How exactly does a "Pop Up"' shop work.
One aspect of this process I'm not fully aware of or know much about
We've done a few Pop-Up Shops. Not sure what you're questions are (or that I'm an expert) but here are some basics.
1. Find a space (could be anywhere but use common sense)
2. Be open for a short period of time. Could be over a few days but build urgency.
3. Advertise locally (not just online).
The rest of this is kind of optional but important.
4. Create an atmosphere/ merchandising.
5. Have a hook >>> alcohol, live music, dj, food, discounts...
6. Get sponsors (we got free soda from a local company), we did one at a brewery with food trucks.
7. A Square (or something like that).
PM me up if you have more questions but location and advertising is key just like if you had a retail location.