July 6, 2013 @ 09:24 AM
joseno

Let me tell you about me my name is Mitch born and raised most of my life in Queens New York. Statement is a brand that tries to do just that make a statement. The logo's you see aren't just there every detail has a purpose and connection to the next. I try to pay attention to every detail so that you can reenact the emotion or thought that's being shown. Statement is composed to not be compared which is the reason it's created by the thoughts that go through my head, personality traits and experiences nothing fictional. By no means do I want anyone to feel offended by anything as I said these are my experiences. Although the brand is in the final stages of getting up and running I wanted to come here to share my line and hopefully improve it. Please keep in mind I have really only been designing clothes for about two weeks so I know my shirts may need a lot of work but that's why I'm here. So of course feedback is welcome both negative and positive. 

"Woman of my dreams" Tee Everyone has experienced the infamous girl of your dreams whether she is the one your with or the one on your TV she is yours (in your head).

Growing up in Queens basketball is one of the things you breathe. So when I was younger my uncle would always make sure we watched Micheal Jordan as he achieved his dreams.

"Sell your sole" Tee this is a trait of mine I'm not very proud of however it is who I am so I accept it.

Unfortantely we all have experienced this feeling also this is the "Wrath" Tee. This is experienced through emotional pain and revenge from a girl you scarred.
I like the ideas behind your shirts, like you didnt just do them because they looked cool on the shirt, but the problem is that they dont look cool on the shirt. I doubt anyone would buy it other than family or friends of yours. You've got something here but you need to get your designing act better.
July 6, 2013 @ 01:56 PM
boove

www.boove.dk | www.facebook.com/boovedk | insta: @boovedk

July 6, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
foreground

The weekend has just begun! 6 Days left until the ball drop.
The all new 6 & 7-PANEL coming soon.

www.foregroundclothing.com

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

July 6, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
FirstTwelve

My name is Dillon Milardo, i design, direct, and run all operations of my company First Twelve, my motive is to materialize and channel my individual sensibilities, grassroots and ideologies to the world. Hopefully it eventually resonates with the masses! Check out the website! All the visual elements you see i created, accompanied by some amateur html/css, still learning.
http://www.firsttwelveclothing.com/Default.asp

below is a short clip i filmed and produced also showcasing the new shirt

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K50tbwMRvlk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
July 6, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
smthngdifferent

hello, smthngdifferent is sort of self-explanatory,we just launched this week and i'd like to show you some of our designs.

http://smthngdifferent.com/
http://store.smthngdifferent.com/

the "GREAT VISION" tee

the "GOLD SOUL THEORY" tee

the "RECREATE CREATION" crewneck

self-explanatory, universoul exploratory. an evolutionary collective of Self expression.

July 6, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
deewhit

hello, smthngdifferent is sort of self-explanatory,we just launched this week and i'd like to show you some of our designs.

the "GREAT VISION" tee

the "GOLD SOUL THEORY" tee

the "RECREATE CREATION" crewneck

i'd cop #3 if it had a regular hand instead of the cartoon hand, i'd also stay away from all seeing eyes but thats just me. i like it in general though

luxury-supply.com

July 6, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
susdaddy

promo pic for this brand i'm working on. picalla (bucket hats.)
July 6, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
Larry S.

New additions to the shop.Hope everyone is doing well! -h_h- 

hungry-human.com 

Back Detail on The Motto (Berry)

Back Detail on The Motto (Black)

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

July 6, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
thecollective

Instagram.com/theundg
when will these be on sale?
July 7, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
Krazy Spade

check us out Krazy Spade Klothing free shipping until August 1st!

.:www.krazyspade.com:. - WHY TRY TO FIT IN WHEN YOU CAN STAND OUT? www.facebook.com/krazyspade

July 7, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
FirstTwelve

can someone explain to me how i post an image, my flickr links don't work, thanks!
July 7, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
BigJackBurton

You wanna get thumbs up?
Get yourself some nice as fuck packaging like a pretty box and a swing tag and there you go, dose not matter what the shit inside look like.
July 7, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
BigJackBurton

Let me tell you about me my name is Mitch born and raised most of my life in Queens New York. Statement is a brand that tries to do just that make a statement. The logo's you see aren't just there every detail has a purpose and connection to the next. I try to pay attention to every detail so that you can reenact the emotion or thought that's being shown. Statement is composed to not be compared which is the reason it's created by the thoughts that go through my head, personality traits and experiences nothing fictional. By no means do I want anyone to feel offended by anything as I said these are my experiences. Although the brand is in the final stages of getting up and running I wanted to come here to share my line and hopefully improve it. Please keep in mind I have really only been designing clothes for about two weeks so I know my shirts may need a lot of work but that's why I'm here. So of course feedback is welcome both negative and positive. 

"Woman of my dreams" Tee Everyone has experienced the infamous girl of your dreams whether she is the one your with or the one on your TV she is yours (in your head).

Growing up in Queens basketball is one of the things you breathe. So when I was younger my uncle would always make sure we watched Micheal Jordan as he achieved his dreams.

"Sell your sole" Tee this is a trait of mine I'm not very proud of however it is who I am so I accept it.

Unfortantely we all have experienced this feeling also this is the "Wrath" Tee. This is experienced through emotional pain and revenge from a girl you scarred.

that top shirt, link?
July 7, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
BigJackBurton

Starting a Brand called Fictitious...

Just got a logo made. /Critique please.

looks like shit. i dont get the whole name/snake thing.... gay af
it was posted over two years ago, i dont think the guy really cares if you think its gay af.
July 7, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
July 7, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
ReggieLimited

Starting a Brand called Fictitious...

Just got a logo made. /Critique please.

looks like shit. i dont get the whole name/snake thing.... gay af
You're name is "YUNGHENRYMONEYBOI"... I'll leave you to decide which is more "gay af", this logo or your name. You don't have to "GET IT" because he asked for a critique. He obviously wants to know if the design is sound, NOT whether you understand what it means. Again I don't expect somebody who critiques things with phrases like "gay af" to understand ANYTHING about conceptual design. Stick to following popular brands and hating on people that can do what you can't... And change that name. I don't get the whole spell the words "YOUNG" and "BOY" incorrectly thing. It's gay af. 

I create ish - http://www.ReggieLimited.com

July 7, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
OFE!

insta: @ofeiyeinu 
July 7, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

Check out Rich Evolution Co. Just released my latest collection "Rich By Estrella Phase II" now available at www.RichEvolutionCo.com
July 7, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

July 7, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

Justene Jaro for Rich Evolution Co. The Estrella Hoody fr the Rich By Estrella Phase II collection. 
July 7, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Check out Rich Evolution Co. Just released my latest collection "Rich By Estrella Phase II" now available at www.RichEvolutionCo.com
that quilted long tee is interesting.

hot water

July 8, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
Project Nibiru

I like the ideas behind your shirts, like you didnt just do them because they looked cool on the shirt, but the problem is that they dont look cool on the shirt. I doubt anyone would buy it other than family or friends of yours. You've got something here but you need to get your designing act better.
I'm kind of in the same boat with this guy. I mean, Im glad you put some meaning behind these shirts and you're giving us insight on aspects of your life and all that. But the thing about these tees is that they are all the same looking. For me personally, the only t-shirt I see having some spark of potential is the icon one, mainly because the design actually looks professional...to a point. Mainly the glasses, it looks very clean. But the layout looks bad. Then the faded image within the frames of those glasses made me squint in order to see what the fuck was going on, and I still don't know what the fuck is going on in the image. The rest of the tees are just...badly meh...I dont know what to even say about them. So sorry that I'm speechless on these designs. In a bad way speechless. It looks like your trying to do something different in a way, but, you're just not taking the originality step to the next level, which would be to get out of these rough experimental stages with the designs and to get into wondering, how can you make these designs look professional and make them visually speak to the audience? So you got to make your bad shit that you have so far and find elements to make it look much better. My advice is to research more. Look at some processes of how designers usually craft their work before they send it out. It looks like you know how to construct a layout, you just need to practice doing multiple layouts for one design and multiple color sets for a design. I would like the wrath tee, but the thing about that tee is that you basically blocked out the whole image and it's worthless for it to be there in the first place. Not only that but it looks like you added a lot of skinney rectangles on photoshop and said "HELL YEAH, IM DOING SOME  DIFFERENT SHIT NIGGA" when in actuallity you kind of just made it a worse for yourself. So overall, keep it up with these meanings, but make them congurent with your designs. I dont know how you would want to do that but, since your only two weeks into designing right now, I recommend doing at least a month or two of just making designs until you know what works with your style and what doesn't. So good luck my friend.

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

July 8, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

www.AboveRoyaltyClothing.com Skate/Street Wear Est. 2010

July 8, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
shyste

have a twitter / instagram so i can see any updates you have ?
July 8, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
shyste

Just released our new Duzi Striped Jersey Tee 

http://duzidesign.com/ 

First release go check it out 
updated link ?
July 8, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
shyste

promo pic for this brand i'm working on. picalla (bucket hats.)
twitter / instagram ?
July 8, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
shyste

No set date yet
link .....
July 8, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
cityofsavages

No set date yet
link .....
niiice

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 8, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
cityofsavages

Put some of our shots from the lookbook in GIF form

July 8, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
cityofsavages

insta: @ofeiyeinu 
really fucking with this last shot. I know the people on the train were looking at ya'll like you were crazy lol

Please login first to reply.