June 4, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
Shawoo Diamond

I am currently in the process of developing a brand that produces unique quality fabrics and was hoping to get some feed back. Cick HERE to check it out. Any feedback would be amazing!
Interesting idea, is the plan to only sell fabrics? Also, since I'm assuming you know about fabric printing than I do, how is Spoonflower? The high minimums you mentioned on your Tumblr makes me think it's the Skreened or Redbubble of the fabric printing game, is that accurate?
Yeh I'd only sell fabrics. The high minimums i was talking about is for the initial order that would then be broken down to however many yards a customer needed. It would become a mixture of Spoonflower / Threadless.
June 4, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
brightfutures

@brightfutures are you manufactured by luxotica?
No, we produce our product overseas but are not manufactured in Italy by the conglomerate Luxotica. If you are familiar, they are a monopoly on the eyewear market. We do not support their control of the market and offer a much higher quality version similar to their silhouettes at a fraction of their prices. We will never be sold in their stores either...

Thanks for the inquiry.
Rad! I am familiar with how they do business which is why I asked, this makes me that much more interested in your company!

Awesome, that's cool to hear, awareness is key.

If you'd like to get a pair for free, we've teamed up with The Drift (www.thedrift.is) and we're giving away 4 pair of the Translucent WF1 Wayfarer HERE: http://www.tinyurl.com/thedriftcontest

Good luck!

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com ||| INSTAGRAM: @brightfuturessunglasses

June 4, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
DannyHH

@axcie Everything else I've seen from your brand I have hated so far (honest opinion) but I actually like your balls to the wall approach to this design. Granted something like this doesn't make me respect you as a brand, in fact it makes me loose the ounce I did have but this idea does make me think I had thought of this purely for money sake.
I understand, you can't like everything someone does because that means they aren't doing them. We try to do something different that others haven't, too many similar brands, trying to stand out is hard now a days. I actually like that you don't like what we are doing because that means we are doing something right and we have some people that don't like us and some people that do. It isn't going to hurt me personally, may later on if no one likes us but some people seek controversial things and thats the type of mindset I have. Recently it seems that the most controversial items have gained the most people talking about and can help build a brand name rather than brand stature. It was kind of just an idea from the "Suepreme" controversial shirt. Rather than creating profit from it, you probably never even heard of the brand that released the shirt, but after it did it got that brand name stuck in your head. I just hope you kind of understand at what I am going for there. We aren't doing the YEEZUS shirt for moneys sake, rather to get our brand out there. Its listed for $20 which we will make $5 off each shirt after we have free shipping with the discount (and fee i had to pay to the kanye talk forum because i was nice enough). The same $5 just goes back in our marketing techniques. Not trying to make a quick buck but rather help it build us up. Just hope you understand.
A lot of your stuff sounds like a bunch of BS man, Fees to KT? How are you paying $15 for each shirt to be made?
June 4, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
kidkorea

Capsule collection drops tomorrow!

Leather colorways:

Two-Tone wine
Two-Tone charcoal
Matte Black
Deep Navy
Deep Navy/Two-Tone Charcoal Mix

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

June 4, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
axcie

@HighlyHonored: A lot of your stuff sounds like a bunch of BS man, Fees to KT? How are you paying $15 for each shirt to be made?

I kindly gave back 10% of our profits back to a kanye talk forum. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link but i will not. Simple math here, we used blanks that were $7. Theres a 15% graduation sale at our website so the total cost for the shirt itself would be $20 - 15% = $17. $17 - $7 for the shirt itself= $10. We had make our prints so the screen printing ink is not really say-able on how much it cost and tags and whatnot for shipping but lets just say its $3 a shirt. Thats $7.  Minus the Forum fee. $6.3? If you want we can subtract the paypal fee but lets say I made $6 a shirt. 

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

June 4, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
mimik

Le Filth is a brand I created a year ago and now I'm dropping my first collection. I try to utilize experiences or stories into each design.

www.lefilth.com

June 4, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
jefflondon

Please check out my line and tell me what u think... Its called King Panda Apparel.. Please check it out on instagram and share your thoughts. I am open to criticisms.
June 4, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
jbumbumm

Please check out my line and tell me what u think... Its called King Panda Apparel.. Please check it out on instagram and share your thoughts. I am open to criticisms.
Too much work... Post stuff on here.
June 4, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
jbumbumm

Le Filth is a brand I created a year ago and now I'm dropping my first collection. I try to utilize experiences or stories onto each design I create.

That first tee is pretty clean tho...
June 4, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
jbumbumm

#YEEZUS

now available at axciefactory 
What the.......?
June 4, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
foreground

Introducing the Fairlady Crew.
Visit us today www.foregroundclothing.com

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

June 4, 2013 @ 12:22 PM
casein_point

nice to see a cute chick. not nice that I can barely see what the product looks like
June 4, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
thepreciselife

Lookbook photos are cool,
Cant figure out exactly what it is but something looks weird,
Maybe faces are too bright and pop off too much, compared to the clothing.

This shot^^
had sooooooooooo much more potential
too much shadows on her face, neck and shoulders,
tree is brighter than her and she doesn't seem committed to pose.

ThePreciseLife.com

June 4, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
joseno

that green w that blue printing lol
June 4, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
vancityhype

I'm trying to start up a clothing line. what is a good website to design/ order from
June 5, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
shillco

I'm trying to start up a clothing line. what is a good website to design/ order from
we use wordpress.

www.shillingfordco.com

June 5, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
vancityhype

we use wordpress.
but how do you design the clothes online or do you do it on something else then upload
June 5, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
DannyHH

delete
10char
June 5, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
shillco

we use wordpress.
but how do you design the clothes online or do you do it on something else then upload
I'm not sure what you're asking. But we use Illustrator and Photoshop to design. And then you'd use a plugin to upload the pics onto your wordpress template. Sounds like you'd want something simpler.

www.shillingfordco.com

June 5, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
Ape

Where can I cop wholesale blank Starter Caps . . .

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 5, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
vancityhype

we use wordpress.
I'm not sure what you're asking. But we use Illustrator and Photoshop to design. And then you'd use a plugin to upload the pics onto your wordpress template. Sounds like you'd want something simpler.
no thats what i meant haha thanks
June 5, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
Trials & Triumph

My brand is called Trials & Triumph and we have this shirt that we drew a while back while we were in college. The story of the shirt is she's pretty and has huge boobs on the front and on the back she's crusty as hell and she shaved all of her hair off. This shirt comes out June 10th at 7PM PST in our webstore. Only 12 were made.

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

June 5, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
Ape

The story of the shirt is she's pretty and has huge boobs on the front and on the back she's crusty as hell and she shaved all of her hair off.

nigga what

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 5, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
Trials & Triumph

lol thats the story...idk what you want me to say lol i meant to post the pics up with the shirt. I had to edit the post cuz my dumb ass didnt post the pictures along with the story. Here...

June 5, 2013 @ 07:21 AM
mstrmind

New to hypebeast and just found out about this thread. I recently released my second drop for my brand, The MSTRPLAN, and would love to get some feedback. Feel free to check the store and website and let me know what you guys think, and what I can improve on. Thanks!
-MSTRMIND
http://www.themstrplan.com 
http://www.store.themstrplan.com 

Trust The MSTRPLAN | http://www.themstrplan.com

June 5, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
Trials & Triumph

fox wit it, specially that grey one

June 5, 2013 @ 11:23 AM
kumasiii

lol thats the story...idk what you want me to say lol i meant to post the pics up with the shirt. I had to edit the post cuz my dumb ass didnt post the pictures along with the story. Here...

this is so rad

$42 though? what's up with the price, last i remember you were selling shirts for like $15-20
June 5, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
thepreciselife

Dudes be coming in here asking questions like its google 

ThePreciseLife.com

June 5, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
WAYwear

** WAY Wear Life **
                                                      OG Organic Streetwear
                                                  http://www.waywearlife.com/

Promote the Environment! Promote Sustainable Life!
June 5, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
Trials & Triumph

this is so rad

$42 though? what's up with the price, last i remember you were selling shirts for like $15-20
I had to break the barrier, our stuff was really good from our last drop imo and we got a great response on the long sleeves. But I feel like we couldve sold our shirts for a higher price. Yes they sold out but a nigga gotta eat, pay bills, shit, and I'm confident in our product and its all handdrawn stuff so its already rare because who doesnt use Photoshop nowadays. Long story short, its a quality tee, from a brand that has an actual story, its handdrawn designs, yea we're gonna push the price up to compete with the best because we're confident in our abilities.....Whew that was a little rant there but basically thats the reason for our new price point. Its just we have confidence in our stuff that we didnt have before.

Please login first to reply.