FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
June 5, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
hkeys

lol thats the story...idk what you want me to say lol i meant to post the pics up with the shirt. I had to edit the post cuz my dumb ass didnt post the pictures along with the story. Here...

this is so rad

$42 though? what's up with the price, last i remember you were selling shirts for like $15-20
I had to break the barrier, our stuff was really good from our last drop imo and we got a great response on the long sleeves. But I feel like we couldve sold our shirts for a higher price. Yes they sold out but a nigga gotta eat, pay bills, shit, and I'm confident in our product and its all handdrawn stuff so its already rare because who doesnt use Photoshop nowadays. Long story short, its a quality tee, from a brand that has an actual story, its handdrawn designs, yea we're gonna push the price up to compete with the best because we're confident in our abilities.....Whew that was a little rant there but basically thats the reason for our new price point. Its just we have confidence in our stuff that we didnt have before.
It's a cool design, nothing screams this is worth $42 though...I did like your long sleeves you previously made. Maybe set it at $28-32 and see how it sells. As far having to eat and pay bills, might want to get a regular job for the moment until you can make this a full time hustle and survive off of. Maybe think about using a hem hag down on the bottom of the shirt or actual shirt tags to kind of show more quality and work put into them to justify that high price. I've only seen a few brands get away with this high price because they have the hype to do it. Best of luck. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

June 5, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
Laurence of Arabia

Alstyle Long Sleeve vs Gildan Long Sleeve ? Which one is superior ? I havent got easy access to Alstyle products where I'm based, so it would be cool to get an idea before I consider shipping the Alstyles over.
June 5, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
Trials & Triumph

lol thats the story...idk what you want me to say lol i meant to post the pics up with the shirt. I had to edit the post cuz my dumb ass didnt post the pictures along with the story. Here...

this is so rad

$42 though? what's up with the price, last i remember you were selling shirts for like $15-20
I had to break the barrier, our stuff was really good from our last drop imo and we got a great response on the long sleeves. But I feel like we couldve sold our shirts for a higher price. Yes they sold out but a nigga gotta eat, pay bills, shit, and I'm confident in our product and its all handdrawn stuff so its already rare because who doesnt use Photoshop nowadays. Long story short, its a quality tee, from a brand that has an actual story, its handdrawn designs, yea we're gonna push the price up to compete with the best because we're confident in our abilities.....Whew that was a little rant there but basically thats the reason for our new price point. Its just we have confidence in our stuff that we didnt have before.
It's a cool design, nothing screams this is worth $42 though...I did like your long sleeves you previously made. Maybe set it at $28-32 and see how it sells. As far having to eat and pay bills, might want to get a regular job for the moment until you can make this a full time hustle and survive off of. Maybe think about using a hem hag down on the bottom of the shirt or actual shirt tags to kind of show more quality and work put into them to justify that high price. I've only seen a few brands get away with this high price because they have the hype to do it. Best of luck. 
Yea my partner and I had to work a temp job to come out with these. I hate temp jobs and jobs in general and I know I'm preaching to the choir especially on hypebeast where everyone is basically trying to create their own business, brand, company, whatever. So thats basically what we're trying to do is give you guys great designs but still be able to keep coming out with bigger and better stuff. Now when Jordans first started coming out people said that the price was too high because they were new, so they had to adjust and then they were more sought after. People got their money up and started copping them.. It made you appreciate the shoe when you left the store with them. It even got to the point that people started getting shot, killed.....Ok thats another rant..i promised myself I would never have a hypebeast rant but here iam having one...long story short... The direction we're going in is not for us to be holding signs for a mattress firm so we can come out with stuff for you guys. I'm pretty sure thats how Phil Knight felt, Steve Jobs felt, Bill Gates, blah blah, at some point you gotta raise the price to let people know you're moving in a new direction. So  we can increase the quality of the materials we use and the quality of the stuff we come out with.

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

June 5, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
rivernguyen

June 5, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
luigisardo

I was sick of not being able to find simple shoes that were affordable and didn't look cheap. So I started a line of shoes, inspired by my grandfather's legacy.

The brand name is Luigi Sardo. Please take a look at the website and some photos below. We've sold a lot already, and feedback is very positive from all customers wearing them. If anyone here wants a pair, I can hook you up personally (I am the owner), and if any stores are interested in line sheets, hit me up at Markus@Luigsardo.com

http://www.luigisardo.com (buy online at http://www.luigisardo.com)

Markus Lacaria

Version:1.0
StartHTML:0000000149
EndHTML:0000001256
StartFragment:0000000199
EndFragment:0000001222
StartSelection:0000000199
EndSelection:0000001222

Markus Lacaria

Luigi Sardo Footwear

Creative Director

Toronto Direct Line: 416 414 3216

WEB - http://www.LuigiSardo.com
TWITTER - http://www.twitter.com/LuigiSardoFeet
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/LuigiSardoFootwear
INSTAGRAM - http://www.instagram.com/LuigiSardo
PINTEREST – http://www.pinterest.com/luigisardo
PHEED -  http://www.pheed.com/luigisardo
June 5, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
rivernguyen

June 5, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
DannyHH

decided this forum is not for me, golden legacy is not for hype beasts, stupid decision
lmao
June 5, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
reggendary

decided this forum is not for me, golden legacy is not for hype beasts, stupid decision
lmao
awww rivernguyen is sad because his clothes are cheap looking and ugly, we hurt his feelings sad

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

June 5, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
chads

Alstyle Long Sleeve vs Gildan Long Sleeve ? Which one is superior ? I havent got easy access to Alstyle products where I'm based, so it would be cool to get an idea before I consider shipping the Alstyles over.
Alstyle anything > Gildan anything

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 5, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
Laurence of Arabia

Alstyle anything > Gildan anything
Thanks, man ! I'm gunna pay the extra money for the Alstyle and get it shipped over. 
June 5, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
abenewyork

Regardless. This is a dope tee. 
June 5, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
gxldstoresupply

I'm trying to start up a clothing line. what is a good website to design/ order from
Wix.com
June 5, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
thepreciselife

where can i find these?

ThePreciseLife.com

June 5, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
gxldstoresupply

I'm trying to start up a clothing line. what is a good website to design/ order from
you can work with me i can help get you started
June 5, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
luigisardo

where can i find these?
http://swagfresh.com/product-tag/limited-edition/

Only one size left in that model.
June 6, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
thepreciselife

where can i find these?
http://swagfresh.com/product-tag/limited-edition/

Only one size left in that model.
Says they got 9 and 10... how do they run?
I am a 9.5 in vans

ThePreciseLife.com

June 6, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
Trials & Triumph

Regardless. This is a dope tee. 
thanks

June 6, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
kidkorea

IISE Capsule Collection ' A Ja Sal Mun'

This capsule collection was inspired by designs found in traditional Korean doors and windows known as A Ja Sal Mun. Dating back to the 1300's, the doors were constructed from wooden frames and special paper from the inner bark of the Korean Mulberry Tree known as Hanji. It is one of the earliest artistic attempts in combining design and function as the doors act as natural humidifiers and air temperature regulators, harmonizing the relationship between nature and people. Textured leather panels were thoughfully cut in different shapes and constructed to emulate our interpretation of traditional Korean aesthetics. The natural leathers will age beautifully and soften with use and time.
Natural Two-Tone Charcoal Italian Leather 
*Limited to 30 pieces*

Natural Italian Oiled Leather
*Limited to 30 pieces*

*Limited to 30 pieces*

*Limited to 30 pieces*

Natural Italian Two Toned Leather
*Limited to 30 pieces*

Hand Dyed and Matte Hand Treated Korean Leather
*Limited to 30 pieces*

Navy: Natural Italian Oiled Leather
Charcoal: Natural Two-Tone Italian Leather 
*Limited to 30 pieces*

Packaging:
Capsule Collection Information Card
Hanji paper wrapping
Red candle wax seal

SHOP

Thanks HB!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

June 6, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
jbumbumm

My brand is called Trials & Triumph and we have this shirt that we drew a while back while we were in college. The story of the shirt is she's pretty and has huge boobs on the front and on the back she's crusty as hell and she shaved all of her hair off. This shirt comes out June 10th at 7PM PST in our webstore. Only 12 were made.

Bruh why is there a crusty ass foot in one of your pics??
June 6, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
gxldstoresupply

where can i find these?
SWAGFRESH.COM
June 6, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
Trials & Triumph

My brand is called Trials & Triumph and we have this shirt that we drew a while back while we were in college. The story of the shirt is she's pretty and has huge boobs on the front and on the back she's crusty as hell and she shaved all of her hair off. This shirt comes out June 10th at 7PM PST in our webstore. Only 12 were made.

uhhhhhh why is there not a crusty ass foot in one of my pics?

June 6, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
realass

I was running a line called Villains Lair New York that some of you may remember from the older forums. 
I've been working on Whitegold for the past few years and launched it this past April on 4/20 with a launch event at Extra Butter. 
Whitegold Tarantula | Collection I 
Modeled by JD ERA. Shot by Jude Star in Toronto. 
www.WhitegoldTarantula.com
www.instagram.com/whitegoldtarantula 
www.whitegold.bigcartel.com

Heres a preview of our 5-panel, Embossed, Ostrich-patch Jockey cap

Heres a collab we did with Extra Butter (www.ExtraButterNY) for our 4/20 launch. 

While looking through your post I started off thinking it was alright. But then I saw that Polo redesign with the reaper and I thought that it was really tight! Your other items are good to, but I think if you devote enough time you can come up with some really cool products!
Polo Design has been done multiple times before
June 6, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
jbumbumm

uhhhhhh why is there not a crusty ass foot in one of my pics?
Oh alright just checkin...
June 6, 2013 @ 12:09 PM
kumasiii

i didnt write this but
just finna leave it here
real spit has been spat
June 6, 2013 @ 12:26 PM
Adrian Fun

Does anybody know how to get a post/editorial on the Hypebeast fontpage? Anybody have a contact?

FUN TIME www.haveafuntime.org www.facebook.com/funfunfuntime

June 6, 2013 @ 12:43 PM
casein_point

IISE Capsule Collection ' A Ja Sal Mun'

This capsule collection was inspired by designs found in traditional Korean doors and windows known as A Ja Sal Mun. Dating back to the 1300's, the doors were constructed from wooden frames and special paper from the inner bark of the Korean Mulberry Tree known as Hanji. It is one of the earliest artistic attempts in combining design and function as the doors act as natural humidifiers and air temperature regulators, harmonizing the relationship between nature and people. Textured leather panels were thoughfully cut in different shapes and constructed to emulate our interpretation of traditional Korean aesthetics. The natural leathers will age beautifully and soften with use and time.
*Limited to 30 pieces*

*Limited to 30 pieces*

*Limited to 30 pieces*

*Limited to 30 pieces*

Natural Italian Two Toned Leather
*Limited to 30 pieces*

Hand Dyed and Matte Hand Treated Korean Leather
*Limited to 30 pieces*

Navy: Natural Italian Oiled Leather
Charcoal: Natural Two-Tone Italian Leather 
*Limited to 30 pieces*

Packaging:
Capsule Collection Information Card
Hanji paper wrapping
Red candle wax seal

SHOP

Thanks HB!
Mannnnnnn, y'all consistently kill it. Nice drop I like that you guys did something other than bags and thought the packaging was dope too. Let me work for you haha.
June 7, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
kidkorea

Thanks man! Appreciate the encouragement. Wait until you see our video for the capsule collection! We should be releasing it early next week smile

For now it's pretty much just my brother and me working on everything. As we grow there might be some openings later down the line...haha

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

June 7, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
reggendary

I was running a line called Villains Lair New York that some of you may remember from the older forums. 
I've been working on Whitegold for the past few years and launched it this past April on 4/20 with a launch event at Extra Butter. 
Whitegold Tarantula | Collection I 
Modeled by JD ERA. Shot by Jude Star in Toronto. 
www.WhitegoldTarantula.com
www.instagram.com/whitegoldtarantula 
www.whitegold.bigcartel.com

Heres a preview of our 5-panel, Embossed, Ostrich-patch Jockey cap

Heres a collab we did with Extra Butter (www.ExtraButterNY) for our 4/20 launch. 

While looking through your post I started off thinking it was alright. But then I saw that Polo redesign with the reaper and I thought that it was really tight! Your other items are good to, but I think if you devote enough time you can come up with some really cool products!
Polo Design has been done multiple times before
ya Breezy Excursion has done it more than once

June 7, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
reggendary

Does anybody know how to get a post/editorial on the Hypebeast fontpage? Anybody have a contact?
be popular, they write about what they think people will give a shit about

June 7, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
reggendary

Thanks man! Appreciate the encouragement. Wait until you see our video for the capsule collection! We should be releasing it early next week

For now it's pretty much just my brother and me working on everything. As we grow there might be some openings later down the line...haha
Endless amounts of respect for what you guys do

Please login first to reply.