Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 30, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

started a thread in the brands section. didnt see this.

Lost City. Based out of SF.

rest of the info:
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/201863

These are bad. Straight up. I don't know who would wear them to be honest. What does trife life mean?
thats a first, esp coming from a brand called sacrilege
That doesn't even make any sense...just because you have ASAP Yams in one of your pictures doesn't mean you've made it haha I still have no idea what trife life means.

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 30, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
jbumbumm

rest of the info:

These are bad. Straight up. I don't know who would wear them to be honest. What does trife life mean?
That doesn't even make any sense...just because you have ASAP Yams in one of your pictures doesn't mean you've made it haha I still have no idea what trife life means.
Connections=success
May 30, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

I' having a hard time thinking of a pocket design for the front of this shirt.
I can't get away from wanting to use a cross or angel tombstone.
Or just keep it simple with small B crest

Uhhhhh no!!! Take your time homie!
I agree man, you need to take your time with your designs. I've seen almost all the stuff you've posted on here and I really haven't been a fan of any of your stuff. It just seems very amateurish and it seems like you're just putting stuff out just for the sake of putting it out instead of taking your time and making good designs. There's a lot you can do with your brand name and designs that would work well with it, but I haven't seen anything I like yet. This is all my opinion of course so there could be other people out there that like your stuff. Not trying to hate, just giving my honest feedback. 
Yea sacrilege said it best...just take your time...this looks rushed. You had something going with the vines, and the flowers..but the words just look like they got thrown in at the last minute. 

I appreciate the feedback.
I actually started with the words and then added the vines afterwards.
If I may ask, what looks rushed about it?
As well as the Lady Luck one with the lady sitting on the bag of money
I don't think I'm totally at the stage where I would want to pay someone to make all my designs since I do have a little bit of skill. I think of some detailed stuff but I tend to "dumb" them down for sake of screen charges probably since I'm doing it all myself.
but maybe I'm wrong.
I've been in the revamping stages of the brand for a year now because I wasn't really into all my old stuff and thought it was to simple.
I just think it's too cluttered and the words are hard to read. Also, the whole concept of the shirt doesn't really make sense considering it's not really true. I honestly think you should try to hire someone to help you with designs because none of the designs I see on your site seem to be that well done to me. It doesn't look like you put much effort in to them. In my opinion, it's better to have less quantity and better quality, so maybe you could try putting out less clothes and focus more on the designs. Hope this helps!

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 30, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

what do you guys think of this on snapback? let me know and have a good day folks
I really hate when people censor cusses in their designs. People know what you're saying, man up and just say it.

hot water

May 30, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Some shoots from yesterday, should be fixed now. Let me know if not.

Would love some thoughts on the photos?
Also got a slideshow banner sussed on the page now - www.stvunch.com

EDIT: Now they should work..
edit2: now lol
Imgur doesn't work on here 75% of the time for some reason. Try uploading them to somewhere else.

hot water

May 30, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
Frank_

A big way to get inspired is you have to get out and see new things.. I'm from Cali but not I'm visiting flordia for the week I'm staying with some fam in Tampa and man it's so much different from Cali I love it
May 30, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

rest of the info:

Connections=success
Not true. And just because he has him in his picture (not even wearing his clothing) doesn't mean anything. I agree it does make a huge difference when you have connections, but that doesn't mean you're successful. And after reading this guy's replies on this thread and the other thread, he seems way too into himself and thinks his stuff is above the rest. Plus, ASAP Yams is a bum haha. 

May 30, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
Backspace

Nah........
May 30, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
royds

Alright lets try this time..

Photos from other day, for www.stvunch.com, light was running from us.

Thoughts?
May 30, 2013 @ 12:53 PM
jbumbumm

Thoughts?
That neck line is pretty loose..
May 30, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
kumasiii

Thoughts?
design is clean, nothing original or groundbreaking tho etc etc

if you don't mind me asking what blanks are the tees? id like to check out specs on those
May 30, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
tuesdaygirlfriend

For whoever wanted the product shots, this is as close as you're going to one. These were just photos I took for instagram when I got them.

The lookbook should be out sometime this week.

Both pieces are available here
May 30, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
logojones

For whoever wanted the product shots, this is as close as you're going to one. These were just photos I took for instagram when I got them.

Don't be a cunt? wow.....girls will love that

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

May 30, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
dyslexik

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
May 30, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
royds

That neck line is pretty loose..
Its the type of blank, really nice tshirts actually, although in the photos a large was worn because of the rush for sunlight, a medium fits nicer. Bad marketing from me, ohwell you learn from it.
May 30, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
royds

design is clean, nothing original or groundbreaking tho etc etc

if you don't mind me asking what blanks are the tees? id like to check out specs on those
Appreciate the honesty, with one of the first tee's I wanted to play it quite safe, as in the end of the day money is at risk. I've got quite an interesting design lined up for the next print, I think many will be fan. In terms of the blanks, I'm from New Zealand and I use a company called ASColour, the blanks are 5011 Shadow Tee's. Can find them here - http://www.ascolour.co.nz/shop/MENS/TEES++TANKS/5011+AS+MENS+SHADOW+T.html#
May 30, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
theswiftchancellor

I was running a line called Villains Lair New York that some of you may remember from the older forums. 
I've been working on Whitegold for the past few years and launched it this past April on 4/20 with a launch event at Extra Butter. 
Whitegold Tarantula | Collection I 
Modeled by JD ERA. Shot by Jude Star in Toronto. 
www.WhitegoldTarantula.com
www.instagram.com/whitegoldtarantula 
www.whitegold.bigcartel.com

Heres a preview of our 5-panel, Embossed, Ostrich-patch Jockey cap. 

Heres a collab we did with Extra Butter (www.ExtraButterNY) for our 4/20 launch. 

May 30, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

I was running a line called Villains Lair New York that some of you may remember from the older forums. 
I've been working on Whitegold for the past few years and launched it this past April on 4/20 with a launch event at Extra Butter. 
Whitegold Tarantula | Collection I 
Modeled by JD ERA. Shot by Jude Star in Toronto. 
www.WhitegoldTarantula.com
www.instagram.com/whitegoldtarantula 
www.whitegold.bigcartel.com

Heres a preview of our 5-panel, Embossed, Ostrich-patch Jockey cap. 

Heres a collab we did with Extra Butter (www.ExtraButterNY) for our 4/20 launch. 

Fuck, had that Polo parody in my ideas list for the longest, guess I've gotta scrap it.

Good shit bruh.

EDIT: Although that back print really ruined the shirt for me.

hot water

May 30, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
theswiftchancellor

@BeenHustlingninefour Thanks Bruh-bruh!
May 30, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
joseno

Whats going on everyone! 

Some new gear I just released, would love if you guys can take a look.  
All feedback is welcome! 

http://russo.bigcartel.com/products

Thanks ! 
Best Regards, 
-Johnny 
http://designsbyrusso.com/
would of looked hella better without those ugly run number on the bottom, plus out of 100 is a lot lol not really "limited"
May 31, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
JStorm803

...these box logos are getting out of hand =/

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 31, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
kidkorea

Few more days until we release our capsule collection!

Rolls of natural Hanji paper to package our capsule collection products!

Scoping out locations for our capsule collection video with our videographer Mike Beech! If you still haven't seen the first IISE video he shot, check it out below:

https://vimeo.com/55612212

Info cards that will be included in every purchase for our capsule collection. New products are inspired by traditional Korean doors and wooden window frames

IISE on Facebook 

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

May 31, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
al dente co.

aldenteco.com
instagram: aldente1985 

-----------------------------------

there's gonna be something crazy dropping soon.... might wanna follow 

al dente company // aldenteco.com

May 31, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
Ian x illany

Whats going on everyone! 

Some new gear I just released, would love if you guys can take a look.  
All feedback is welcome! 

http://russo.bigcartel.com/products

Thanks ! 
Best Regards, 
-Johnny 
http://designsbyrusso.com/
damn son... you printed 100 of these???...

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

May 31, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
Jake Ocean

I don't know many people that would wear "DONT BE A CUNT" on the back of the sweater.. 

http://www.distantlight.co

May 31, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
extragood

Hey guys, I just started a clothing brand called Aletheia. It'd be cool if you checked out my stuff on my storenvy at http://aletheiaclothing.storenvy.com/  
I'm having trouble setting up the pictures so they won't be side ways, but here are some of the images of shirts I just printed. 
Here's the front print

And this is the back print

Here are some other designs that I've been working on in the mean time too

May 31, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
hkeys

A big way to get inspired is you have to get out and see new things.. I'm from Cali but not I'm visiting flordia for the week I'm staying with some fam in Tampa and man it's so much different from Cali I love it
Yo I'm from Tampa, where at are you staying? 

http://thedividedminds.com/

May 31, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
tuesdaygirlfriend

DELETED POST
May 31, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
joseno

Hey guys, I just started a clothing brand called Aletheia. It'd be cool if you checked out my stuff on my storenvy at http://aletheiaclothing.storenvy.com/  
I'm having trouble setting up the pictures so they won't be side ways, but here are some of the images of shirts I just printed. 
Here's the front print

This is horrible.
1. you have the AAA tags on the shirts
2. you dont even have your own domain name "store envy" hah hah
3. the product shots on the webstore look like you took them with your ipod camera

The designs look like you just used free vector art, and if you didn't then i give you some props.  Other than that if youre actually trying to get people to buy your stuff, put more time, effort, and money into it
May 31, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
extragood

Here's the front print

This is horrible.
1. you have the AAA tags on the shirts
2. you dont even have your own domain name "store envy" hah hah
3. the product shots on the webstore look like you took them with your ipod camera

The designs look like you just used free vector art, and if you didn't then i give you some props.  Other than that if youre actually trying to get people to buy your stuff, put more time, effort, and money into it
Thanks for the feedback, most people just give me a 'whatever' type of response and nothing really to build from. Appreciate it! 

Please login first to reply.