Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 27, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
thepreciselife

Hey whats up, I wanted to know what you guys think about this logo. I sprayed this star or whatever it might look to you guys on my wall and took a pic. Then I took into Illustrator and made this. I had a few feedback about looking similar to the seventh letter logo but fuck that lol. Idk what you guys think? and were also a graff clothing.

ig @theartistikrebels

bump
if no one gave you feedback then that means no one
thought it was worth it, meaning you dont need to bump cause we all seen it
just nobody cared.

its symbol thats always used in graff, i used to use it ALL the time.

ThePreciseLife.com

June 27, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
RNDYM

Here is our video on the IISE 'A Ja Sal Mun' Capsule Collection. Everything was inspired by traditional Korean doors and wooden window frames and the music was made by sampling traditional Korean drums. Please share the video! Thanks guys and enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/68179217

Man... I LOVE what y'all are doin. The collection is beautiful.

RNDYM (http://randyem.com) x The Marcus Troy Experience (http://marcustroy.com)

June 27, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
nelsonram

pm me if you're an upcoming brand with bucket hats! i want to buy some right now
June 27, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
gxldstoresupply

I'm trying to establish myself as a lifestyle brand leaning towards furniture and accessories, so far I've done alot of work with camo involving wood from tables, chairs, hangers, dominoes, cushions and wallets.

hey you cut and sew??
June 27, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
gxldstoresupply

pm me if you're an upcoming brand with bucket hats! i want to buy some right now
yo i know where you can get 12 for $95
June 27, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
Raul Alvarez

Hey guys, completely new here. My brand Street Functions, please let me know what you guys think. Thank you.

http://streetfunctions.com/ 
Whats up man its @urbannerdmario lol
good to see you on here.
Sup dude! nice to see a friendly face/screenname! Hows everything Precise going?

Raul Alvarez www.streetfunctions.com

June 28, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
kidkorea

Here is our video on the IISE 'A Ja Sal Mun' Capsule Collection. Everything was inspired by traditional Korean doors and wooden window frames and the music was made by sampling traditional Korean drums. Please share the video! Thanks guys and enjoy!

Much appreciated, thank you man!

@ Queue Those camo dominoes are pretty cool. I think you definitely have some potential man, I see some of your stuff being blogged about on those big "cool item" type websites like Uncrate or something. Keep working on it, excited to see more!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

June 28, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
Queue

I'm trying to establish myself as a lifestyle brand leaning towards furniture and accessories, so far I've done alot of work with camo involving wood from tables, chairs, hangers, dominoes, cushions and wallets.

hey you cut and sew??
yeah man everything is hand made by me lol, well the wood pieces are laser engraved but all original designs

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

June 28, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
Queue

Much appreciated, thank you man!

@ Queue Those camo dominoes are pretty cool. I think you definitely have some potential man, I see some of your stuff being blogged about on those big "cool item" type websites like Uncrate or something. Keep working on it, excited to see more!
thanks appreciate it

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

June 28, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
koberyant

New MJ Six Rings tee now available at SWGNT.com. Thoughts on the new tee. Check out the site and online shop and feel free to share your thoughts.
June 28, 2013 @ 02:26 PM
Currency Michaels

June 28, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
corruptyouth

Here is a new collection that my brand, Corrupt Youth, will be releasing today at 4 PM PST:

Wolves Print With Navy Suede Brim

Black Corduroy Floral Print On The Front Panel

Bears Print With Black Suede Brim

Black Floral Print On Side Panels

Hawaiian Floral Print WIth Brown Suede Brim

Allover Jungle Print

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts and feedback?

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

June 28, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
KENNY_POWERS

New MJ Six Rings tee now available at SWGNT.com. Thoughts on the new tee. Check out the site and online shop and feel free to share your thoughts.
That drop shadow looks like dick and was someone to lazy to crop the background from his left arm. Permission to use that pic?
June 28, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
shillco

@billions_of_currency you have some potential but you also have a lot a problems with your branding and marketing.

www.shillingfordco.com

June 28, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
AdManding

Here is a new collection that my brand, Corrupt Youth, will be releasing today at 4 PM PST:

Allover Jungle Print

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts and feedback?
think an all-corduroy floral camp would have been best instead of doing the side-paneled one imo
June 28, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
street lights

so let me get this straight, there are more forms of printing then just screen printing?
don't flame a man, i'm just trying to start this shit right.
Yes, there is dtg (direct to garment) as well as heat transfers and screen printing with both uv (plastisol) and water based inks. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. Google/t-shirt forums will give you all the additional info you need to decide which is the best for what you're doing.
many thanks.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

June 28, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
chads

@KENNY_POWERS great first post

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 28, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
Q_106

SICK MAN FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Q_106 SO I CAN FOLLOW YALL BACK
June 28, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
Project Nibiru

Allover Jungle Print

Thoughts and feedback?
Man these hats are so, sort of the same it's a bit weird. Like it looks like the same concept but with different images. Some of the hats are ok like the black corduroy one and the black floral print, but hell those look so similar that it makes me wonder did you just switch the design in the front and said fuck it lets print that too. The rest are so random, I think you took the printing thing a little too far. Especially for the allover jungle print. Like if I were this kind of hat, I'm going to have to find some kind of gear to match it, and I'm sure I'm not going to look right with it. This is where if you guys design some kind of button up with it that matches it, it may be better. But right now it's just a random ass looking hat. Do the youngsters really like these kinds of hats now? Just find some random images of bears and lions and throw em on a panel hat? Just to gripe even more, I definitely don't see how bears and lions and fucking jungles and shit are about the "corrupt youth" Shit is more like Corrupt nature. The ones I like look ok because the design has some space for itself. The other ones are just so squished that the picture you put on there doesn't have the room to breath. I'm sure your going to get some sells for this, people eat this kind of stuff up, but other than that...I see this being a copy cat of quiet life or raised by wolves. This is some ol' 2012 kind of shit, and it looks like some regurgitated shit. . It's cool to be with the trends and produce some similar looking shit to make sells or whatever but I don't know. You got two decent hats out of six. Other than that, just my opinion. Good luck with sales.

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

June 28, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
lmnmn

This our first post on the HB forums but we've been working on the brand since around March. We're called Sooper Vision and our basis is just being aware but also looking towards the future, you can read more about that on our website. So far we've released a tee, The Seeing Eye Tee, a tank, The Progressive Tank and just an OG Logo Sticker. We're based out of PA and have drawn inspiration from various, mostly East Coast sources. This fall we hope to release a line, more so than the previous releases of just one thing. This drop will most likely include a few tees and something else we're still deciding on. Check us out at the following locations and if you're interested give us some feedback, thanks!

Instagram: @soopervision
Twitter: @sooper_vision
Facebook: Sooper Vision
Site: http://soopervision.bigcartel.com/
Email us at soopervisionco@gmail.com

Sooper Vision Streetwear Co. Reppin' PA with Global Visions soopervision.bigcartel.com

June 28, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
colin_nyc

haha 90% of these brands on here are such a joke. just stop trying (90%) of you...
June 28, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
Project Nibiru

This our first post on the HB forums but we've been working on the brand since around March. We're called Sooper Vision and our basis is just being aware but also looking towards the future, you can read more about that on our website. So far we've released a tee, The Seeing Eye Tee, a tank, The Progressive Tank and just an OG Logo Sticker. We're based out of PA and have drawn inspiration from various, mostly East Coast sources. This fall we hope to release a line, more so than the previous releases of just one thing. This drop will most likely include a few tees and something else we're still deciding on. Check us out at the following locations and if you're interested give us some feedback, thanks!

Ok, I want to let you guys know that this is just my opinion. Don't get butthurt or anything, because I'm about to be real harsh. Warning is in now so if you dont want to read the fucked up shit I'm about to say, just skip to the last paragraph where I sum up what I think would be best for your brand to do. Let's get this shit started.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT! This has to be a fucking joke right? these bullshit ass designs a fucking retarted fifth grader could fucking make while beating his fucking dick! I couldn't believe the fucking website, like you niggas must be straight out of junior high or something and just bought a fucking netbook and said "dude what if we make some clothes for a brand" then you went to microsoft paint and behold! this shit fell out of your fucking ass. Now to go on from all this negativity. Your meaning, I have no problem with. Your cause, no problem. I'm not talking about none of that, you guys did that right. But these designs...please...it just makes you guys look silly especially if your meaning is about being aware and going beyond using your thrid eye.

Like these designs are giving me eye cancer and im wondering how the fuck did any of you just approve of this shit job you likely rushed out to see how things would go. Probably why your on hypebeast right now. Also I really dont understand how the fuck people wanted to follow you guys on instagram. Hell I had a tough time just staying on your fucking instagram without raging at phone. I really think your doing some kind of instagram hack where you just get spam your following number. It's just ridiculous and you guys know this shit shouldnt be selling. I'm just wondering who would want a fucking shirt with googly eyes on them? dont they sell that kind of shit already? the internet is probably fuck full of shirts with fucking googly eyes. Look I found a whole fucking list of shirts with fucking googly eyes on them! https://www.google.com/search?q=shirts+with+cartoon+eyes&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.cGE&biw=1600&bih=854&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=SBXOUZXJFsHhiAKMjoDQDg. half of that...no all of that shit is better than your whole brand right now. I'm really mad in the fact that you have an oppurtunity to create a brand and you get a meaning and you get followers, you get everything you fucking need then BOOM, You give them these shit designs they have to buy. Good thing your selling your shit for cheap tho. But even then I rather pay 15 bucks for a blank shirt then a shirt with one of these designs. Then also, why would I want to pay 50 cent for a fucking sticker? especially one I could just make on microsoft paint, print out myself and then fucking tape it on my fucking mom's fridge to jerk off to. I hate how you pretty much doomed yourself because of these designs alone.

Now to stop being a bully, just stating how I feel about this, and if I feel like this I'm pretty sure there are probably other people out there who had a surge of rage fill them up when they saw this shit. You guys can fix this. Just work on designs, making them relate to your meaning, and make some better things. If you're having problems designing something hell copy some shit, thats what the fucking internet is for. A majority of clothing designers find references and copy shit, you can find people doing that shit on here. Just make quality products for your customers You say your about quality, show me that shit and not this bullshit you guys posted up. You dont need faggots like me who come on hypebeast and critque your shit, you can do that on your own. You guys should put more effort into this, since apparently you have a lot of people following you and supporting now (dont know how but you are).

So overall, if you actually skipped to this paragraph, heres a summary of what I said in a more apporiate fashion. Your designs are bad, Your meaning is ok. Work on your designs because they are very bad, and dont make this look silly, this is suppose to be a clothing brand not a random assortment of shirts you guys horribly put together. um....Good luck with that and please think about what your putting out before you actually put it out.

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

June 29, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
Trials & Triumph

Ok, I want to let you guys know that this is just my opinion. Don't get butthurt or anything, because I'm about to be real harsh. Warning is in now so if you dont want to read the fucked up shit I'm about to say, just skip to the last paragraph where I sum up what I think would be best for your brand to do. Let's get this shit started.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT! This has to be a fucking joke right? these bullshit ass designs a fucking retarted fifth grader could fucking make while beating his fucking dick! I couldn't believe the fucking website, like you niggas must be straight out of junior high or something and just bought a fucking netbook and said "dude what if we make some clothes for a brand" then you went to microsoft paint and behold! this shit fell out of your fucking ass. Now to go on from all this negativity. Your meaning, I have no problem with. Your cause, no problem. I'm not talking about none of that, you guys did that right. But these designs...please...it just makes you guys look silly especially if your meaning is about being aware and going beyond using your thrid eye.

Like these designs are giving me eye cancer and im wondering how the fuck did any of you just approve of this shit job you likely rushed out to see how things would go. Probably why your on hypebeast right now. Also I really dont understand how the fuck people wanted to follow you guys on instagram. Hell I had a tough time just staying on your fucking instagram without raging at phone. I really think your doing some kind of instagram hack where you just get spam your following number. It's just ridiculous and you guys know this shit shouldnt be selling. I'm just wondering who would want a fucking shirt with googly eyes on them? dont they sell that kind of shit already? the internet is probably fuck full of shirts with fucking googly eyes. Look I found a whole fucking list of shirts with fucking googly eyes on them! https://www.google.com/search?q=shirts+with+cartoon+eyes&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.cGE&biw=1600&bih=854&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=SBXOUZXJFsHhiAKMjoDQDg. half of that...no all of that shit is better than your whole brand right now. I'm really mad in the fact that you have an oppurtunity to create a brand and you get a meaning and you get followers, you get everything you fucking need then BOOM, You give them these shit designs they have to buy. Good thing your selling your shit for cheap tho. But even then I rather pay 15 bucks for a blank shirt then a shirt with one of these designs. Then also, why would I want to pay 50 cent for a fucking sticker? especially one I could just make on microsoft paint, print out myself and then fucking tape it on my fucking mom's fridge to jerk off to. I hate how you pretty much doomed yourself because of these designs alone.

Now to stop being a bully, just stating how I feel about this, and if I feel like this I'm pretty sure there are probably other people out there who had a surge of rage fill them up when they saw this shit. You guys can fix this. Just work on designs, making them relate to your meaning, and make some better things. If you're having problems designing something hell copy some shit, thats what the fucking internet is for. A majority of clothing designers find references and copy shit, you can find people doing that shit on here. Just make quality products for your customers You say your about quality, show me that shit and not this bullshit you guys posted up. You dont need faggots like me who come on hypebeast and critque your shit, you can do that on your own. You guys should put more effort into this, since apparently you have a lot of people following you and supporting now (dont know how but you are).

So overall, if you actually skipped to this paragraph, heres a summary of what I said in a more apporiate fashion. Your designs are bad, Your meaning is ok. Work on your designs because they are very bad, and dont make this look silly, this is suppose to be a clothing brand not a random assortment of shirts you guys horribly put together. um....Good luck with that and please think about what your putting out before you actually put it out.
wwwwooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww that was..........that was harsh man

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

June 29, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
segagenesis

So much about this was unnecessary. 1. If you're going to get this upset about someone else's work, you should probably hop off the internet and see a professional and 2. if you're going to go so aggro, learn how to spell and stop using the word "faggots." 

Giving people criticism is one thing, even if it is blunt and harsh. But to completely fly off the handle like you have does nothing but show your character and put a bad face on your company.
June 29, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
Project Nibiru

So much about this was unnecessary. 1. If you're going to get this upset about someone else's work, you should probably hop off the internet and see a professional and 2. if you're going to go so aggro, learn how to spell and stop using the word "faggots." 

Giving people criticism is one thing, even if it is blunt and harsh. But to completely fly off the handle like you have does nothing but show your character and put a bad face on your company.
Yes I know most it was unnecessary. But hell, an opinion overall from anyone is unnecessary in the first place. It's just an opinion, like I said before in the crit, I warned them I was going to be harsh, and being harsh is probably the only way I see to truly change something. That and I dont know how I flew off the handle? It's something they shouldnt take seriously. In the end I wished them the best and I wished they would changed their designs, why hide the fact that their designs suck to me? Anywho, I'm sorry that you didnt like how I had wrote the crit, I'm not trying to be too professional with these, just giving my opinion the best I can.

June 29, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
Laurence of Arabia

I've done a logo, and need someone to straighten the lines etc, where outside this forum should I post up the request, I want to get someone to do it for me as it shouldn't be too big a job ? are there any online tutorials anyone can suggest to me where I could watch to teach myself for next time ?
June 29, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
lmnmn

I'll admit it, our sticker, it's not that great. But that, of course, is why we are working on a new one, to advance the company's quality and reputability. And the same goes for our first shirt, The Seeing Eye Tee, it's a very basic concept and it's no masterpiece. It doesn't really show the brand's meaning but in my opinion and the opinion of our customers it's a nice shirt to have, it looks decent and is a good beginning for the company. I am however proud of the Progressive Tank, it does have a meaning behind it and flows well. 

Again, as you have so helpfully highlighted the immense problems with our brand, I am willing to admit that we can do better and that's what we will do. Our line in the fall is meant to serve as our first actual "release" and will include more than a randomly released hodge-podge of tees. 

Our Instagram followers are not fake or bribed to follow us, that has all come through marketing. Also, many artists, other underground brands and the like have contacted us, want to work with us and are not disgusted, as you are, by the designs and presentation. And I must say, artists and brand owners are much better sources for praise or critique than some random ass guy on the HB forums. 

So to you I must say, chill out, for your own good. I understand where you are coming from on most of your issues but dude, calm the fuck down. 

Thanks for the feedback though!

Sooper Vision Streetwear Co. Reppin' PA with Global Visions soopervision.bigcartel.com

June 29, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
Project Nibiru

I'll admit it, our sticker, it's not that great. But that, of course, is why we are working on a new one, to advance the company's quality and reputability. And the same goes for our first shirt, The Seeing Eye Tee, it's a very basic concept and it's no masterpiece. It doesn't really show the brand's meaning but in my opinion and the opinion of our customers it's a nice shirt to have, it looks decent and is a good beginning for the company. I am however proud of the Progressive Tank, it does have a meaning behind it and flows well. 

Again, as you have so helpfully highlighted the immense problems with our brand, I am willing to admit that we can do better and that's what we will do. Our line in the fall is meant to serve as our first actual "release" and will include more than a randomly released hodge-podge of tees. 

Our Instagram followers are not fake or bribed to follow us, that has all come through marketing. Also, many artists, other underground brands and the like have contacted us, want to work with us and are not disgusted, as you are, by the designs and presentation. And I must say, artists and brand owners are much better sources for praise or critique than some random ass guy on the HB forums. 

So to you I must say, chill out, for your own good. I understand where you are coming from on most of your issues but dude, calm the fuck down. 

Thanks for the feedback though!

Yo! I'm glad you got something out of it. And no were not mad, I don't know how people can magically analyze emotions through text. JUST BECAUSE I TYPED IN ALL CAPS AND CURSE A LOT I GUESS IM YELLING AT NIGGAS FROM MY COUCH! But yeah I just want to see some better, well thought out designs on here, and if your making a brand, I expect to see that. It's a competition, so your going to face a lot of fucking people who should be hungry as hell for success. Also artists and brand owners aren't any different from random ass guys on forums, get that straight. You don't know who or what that random ass guy could be and what they are capable of. Sooner or later you will learn that a lot of people will probably back-stab or freeload off of you or do whatever they can in order to get what they want, so if they are actually willing to work with you great for a certain goal that's fine and dandy, but that's irrelevant to this matter in hand. I respect your brand, and respecting a brand in my perspective is being 100% real with what I'm looking at. I want the same kind of feedback that I give to others because it makes me critically see what people like and dislike. So if I see a brand that is giving us bullshit, I'm going to respond in a bullshit manner. And to give you credit, you have a good marketing scheme, so hey, your doing something incredibly well. Other than that I wish you all the best. Oh yeah, and welcome to hypebeast.

June 29, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
Project Nibiru

I've done a logo, and need someone to straighten the lines etc, where outside this forum should I post up the request, I want to get someone to do it for me as it shouldn't be too big a job ? are there any online tutorials anyone can suggest to me where I could watch to teach myself for next time ?
Yo! You should just download illustrator cs6 off the internet if you have a torrent client. Here's a video for you to show you how. Just remember to delete the torrent after you downloaded everything, because I believe you can get tracked on that shit now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLFzT2ol2ec

Once you have illustrator working just follow these videos for making good lines and shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGY9Q7VmU8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8XLqxpa6WQ

before trying this shit out try to get like a good weeks worth of learning the hot keys and stuff for illustrator. Do some random tutorials and what not then you should be able to be good with the vector inking. I would highly recommend either illustrator or photoshop, thats all over the internet too. So good luck with that.

June 29, 2013 @ 12:24 PM
kumasiii

if you're interested, send me a pm, i can do the logo for you

also youtube and google tutorials for illustrator are your best friend

Please login first to reply.