HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 27, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
xoxooxoxooxo

New logo for BLACK OF COLOR. Couldn't really get the wrap around text completely perfect. 
seriously hope this is a joke

take the time to work on your brand, until then nobody cares
there's actually quite a bit of work put into it not trying to say my pieces are some extraordinary out of this world type shit but they are far from the basic blank tees with a logo or some shit slapped on them, what i'm working on now is a logo. the actual the clothing itself i can say is well above average. in my opinion at least. but thanks for the feedback. 
May 27, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
jono301

Any feedback/suggestions on my company?
www.TheOriginalsCo.weebly

"Let the ones who wait suffer, as you climb" www.Theoriginalsco.com

May 27, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
jono301

www.TheOriginalsCo.weebly.com

"Let the ones who wait suffer, as you climb" www.Theoriginalsco.com

May 27, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
jbumbumm

Nothing original about this..
May 27, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
Ape

What  do you usually roll with? DTG or Screen Printing?

From what I've researched, DTG is better for more colors and design options but it has a lower quality than screen printing.

What would be the best method for one who wanted to print a design on nylon (windbreakers, coaches jackets, etc.)?

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

May 27, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
Ape

I actually kinda like that grey tee tho

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

May 27, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
forexample

suspended

I think you guys need to tone it down on the chubby asian girls in the previews... Instant turn off. 
May 27, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
joseno

New logo for BLACK OF COLOR. Couldn't really get the wrap around text completely perfect. 

Worse than the 1st one. try something more original.
May 27, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
joseno

From what I've researched, DTG is better for more colors and design options but it has a lower quality than screen printing.

What would be the best method for one who wanted to print a design on nylon (windbreakers, coaches jackets, etc.)?
DTG is horrible, and it feels horrible on a shirt. 
Id go for embroidery, or screen printing. I think theirs a certain type of paint that screen printers use for windbreakers so the paint wont come off once you wash.
May 27, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
royds

Hey Everyone,
I decided to keep the ball rolling and drop my first Bluu Dreams snap backs called the "Divers Club" Let me know what you think. They should be up for sale this week.

Shop / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
Fan of the black one, red with blue is too much of clash for my liking.
Thanks for your feedback. The response from the black and red snap backs have been a even 50/50 split. I guess it depends if your into brighter colors or not. However, I think they're great colors for the summer
Coming winter for me, its entirely personal preference, Hope they sell well.
May 27, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
brightfutures

Bright Futures Sunglasses Spring 2013 Now Available at our Stockists and direct through our Online Store:

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com/

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com ||| INSTAGRAM: @brightfuturessunglasses

May 27, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
minsct

I think you guys need to tone it down on the chubby asian girls in the previews... Instant turn off. 
Haha, remember my brother - a large majority of the streetwear community is Asian.

That being said, I like my woman of mixed ethnicity or white draped in weird hippy shit and trippy-ass patterned tights. The morale of the story is, don't hate! Everyone's different.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

May 28, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
chads

Id go for embroidery, or screen printing. I think theirs a certain type of paint that screen printers use for windbreakers so the paint wont come off once you wash.
DTG is only good for cotton if you are printing a photo or don't have enough $ to print a design with 4+ colors. I don't think it feels bad, you can't feel it, it blends in with the shirt. But like he said embroidery is the yes way to go for a windbreaker material but it you can't afford that, a thick plastisol would work well.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 28, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
kumasiii

buy your own domain name
May 28, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
Broken Bank Clo

DTG done right can be as affective or feel like discharge printing.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

May 28, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
logojones

Bright Futures Sunglasses Spring 2013 Now Available at our Stockists and direct through our Online Store:

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com/

cool shades but I would invest in a decent camera, or at least rent one for a couple days. way too grainy 

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

May 28, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
AreteBrand

@kumasii bro, you really need to work on your brand instead of trying to bite black scale(first design). It's seems like you are just throwing shit together and your name needs more thought.
@apollolifestlye wasn't biting black scale at all. you're probably saying that based of a logo and the word black and i can say that judging from the clothing i've made my brand is nothing like black scale.. but i did see the resemblance so i chose to scrap that one and go a completely different route. and there's actually a bit of thought into the name if you knew the meaning behind it instead of just taking any word and putting lifestyle behind it. but thank's for the feedback.
The first design was very similar to one of their tees. Lol what is the meaning of your brand's name dude with 4 posts? And Apollo is a Greek god, clearly you need to know your stuff before trying to make a jab bro. Take the criticism and don't try to b.s us because people here will rip you

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

May 28, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
logojones

Enter HALFOFF @ the http://shop.thecityofsavages.com/ checkout screen to receive discount. 12am 5/28
I dont understand why people do not take the time to center and align text..? Little things like that can have a huge impact on someone who's looking to either invest or buy your clothing. 

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

May 28, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
thepreciselife

Enter HALFOFF @ the http://shop.thecityofsavages.com/ checkout screen to receive discount. 12am 5/28
I dont understand why people do not take the time to center and align text..? Little things like that can have a huge impact on someone who's looking to either invest or buy your clothing. 
I ALWAYS notice shit like that too

ThePreciseLife.com

May 28, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
thepreciselife

Still working on my photography, before I upgrade my lense. Lmk what ya'll think of this new shot of our beanie.
Your photography is alright not bad!
Thanks fam, currently working with a d3200 on the standard 18-55mm lense. Wanna step it up to a 50mm soon. 
Idk about making a 50mm your next lens, 50mm focal distance is a lot of commitment haha
What would you recommend that isn't extremely pricey?
Something with more focal range to play with,
50mm is stuck at 50mm you have to be an exact distance to get the right photo
and sometimes not all the detail youd' want.

Fuck with something around 16-50 (in that range)
idk Nikon lenses but its best to have a good solid range,

I shoot with my 17-40L for Cannon and the only other lens id use
is a 17-35mm but I rent that.

Try renting.

50mm is good for potrait shots. I love that lens because is has a great focus point if you are doing smaller size items because of the crop area. Face, hats, pins, stickers stuff like that can be used with a straight 50mm
From the recent readinf I have been doing you can probably use a 35mm for full body shots and still ge some decent detail and crop space.
TTLspeedlight flash and a diffuser is a must as well.
bad Lighting will fck up up a photo.
50mm is alright for portrait shots, the fact that you cant zoom in or out limits you a lot.
You yourself needs to move around the get composition you'd like.
and a speedlight is helpful but your best bet is getting 2 continuous lights with stands for around $100

ThePreciseLife.com

May 28, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
Larry S.

AFTER MEMORIAL DAY SALE : Products up to 50% off...this is your last chance on many items..so don't sleep and if you like something...double up as chances are..it won't be back.Rock out and go crazy.As always, hope all of you guys are doing well. -h_h-

http://hungryhuman.bigcartel.com 

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

May 28, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
coolgills

quick question how did you guys get your stuff out there, or like known?
May 28, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
Metsys©

10character

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

May 28, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
al dente co.

If you ordered anything from my site.... please be patient. It's hard to ship out 200+ orders in less than a week when it's only a 1 person team...

I should have all the orders out by the end of the week. Like I said, please be patient.

-- international orders mifht take up to a couple weeks to ship.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

May 28, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
ArmandDushae

Any brands looking to have coin pouches or lighter sleeves added to their collection, I own a brand/manufacturing company ( DMBGS as seen on Karmaloop.com ) we do lighter sleeves for $6/unit and pouches for $10/unit 30 unit minimum per design , handmade in california, silk lining, choice of gold or silver chain/clip OR black carabiner . You can actually turn a REALLY good profit on these ( coin pouches) if interested hmu DMBGS101@gmail.com  or check DMBGS.BIZ 

dmbgs.biz / dmbgs101@gmail.com / @ArmandDushae

May 28, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Still working on my photography, before I upgrade my lense. Lmk what ya'll think of this new shot of our beanie.
Your photography is alright not bad!
Thanks fam, currently working with a d3200 on the standard 18-55mm lense. Wanna step it up to a 50mm soon. 
Idk about making a 50mm your next lens, 50mm focal distance is a lot of commitment haha
What would you recommend that isn't extremely pricey?
Something with more focal range to play with,
50mm is stuck at 50mm you have to be an exact distance to get the right photo
and sometimes not all the detail youd' want.

Fuck with something around 16-50 (in that range)
idk Nikon lenses but its best to have a good solid range,

I shoot with my 17-40L for Cannon and the only other lens id use
is a 17-35mm but I rent that.

Try renting.

50mm is good for potrait shots. I love that lens because is has a great focus point if you are doing smaller size items because of the crop area. Face, hats, pins, stickers stuff like that can be used with a straight 50mm
From the recent readinf I have been doing you can probably use a 35mm for full body shots and still ge some decent detail and crop space.
TTLspeedlight flash and a diffuser is a must as well.
bad Lighting will fck up up a photo.
50mm is alright for portrait shots, the fact that you cant zoom in or out limits you a lot.
You yourself needs to move around the get composition you'd like.
and a speedlight is helpful but your best bet is getting 2 continuous lights with stands for around $100

Are you talking about those cowboy studio light setup kits?
If so I have been reading that those don't give off enough light.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

May 28, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Any brands looking to have coin pouches or lighter sleeves added to their collection, I own a brand/manufacturing company ( DMBGS as seen on Karmaloop.com ) we do lighter sleeves for $6/unit and pouches for $10/unit 30 unit minimum per design , handmade in california, silk lining, choice of gold or silver chain/clip OR black carabiner . You can actually turn a REALLY good profit on these ( coin pouches) if interested hmu DMBGS101@gmail.com  or check DMBGS.BIZ 

You're on Kazbah, not Karmaloop. 
http://www.kazbah.com/brands/DMBGS

hot water

May 28, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

there's actually quite a bit of work put into it not trying to say my pieces are some extraordinary out of this world type shit but they are far from the basic blank tees with a logo or some shit slapped on them, what i'm working on now is a logo. the actual the clothing itself i can say is well above average. in my opinion at least. but thanks for the feedback. 
if you have to explain your brand, you're probably fucking up.

hot water

May 28, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
sacrilegeclothingco

Haha you took that picture of a cherub right off google images. It's literally the first picture that shows up when you search cherub on google images. Get outta here with that weak ish. Please explain what your brand name is about because it really doesn't make sense other than being a play on words. I'm looking forward to seeing your clothes because you say they are good and I'll take your word for it...for now. But you need to go back and change that logo. 

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 28, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
ArmandDushae

You're on Kazbah, not Karmaloop. 
http://www.kazbah.com/brands/DMBGS
if you go on karmaloop.com and search coin pouches we pop up , they give us visibility to the main site (which you and check and see they dont for all kazbah brands) , but anyway I'm more so promoting the manufacturing side of the company not the brand ( DMBGS by Armand Dushae ) 

dmbgs.biz / dmbgs101@gmail.com / @ArmandDushae

Please login first to reply.