Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Jun 12, 2013 @ 20:34
Whats up fam. Looking for a flannel shirt supplier or manufacturer. Willing to trade info for help. Got links on high quality hat production starting at 50pcs, Sublimation shirts, Varsity jackets, Canadian made outerwear, low min cut & sew hoodies and more. Looking to either have some flannels made at 50pcs or even buying blank ones. None of that asian sizing off aliexpress tho

Hit me up on here or email me brendan @ edmflav or. com 
been tryna find some flannels to bruh, hope you find/get the info.
Jun 13, 2013 @ 01:27
Whats up fam. Looking for a flannel shirt supplier or manufacturer. Willing to trade info for help. Got links on high quality hat production starting at 50pcs, Sublimation shirts, Varsity jackets, Canadian made outerwear, low min cut & sew hoodies and more. Looking to either have some flannels made at 50pcs or even buying blank ones. None of that asian sizing off aliexpress tho

I asked my printer that same question today. All he could come up with is American Apparel and Rothco.

www.shillingfordco.com

Jun 13, 2013 @ 01:50

I asked my printer that same question today. All he could come up with is American Apparel and Rothco.

Hmm. Seems like theres a decent amount of ppl interesting in getting some blank flannels... @shillco @joseno Are you both in the US? What would you retail a flannel for? Maybe we can all work something out. I have a guy that can do 100pcs but i cant do that many of one color. Maybe we can work something out...

edmflavor.com

Jun 13, 2013 @ 02:08
Hmm. Seems like theres a decent amount of ppl interesting in getting some blank flannels... @shillco @joseno Are you both in the US? What would you retail a flannel for? Maybe we can all work something out. I have a guy that can do 100pcs but i cant do that many of one color. Maybe we can work something out...
yea im the US, retail for one blank flannel i would say would be like $12.
Jun 13, 2013 @ 02:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
Avenyo Apparel Black on  Black leather hoodie

Son... $150 for that leather hoodie is a bit of a stretch, shit better be baby seal or something, im just sayin

- System

Jun 13, 2013 @ 03:58

Who loves stickers? Our vinyl stickers are made with superb quality through silkscreen-process, coated with 3 coats of 100% UV Protection & have an outdoor capability of 5 yrs~
www.foregroundclothing.com

Foreground® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

Jun 13, 2013 @ 04:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
Avenyo Apparel Black on  Black leather hoodie

Son... $150 for that leather hoodie is a bit of a stretch, shit better be baby seal or something, im just sayin
i'm sure mfg fucked him for custom hoodies

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Jun 13, 2013 @ 04:25
For the people who have shirt manufacturers? About how much do you pay per shirt, with lets say 100 shirts vs 1000? Also, are you guys providing the shirt for the printers, or do the companies already have the shirt?
Jun 13, 2013 @ 04:52
We just came out with our Spring/Summer 2013 Collection. Every thing is custom sewn as our t-shirts and tank-tops are all 100% cotton and weigh 5.30 oz and our crewnecks and zip-up hoodies are also 100% cotton and weigh 9.45 oz. You can view the whole lookbook at http://www.n1sclothingco.com/lookbook/ and the online store at http://www.n1sclothingco.com/products/

Target market?

jaemz.tumblr.com // @ja.emz

Jun 13, 2013 @ 05:11
Varsity jacketsI asked my printer that same question today. All he could come up with is American Apparel and Rothco.

Yeah. We're in the US. We could possibly go in with you. Any chance having something manufactured and delivered around August?

www.shillingfordco.com

Inactive User

Jun 13, 2013 @ 06:49
Avenyo ApparelSon... $150 for that leather hoodie is a bit of a stretch, shit better be baby seal or something, im just sayin
i'm sure mfg fucked him for custom hoodies
Seeing he's from Melbourne, that explains the higher prices. Things are more expensive in Canada than the states.
Jun 13, 2013 @ 12:35
Here it is! IISE Capsule Collection video. Please share/like if you enjoyed it, thanks HB!
Congrats and much success to you guys i just watched this and I appreciate the time and care that went into making the products...
Jun 13, 2013 @ 12:37

NEPTUNE NYC, BAPE inspired brand founded back in 2011. I get a lot of positive feedback from my peers but every once in a while I get the "Looks too much like BAPE" criticism(Which personally, I take as a compliment). I do love BAPE and in all honestly, I actually did want the logo to resemble that of the popular Japanese brand. Let me know what you guys on hypebeast think about the brand so far. Be as brutally honest as possible.

that logo is fire . . . shirt is dope as hell too

definitely can tell the bape "inspiration"
Im curious to know more about the name and how it relates to the logo....because honestly when i think of neptune i think of planets or water or something..that just me though...
Jun 13, 2013 @ 14:03
What do you guys think of my logo? 

we are Forever Kings follow us on instagram @foreverkings where we show all are new designs first follow our twitter @officalFK

Jun 13, 2013 @ 14:33
how long did that take you, because its really simple and not very creative

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Jun 13, 2013 @ 14:40
not very long and does it have to be creative? I just thought it was a nice simple design which would go well with many design and could be used in a lot of different situations.

we are Forever Kings follow us on instagram @foreverkings where we show all are new designs first follow our twitter @officalFK

Jun 13, 2013 @ 15:27

new design coming soon

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

Jun 13, 2013 @ 15:40
@foreverkings

go for it!

you already seem to have an idea of what you want to do. 

print it. 
Jun 13, 2013 @ 16:05

that logo is fire . . . shirt is dope as hell too

definitely can tell the bape "inspiration"
Im curious to know more about the name and how it relates to the logo....because honestly when i think of neptune i think of planets or water or something..that just me though...
Its way too complex for me to talk about. I'll probably do a interview for the next tees we release which should answer most of the frequently asked questions. I'll post it here in this thread.
Jun 13, 2013 @ 17:08
http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/www.T-M-F.us

New Brand, T.M.F.  peep the shop. www.T-M-F.us 

Jun 13, 2013 @ 17:18
not very long and does it have to be creative? I just thought it was a nice simple design which would go well with many design and could be used in a lot of different situations.
fair enough, if you put it in white on a black crewneck or hoodie id buy it, given the price was pretty cheap, if you know what you want to do then by all means go for it

Jun 13, 2013 @ 17:48
Jun 13, 2013 @ 17:49
^Sorry html with the quote is broken for some reason on my system.

But Enigma----that logo is straight ripped off of Basquiat.  
Jun 13, 2013 @ 17:51
Jun 13, 2013 @ 17:57
ya i was thinking the same thing, but plenty of brands have done it, Uniqlo has a whole Basquiat line, and City Of Savages has a couple tees, i dont think the logo is that great to begin with

Jun 13, 2013 @ 17:58

new design coming soon
looks good! i dig the art i liked some of the other graphics you did as well.
Jun 13, 2013 @ 20:06
i like it, clean and simple.
Jun 13, 2013 @ 20:08
Jun 13, 2013 @ 20:13
I like the design. But i would drop down the "The Standard of Destruction" font a bit and curve it with the circle. Other than that your good.

I agree, good lookin shirt, but get that text down a bit and have it follow the curve of the circle.
yea i dont know about the text used on the top i think, something more traditional would look better
Jun 13, 2013 @ 20:16
would you guys wear any of these as a box logo shirt or as a pocket on a shirt

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.