Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 19, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
HWYS - Joey

Wolf theme is incredibly overdone. I think you can think of a more creative way to describe betrayal, and a more succinct brand name.

Yeah I figured the whole wolf thing was getting out of hand, that's why I asked for your opinions. I do have a couple of ideas that incorporate that theme, so I will have to turn them into shirts at some point.

I don't know If betrayal is the right word Im looking for... More like cunning.
Thanks for the reply grams.

Joey

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 19, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
Bulldog

Hello all! Just quick update before I head out the door for work.

All of the sticker requests have been compiled and sent out as of this morning, so keep an eye out for their arrival in the coming days! I will answer all remaining messages in my inbox tonight as well. I would also like to say thank you to all who have extended your support to La Mash, I very much appreciate your outreach.

www.justinungar.com

March 19, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Wolf theme is incredibly overdone. I think you can think of a more creative way to describe betrayal, and a more succinct brand name.

Yeah I figured the whole wolf thing was getting out of hand, that's why I asked for your opinions. I do have a couple of ideas that incorporate that theme, so I will have to turn them into shirts at some point.

I don't know If betrayal is the right word Im looking for... More like cunning.
Thanks for the reply grams.

Joey

Yeah the wolf thing is way over played as a logo goes. The name is not that bad but you can protray at in a different way other then using say a picture of a wolf.

Where do you guys get your AAA shirt from why so much?

Where do you guys get your AAA shirt from why so much?

i used to buy it from some '99 cent' store back home(CA) for 4 bucks each. now i have to find a new source for them in vegas

i also had a good source for fabric from stores in SF. had a friend who graduated from FIDM and helped out with the sewing and my old teacher has his own screen printing business...but now i have to start from scratch

$4 is way to much for Alstyle shirts when you know how much they can be had for @ wholesale shirt spots.
$2-2.5 for white and colors
12 for $24 white
12 for $30 for colored
$3.50 2xl and up

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 19, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
ryder

Add about $0.75 to those and thats the canadian pricing for a decent place.

edmflavor.com

March 19, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
minsct

Dudes! And very few ladies.

Besides making dope clothing, we run a full time blog that has various features. One that we have been doing for a couple months is called "Sloppy Sundays" where we review various food spots around the city. We work hard to bring you an all around quality product. Step ya game up!

www.minsct.com
www.facebook.com/minsct
www.twitter.com/minsct
3forflinching.tumblr.com

We will be opening our online store coming this week and will be restocking our sold out "Universal Visions" hoodie in an extremely limited quantity and a online-exclusive colourway. Stay tuned homies!

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 19, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
chads

For some reason quote is not working.
Anyway, <a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/vega_box/' rel='nofollow'>@vega_box</a> info on where you get that pricing?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 19, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
Broken Bank Clo

thats how much I get them for @ the resell spot I get them from.
Alstyle 1301
If I call from my job that see that I work for a dealership and give me resell prices no tax.
If I walk in white are 2.5 and I get tax

Wholesale and resell are different at locations.
you buy wholesale you have to get 12 of the same size shirts
resell 12 of the same color mix and match sizes

I live in California. I don't know if you guys have a lot of 5 for $10 spots in your area. Most of those places resell Port and Company for 5 for $10. I have never tested those out yet for print though. Only Hanes Beefy, Gildan and AAA

March 19, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
chads

^My local printer and shop is trying to charge me $5.50 for white and $6.50 for colors. I'm def not down for that so thats why I'm investigating other options.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 20, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
sjohnnnn

^ how many colors?

سبحان

March 20, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
Broken Bank Clo

^My local printer and shop is trying to charge me $5.50 for white and $6.50 for colors. I'm def not down for that so thats why I'm investigating other options.

JUST FOR THE SHIRTS??

That's outrageous.

Yeah shop around in that one bro. The only good thing about printers providing shirts is if they mess up a shirt it's on them and they'll have to provide a replacement.
Some other shops if you provide they say do so @ your own risk. If one is messed up they did little to replace or charge for an addition shirt but maybe do the print for free.
I'm sure they shouldn't have a problem if you point them to a certain website that has the shirts @ a lower cost and purchasing from them. They may have to set up an account with them but that shouldn't be hard at all.

One issue I had with a printer:
Printed some shirts. About 2-3 months later I got around to do a sample wash on one that my wife dried as well. The print came out faded. I asked the printed and he said "oh they may need a extra flash dry applied to them"
Got me pissed off. Although it was my fault for doing a test wash 2 month later I think any professional printer should atleast do a test wash on the shirt themselves to make sure they are providing a good print rather then just wasting money and time and printing 50 shirts the same way. Without testing.
Just a FYI for anyone who is printing through someone else. I would def. ask for this sort of quality control before picking up or finalizing a order.

March 20, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
Jake Ocean

I'm getting mine done for 6.50 a shirt one color with two prints and 7.00 a shirt with two colors, and 19.50 for hoodies one color with two prints.

http://www.distantlight.co

March 20, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
sjohnnnn

Im getting mine done 8.25 for 2 color with tags printed and crewnecks 2 color 15

سبحان

March 20, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
chads

^^Damn! My printer is trying to rape me on these prices. Being where I'm from, I can hardly even find anything better that still makes sense. I got a quote from them and they were trying to charge me 8 for just AAA shirts with the one color print on them and then 1.50 each for printed in tags. Then they also quoted me this setup charge of 55 on top of a color change from black to white and the cost of the screen.
Someone please help!!!!!!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 20, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Candroy.com

March 20, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
sjohnnnn

mine has no set up charge

سبحان

March 20, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
chads

Candroy.com

Thank you vega_box. Much appreciation is given.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 20, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
AAAAAAA

^^Damn! My printer is trying to rape me on these prices. Being where I'm from, I can hardly even find anything better that still makes sense. I got a quote from them and they were trying to charge me 8 for just AAA shirts with the one color print on them and then 1.50 each for printed in tags. Then they also quoted me this setup charge of 55 on top of a color change from black to white and the cost of the screen.

Honestly, thats not super bad depending on the amount of shirts you tried to order, maybe for AAA shirts. I used AA shirts and ended up paying around 14 total for each shirt with the print and different colors, and no set up fee. I only had 125 made though, and the place i got them done at is expensive but very good.
March 20, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
ryder

Honestly, thats not super bad depending on the amount of shirts you tried to order, maybe for AAA shirts. I used AA shirts and ended up paying around 14 total for each shirt with the print and different colors, and no set up fee. I only had 125 made though, and the place i got them done at is expensive but very good.

Damn they got your ass for money too haha.

http://threadbird.com/apparel/crew_neck_t-shirts/genders/unisex_mens#American Apparel+2001

3 color - $7.90 a shirt when buying more than 100. not set up fees.

I'd like a cut smile

edmflavor.com

March 20, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
chads

http://threadbird.com/apparel/crew_neck_t-shirts/genders/unisex_mens#American Apparel+2001

I'd like a cut smile

This is even better. Now I can make some real money.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 20, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
NOVEMBER RED

NOVEMBER RED PACKAGING: Take pride in what you do, we do.

INSIDE-

OUTSIDE-

BOTTOM TREATMENT-

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

March 20, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
ryder

INSIDE-

OUTSIDE-

BOTTOM TREATMENT-

Dope packaging!
Whats your total cost per box if you dont mind me asking?

edmflavor.com

March 20, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
justinsos

I'd like a cut smile

I didn't realize how little research half of you did. Threadbird was my first place to order... And you think that is cheap haha. Just wait until you put time into looking at options and not waiting until someone on here just hands you info.

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

March 20, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
ryder

I didn't realize how little research half of you did. Threadbird was my first place to order... And you think that is cheap haha. Just wait until you put time into looking at options and not waiting until someone on here just hands you info.

This.

edmflavor.com

March 20, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
niketalk

By justdede at 2012-03-17

Yo what program is this that you can get blank tees like this and just mess around with different designs?
March 20, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
Jake Ocean

yeah, kinda surprised none of you heard of Threadbird. Merchspin is also good too

March 20, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
NOVEMBER RED

INSIDE-

OUTSIDE-

BOTTOM TREATMENT-

Dope packaging!
Whats your total cost per box if you dont mind me asking?

No problem at all. You can look around and find some good things to make your package personal and special for your consumer. With a little creativity and passion you can make something well thought of for not much. Email me at Jonathan@November-Red.com and I can direct you in the right direction.

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

March 20, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
Jake Ocean

Last sneak peak I'm going to post. Can't wait to launch the brand in April!

March 20, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
ryder

yeah, kinda surprised none of you heard of Threadbird. Merchspin is also good too

defs, but they seem a little slow on the quote responses. i hate when companies wont give you prices and make you email for a quote,i understand why this do this and it is smart, and then they take days to reply!

edmflavor.com

March 20, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
kujo

Thanks for the advices guys! Will definitely keep them in mind for our future shoots..smile

Our new release is finally up available online! Check it~ gg.

GoodGame Est.2011

Dang. I've been lookin' for some sweats like that.
I think you should sell some sweats without the text though, or at least with subtler text. I'd buy those if it wasn't for that.
March 20, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
chads

I'd like a cut smile

I've done plenty of research and I'm still not even there. I never did research for screen printers because I have that part figured out and want to deal with a place local to me because it allows me to have better quality control and contact with the company. I tended to research more the individual tees that I am looking for because that was the area that i could save the most money. At least I don't come on here just asking for information and I contribute more to the 'community' than most.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.