HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 13, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
chads

And for all the dipshits out there who think Supreme is printed on hanes/gildan/alstyle etc. they're cut and sew blanks so you won't find any blanks out there with comparable quality.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 13, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
mstrmind

I posted a while back, and though I'm happy with the response I've received thus far, I'd like to see if anyone else has feedback or suggestions on what I can do to improve. 

http://www.themstrplan.com/

Thanks.
-MSTRMIND

Trust The MSTRPLAN | http://www.themstrplan.com

July 13, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
urbanflavorla

^^I ain't even mad at this, I like it! 
Thanks a lot man.

ONLINE STORE http://urbanflavor.bigcartel.com/ WEBSITE http://urbanflavorla.tumblr.com/

July 13, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
urbanflavorla

New products available on our online store http://urbanflavor.bigcartel.com/ 
Check out our website for more photos http://urbanflavorla.tumblr.com/
In my opinion your product shots are lack luster and the lighting is terrible. In terms of the other photos (the ones not of the people just standing) I don't really dig it because I can't really see any of the product completely except for the face mask lookin thing. The main thing my eyes went to was those Waldo lookin socks. I'd go round two with this photo shoot cause it just seems a little lack luster.
I actually agree with the lighting issue, it's okay with the hoodie shots, but I didn't realize how dark the other ones were until I saw them side-by-side. There are more photos from the cereal shoot on the website that show the shirts better, but I do see your point. Next time I'll tell the cameraman to focus more on the shirts.

Thanks for the criticism, we are always looking to improve and this helps.

ONLINE STORE http://urbanflavor.bigcartel.com/ WEBSITE http://urbanflavorla.tumblr.com/

July 13, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
foreground

The ALL-NEW 6 & 7-PANEL Snapbacks now available.

Visit us today www.foregroundclothing.com

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

July 13, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
jharris41834

www.phoenixlimitedclothing.com
I have a new website and some new stuff. Check the fall lookbook on the site for one of the more popular shirts

www.phoenixlimitedclothing.com

July 14, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Been lagging on our products, here's a few new releases.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

July 14, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
ReggieLimited

Since this thread has turned into the "fuck your brand' or "that shit is terrible" section of the forum on Hypebeast, I'm going to offer my two cents on "Starting Your Brand".

1. Many people say no one will hold your hand.
     That shit is simply untrue. Nobody will baby you, of course, but many people are willing and able to explain the process to you. Go to any brick and mortar and ask questions and be cool about it. Find out who your base is by checking out the scene you're influenced by. Engaging with your community is the single best way to start your brand. Learn what they do, eat, and talk about. It's a strong hand hold because you get info direct from the source. If your community likes your shit, there is absolutely no need to post it on HB.

2. RESEARCH and LEARN
    Half of the dudes on here won't give you a straight answer because they are also trying to start a brand. So this is probably not the best place to receive "constructive" criticism. It's ok though because with luck they'll be wearing your shit in a few years;) This is why researching is the single best way to get "lucky". There is an old saying "luck favors the prepared". If you have everything ready (business plan, strategy, pieces, etc.) before you strike gold your brand is...well...golden! And by everything I mean from the mission down to the customer service. It doesn't matter if you have 15 followers or 500. The experience of your brand should always remain the same.

FINALLY!

3. BE UNIQUE
    I know it's a given but almost ALL streetwear brands offer the same pieces, and in the same order, which by definition is NOT unique. Don't be afraid to offer something different. Is there a piece that people in your community want that they don't have? Is there something in their wardrobe that is lacking? Find OUT!! So many people say things like "I wish I had some socks that had blah blah blah" or something to that affect. WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN!! You may be able to make that unique piece! Making a unique piece can garner more attention than a regular t-shirt. Honestly the t-shirt is a boring piece. If your 180'd it and did a cut and sew project first that would add value to your brand. So shoot for the sky and be creative! 

I have a longer piece that illustrates this more clearly here. If you feel the need to hit me up and get some more info on how to build your brand in a constructive manner hit me up! And fuck everybody who wants to hate because all I want to do is help. CHEERS!

I create ish - http://www.ReggieLimited.com

July 14, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
naterd00d

Since this thread has turned into the "fuck your brand' or "that shit is terrible" section of the forum on Hypebeast, I'm going to offer my two cents on "Starting Your Brand".

That shit is simply untrue. Nobody will baby you, of course, but many people are willing and able to explain the process to you. Go to any brick and mortar and ask questions and be cool about it. Find out who your base is by checking out the scene you're influenced by. Engaging with your community is the single best way to start your brand. Learn what they do, eat, and talk about. It's a strong hand hold because you get info direct from the source. If your community likes your shit, there is absolutely no need to post it on HB.

2. RESEARCH and LEARN
    Half of the dudes on here won't give you a straight answer because they are also trying to start a brand. So this is probably not the best place to receive "constructive" criticism. It's ok though because with luck they'll be wearing your shit in a few years;) This is why researching is the single best way to get "lucky". There is an old saying "luck favors the prepared". If you have everything ready (business plan, strategy, pieces, etc.) before you strike gold your brand is...well...golden! And by everything I mean from the mission down to the customer service. It doesn't matter if you have 15 followers or 500. The experience of your brand should always remain the same.

FINALLY!

3. BE UNIQUE
    I know it's a given but almost ALL streetwear brands offer the same pieces, and in the same order, which by definition is NOT unique. Don't be afraid to offer something different. Is there a piece that people in your community want that they don't have? Is there something in their wardrobe that is lacking? Find OUT!! So many people say things like "I wish I had some socks that had blah blah blah" or something to that affect. WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN!! You may be able to make that unique piece! Making a unique piece can garner more attention than a regular t-shirt. Honestly the t-shirt is a boring piece. If your 180'd it and did a cut and sew project first that would add value to your brand. So shoot for the sky and be creative! 

I have a longer piece that illustrates this more clearly here. If you feel the need to hit me up and get some more info on how to build your brand in a constructive manner hit me up! And fuck everybody who wants to hate because all I want to do is help. CHEERS!
Real Talk! 

FAR too many Pyrex/Black Scale copycats in here. People dont want that shit, people want something new. Notice how nobody does accessories or outwear because its too hard and they dont want to put in the time?

July 14, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
naterd00d

Tell me about how the last supper fits into your brand, and why you printed it. It seems extremely different than the rest of the stuff that you do. 
July 14, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
wcfrontrvnners

Tell me about how the last supper fits into your brand, and why you printed it. It seems extremely different than the rest of the stuff that you do. 

Our brands motto is "Loyalty initially royalty infinitely" the design you see has a quote "thou shall not rest til thy whole family eats" .  The main feel i want to bring from my brand is a sense of loyalty mixed with things I feel that interest my members and I.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

July 15, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
julioescala

i really have doubt about (pistol grip) tbh just update so you could see art better on (wolf in sheep skin) critique me though im open to any comments 

www.theheatedenvironment.com

July 15, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
nocturnalworkshop

2. RESEARCH and LEARN

FINALLY!

3. BE UNIQUE

Real Talk! 

FAR too many Pyrex/Black Scale copycats in here. People dont want that shit, people want something new. Notice how nobody does accessories or outwear because its too hard and they dont want to put in the time?

Haha that's funny, the reason I'm starting an accessories brand is for that exact reason; not enough people want to put in the time. Great points above for sure.
July 15, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
romeapparel

July 15, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
ReggieLimited

i really have doubt about (pistol grip) tbh just update so you could see art better on (wolf in sheep skin) critique me though im open to any comments 
I have issues with this. Only because the Japanese text makes no sense, actually it doesn't even exist. I'm not trying to be too critical but it seems a bit like you're trying too hard to be different with the kanji. For the record I do read and speak Japanese so this caught me off guard. I'm just throwing you a bone before someone else notices.

July 15, 2013 @ 09:17 AM
Laurence of Arabia

I have issues with this. Only because the Japanese text makes no sense, actually it doesn't even exist. I'm not trying to be too critical but it seems a bit like you're trying too hard to be different with the kanji. For the record I do read and speak Japanese so this caught me off guard. I'm just throwing you a bone before someone else notices.
totally irrelevant but, Im learning Japanese right now...Katakana is pissing me off majorly but im getting through it.i want to master that and hiragana before progressing 
July 15, 2013 @ 09:25 AM
julioescala

its actually chinese my dude probably should have said that but …冒牌者 this is it rite here. on "google translate" it means pretender, i feel as though translate is sometimes wrong so i will verify it with a friend that lives there at the moment. the reason for the Chinese writing for 1 it looks way better than writing out pretender (opinion) and i throughout the past 2 years have made friends and contacts with people that live there building an eBay electronics "business or store" its the only source of my money i had ever really had so it has a big impact on my life.
(at where it says (ace) or with those weird symbols is where i pasted the Chinese for some reason its not letting it be viewed)

July 15, 2013 @ 09:53 AM
Project Nibiru

Catch the All-New 6 & custom 7 Panel this Friday 7/12.
www.foregroundclothing.com

I'll try and give a little constructive criticism of what I think about this brand. Mainly based on the website and the hats you guys have put out so far for people. At first glance the two hats look okay, which they really are just okay. I must say, from what you guys posted on here with these two shots, I see how nice the quality of that camera is, some fancy shit going on there. However, The background shots look misplaced, random, and awkward. They don't look like they belong or have anything to do with your products. Some of your designs are a bit random, in this case lets talk about the rising crown hat. I understand your message behind this one, and you do a good job constructing it to follow through within the design, but my gripe with this one is the color combination you guys decided to go with. For me, that pink does not seem to stand out well on the hat, and you guys should have tried to make that brain be more obvious to looking like a brain, but it's good enough. Not only the color combination but to name the hat rising crown and to represent the brain as a crown is a bit out of place, but it's just a gripe I'm having with it, I feel it doesn't seem to fit. Then, The second hat, The Seventh Crown, seems to be just another standard hat with the branding logo on it in order to get your name out there, which is fine however I've seen that side ways diamond shape in so many other logos and I think you really could of done better and did something truly more original. Then I don't know the basis of why calling it the seventh crown either? I wouldn't fuck with those colors either but that's just personal preference. I would probably never wear the first hat, but the second would look decent if I could find something that goes well with it. On a scale form 1-10 I'd give your first hat a 4 and your second a 5. I'm really not a big fan of the color combo you are doing and the hats seem to just have slapped on designs. 

Your website has some nice looking little models.Those girls look cute as fuck, but your designs look sort of half assed. I'm not going to go into full detail with your shirts, but my overall summary is try to put a little more  originality into it, glad each product has a meaning behind and a simple one everyone could understand and fuck with, but try to make these designs a little more original. They look a bit generic right now, sort of like something you can just buy randomly at wal-mart or something. Also work on your color scheme. If you can try to experiment with contrast for your designs and see how that will work out for you. I'll give you credit for putting actual tags on your products although, and again as I stated before, I'm not a fan of the color you used and also the words you chose like 'beastmode" and "beastingit" is a joke in my eyes. This ain't xbox live, we ain't playing call of duty up in here. Your sweatpants remind me of some 80s b-boy gear, but again your designs are good but only if you want them to belong at Walmart or Zoomies. I suggest you take time off and think of designs that appeal to the group of people you are trying to sell it to. So if you want some wal-mart ass designs go make the best possible wal-mart looking designs you can. So I hope this was helpful and helped you realized what you may need help on and what you don't. Just my opinion and of course I wish your brand the best and keep doing what you do.

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

July 15, 2013 @ 11:26 AM
Poorstar

What up Hypebeast's, just breaking the ice with our line sheet. Let us know what you think, we appreciate the feedback.

#Google #Poorstar #HustleResponsibly

July 15, 2013 @ 03:01 PM
July 15, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
ReggieLimited

its actually chinese my dude probably should have said that but …冒牌者 this is it rite here. on "google translate" it means pretender, i feel as though translate is sometimes wrong so i will verify it with a friend that lives there at the moment. the reason for the Chinese writing for 1 it looks way better than writing out pretender (opinion) and i throughout the past 2 years have made friends and contacts with people that live there building an eBay electronics "business or store" its the only source of my money i had ever really had so it has a big impact on my life.
(at where it says (ace) or with those weird symbols is where i pasted the Chinese for some reason its not letting it be viewed)

You do know that Chinese and Japanese use the same characters right? And you do know that MANY Chinese lexicons are present in Japanese too, right? Listen I'm not trying to be overly critical I'm just saying that the structure of the Kanji looks Japanese. But hey it is Chinese as you say it just seems like it doesn't need to be there.

July 15, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
Jake Ocean

My brand released 6 new items and a new website. Check it out and let me know what you think:
http://www.distantlight.co

July 15, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

Our brands motto is "Loyalty initially royalty infinitely" the design you see has a quote "thou shall not rest til thy whole family eats" .  The main feel i want to bring from my brand is a sense of loyalty mixed with things I feel that interest my members and I.
this brand is weak... to many last supper shirts out there. be original.

last in line for the gangbang.

July 15, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
SHIONSIONSOUTH

THIS IS MY LINE SHION WE WILL RESTOCK ON SOME OF THIS ITEMS SOON
July 15, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
effustephen

My brand released 6 new items and a new website. Check it out and let me know what you think:

Really digging the Lightning Bolt Mascot!

effulgencesf.com

July 15, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
Prevail Co.

We just launched our first collection this morning.

Here's a look at what we are offering.

You can check out our lookbook and read what our brand is all about @ http://prevailco.com/

Thank you guys
July 15, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
recognize

designs look WAAAY too simp. 
Like, not even half-assed simp, MS PAINT SIMPLE. You're charging $60 for a circle with text. That's it??

Dope video structure none-the-less.

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

July 15, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
julioescala

You do know that Chinese and Japanese use the same characters right? And you do know that MANY Chinese lexicons are present in Japanese too, right? Listen I'm not trying to be overly critical I'm just saying that the structure of the Kanji looks Japanese. But hey it is Chinese as you say it just seems like it doesn't need to be there.
alright soo you obviously have your shit together when it comes to Chinese and Japanese writing,i think i might just stay away from other languages writing since you're the 3rd person now to ask why it is even there to begin with. I'm thinking it could be more straight forward or executed better, instead of hiding the true meaning in back of a language that nobody really knows. thank you for your input though it kinda does seem like it was just placed there in all but just ignorance.

July 15, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
Frank_

Everything available now in the online shop http://shop.theundg.net   Twitter.com/theundg
http://shop.theundg.net/
July 15, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
Frank_

Double post

Please login first to reply.