June 04, 2013 @ 02:14:03 AM

Capsule collection drops tomorrow!

Leather colorways:

Two-Tone wine
Two-Tone charcoal
Matte Black
Deep Navy
Deep Navy/Two-Tone Charcoal Mix

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

June 04, 2013 @ 03:14:26 AM
@HighlyHonored: A lot of your stuff sounds like a bunch of BS man, Fees to KT? How are you paying $15 for each shirt to be made?

I kindly gave back 10% of our profits back to a kanye talk forum. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link but i will not. Simple math here, we used blanks that were $7. Theres a 15% graduation sale at our website so the total cost for the shirt itself would be $20 - 15% = $17. $17 - $7 for the shirt itself= $10. We had make our prints so the screen printing ink is not really say-able on how much it cost and tags and whatnot for shipping but lets just say its $3 a shirt. Thats $7.  Minus the Forum fee. $6.3? If you want we can subtract the paypal fee but lets say I made $6 a shirt. 

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

June 04, 2013 @ 03:41:46 AM
Le Filth is a brand I created a year ago and now I'm dropping my first collection. I try to utilize experiences or stories into each design.

www.lefilth.com

June 04, 2013 @ 04:03:49 AM
Please check out my line and tell me what u think... Its called King Panda Apparel.. Please check it out on instagram and share your thoughts. I am open to criticisms.
June 04, 2013 @ 05:12:49 AM
Please check out my line and tell me what u think... Its called King Panda Apparel.. Please check it out on instagram and share your thoughts. I am open to criticisms.
Too much work... Post stuff on here.
June 04, 2013 @ 05:15:22 AM
Le Filth is a brand I created a year ago and now I'm dropping my first collection. I try to utilize experiences or stories onto each design I create.
That first tee is pretty clean tho...
June 04, 2013 @ 05:20:38 AM
#YEEZUS

now available at axciefactory 
What the.......?
June 04, 2013 @ 07:11:44 AM

Introducing the Fairlady Crew.
Visit us today www.foregroundclothing.com

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

June 04, 2013 @ 12:22:59 PM

nice to see a cute chick. not nice that I can barely see what the product looks like
June 04, 2013 @ 18:13:40 PM

Lookbook photos are cool,
Cant figure out exactly what it is but something looks weird,
Maybe faces are too bright and pop off too much, compared to the clothing.

This shot^^
had sooooooooooo much more potential
too much shadows on her face, neck and shoulders,
tree is brighter than her and she doesn't seem committed to pose.

ThePreciseLife.com

June 04, 2013 @ 21:56:56 PM

that green w that blue printing lol
June 04, 2013 @ 22:37:45 PM
I'm trying to start up a clothing line. what is a good website to design/ order from
June 05, 2013 @ 02:58:53 AM
I'm trying to start up a clothing line. what is a good website to design/ order from
we use wordpress.

www.shillingfordco.com

June 05, 2013 @ 03:38:35 AM
we use wordpress.
but how do you design the clothes online or do you do it on something else then upload
June 05, 2013 @ 03:43:50 AM
delete
10char
June 05, 2013 @ 04:09:21 AM
we use wordpress.
but how do you design the clothes online or do you do it on something else then upload
I'm not sure what you're asking. But we use Illustrator and Photoshop to design. And then you'd use a plugin to upload the pics onto your wordpress template. Sounds like you'd want something simpler.

www.shillingfordco.com

June 05, 2013 @ 05:24:11 AM
Where can I cop wholesale blank Starter Caps . . .
June 05, 2013 @ 05:30:28 AM
we use wordpress.
I'm not sure what you're asking. But we use Illustrator and Photoshop to design. And then you'd use a plugin to upload the pics onto your wordpress template. Sounds like you'd want something simpler.
no thats what i meant haha thanks
June 05, 2013 @ 05:57:20 AM
My brand is called Trials & Triumph and we have this shirt that we drew a while back while we were in college. The story of the shirt is she's pretty and has huge boobs on the front and on the back she's crusty as hell and she shaved all of her hair off. This shirt comes out June 10th at 7PM PST in our webstore. Only 12 were made.

June 05, 2013 @ 06:14:09 AM
The story of the shirt is she's pretty and has huge boobs on the front and on the back she's crusty as hell and she shaved all of her hair off.
nigga what
June 05, 2013 @ 06:22:57 AM
lol thats the story...idk what you want me to say lol i meant to post the pics up with the shirt. I had to edit the post cuz my dumb ass didnt post the pictures along with the story. Here...

June 05, 2013 @ 07:21:36 AM
New to hypebeast and just found out about this thread. I recently released my second drop for my brand, The MSTRPLAN, and would love to get some feedback. Feel free to check the store and website and let me know what you guys think, and what I can improve on. Thanks!
-MSTRMIND
http://www.themstrplan.com 
http://www.store.themstrplan.com 

Trust The MSTRPLAN | www.themstrplan.com /// Trust MSTRMIND | www.mstrmind.com

June 05, 2013 @ 07:34:40 AM
fox wit it, specially that grey one
June 05, 2013 @ 11:23:29 AM
lol thats the story...idk what you want me to say lol i meant to post the pics up with the shirt. I had to edit the post cuz my dumb ass didnt post the pictures along with the story. Here...

this is so rad

$42 though? what's up with the price, last i remember you were selling shirts for like $15-20
June 05, 2013 @ 16:33:48 PM
Dudes be coming in here asking questions like its google 

ThePreciseLife.com

June 05, 2013 @ 16:43:34 PM
                                                        ** WAY Wear Life **
                                                      OG Organic Streetwear
                                                  http://www.waywearlife.com/

Promote the Environment! Promote Sustainable Life!
June 05, 2013 @ 17:06:12 PM

this is so rad

$42 though? what's up with the price, last i remember you were selling shirts for like $15-20
I had to break the barrier, our stuff was really good from our last drop imo and we got a great response on the long sleeves. But I feel like we couldve sold our shirts for a higher price. Yes they sold out but a nigga gotta eat, pay bills, shit, and I'm confident in our product and its all handdrawn stuff so its already rare because who doesnt use Photoshop nowadays. Long story short, its a quality tee, from a brand that has an actual story, its handdrawn designs, yea we're gonna push the price up to compete with the best because we're confident in our abilities.....Whew that was a little rant there but basically thats the reason for our new price point. Its just we have confidence in our stuff that we didnt have before.
June 05, 2013 @ 17:28:47 PM

this is so rad

I had to break the barrier, our stuff was really good from our last drop imo and we got a great response on the long sleeves. But I feel like we couldve sold our shirts for a higher price. Yes they sold out but a nigga gotta eat, pay bills, shit, and I'm confident in our product and its all handdrawn stuff so its already rare because who doesnt use Photoshop nowadays. Long story short, its a quality tee, from a brand that has an actual story, its handdrawn designs, yea we're gonna push the price up to compete with the best because we're confident in our abilities.....Whew that was a little rant there but basically thats the reason for our new price point. Its just we have confidence in our stuff that we didnt have before.
It's a cool design, nothing screams this is worth $42 though...I did like your long sleeves you previously made. Maybe set it at $28-32 and see how it sells. As far having to eat and pay bills, might want to get a regular job for the moment until you can make this a full time hustle and survive off of. Maybe think about using a hem hag down on the bottom of the shirt or actual shirt tags to kind of show more quality and work put into them to justify that high price. I've only seen a few brands get away with this high price because they have the hype to do it. Best of luck. 
June 05, 2013 @ 17:36:10 PM
Alstyle Long Sleeve vs Gildan Long Sleeve ? Which one is superior ? I havent got easy access to Alstyle products where I'm based, so it would be cool to get an idea before I consider shipping the Alstyles over.
June 05, 2013 @ 17:49:21 PM
this is so rad

It's a cool design, nothing screams this is worth $42 though...I did like your long sleeves you previously made. Maybe set it at $28-32 and see how it sells. As far having to eat and pay bills, might want to get a regular job for the moment until you can make this a full time hustle and survive off of. Maybe think about using a hem hag down on the bottom of the shirt or actual shirt tags to kind of show more quality and work put into them to justify that high price. I've only seen a few brands get away with this high price because they have the hype to do it. Best of luck. 
Yea my partner and I had to work a temp job to come out with these. I hate temp jobs and jobs in general and I know I'm preaching to the choir especially on hypebeast where everyone is basically trying to create their own business, brand, company, whatever. So thats basically what we're trying to do is give you guys great designs but still be able to keep coming out with bigger and better stuff. Now when Jordans first started coming out people said that the price was too high because they were new, so they had to adjust and then they were more sought after. People got their money up and started copping them.. It made you appreciate the shoe when you left the store with them. It even got to the point that people started getting shot, killed.....Ok thats another rant..i promised myself I would never have a hypebeast rant but here iam having one...long story short... The direction we're going in is not for us to be holding signs for a mattress firm so we can come out with stuff for you guys. I'm pretty sure thats how Phil Knight felt, Steve Jobs felt, Bill Gates, blah blah, at some point you gotta raise the price to let people know you're moving in a new direction. So  we can increase the quality of the materials we use and the quality of the stuff we come out with.
Please login first to reply.
x