FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 29, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
Metsys©

This our first post on the HB forums but we've been working on the brand since around March. We're called Sooper Vision and our basis is just being aware but also looking towards the future, you can read more about that on our website. So far we've released a tee, The Seeing Eye Tee, a tank, The Progressive Tank and just an OG Logo Sticker. We're based out of PA and have drawn inspiration from various, mostly East Coast sources. This fall we hope to release a line, more so than the previous releases of just one thing. This drop will most likely include a few tees and something else we're still deciding on. Check us out at the following locations and if you're interested give us some feedback, thanks!

Instagram: @soopervision
Twitter: @sooper_vision
Facebook: Sooper Vision
Site: http://soopervision.bigcartel.com/
Email us at soopervisionco@gmail.com
Ok, I want to let you guys know that this is just my opinion. Don't get butthurt or anything, because I'm about to be real harsh. Warning is in now so if you dont want to read the fucked up shit I'm about to say, just skip to the last paragraph where I sum up what I think would be best for your brand to do. Let's get this shit started.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT! This has to be a fucking joke right? these bullshit ass designs a fucking retarted fifth grader could fucking make while beating his fucking dick! I couldn't believe the fucking website, like you niggas must be straight out of junior high or something and just bought a fucking netbook and said "dude what if we make some clothes for a brand" then you went to microsoft paint and behold! this shit fell out of your fucking ass. Now to go on from all this negativity. Your meaning, I have no problem with. Your cause, no problem. I'm not talking about none of that, you guys did that right. But these designs...please...it just makes you guys look silly especially if your meaning is about being aware and going beyond using your thrid eye.

Like these designs are giving me eye cancer and im wondering how the fuck did any of you just approve of this shit job you likely rushed out to see how things would go. Probably why your on hypebeast right now. Also I really dont understand how the fuck people wanted to follow you guys on instagram. Hell I had a tough time just staying on your fucking instagram without raging at phone. I really think your doing some kind of instagram hack where you just get spam your following number. It's just ridiculous and you guys know this shit shouldnt be selling. I'm just wondering who would want a fucking shirt with googly eyes on them? dont they sell that kind of shit already? the internet is probably fuck full of shirts with fucking googly eyes. Look I found a whole fucking list of shirts with fucking googly eyes on them! https://www.google.com/search?q=shirts+with+cartoon+eyes&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.cGE&biw=1600&bih=854&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=SBXOUZXJFsHhiAKMjoDQDg. half of that...no all of that shit is better than your whole brand right now. I'm really mad in the fact that you have an oppurtunity to create a brand and you get a meaning and you get followers, you get everything you fucking need then BOOM, You give them these shit designs they have to buy. Good thing your selling your shit for cheap tho. But even then I rather pay 15 bucks for a blank shirt then a shirt with one of these designs. Then also, why would I want to pay 50 cent for a fucking sticker? especially one I could just make on microsoft paint, print out myself and then fucking tape it on my fucking mom's fridge to jerk off to. I hate how you pretty much doomed yourself because of these designs alone.

Now to stop being a bully, just stating how I feel about this, and if I feel like this I'm pretty sure there are probably other people out there who had a surge of rage fill them up when they saw this shit. You guys can fix this. Just work on designs, making them relate to your meaning, and make some better things. If you're having problems designing something hell copy some shit, thats what the fucking internet is for. A majority of clothing designers find references and copy shit, you can find people doing that shit on here. Just make quality products for your customers You say your about quality, show me that shit and not this bullshit you guys posted up. You dont need faggots like me who come on hypebeast and critque your shit, you can do that on your own. You guys should put more effort into this, since apparently you have a lot of people following you and supporting now (dont know how but you are).

So overall, if you actually skipped to this paragraph, heres a summary of what I said in a more apporiate fashion. Your designs are bad, Your meaning is ok. Work on your designs because they are very bad, and dont make this look silly, this is suppose to be a clothing brand not a random assortment of shirts you guys horribly put together. um....Good luck with that and please think about what your putting out before you actually put it out.

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

June 29, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
odd.revolution.clothing

Sup everybody. I'm going to be dropping my brand soon but I kind of want to ask everybody some questons. What are some things you guys want to see? What are you looking forward too next. I don't want to call it streetwear because I will be diverse with what I sell but there will be times that I will only drop tees and hats. Just let me know what you guys like and what you want to see in the near future.

ODD_REV CEO

June 29, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
coolgills

Sup everybody. I'm going to be dropping my brand soon but I kind of want to ask everybody some questons. What are some things you guys want to see? What are you looking forward too next. I don't want to call it streetwear because I will be diverse with what I sell but there will be times that I will only drop tees and hats. Just let me know what you guys like and what you want to see in the near future.
do you
June 30, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
chads

I WANT PEOPLE TO STOP MAKING SHITTY BRANDS

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 30, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
David Bolin

I WANT PEOPLE TO STOP MAKING SHITTY BRANDS
This man just said it all.
June 30, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
odd.revolution.clothing

I can deffinitely feel that, thats why I've been asking. Just trying to see where peoples minds are is all. I'm not doing this just to make a quick buck but I have a mission as well.

ODD_REV CEO

June 30, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
foreground

Our new exclusive "Independence" Bow-tie is now available via our online store.
To kick start the holiday, enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders now thru JULY 4th.

Visit us today www.foregroundclothing.com

One size fits all. 100% handmade.

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

June 30, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
clique_garments

Here comes Clique again with some new shots of final product look.

Visit cliquegarments.com for more info.
June 30, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
chads

Bow ties are cool, I even wear them on occasion when I dress up but I personally would never buy one from a non-reputable menswear brand.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 30, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
foreground

Bow ties are cool, I even wear them on occasion when I dress up but I personally would never buy one from a non-reputable menswear brand.
Thanks for sharing your input chadacadabra. That is why we are doing something different from other lines we see out there.
Any non-reputable brands out here builds its reputation through its products, and we believe its a good approach to do something different in the scene.:]

June 30, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
delysid co.

Wanted some feed back on this design, wanted to do a team l/s but I thought I might try something a little different.
How do y'all think it looks on white? The original image, red/white on black really pops but im not to sure about the inverted version on white.

any suggestions?
is the no.91 over done?
also if any one knows where I can find some decent templates for shirts/crews please pm me.
June 30, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
kumasiii

Wanted some feed back on this design, wanted to do a team l/s but I thought I might try something a little different.
How do y'all think it looks on white? The original image, red/white on black really pops but im not to sure about the inverted version on white.

any suggestions?
is the no.91 over done?
also if any one knows where I can find some decent templates for shirts/crews please pm me.
yawn...
July 1, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
reeser

Looks good. Not something I would personally wear, but I know that there's a market for that.
I also really like the packaging.
July 1, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
Laurence of Arabia

any suggestions?
is the no.91 over done?
yawn...
whether you like it or not, he asked for suggestions. Do not be a hindrance in this persons progress, please, and give him some constructive feedback. Positive or negative.
July 1, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
Project Nibiru

any suggestions?
is the no.91 over done?
yawn...
whether you like it or not, he asked for suggestions. Do not be a hindrance in this persons progress, please, and give him some constructive feedback. Positive or negative.
Damn, I guess no one on hypebeast likes putting some kind of effort in constructive critism now. Shit is basically becoming an advertising board for niggas. Anywho, just to go into this design, I've seen something sort of similar to this. Go to this link and you'll see it:

http://badnewsco.bigcartel.com/product/bad-news-47-pytons-gradiant

Now this brand that had something that reminded me of your design. From a quick glance it looks like snake skin. Only difference is you let it pop out compared to them and you didn't use a bunch of random color combos on your shit. The design isn't bad, it's certainly is overdone if I found someone else that did it as well. I dont know why your using that image behind the text, right now it my sort of fits since it's black and white, but the image has a abstract elements involved within itself so you have to be very careful with that. Now, your word choice is a bit wierd, but since I'm assuming your just practicing on the design i'll let that shit slide, but I dont know what that shit means. Now to get off from this randomness, I suggest if your trying to do this kind of jersey you should try to make it look as stylish as you can. Complimentary colors could work out great if your were experimenting with colors. but you shouldn't make them too bright. If your original was red and white, you could have done a low toned red with a black stroke over it to make that sit out on the white in the back. If you could I would copy this kind of layout:

http://img.scoop.it/3m2x9wFPi5R5L7XGS8Lu9Tl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

Well I guess that could be a template. I dont know if you wanted a baby steps template or something, but shit...that shit should be good enough. Use probably 3 or 4 colors, for example, white, light grey, and black. Now using that sort of layout should be beneficial but since your doing a long sleeve that's where your creativity needs to come in. Now you can make up some stripes that have the image you choose and put that image underneath the text in order to make it fit in with the lettering. make the stripes a decent size that fits with the lettering, be sure not to make it so big. If you do that I think it will look much better and it may look like something has been done everywhere on the shirt. But that's just my opinion, keep expirmenting, and don't make it look too simple as you did on here. I'm cutting you slack since it looks like a prototype of an idea. It looks like your trying to approach a jersey design in a different manner to be original but your having a lot of trouble right now. Anyway good luck, hope you got something out that.

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

July 1, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
delysid co.

any suggestions?
is the no.91 over done?
yawn...
Damn, I guess no one on hypebeast likes putting some kind of effort in constructive critism now. Shit is basically becoming an advertising board for niggas. Anywho, just to go into this design, I've seen something sort of similar to this. Go to this link and you'll see it:

http://badnewsco.bigcartel.com/product/bad-news-47-pytons-gradiant

Now this brand that had something that reminded me of your design. From a quick glance it looks like snake skin. Only difference is you let it pop out compared to them and you didn't use a bunch of random color combos on your shit. The design isn't bad, it's certainly is overdone if I found someone else that did it as well. I dont know why your using that image behind the text, right now it my sort of fits since it's black and white, but the image has a abstract elements involved within itself so you have to be very careful with that. Now, your word choice is a bit wierd, but since I'm assuming your just practicing on the design i'll let that shit slide, but I dont know what that shit means. Now to get off from this randomness, I suggest if your trying to do this kind of jersey you should try to make it look as stylish as you can. Complimentary colors could work out great if your were experimenting with colors. but you shouldn't make them too bright. If your original was red and white, you could have done a low toned red with a black stroke over it to make that sit out on the white in the back. If you could I would copy this kind of layout:

http://img.scoop.it/3m2x9wFPi5R5L7XGS8Lu9Tl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

Well I guess that could be a template. I dont know if you wanted a baby steps template or something, but shit...that shit should be good enough. Use probably 3 or 4 colors, for example, white, light grey, and black. Now using that sort of layout should be beneficial but since your doing a long sleeve that's where your creativity needs to come in. Now you can make up some stripes that have the image you choose and put that image underneath the text in order to make it fit in with the lettering. make the stripes a decent size that fits with the lettering, be sure not to make it so big. If you do that I think it will look much better and it may look like something has been done everywhere on the shirt. But that's just my opinion, keep expirmenting, and don't make it look too simple as you did on here. I'm cutting you slack since it looks like a prototype of an idea. It looks like your trying to approach a jersey design in a different manner to be original but your having a lot of trouble right now. Anyway good luck, hope you got something out that.

It's a very rough draft, I just wanted to see what people thought of the concept.
After looking at that bad news co shirt I can understand why it looks familiar, the image i'm using is a pattern I made from picture of cherry blossoms.
I'm going to make it smaller and repeat it so people get a better idea of what the image actually is,
I'll post a few versions of both colour ways when I make a decent front/back/side template.

Thanks for posting something constructive, I really appreciate it.
July 1, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
joseno

This is mad clean, like because the way its packaged makes me want to buy it even thoe i wouldnt wear the shirt. Keep at it you guys def have something here.
July 1, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
Fashionisto69

If yall want to see something REFRESHING in the fashion/art world, check out my detailed inception of
GUILTY GOODS, as I drop some knowledge and opinions since starting about a year ago. This has been a dream since middle school and I finally been able to refine my style and begin a cohesive and meaningful project.

http://www.skillshare.com/A-Staple-of-Branding-How-to-Start-Your-Fashion-Company/915436837/projects/13260

*I guess we can't post our Skillshare pages? All DESIGNERS look up Jeff Staples NEW online course! I'll leave this here for a lil longer before re editing this post, however..

Be back another time with actual photos
July 1, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
'VXV'

Check us out, today is the last day of our online only Canada day promotion. 

www.vicexvirtue.com

July 1, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
axcie

Okay so ever since the person here mentioned the made in usa topic, we went ahead and now we are cutting and sewing our own shirts in our own house. I think I like it better this way because even though its a little work it goes really easy once you get templates going and plus you can add different fabrics and patches of whatever kind. I suggest you guys do the same, gives you a little more idea on shirts and could possibly help you later when you need to do like full leather shirts or something (we are in the process of making full real lambskin leather shirt but the price of lambskin is ridiculous but we are trying!!)

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

July 1, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/www.T-M-F.us

New Brand, T.M.F.  peep the shop. www.T-M-F.us 

The Kanye Bear and Young Jeezy snowman logo on the back ruins the shirt. Should of kept the whole label thing going and used the good music angel and cte logo instead.
When I do my rehashed version I'l add that to it
this is all weak.. most retarded shit i have ever seen. u know you can get sued for this right?

last in line for the gangbang.

July 1, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

remade the logo what you guys think? 
this is trying to hard. 

last in line for the gangbang.

July 1, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
ImNotGrimey

this is trying to hard. 
Too much.
July 1, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
ImNotGrimey

This is mad clean, like because the way its packaged makes me want to buy it even thoe i wouldnt wear the shirt. Keep at it you guys def have something here.
Very nice packaging.
July 1, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
ReggieLimited

this is trying to hard. 
I'm not some savant when it comes to logos but I am a designer and it seems that some of the elements your are trying to accentuate are missing the point. Let me explain in a list:

1. First lets take a look at the image. It's just that. An image. It unoriginal from jump because it's something someone else made for a different purpose. You should create, draw, design, something original to get your point across.

2. The font choice is weak because it presents no "mood". As a guy who has studied typography for years it's extremely important to find the mood. It looks like you chose a font that was "cool-looking" instead of using something more clean (which would probably be more effective).

3. Finally the shape. Let me tell you this as a general rule "CIRCLES SUCK", at least in the realm of brand design. Why you ask? Because circles are infinitely hard to design inside or outside of. Re-sizing a circle turns it into an ellipse (an oval) which equally sucks. And most importantly a circle is completely closed and does not work well as a canvas. How many drawing pads or note books are shaped like circles? Hint: None

Ways to fix it:

1. Get off the computer and DRAW THE DESIGN. It's so easy to get on the computer that most people forget that their fingers can actually pick up a pencil. Draw out what you want. Even if you can't draw it would be a lot better if you had a plan so someone who has some serious design chops can go in there and make it clean for you.

2. Learn Typography. This is something a lot of brand designers neglect. Type is SO important. From spacing to height. Learning the difference between Serif and Sans-Serif. Most streetwear brands stick with Sans because its easier to read and its clean. If all this is foreign to you. Look it up. Google is a beautiful thing

3. Work with an open canvas. Angled shapes (especially squares) are infinitely better than circles. Circles are often used as an element of a design. Or don't even use a shape! Just use the canvas itself!

And my last advice. Learn Adobe Illustrator. Better than Photoshop for design and printers will LOVE you for it. Oh...and don't drop shadow your design. EVER...

I create ish - http://www.ReggieLimited.com

July 1, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
joseno

Okay so ever since the person here mentioned the made in usa topic, we went ahead and now we are cutting and sewing our own shirts in our own house. I think I like it better this way because even though its a little work it goes really easy once you get templates going and plus you can add different fabrics and patches of whatever kind. I suggest you guys do the same, gives you a little more idea on shirts and could possibly help you later when you need to do like full leather shirts or something (we are in the process of making full real lambskin leather shirt but the price of lambskin is ridiculous but we are trying!!)
Thats rad, always ever think of manufacturing for other companies?
Id be interested in getting some flannels done, been trying to find a manufacturer here in the US for a while now.
July 2, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
Laurence of Arabia

Is it a cheaper option to use Vinyl if  I want to print a shirt with multiple designs on it ? What's the quality of Vinyl like compared to Screen Printing, from your point of view ?
July 2, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
kidkorea

Hey Guys, we’re having a July 4th promo! FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS! Just use code: JULY4 at the checkout window. Offer expires on July 7th. Have a great week! 

http://shop.ii-se.com/collections/frontpage

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

July 2, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
Krazy Spade

Check us out, Krazy Spade klothing      facebook.     instagram if yall want to help each other with promoting or whatever msg us. we just launched last month so we got free shipping and handling until August 1st

.:www.krazyspade.com:. - WHY TRY TO FIT IN WHEN YOU CAN STAND OUT? www.facebook.com/krazyspade

July 2, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
foreground

Introducing our very own custom 7-PANEL Snapback.
Coming to the store JULY 12th. Stay tuned for more. 

www.foregroundclothing.com

Please login first to reply.