Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 2, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
Metsys

just finished up a design for a second release for Duzi ,i incorperated the baseball teams i like into it, the Dodgers and the Braves I'm thinking of placing the design on the left chest side of a tee and a graphic or something on the back.  Ill fix up some of the lines if really needed, thoughts?
I don't like it only because I feel like if you don't like the Dodgers and the Braves, the shirt doesn't make sense to wear. It would be a cool shirt to wear for yourself personally, but I wouldn't recommend releasing them unless you know a lot of people who are Dodgers and Braves fans. Also, how the heck did you become a fan of both? haha doesn't make sense. 
Yeah I get what you mean, Lol I'm not really a fan like that,  I just like the logos and I'm originally  from Atlanta 

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

June 2, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
Project Nibiru

METACARPUS TEE      (Gildan 5000 100% Cotton)

I love this.

Thank You Fam, The Story Behind this piece is that we wanted to show the concept for the strength of men. For centuries,men have always been in the lines of overpowering women and having women

seem as mere attachments for pleasure to men. The hand is a

representation of how the man has overpowered the woman for so long

since the beginning of existense. The women having trouble holding on

the the man for support in order to not fall to their doom are the ones

who are viewed as just mere tools.

Anyways, we're still in school, we bout to graduate in couple weeks. It's just that, we fall in love of the art of street wear and decided to be part of the culture. But the competition in long beach is awful, most brand are in for the hustle and the money. As for us, we're wanna be the brand that stay true to ourselves no matter what, and bring intelligent design, and yet make dope ass fucking tees.
Thats dope man! aha im from the city next to LB. 
Thats awesome man! We're actually all from different cities (Lakewood, Long Beach, Signal Hill, LA), but yea thanks for everyones support we really appreciate it.

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

June 2, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
Project Nibiru

Our new stickers actually just arrived today.
Let me know what HB thinks

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

June 2, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
itsshawnc

Personality Its what fits you Summer Collection

You aren't an American brand, are you?

Actually we are.
June 2, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

Actually we are.
Oh, so is "Personality Its what fits you" your brands name?

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

June 2, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
joseno

just finished up a design for a second release for Duzi ,i incorperated the baseball teams i like into it, the Dodgers and the Braves I'm thinking of placing the design on the left chest side of a tee and a graphic or something on the back.  Ill fix up some of the lines if really needed, thoughts?
Did you draw out the "D" ? if you did, id suggest just using an old english font because it looks really sloppy and it would look pretty bad when its printed as well. I would also change the coloring, because these dont mesh well together.
June 2, 2013 @ 01:03 PM
Adrian Fun

FUN TIME www.haveafuntime.org www.facebook.com/funfunfuntime

June 2, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
gxldstoresupply

Who can cut and sew????
June 2, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
axcie

#YEEZUS

now available at axciefactory 

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

June 2, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
sacrilegeclothingco

#YEEZUS

now available at axciefactory 
Hahahaha good luck with this...

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

June 2, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
joseno

Who can cut and sew????
my mom
June 2, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
jbumbumm

Me and a couple of friends from high school just started up a clothing brand called Project Nibiru. We focus on everything from ancient cultures to current events that influence us. We try and add meaning to each of our designs but occasionally we will just make shit because it looks cool (Real Nigga Shit). As our budget is tight we only just released our first two T-Shirts to test the waters for season 0. We have no official tags yet and these are samples and will be available on our website soon

We're really just looking for support and constructive criticism from guys, so whats your thoughts?

METACARPUS TEE      (Gildan 5000 100% Cotton)

HEAVEN:HELL TEE       (Jerzee 100% Cotton)

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com/

https://twitter.com/ProjectNibiru

projectnibiru@instagram
That first shirt is dope..
June 2, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
jbumbumm

Damm this shit is all messed up!! On some paint shit
June 3, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
brightfutures

Bright Futures Sunglasses Spring 2013 Now Available at our Stockists and direct through our Online Store:

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com/

cool shades but I would invest in a decent camera, or at least rent one for a couple days. way too grainy 
These are just Instagram pics that I posted here. Full high res product shots are shown in the online store, if you check the site you can see some more in the gallery as well.

Thanks for the input and compliment!

www.brightfuturessunglasses.com INSTAGRAM: @brightfuturessunglasses

June 3, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
brightfutures

Bright Futures Sunglasses Spring 2013 Now Available at our Stockists and direct through our Online Store:

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com/

Awesome name. I like the shades, but I think you could use more variation instead of all those camo ones. 

Our full Summer preview will be up soon, what's available now is just 2/3 of our Spring Collection. Here's an instagram teaser of about 1/4 of Summer's lineup, introducing an Aviator as well... This image shows the Sneakerhead WF1 pack of Cement, Safari, and Quake patterns, our Matte Translucent WF1, Reflective 3M and Revo Lens WF1, and Titanium Aviator.

Thanks for your comments, I'll be posting a little more regularly here as product arrives...

June 3, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
itsshawnc

Actually we are.
Oh, so is "Personality Its what fits you" your brands name?

Ya,the brand is "Personality" the slogan is "its what fits you"
June 3, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
chads

@brightfutures are you manufactured by luxotica?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 3, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
royds

STVUNCH Cop II dropped last night at www.stvunch.com / facebook.com/stvunch

June 3, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
brightfutures

No, we produce our product overseas but are not manufactured in Italy by the conglomerate Luxotica. If you are familiar, they are a monopoly on the eyewear market. We do not support their control of the market and offer a much higher quality version similar to their silhouettes at a fraction of their prices. We will never be sold in their stores either...

Thanks for the inquiry.

June 3, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
kidkorea

After wrapping the product in Hanji paper, we decided to melt red candle wax and seal it with our logo stamp. It takes some time to do this but looks dope and adds a nice detail.

New product releases tomorrow smile

Facebook

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

June 3, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
DannyHH

June 3, 2013 @ 12:47 PM
casein_point

Hate to break it to you G but that D isn't close to a Dodgers flip. That's actually more the Detroit Tigers 'D' than it is the Dodgers. Dodgers is more a script style writing. I would scrap the design as a whole though its pretty lackluster., back to the drawing board.
June 3, 2013 @ 01:37 PM
Metsys

Goodlooks @casein_point Yeah I'll get back to work

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

June 3, 2013 @ 02:40 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

No, we produce our product overseas but are not manufactured in Italy by the conglomerate Luxotica. If you are familiar, they are a monopoly on the eyewear market. We do not support their control of the market and offer a much higher quality version similar to their silhouettes at a fraction of their prices. We will never be sold in their stores either...

Thanks for the inquiry.
Dude takes the eyewear game extra serious. I can fuck with it.

hot water

June 3, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
outthewoods

Hi guys,

Check out our summer collection, available now. Comments, questions and feedback about our brand/designs/photography/style are appreciated...

Thanks

View the full range here: www.outthewoodsclothing.co.uk

June 3, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
clique_garments

This is how it starts, preorder begins 09.06, everything is custom made from the very beginning, all garments are limited and will be packed in numbered package.

Where we are?
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clique/455360421219467
tumblr: http://cliquegarments.tumblr.com/
instagram: cliquegarments

Make sure you like us, follow us, everything. 
June 3, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
brightfutures

Thanks for the inquiry.
Dude takes the eyewear game extra serious. I can fuck with it.

I've been doing product design and manufacturing for a while... There's a lot of politics and a lot of decisions to be made, I always try to do the right thing for everyone.

Thanks for the support.

June 3, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
goodjoie

Our New BLE$$ED snapback , also comes in Royal Blue and Black.
check them out on our website http://www.goodjoie.com 
June 3, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
jackset

RESTOCKED £17.00 - STAYSET TIE DYE BUCKET HAT 

http://setstore.co/

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

June 3, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Shawoo Diamond

I am currently in the process of developing a brand that produces unique quality fabrics and was hoping to get some feed back. Cick HERE to check it out. Any feedback would be amazing!

Please login first to reply.