Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

May 14, 2013 @ 21:47:14 PM
To those with business partners: how'd you end up becoming partners? How did you both meet?

hot water

May 14, 2013 @ 21:52:38 PM
Hey Everyone,
I finally just dropped my newest collection entitled the Divers League. I also decided to make custom baseball cards for the hang tags. I thoght it would be the icing on the cake for the release.

Let me know what you think

You can see the rest of the collection here

Shop / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
Very cool I like this a lot 
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I actually don't have much left.
May 14, 2013 @ 22:06:53 PM
i actually like it but if ou could make the pizels more pixely i would buy it 
May 14, 2013 @ 22:10:17 PM

www.cashindustry.net

May 14, 2013 @ 22:37:10 PM
To those with business partners: how'd you end up becoming partners? How did you both meet?
MATCH.COM

ThePreciseLife.com

May 14, 2013 @ 22:55:09 PM
laughingwya1nh.cloudfront.net/store/media/i/product/2000/0/22389-dff10ee0e7cd41aba630ef8f6ed37453.jpg" alt="" />

STAYSET TIE DYE BUCKET HAT 

http://setstore.co/
Do people wear bucket hats? I thought they were just for fishing...either way, these are pretty ugly. 

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 15, 2013 @ 00:30:37 AM
laughingwya1nh.cloudfront.net/store/media/i/product/2000/0/22389-dff10ee0e7cd41aba630ef8f6ed37453.jpg" alt="" />

Do people wear bucket hats? I thought they were just for fishing...either way, these are pretty ugly. 
People rock them, came back into style with the whole 90s hip-hop Renaissance. Besides that these hats seem too half-baked. Like I feel your line is solid, but the buckets don't really fit. Just my opinion.
May 15, 2013 @ 00:38:47 AM
yo is that a starter snapback?
Nah, these are yupoong. You like?
its official as hell
appreciate it man! They'll be dropping soon so look out for them
May 15, 2013 @ 00:44:18 AM
MATCH.COM
it was "yo, i'm fucking with ya flavor" at first sight

hot water

May 15, 2013 @ 00:44:42 AM
Been trying to come up with some new ideas for the mid-summer drop, what do you guys think? The graphic will either go on the back of a red shirt, hence the red background or an athletic heather one. I tried the white ink on a black brackground and the shadows don't look right.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

May 15, 2013 @ 00:45:34 AM
Y'all did it again. Great stuff!
Thank you bro! I appreciate the feedback
May 15, 2013 @ 02:05:34 AM
SS13' PT. 2 Lookbook shot by Juanmphoto.com // Modeled by: Jay Gatch and Jo Pita

available May 17th at 12pm est. aldenteco.com

al dente company // aldenteco.com

May 15, 2013 @ 02:16:11 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
SS13' PT. 2 Lookbook shot by Juanmphoto.com // Modeled by: Jay Gatch and Jo Pita

That paid in full hat is a must. Copping
May 15, 2013 @ 02:44:39 AM
Whats up thread,
I've been perusing for a little bit and decided to post my brand on here. Just hitting around the year and a half mark, I have theIVXX. The brand name is inspired by the 1939 film "The Roaring Twenties", when three men came home to the prohibitionist society after WW1. The struggled and then they were praised for being their own dreams, and something out of nothing. theIVXX is all about concepts and thats true to every released design. Check it out below and more photos and videos at our Facebook page , Tumblr and Instagram 

theIVXX...from the struggle to the praise... theIVXX.tumblr.com facebook.com/roaringfourtwenty Instagram: theIVXX

May 15, 2013 @ 04:07:40 AM
Whats up thread,
I've been perusing for a little bit and decided to post my brand on here. Just hitting around the year and a half mark, I have theIVXX. The brand name is inspired by the 1939 film "The Roaring Twenties", when three men came home to the prohibitionist society after WW1. The struggled and then they were praised for being their own dreams, and something out of nothing. theIVXX is all about concepts and thats true to every released design. Check it out below and more photos and videos at our Facebook page , Tumblr and Instagram 

I don't think the description matches the shirts...at all. I do think the shirt looks pretty cool, but I feel like you have limited your customer base because you have automatically associated your brand with drugs and dealing. Those girls are fine as hell doe.

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 15, 2013 @ 04:13:20 AM

Just curious, what's the meaning behind your brand's name? The photos are done very well.

May 15, 2013 @ 04:13:29 AM
Whats up thread,

I don't think the description matches the shirts...at all. I do think the shirt looks pretty cool, but I feel like you have limited your customer base because you have automatically associated your brand with drugs and dealing. Those girls are fine as hell doe.
Agreed. Those girls doe. HMPHH *Rick Ross voice*
May 15, 2013 @ 04:15:07 AM
Been trying to come up with some new ideas for the mid-summer drop, what do you guys think? The graphic will either go on the back of a red shirt, hence the red background or an athletic heather one. I tried the white ink on a black brackground and the shadows don't look right.

Not sure what you're going for here...

May 15, 2013 @ 05:29:11 AM

Not sure what you're going for here...
Because matadors... yeah. 

But Joey, I'd rock this on a heather. I like the concept of the red but it's just a little loud. Reminds me of The Sun Also Rises.

hop on the bus gus

May 15, 2013 @ 05:59:38 AM
Started from HB....now we made it onto a show sponsored by Google and the Dubai Gov't! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwqfO70lHSo

Here it is, Peeta Planet's Episode on Seoul! Peeta Planet is a show powered by Google and sponsored by the Dubai Gov't, about two brothers who travel the world and meet creatives in 12 different cities. Episode 4 features one of our favorite restaurants Vatos Urban Tacos, Wolf Schroder Starcraft 2 commentator, and finally IISE! This was our first television appearance and you can check us organic dye scarves, talk about our brand, and eat some live octopus for breakfast at Noryangjin Fish Market! Big thank you to the whole Peeta Planet crew for this wonderful experience. You can visit their youtube channel to see the other episodes!

ALWAYS big thanks to HB for the constant support!

We have a new capsule collection releasing at the end of this month as well, so stay tuned!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/IISE/256424474410279

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

May 15, 2013 @ 06:55:04 AM
                                                                              A B E
                                                                www.AbeNewYork.com
                                                                               *  *  *
crazy good !! http://instagram.com/abenewyork

BUGSWITHME.COM x TWENTY5ONLINE.COM

May 15, 2013 @ 12:28:54 PM
@ Dirty Old Man -- The idea for the matador shirt came from a line that I have had on my head for awhile, which reads, "Beauty Amongst Mayhem". I have been trying to put that into perspective and I remembered traveleling to Spain some years back and seeing a bullfighting "show" and it all clicked.

The matador, which means killer in English, is regarded as a god amongst mortals. Fucking crazy. And the bulls are just beautiful in their own right. There's a lot more to the "dance" as they call it, but in its simplest form, it is an beautiful but cruel sport.

Im gonna play with the typography and move it around a bit. I'm not liking the squareness of it.
Thanks for the compliment.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

May 15, 2013 @ 18:01:11 PM
Faded Friday @fadedfriday #fadedfriday
http://www.fadedfriday.com/
"Providing a connection between clothing and American nostalgia"

OUR LINE INSPIRED BY THE EVENTS AT PEARL HARBOR CALLED "1941" ON SALE NOW, RECEIVE 25% OFF BY USING THE CODE "FADEINAMERICA" DURING CHECK OUT

I REPEAT USE "FADEINAMERICA" AT CHECK OUT FOR 25% OFF ALL GEAR

VERNON DAVIS TIGHT END OF THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS WEARING OUR VICTORY BEANIE

Behind the scenes for this line

http://vimeo.com/54785857
Ya'll from the bay?
Yes we are from the bay area. 

Sale still going on, use the code "FADEINAMERICA" at checkout for an instant discount!

www.fadedfriday.com @fadedfriday #fadedfriday

May 15, 2013 @ 18:27:47 PM
Whats up thread,

So I'm gonna need the digits to those models....damnnnn. But let me wipe that drool away.. You guys some dope designs, went and checked it out. You have to work on what the brand means because it doesn't mesh with the designs imo. The 420 makes me think of bud,the "legal trappin" idea has potential, and I just feel like ya'll are going to fall into the trends everyone else is doing trying to be Pyrex. Msg me cause I have some ideas for you.
May 15, 2013 @ 21:10:20 PM

People rock them, came back into style with the whole 90s hip-hop Renaissance. Besides that these hats seem too half-baked. Like I feel your line is solid, but the buckets don't really fit. Just my opinion.
Set is a half-baked brand in general, he's done nothing that doesn't have is name on it and the designs are just lackluster in general.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 15, 2013 @ 21:47:25 PM

Just curious, what's the meaning behind your brand's name? The photos are done very well.
Thank you... got the name from a clipse song that used al dente as a reference to cooking crack....

al dente company // aldenteco.com

May 15, 2013 @ 21:53:09 PM
Whats up thread,

You are automatically going to get some hits just because of the females which you can already see but like the others have said, from what you typed and what's on the shirts I don't see how they come together to be honest.
You don't have to explain it me but it's just something to think about when customers come to your site.

My other comment is what brand female blanks shirts are those?

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

May 15, 2013 @ 23:10:31 PM
Whats up thread,

You are automatically going to get some hits just because of the females which you can already see but like the others have said, from what you typed and what's on the shirts I don't see how they come together to be honest.
You don't have to explain it me but it's just something to think about when customers come to your site.

My other comment is what brand female blanks shirts are those?
Thank you for your opinion. The crop tops are printed on American Apparel. 

theIVXX...from the struggle to the praise... theIVXX.tumblr.com facebook.com/roaringfourtwenty Instagram: theIVXX

May 16, 2013 @ 00:07:44 AM
good choice

May 16, 2013 @ 00:07:45 AM
good choice

Please login first to reply.
x