June 14, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
Trials & Triumph

If I may put my input into this. The only thing that is remarkable is that you put $15 for your first shirts so like your previous customers and the fan base you made with your previous clothes would think it would be around that $15-$25 range for the next drop. Then you up the price to over than 200% increase which is really a lot for such a simple tee. We understand that you worked hard but to be honest no one wears a shirt because the designer worked hard. I don't see whats the problem with going with $20, we could make at least $800 (profit) if you sold only 50 of these. And since the design is so small, you could put more like 20 designs on one transfer (which cost 2.20 if you order 15). You'd probably make more money selling the shirts at $25 than putting it at $42.
Ok good morning everyone, hope everyone here on hb is having a great saturday. To be honest those brands that place their prices at $20 yea they make a profit are they moving forward. Are they putting their standards low and just satisfied with making a profit. I think you should put your standards high and yea you may have a shift in customers but you gain a different kind of clientele. Here's a great example. Lets say SpaceGhostPurrp or some other rapper like Kendrick came to my shop right. And my stuff was as cheap as the She Saw Everything LS shirt was on our last drop. People swore up and down that they loved it but I dont think SpaceGhostPurrp would buy a tee thats $15 bucks and be seen in it. He's got a rep believe it or not. Same thing with Kendrick Lemar, if he stumbles upon your website and he likes your concepts and stuff and what your brand stands for he's gonna support a new upcoming independent brand.....if you're confident in your stuff and your price is up there with the bigger guys, not with the people satisfied with charging $20 for their stuff...we're moving in a new direction thats all
Interesting idea, I guess we'll all eventually see whether or not it works out for you.

Also, you still got any of those She Saw Everything shirts left? Had it in my 'To Cop' list for a while.
naa they all sold out, umm they should be coming out early 2014. To specify we're re-releasing the long sleeves. I dont know exactly which ones you liked. Me personally I hated the short sleeve ones. So those ones we wont be re-releasing, but the LS ones were a big hit so we'll do kinda like a Marshall Law colorway. Something yellow and black..
Damn, I was wanting one of the short sleeves.
dang you would say that lol, what color of the ones did you like? If you say white we mayyyy come back out with it. I kinda wanted to destroy the screens since I hated them so much. The guy who prints are stuff printed the eyes on the short sleeves waayyy to big, his ol dumb ass, but the long sleeves are definitely re-releasing early 2014.
White, but don't worry about it, just hit me up if you do another run.
ok cool, we really wanna see how the yellow/black one would look. If it was a perfect world I would do both. Seeing that I have to pick one. Would you rather the black one over the white one? Or the white one is your favorite. Idk its so confusing. I just want the people to make the decision...

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

June 14, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
Jake Ocean

Alright so im starting a brand called DIGGERS. the name comes from a personal connection, as i digged through alot of bullshit to find cliche for my brand.

this is awful, plain and simple
matter of opinion. whats wrong with it?
dude it just looks ridiculous, its poorly drawn, sloppy looking, the colors are absurd and the designs are stupid and childish, did you make this shit in paint
i like the top one, shit is funny. but if youre talking about "poorly drawn/sloppy looking" ......
minimalism and just plain shitty is completely different, you have no clue what you are talking about

http://www.distantlight.co

June 14, 2013 @ 02:20 PM
reggendary

If I may put my input into this. The only thing that is remarkable is that you put $15 for your first shirts so like your previous customers and the fan base you made with your previous clothes would think it would be around that $15-$25 range for the next drop. Then you up the price to over than 200% increase which is really a lot for such a simple tee. We understand that you worked hard but to be honest no one wears a shirt because the designer worked hard. I don't see whats the problem with going with $20, we could make at least $800 (profit) if you sold only 50 of these. And since the design is so small, you could put more like 20 designs on one transfer (which cost 2.20 if you order 15). You'd probably make more money selling the shirts at $25 than putting it at $42.
Ok good morning everyone, hope everyone here on hb is having a great saturday. To be honest those brands that place their prices at $20 yea they make a profit are they moving forward. Are they putting their standards low and just satisfied with making a profit. I think you should put your standards high and yea you may have a shift in customers but you gain a different kind of clientele. Here's a great example. Lets say SpaceGhostPurrp or some other rapper like Kendrick came to my shop right. And my stuff was as cheap as the She Saw Everything LS shirt was on our last drop. People swore up and down that they loved it but I dont think SpaceGhostPurrp would buy a tee thats $15 bucks and be seen in it. He's got a rep believe it or not. Same thing with Kendrick Lemar, if he stumbles upon your website and he likes your concepts and stuff and what your brand stands for he's gonna support a new upcoming independent brand.....if you're confident in your stuff and your price is up there with the bigger guys, not with the people satisfied with charging $20 for their stuff...we're moving in a new direction thats all
Interesting idea, I guess we'll all eventually see whether or not it works out for you.

Also, you still got any of those She Saw Everything shirts left? Had it in my 'To Cop' list for a while.
naa they all sold out, umm they should be coming out early 2014. To specify we're re-releasing the long sleeves. I dont know exactly which ones you liked. Me personally I hated the short sleeve ones. So those ones we wont be re-releasing, but the LS ones were a big hit so we'll do kinda like a Marshall Law colorway. Something yellow and black..
dang you would say that lol, what color of the ones did you like? If you say white we mayyyy come back out with it. I kinda wanted to destroy the screens since I hated them so much. The guy who prints are stuff printed the eyes on the short sleeves waayyy to big, his ol dumb ass, but the long sleeves are definitely re-releasing early 2014.
ok cool, we really wanna see how the yellow/black one would look. If it was a perfect world I would do both. Seeing that I have to pick one. Would you rather the black one over the white one? Or the white one is your favorite. Idk its so confusing. I just want the people to make the decision...

i like the white better

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

June 14, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

I fuck with white more than the black, but then again 85% of the shirts in my closet are white, so that may just be my personal preference.

hot water

June 14, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
Trials & Triumph

i like the white better
i guess i'll do it like this. First color to get to 3 wins. As corny as that sounds its the best way to do it. You guys decide...Yellow-1        White-2             Black- 1
This is info I have so far from twitter too. Lowkey I like the white one too but I dont count lol

June 14, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
Trials & Triumph

I fuck with white more than the black, but then again 85% of the shirts in my closet are white, so that may just be my personal preference.
so ok white is getting alot of love, i like the white one too. One more like for the white and we'll re-release that one sometime soon. You guys can throw out a new colorway you think would be nice too

June 14, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
segagenesis

http://www.burgermoney.com
https://www.facebook.com/Burgermoney
June 14, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
crosscollarapparel

Hey guys I currently have my own website with my own line.  Let me know what you guys think thanks!
http://www.crosscollarapparel.com/ 

Simplicity.

June 14, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
crosscollarapparel

Tell me what you think...

Simplicity.

June 14, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
mstrmind

New to hypebeast and just found out about this thread. I recently released my second drop for my brand, The MSTRPLAN, and would love to get some feedback. Feel free to check the store and website and let me know what you guys think, and what I can improve on. Thanks!
-MSTRMIND
http://www.themstrplan.com 
http://www.store.themstrplan.com 

friends in high places is exceptional.
Thanks!

Trust The MSTRPLAN | http://www.themstrplan.com

June 14, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
Jason Nass

hey check this brand called VNDLSM from uk what do think about this tee i think its a bit sick ..
http://www.vndlsm.co.uk/product/bacon-gang-x-vndlsm
June 15, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
Frank_

No set date yet
June 15, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
delysid co.

No set date yetI would change the sailor jerry one a little more or do the same concept but reference a different design. The redrawn tittays look weird. 

June 15, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
Frank_

Yea I just noticed for that design that is a old version I reworked the design since that stage
June 15, 2013 @ 03:10 PM
kumasiii

No set date yet
requesting close up of 3rd/4th tee
June 15, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
Metsys©

No set date yet
requesting close up of 3rd/4th tee
*Cosigns Request*

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

June 15, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
Team Terrible LTD

June 15, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
wcfrontrvnners

http://teamterribleltd.bigcartel.com/

exacly
Exacly dude haha
I think I saw you guys on Instagram, and if I'm not mistake you're from SF right? I was wondering how has selling your shirts at 32$ been going for you, or is that just an online store thing?

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

June 15, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
onlytheflyest

what you guys think? 

ps: does anyone have a link to some quality templates? 
June 16, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
Metsys©

10character

June 16, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
julioescala

Sample for a brand that im starting, minor adjustments need to be done to the eyelets im looking for lots of feedback on what you think so far 

www.theheatedenvironment.com

June 16, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
Ape

Sample for a brand that im starting, minor adjustments need to be done to the eyelets im looking for lots of feedback on what you think so far 
part of me thinks that the religious shit is played out but i like the colors on this hat

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 16, 2013 @ 10:13 AM
realass

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/www.T-M-F.us

New Brand, T.M.F.  peep the shop. www.T-M-F.us 

Missed No Limit Records and Hypnotize Minds 
June 16, 2013 @ 01:37 PM

no doubt im gonna buy this but the eyelets are way far apart
June 16, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
Metsys©

10character

June 16, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
Brigade

What does T.M.F. stand for?

info@brgade.com

June 16, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
delorean666

http://the90skids.bigcartel.com/
What do you guys think about these guys found them when i was checking out some old cartoon pictures.
June 16, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
chads

http://the90skids.bigcartel.com/
What do you guys think about these guys found them when i was checking out some old cartoon pictures.
Its clearly your company but its whack regardless.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 16, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
julioescala

true im not to happy about how the eyelets came out thats why im making adjustments to get them closer together but thanks dude this is exactly what im looking for posting it here 

to anyone else how do you feel about religious icons, people or scenes on clothing? this is just one hat the whole brand isn't going to be based on religion and whatnot i feel it could go both ways with people either hating it or loving it ( i like how all the colors fit together thats part of why i made it )

www.theheatedenvironment.com

June 17, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
AreteBrand

true im not to happy about how the eyelets came out thats why im making adjustments to get them closer together but thanks dude this is exactly what im looking for posting it here 

to anyone else how do you feel about religious icons, people or scenes on clothing? this is just one hat the whole brand isn't going to be based on religion and whatnot i feel it could go both ways with people either hating it or loving it ( i like how all the colors fit together thats part of why i made it )
I honestly like it, the religious thing is played out in when it comes to the all over print tees and all that, but if you can market it and be true, it'll be fine

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

Please login first to reply.