts are cool, but the lil debbie t is just okay, and the kiss down low tees are fucking ugly

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

July 21, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
RectBySovl

FIRST PART

red matador hoodie[/img]
diamond floral tee
[/img]

BLUE MATADOR TEE

[/img]

[/img]
Considering its from Canada im expecting nothing but quality, are you making these yourself or having a manufacturer make them?

Its hard for me to like your collection or not, mainly because its on templates so im a little worried how these would actually look, which i would say might be a problem with the pre orders. The concept and idea for the designs are cool though im excited to see how these look. With being said i can see mad potential in this, but i give you this, the presentation of your stuff will be key if you sell them or not.

July 21, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
ReggieLimited

Private message me with your questions homie. I got you.

I create ish - http://www.ReggieLimited.com

July 21, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
ReggieLimited

noob, this is the kind of information you should go look up on your own and not try and get handouts but im not here to be a complete asshole since this should be common knowledge to anyone starting a brand. To make your designs mostly everyone uses Adobe Illustrator, its pricey but worth it or you can be like everyone else and just crack it, but there is also a free vector program (like illustrator kinda) thats for free, i dont know the name of it thoe. 

As for the tags its easier if you get them screen printed, you design them and yea, or you can look up ON YOUR OWN custom tag makers, either online or if you can find one near you, when you have them im sure you have a grandma or mom that has a sowing machine and you can sew them, its not that hard. I will say most tag makers have a very high minimum, usually like 200, so it is cheaper if you get your tags printed.
Great! First insult him then you answer his question anyway????? Thanks, I think?? Every bit of information you ever get in the world is a "handout". It depends on YOU to take action on those handouts. Stop being so damn cynical and just help the community, like you already did.

July 21, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
EnigmaApparel

hello,everyone,have a great day. Everybody. 
fuck your kindness

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

July 21, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
mrteebonilla

When it comes to cut & sew products do you guys feel as if its too expensive or it takes too much time and you'd prefer to just print your designs on Alstyle tees , Gildan, etc. ? would like some insight 
i feel like cut and sew is really nice and shows you actually put time and effort into your product...but for a brand starting out, it might not be your best bet just because of the time and money that goes into it.

and cut and sew is obviously gonna be more to make so the prices are going to have to be higher and for a brand just starting out ppl might not be willing to spend that much right away.

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

July 21, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
Project Nibiru

FIRST PART

red matador hoodie[/img]
diamond floral tee
[/img]

BLUE MATADOR TEE

[/img]

[/img]
Considering its from Canada im expecting nothing but quality, are you making these yourself or having a manufacturer make them?

Its hard for me to like your collection or not, mainly because its on templates so im a little worried how these would actually look, which i would say might be a problem with the pre orders. The concept and idea for the designs are cool though im excited to see how these look. With being said i can see mad potential in this, but i give you this, the presentation of your stuff will be key if you sell them or not.
Project Nibiru:
First off i'm not sure what your name really means, maybe u can provide more insight into that as well as shedding some light on what your brand is really about. These do look like just templates so i'm curious as to how they would actually print out onto real fabric, like MrSolv pointed out. I like your red matador hoodie and i can see where you're trying to go with this and i like how you added the curvature on the sleeve to indicate its a cape, it looks like a complete piece and something i'd personally buy. I don't get your diamond floral tee. Idk if theres a story behind it or u just did it because you thought it looked nice but i think this my least favorite, besides the little debbie long sleeve wich i hate, mostly because i don't like her. I can't see to who you are catering to with the diamond floral tee and i think you should put more thought into it because it looks like you just went on photoshop duplicated and rotated an image. I personally don't like the blue matador tee, i believe you should of stopped with the hoodie. And onto the lil debbie long sleeve. You really could've picked someone better than her, almost any rapper would do. Sure shes semi hot but really Lil Debbie? The pattern is ok but the contrast between colors on the bottom is what i really didn't like. And since these are only templates make sure your presentation is as best as possible, thats what really sells.Asides from that i hope you will take what i had to say into consideration and use it to further yourself. best of luck
- Project Nibiru

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

July 21, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
cityofsavages

Hello Hypebeast users!

We are Lucidbrand from Sweden. This is our new collection for 2013 with the name "The New Classics by Lucidbrand"

To explane the name of this season, we wanted to take some of the classic streetwear/menswear products that every man should have in his closet and add our own twist and new thinking fashion in to the products.

So we made this Oxford shirts with wooden buttons,

Pocket T-shirts with printed fabric pockets and aslo inside the sleeves so that you can chose to fold them or have them regular.

2-scale T-shirts with two wooden buttons in the collar.

You can now find the collection + headwear in our online store, we ship worldwide from Sweden.

www.lucidbrand.se

Also we want to hear your thoughts about the collection.

Thanks and have a good weekend!

//Erik Olsson (Creative director at Lucid)

feeling everything but the pocket tees, i feel like that trend has ran it's course.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 21, 2013 @ 03:05 PM
cityofsavages

Let me know what you guys think.

NSFW.
the effects you used here are pretty cool, the tits don't hurt either.

July 21, 2013 @ 03:06 PM
cityofsavages

We just released our summer'13 Collection. Owner only 16.
www.hypland.com We ship worldwide
good job on the 1st and 3rd tie dye tanks

July 21, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
ReggieLimited

I find it ridiculously hilarious that many (not all) people in this thread are stuck on the "do your own research" bit. I mean you could really be a mentor to someone who really wants to know the ins and outs of the business, but instead you shun them and knock them down, often claiming that newbies have no passion, or they shouldn't expect handouts. This thread could be so much more yet it is stagnated by people that put there own egos on a pedestal. I won't go into the philosophical reasons why this is backwards as hell but people come to HB because they trust the information. Its so damn funny how the community can't reciprocate that with a willingness to teach and mentor. A bunch of the cats on here are suckers, spittin out random BS like they've been in the game for years with a dope ass brand. Hell I don't own a brand but I WORK in the industry, and 99.9% of the time I was given direction by someone else because I asked. If you have the source why the hell wouldn't you ask? I've seen the mistakes that brands make and most of the time it has nothing to do with design but everything to do with message and marketing, which by the look of things most people have no CLUE how to do. The shit is a science. I digress. Better to play with the sharks than to sleep with lions I suppose...

July 22, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
RectBySovl

I find it ridiculously hilarious that many (not all) people in this thread are stuck on the "do your own research" bit. I mean you could really be a mentor to someone who really wants to know the ins and outs of the business, but instead you shun them and knock them down, often claiming that newbies have no passion, or they shouldn't expect handouts. This thread could be so much more yet it is stagnated by people that put there own egos on a pedestal. I won't go into the philosophical reasons why this is backwards as hell but people come to HB because they trust the information. Its so damn funny how the community can't reciprocate that with a willingness to teach and mentor. A bunch of the cats on here are suckers, spittin out random BS like they've been in the game for years with a dope ass brand. Hell I don't own a brand but I WORK in the industry, and 99.9% of the time I was given direction by someone else because I asked. If you have the source why the hell wouldn't you ask? I've seen the mistakes that brands make and most of the time it has nothing to do with design but everything to do with message and marketing, which by the look of things most people have no CLUE how to do. The shit is a science. I digress. Better to play with the sharks than to sleep with lions I suppose...
I feel you on that, although personally a lot of the information i gathered i got it through just researching and from different sources its not hard, its really simple, it just annoys me that people wouldnt take the time to research it themselves. Although i do feel for these fellas because i was in the same position as them at one point where i didnt know anything, i do try and help out from time to time. The community should be about helping each other out, with criticism, or with questions. More than half of the brands posted on this are shitted on with dislikes or rude comments. I would just like to this this forum more positive, it has great potential. 

July 22, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
RectBySovl

We just released our summer'13 Collection. Owner only 16.
www.hypland.com We ship worldwide
good job on the 1st and 3rd tie dye tanks
Feeling the bucket and panels, they look clean. the tye dyes came out nice too i think the only reason i would honestly not buy your stuff is because your brand has hype in it, but thats just my personal reason

Please login first to reply.