HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 29, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
Brave

Soooo never mind about the HUF f**k it series...
May 29, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
BENN

first, HUF isnt the only can use that phrase. and second this is a lyric. it has nothing to do with HUF. in fact, i parody balmain. fyi

FB: /ben-frvud IG: /ben_frvud www.frvud.com

May 29, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
Johnny Russo

Whats going on everyone! 

Some new gear I just released, would love if you guys can take a look.  
All feedback is welcome! 

http://russo.bigcartel.com/products

Thanks ! 
Best Regards, 
-Johnny 
http://designsbyrusso.com/
May 29, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
Lost City

started a thread in the brands section. didnt see this.

Lost City. Based out of SF.

rest of the info:
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/201863

May 29, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
royds

Some shoots from yesterday, should be fixed now. Let me know if not.

Would love some thoughts on the photos?
Also got a slideshow banner sussed on the page now - www.stvunch.com

EDIT: Now they should work..
edit2: now lol
May 29, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
Brave

first, HUF isnt the only can use that phrase. and second this is a lyric. it has nothing to do with HUF. in fact, i parody balmain. fyi
granted thats fine, but honestly any other brand out there can parody balmain, high fashion brands, or rap lyrics that's easy and its been done to death. If that's your area, then go for it, but just be little more creative about it. This isn't meant to be hateful just my critque.
May 29, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
sacrilegeclothingco

I' having a hard time thinking of a pocket design for the front of this shirt.
I can't get away from wanting to use a cross or angel tombstone.
Or just keep it simple with small B crest

Uhhhhh no!!! Take your time homie!
I agree man, you need to take your time with your designs. I've seen almost all the stuff you've posted on here and I really haven't been a fan of any of your stuff. It just seems very amateurish and it seems like you're just putting stuff out just for the sake of putting it out instead of taking your time and making good designs. There's a lot you can do with your brand name and designs that would work well with it, but I haven't seen anything I like yet. This is all my opinion of course so there could be other people out there that like your stuff. Not trying to hate, just giving my honest feedback. 

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 29, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
sacrilegeclothingco

what do you guys think of this on snapback? let me know and have a good day folks
If you're gonna do something like this, you might as well write out FUCK IT instead of putting asterisks. Just looks dumb honestly. I think it's a cool thought though, fuck it with c'est la vie works well together. 

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 29, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
sacrilegeclothingco

rest of the info:

These are bad. Straight up. I don't know who would wear them to be honest. What does trife life mean?

May 29, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
Brave

I agree man, you need to take your time with your designs. I've seen almost all the stuff you've posted on here and I really haven't been a fan of any of your stuff. It just seems very amateurish and it seems like you're just putting stuff out just for the sake of putting it out instead of taking your time and making good designs. There's a lot you can do with your brand name and designs that would work well with it, but I haven't seen anything I like yet. This is all my opinion of course so there could be other people out there that like your stuff. Not trying to hate, just giving my honest feedback. 
Yea sacrilege said it best...just take your time...this looks rushed. You had something going with the vines, and the flowers..but the words just look like they got thrown in at the last minute. 
May 29, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
BENN

If you're gonna do something like this, you might as well write out FUCK IT instead of putting asterisks. Just looks dumb honestly. I think it's a cool thought though, fuck it with c'est la vie works well together. 
this is how i first made it. then i thought i parody too many things in one. but thanks for the critique though. 
p.s: if it goes on snapback. it will be finish with 2 gold studs at the eyes.

FB: /ben-frvud IG: /ben_frvud www.frvud.com

May 29, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
Lost City

rest of the info:

These are bad. Straight up. I don't know who would wear them to be honest. What does trife life mean?
thats a first, esp coming from a brand called sacrilege
May 29, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Yea sacrilege said it best...just take your time...this looks rushed. You had something going with the vines, and the flowers..but the words just look like they got thrown in at the last minute. 

I appreciate the feedback.
I actually started with the words and then added the vines afterwards.
If I may ask, what looks rushed about it?
As well as the Lady Luck one with the lady sitting on the bag of money
I don't think I'm totally at the stage where I would want to pay someone to make all my designs since I do have a little bit of skill. I think of some detailed stuff but I tend to "dumb" them down for sake of screen charges probably since I'm doing it all myself.
but maybe I'm wrong.
I've been in the revamping stages of the brand for a year now because I wasn't really into all my old stuff and thought it was to simple.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

May 29, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
koberyant

Just want to show everyone these Hater Galaxy Snapbacks. The hats feature an all-over galaxy print with a gold buckle on the center. Thoughts on these. Available now from SWGNT.

May 29, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
callumingo

Like the logo and the name. Might have to cowp one of these.

Straight outta compton.

May 29, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
jbumbumm

rest of the info:

Lost City I'm pretty sure you don't need none of our opinions since you have good connections... I'm pretty sure you could collab with black scale since megas chick is wearing your gear and being from SF. That virgin mary-t tho hell naww HAHAH
May 29, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
Metsys©

10character

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

May 29, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
qrct1

that wearing the same shade of blue all across the board is major sus daddy

aeterna13.com

May 29, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
joseno

yea bruh cuz everyone is going to know that lol seriously though everyone is just going to think its a lame huf fuck it bite smile
May 29, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
Metsys©

that wearing the same shade of blue all across the board is major sus daddy
Honestly i had just gotten the shirts dropped of by my supplier and those are the shorts my friend had on so we just said fuck it, but calling me daddy was sus bruh

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

May 30, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

rest of the info:

That doesn't even make any sense...just because you have ASAP Yams in one of your pictures doesn't mean you've made it haha I still have no idea what trife life means.

May 30, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
jbumbumm

rest of the info:

That doesn't even make any sense...just because you have ASAP Yams in one of your pictures doesn't mean you've made it haha I still have no idea what trife life means.
Connections=success
May 30, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

I appreciate the feedback.
I actually started with the words and then added the vines afterwards.
If I may ask, what looks rushed about it?
As well as the Lady Luck one with the lady sitting on the bag of money
I don't think I'm totally at the stage where I would want to pay someone to make all my designs since I do have a little bit of skill. I think of some detailed stuff but I tend to "dumb" them down for sake of screen charges probably since I'm doing it all myself.
but maybe I'm wrong.
I've been in the revamping stages of the brand for a year now because I wasn't really into all my old stuff and thought it was to simple.
I just think it's too cluttered and the words are hard to read. Also, the whole concept of the shirt doesn't really make sense considering it's not really true. I honestly think you should try to hire someone to help you with designs because none of the designs I see on your site seem to be that well done to me. It doesn't look like you put much effort in to them. In my opinion, it's better to have less quantity and better quality, so maybe you could try putting out less clothes and focus more on the designs. Hope this helps!

May 30, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

what do you guys think of this on snapback? let me know and have a good day folks
I really hate when people censor cusses in their designs. People know what you're saying, man up and just say it.

hot water

May 30, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Some shoots from yesterday, should be fixed now. Let me know if not.

Would love some thoughts on the photos?
Also got a slideshow banner sussed on the page now - www.stvunch.com

EDIT: Now they should work..
edit2: now lol
Imgur doesn't work on here 75% of the time for some reason. Try uploading them to somewhere else.

hot water

May 30, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
Frank_

A big way to get inspired is you have to get out and see new things.. I'm from Cali but not I'm visiting flordia for the week I'm staying with some fam in Tampa and man it's so much different from Cali I love it
May 30, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

rest of the info:

Connections=success
Not true. And just because he has him in his picture (not even wearing his clothing) doesn't mean anything. I agree it does make a huge difference when you have connections, but that doesn't mean you're successful. And after reading this guy's replies on this thread and the other thread, he seems way too into himself and thinks his stuff is above the rest. Plus, ASAP Yams is a bum haha. 

May 30, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
Backspace

Nah........
May 30, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
royds

Alright lets try this time..

Photos from other day, for www.stvunch.com, light was running from us.

Thoughts?
May 30, 2013 @ 12:53 PM
jbumbumm

Alright lets try this time..

Photos from other day, for www.stvunch.com, light was running from us.

Thoughts?
That neck line is pretty loose..

Please login first to reply.