Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 21, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
cityofsavages

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

June 21, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
koberyant

Just added some new tees and tanks to SWGNT's online shop. SWGNT caters to the up and coming streetwear brand. Check it out and let me know if you like the tees...
June 21, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
Laurence of Arabia

I've asked about Alstyle a couple times and 100% want to use them. If anyone can help with the ordering process or knows a place  (other than Ebay) where I can buy and get them shipped over to Europe PM me please
June 21, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
Broken Bank Clo

I've asked about Alstyle a couple times and 100% want to use them. If anyone can help with the ordering process or knows a place  (other than Ebay) where I can buy and get them shipped over to Europe PM me please

How many pieces. I have a wholesale with them.
PM me your shipping address and how many pieces, sizes and colors and I'll give you the price.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

June 21, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
blacksmithskateco

Released a few new tees and stuff yesterday

www.blacksmithskateco.com
www.facebook.com/blacksmithskateco
June 21, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
AndyRocksBluu

In celebration of the HEAT winning the NBA Championship I'm doing a 1 day sale. Save 20% off your total order with coupon code "HEAT" at check out.

Shop / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

June 21, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
fashionsnob

New brand in the making; BONED
What you saying?
June 21, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
Laurence of Arabia

Broken Bank Clothing, thank you ! I'll get to PM'ing you now.

Another question.

Is there a method for a company to control the "image" of their label ? For instance, if you are running a high end Fashion label such as Burberry where you would want to charge large sums, I'm sure you wouldn't want certain people to wear any of your collection otherwise it'll cheapen your image and leave people questioning why you charge what you do. What measures should a company take to ensure their image is intact ?

For those who believe Pyrex Vision to be over priced. What would you suggest Virgil to do with his next collection to justify charging his prices and what would you have wanted him to change about his first release to justify what he charged ?

I hope my questions was clear, haha.

Oh, and if there is anyone here who can produce websites or knows anybody who could produce websites, my company are looking to get one made later in the year. This will be a paid job.
June 21, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
boulder

Webstore: http://boulder.bigcartel.com/

Lookbook/Previews/Other Updates: http://boulderclothing.tumblr.com/

Feedback appreciated.

http://threepeak.tumblr.com/

June 21, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
al dente co.

just released red and black mesh al dente logo shorts.... aldenteco.com

instagram - aldente1985

al dente company // aldenteco.com

June 21, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
Laurence of Arabia

Feedback appreciated.
Not really constructive feedback, but I really like what I see, I think the name of the brand is cool too. 

My favourite piece's 

- Rainbow Tee
- Double Photograph Tee !
June 21, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
boulder

Feedback appreciated.
Not really constructive feedback, but I really like what I see, I think the name of the brand is cool too. 

My favourite piece's 

- Rainbow Tee
- Double Photograph Tee !
word appreciate it.

http://threepeak.tumblr.com/

June 21, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
Project Nibiru

New brand in the making; BONED
What you saying?

Project Nibiru: I believe a lot more could be done with all of these designs. They don't look like they are thought out very well and the word "Bone" is way too over used, not to mention the parody from the DARE and Coca Cola logo. I'm not saying anything is wrong with mimicking other designs and putting you twist to them, but try to make it worthwhile when you do it. I'm guessing that you guys are going for this simple style that puts a lot of quality into what they make, however going for that kind of style doesn't mean you should be lazy and plaster the name on each product you guys construct. The only information i'm receiving from your collection is Boning people (no pun intended) and i'm confused as to what your brand is really about. The best thing for you guys would be to go back to the drawing board and figure out how you guys want people to describe your brand. 

Wish your brand the best of luck

@projectnibiru

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

June 21, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
shillco

I have a question about the screen printing tag information process. So I was reading through Threadbird and they mention that "it's required by US law that the following information be included in all garments: Size, % of Material, Country of Origin (for the garment, not your brand), Care Instructions.

These are non-negotiable. We cannot list "Printed in the US" or

"Processed in the US" instead of listing what country the shirt is

manufactured in, it *must* have the country information on the garment."

So if that's the case, then why do some of the big brands like Diamond and Black Scale have "Made in USA" when they clearly use Alstyle blanks that were made in Mexico. Is it because they have their own printing warehouses that prints their shirts (no middleman) so they're exempt from those screen-printing shop policies? Or is it cause they just don't give a f**k about da police?

And I would like to see some examples of some of your guys' printed-on tag information if any. Thanks
Alstyle might have private label US manufacturing. The 1101 Murina Tee is "Made in USA" according to their wholesale website.

www.shillingfordco.com

June 21, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
delorean666

http://the90skids.bigcartel.com/
Founded in 2011 , for unique people that like graphics and creativity on their every day clothing, i wanted to create a brand that would have a eye catcher graphic feel to them, I was also tired of seeing people with lame clothing or wearing the same thing as me.
June 22, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
WAYwear

** WAY We Ar Organics **

Environmentally friendly products focused on keeping physical and spiritual truths in check

http://www.waywearlife.com/

WAY Ripe Tank

WAY Natural Born Tank

June 22, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
axcie

I have a question about the screen printing tag information process. So I was reading through Threadbird and they mention that "it's required by US law that the following information be included in all garments: Size, % of Material, Country of Origin (for the garment, not your brand), Care Instructions.

So if that's the case, then why do some of the big brands like Diamond and Black Scale have "Made in USA" when they clearly use Alstyle blanks that were made in Mexico. Is it because they have their own printing warehouses that prints their shirts (no middleman) so they're exempt from those screen-printing shop policies? Or is it cause they just don't give a f**k about da police?

And I would like to see some examples of some of your guys' printed-on tag information if any. Thanks
Do you know when they say country of origin. Does that mean where the fabric itself was made or where the actual product like a shirt was made. If it means where the fabric is made we gonna have to redo our tags big time. Even though its made in america with fabric from wherever its from? I hope not.

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

June 22, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
shillco

Do you know when they say country of origin. Does that mean where the fabric itself was made or where the actual product like a shirt was made. If it means where the fabric is made we gonna have to redo our tags big time. Even though its made in america with fabric from wherever its from? I hope not.
I'm pretty sure it's the location of manufacture not the origin of the raw materials.

www.shillingfordco.com

June 22, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
trick916

Basically, you have to have the origin of the materials/fabric used to make the shirt listed on the tag information. So let's say you have an Alstyle shirt that was Made in Mexico, but you screen-printed the shirt in LA. It still technically has to have the information on the tag that the materials used to make the shirt originated from Mexico. I think a good example of a 'legally-appropriate' tag would be something like "Shirt made in Mexico, Printed in the USA."

BUT that goes back to my original question. I'm asking how do these established brands and/or maybe even some of you guys get away with it? Is it because you print through your own screenprint machines so you don't have to deal with screen printing companies, or you guys just don't care? Cause according to Threadbird, they won't print for you unless you have that info on your tag. I honestly prefer just "Made in USA" or "Crafted in the US" compared to "Made from materials from China, Printed in the US".. which is why I asked the question in the first place.

More info found here:
http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus21-threading-your-way-through-labeling-requirements-under-textile-and-wool-acts
June 22, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
hkeys

Basically, you have to have the origin of the materials/fabric used to make the shirt listed on the tag information. So let's say you have an Alstyle shirt that was Made in Mexico, but you screen-printed the shirt in LA. It still technically has to have the information on the tag that the materials used to make the shirt originated from Mexico. I think a good example of a 'legally-appropriate' tag would be something like "Shirt made in Mexico, Printed in the USA."

BUT that goes back to my original question. I'm asking how do these established brands and/or maybe even some of you guys get away with it? Is it because you print through your own screenprint machines so you don't have to deal with screen printing companies, or you guys just don't care? Cause according to Threadbird, they won't print for you unless you have that info on your tag. I honestly prefer just "Made in USA" or "Crafted in the US" compared to "Made from materials from China, Printed in the US".. which is why I asked the question in the first place.

More info found here:
http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus21-threading-your-way-through-labeling-requirements-under-textile-and-wool-acts
I mean in all honesty, who's going to come hunt you down and be like "This shirt was made in Mexico, not the US. Here's a fine". I think you should at least cover washing instructions and where you are based or at least where you did most of the work for the shirts. For example, most of my HUF shirts ( older ones with woven labels in them) just say "Machine was cold, tumble dry, made in USA" It's short, simple, and at least lets the consumer know what to do and frankly I based our tags off of that. Now, with heat transfer labels/screen printed inside collar labels you have more options and have more words/symbols. But, I've noticed some brands try to do it but they come out too small or smudge and you can't even make out what they were trying to tell you. We all aren't on some serious level when it comes to running brands so I don't think people are going to try and fine us because our garments don't "legally" match what they want. Shit, a good majority of people don't even know that this is a law. For all we know people may have on their labels "Made in USA" but their labels could be made overseas, shirts from mexico, but screen printed here in the states and that's where their brand is based so that's how they will justify that. I've had our headwear labels made overseas but I didn't want to put made in usa on them because they weren't and I'm always going to have our shirt labels made in our country just because that's the proper thing to do. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

June 22, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
hkeys

I've never heard that about people not screen printing your items because you don't have proper labels that's odd, maybe some won't? My printer has never once asked me about it or questioned it. If this was the case you could easily just keep the stock label that comes on the blanks then replace them after the printing was done. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

June 22, 2013 @ 07:38 AM
trick916

I've never heard that about people not screen printing your items because you don't have proper labels that's odd, maybe some won't? My printer has never once asked me about it or questioned it. If this was the case you could easily just keep the stock label that comes on the blanks then replace them after the printing was done. 
Good idea about keeping the stock label on after printing's done. But anyway, I re-read Threadbird's tag printing policy and I think they actually don't care whether or not the shirt's actually "Made in USA".. but that you at least HAVE "a place origin" of the shirt somewhere on your tag. Lol misreading on my part..
June 22, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
trick916

I mean in all honesty, who's going to come hunt you down and be like "This shirt was made in Mexico, not the US. Here's a fine". I think you should at least cover washing instructions and where you are based or at least where you did most of the work for the shirts. For example, most of my HUF shirts ( older ones with woven labels in them) just say "Machine was cold, tumble dry, made in USA" It's short, simple, and at least lets the consumer know what to do and frankly I based our tags off of that. Now, with heat transfer labels/screen printed inside collar labels you have more options and have more words/symbols. But, I've noticed some brands try to do it but they come out too small or smudge and you can't even make out what they were trying to tell you. We all aren't on some serious level when it comes to running brands so I don't think people are going to try and fine us because our garments don't "legally" match what they want. Shit, a good majority of people don't even know that this is a law. For all we know people may have on their labels "Made in USA" but their labels could be made overseas, shirts from mexico, but screen printed here in the states and that's where their brand is based so that's how they will justify that. I've had our headwear labels made overseas but I didn't want to put made in usa on them because they weren't and I'm always going to have our shirt labels made in our country just because that's the proper thing to do. 
Yeah, I think I'm overthinking this lol
June 22, 2013 @ 01:15 PM
June 22, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
theswiftchancellor

Thanks for the feedback. We just launched our "RUDEBOY" collection via our sub-label GLDLBL by Whitegold. Inspired by the 1960's, 2Tone Ska revival in England. 

http://blkdmnds.com/gldlbl-by-whitegold-rudeboy-collection/

http://www.whitegoldtarantula.com/
http://www.whitegold.bigcartel.com/
June 22, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
Jake Ocean

Thanks for the feedback. We just launched our "RUDEBOY" collection via our sub-label GLDLBL by Whitegold. Inspired by the 1960's, 2Tone Ska revival in England. 

http://blkdmnds.com/gldlbl-by-whitegold-rudeboy-collection/

http://www.whitegoldtarantula.com/
http://www.whitegold.bigcartel.com/
Nice reference

http://www.distantlight.co

June 22, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
Moises Arias

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/www.T-M-F.us

New Brand, T.M.F.  peep the shop. www.T-M-F.us 

The Kanye Bear and Young Jeezy snowman logo on the back ruins the shirt. Should of kept the whole label thing going and used the good music angel and cte logo instead.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 22, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
June 22, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
Laurence of Arabia

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/www.T-M-F.us

New Brand, T.M.F.  peep the shop. www.T-M-F.us 

The Kanye Bear and Young Jeezy snowman logo on the back ruins the shirt. Should of kept the whole label thing going and used the good music angel and cte logo instead.
When I do my rehashed version I'l add that to it
June 22, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
segagenesis

Trying to raise some fundage by selling some one of a kind, 100% original paintings. Give one to your (ex) girlfriend, your uncle that no one in your family talks to anymore, or just keep one for yourself! The possibilities are endless!

burgermoney.bigcartel.com
burgermoney.com
https://www.facebook.com/Burgermoney

Please login first to reply.