May 9, 2013 @ 01:05 PM
karakter1

and don't bite any actual upcoming brands, it isn't worth it and you are going NOWHERE by doing so.
this sounds like a nice thing to say...and i agree that btitng is weak......but the last part isn't true at all. most of the established brands, bite from all kinds of areas...including other brands.

i get what you are saying....you frown upon biting....but lets be real about its existence and the role it has played, and the outcomes of it. 
May 9, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Loving the design diversity of alot of the brands posted on here. Do most of you keep it in-house or hire out freelancers?

I worked with one freelance designer in the past but I usually try to knock out everything myself. It really depends the designs I'm trying to put out. If I don't think I can bring a design to life then I'll find someone who can.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

May 9, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
al dente co.

A better look at what I'm dropping next week...

http://instagram.com/p/ZF_wX7yg6X/#
http://instagram.com/p/Y-dVj4Sgx9/#

al dente company // aldenteco.com

May 9, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
whaleboy

the commonly used baseball jersey is dope tbf
May 9, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
Frank_

@eldenteco. What's gonna be retail on the reaper shirt? And what blanks did you use for these shirts?

Because the ts you sent me last time even tho it was a Xl it was like a slim fit...
May 9, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
jackset

STAYSET BUCKET HATS DROPPING TOMORROW !! £17.00 ANY QUESTIONS JACK@SETSTORE.CO.UK

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Set/242671629113331
Site - www.setstore.co.uk

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

May 9, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
Ian x illany

Pictures of the tees we just released.

Check them out on our store.
WHY?
wondering where that came from, more than "why" would be helpful
I said why because I don't get why you chose this as a design. Again, only using your logo or name does not count as creativity. I also don't understand why you have a wave with "ILLA NY". I'm not trying to mean, just trying to understand what your brand is about and why you chose this as your first line.
chose it as a design becuase i would personally wear it. i liked the wave, thought it was cool looking & put it on the shirt. i like the original painting a lot and drew the inspiration from there, plus waves are summer themed and it is for S/S 

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

May 9, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
casein_point

WHY?
I said why because I don't get why you chose this as a design. Again, only using your logo or name does not count as creativity. I also don't understand why you have a wave with "ILLA NY". I'm not trying to mean, just trying to understand what your brand is about and why you chose this as your first line.
chose it as a design becuase i would personally wear it. i liked the wave, thought it was cool looking & put it on the shirt. i like the original painting a lot and drew the inspiration from there, plus waves are summer themed and it is for S/S 
I'll be honest man, I think the wave... well.... doesn't look like a very good wave. I'm pretty sure I know the piece you tried to model it after and I think you did it a disservice. not trying to put you down just giving you my honest opinion. might look better in person too idk. my first thought when i think wave is surfing, hawaii, tropical, and things like that. my last thought that comes to mind is probably anything to do with NY. regardless, keep grindin G.

May 9, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
wcfrontrvnners

A picture of our Rvnners Beanies we just dropped for 20.00 USD

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

May 9, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
Ian x illany

WHY?
I'll be honest man, I think the wave... well.... doesn't look like a very good wave. I'm pretty sure I know the piece you tried to model it after and I think you did it a disservice. not trying to put you down just giving you my honest opinion. might look better in person too idk. my first thought when i think wave is surfing, hawaii, tropical, and things like that. my last thought that comes to mind is probably anything to do with NY. regardless, keep grindin G.

definitely looks better in person & full size, but i appreciate the feedback. 

May 9, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
rare1

use that $500,000 to build a better brand identity.
May 9, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
sacrilegeclothingco

WHY?
Since you posted on here, I'm going to give you my honest feedback on your shirts. They suck. Flat out. There is no creativity with the design, putting a wave(doesn't really look like a wave) with NY just doesn't make sense. Just because you think something is cool, doesn't mean you should put it on a shirt haha. If you want to be taken seriously, then think of designs you can build your brand on, something original that makes people want to rock your gear. If you want to just make money, put stuff on your clothes that you think will sell. Unfortunately, a black and white wave is neither creative or something that people will want to wear on their clothes. That's just my opinion though. You have to make mistakes in order to learn and grow so hopefully you learn from this if you don't get the sales you wanted, and if you do get the sales you wanted, then more power to you. 

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 9, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
plastisol

STAYSET BUCKET HATS DROPPING TOMORROW !! £17.00 ANY QUESTIONS JACK@SETSTORE.CO.UK

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Set/242671629113331
Site - www.setstore.co.uk
sorry bro, but it looks like something a 12 yr old girl would wear
May 9, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
plastisol

@sacrilegeclothingco

You announce your name in the about me on your line's FB page (5 likes might I add) like you're in a high school show, I tracked down your personal facebook page and you're just as a I imagined you to be HAH.  What a waste of time replying back to your empty words! 
Well, seeing as how I haven't even come out with a single piece of clothing yet, I don't get your point. If you're trying to take a jab at me personally, then you have failed. You come on this board boasting about how much your brand is worth and all you do for your community, when you've been around for three years now and all you have to show for it is a line of shirts and hoodies with your logo(a generic crown) on it. Good job, keep doing what you're doing and we'll see what happens. For now, I will just laugh at you for using your brand on a message board to make fun of people(again, while failing epically). 
SMH.... again.... NO CLUE
Above Royalty, I live in SO CAL and never heard of you guys, $500,000? Your design reminds me of the type of t-shirts they sell at ghetto urban/hip hop swapmall shops. Generic crowns and crosses on t-shirts along with fake bling watches.
May 9, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
Ian x illany

WHY?
Since you posted on here, I'm going to give you my honest feedback on your shirts. They suck. Flat out. There is no creativity with the design, putting a wave(doesn't really look like a wave) with NY just doesn't make sense. Just because you think something is cool, doesn't mean you should put it on a shirt haha. If you want to be taken seriously, then think of designs you can build your brand on, something original that makes people want to rock your gear. If you want to just make money, put stuff on your clothes that you think will sell. Unfortunately, a black and white wave is neither creative or something that people will want to wear on their clothes. That's just my opinion though. You have to make mistakes in order to learn and grow so hopefully you learn from this if you don't get the sales you wanted, and if you do get the sales you wanted, then more power to you. 
i respect the opinion, although im definitely dissapointed and disagree that there is no creativity whatsoever. the wave also does not mean i literally think there are waves in new york, ever heard of max b? its just a reference to a term

May 9, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
al dente co.

Edited:
New Collection Drops next week. aldenteco.com

May 9, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
Jake Ocean

@sacrilegeclothingco

You announce your name in the about me on your line's FB page (5 likes might I add) like you're in a high school show, I tracked down your personal facebook page and you're just as a I imagined you to be HAH.  What a waste of time replying back to your empty words! 
Well, seeing as how I haven't even come out with a single piece of clothing yet, I don't get your point. If you're trying to take a jab at me personally, then you have failed. You come on this board boasting about how much your brand is worth and all you do for your community, when you've been around for three years now and all you have to show for it is a line of shirts and hoodies with your logo(a generic crown) on it. Good job, keep doing what you're doing and we'll see what happens. For now, I will just laugh at you for using your brand on a message board to make fun of people(again, while failing epically). 
SMH.... again.... NO CLUE
Above Royalty, I live in SO CAL and never heard of you guys, $500,000? Your design reminds me of the type of t-shirts they sell at ghetto urban/hip hop swapmall shops. Generic crowns and crosses on t-shirts along with fake bling watches.
you should use real models or models with experience, not just your friends. these photos do your products no justice.

http://www.distantlight.co

May 9, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
wcfrontrvnners

Edited:

That first picture go hard. Was that taken with a film camera?

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

May 9, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
axcie

We had actually made this design BEFORE we even saw ILLANY's tshirt design. The similarity is way too close but we actually made this shirt because in our next drop, (around the last week of june) To promote what I've always lived with and called it, "SURF L.A." The first week of july seems to be the week of when surfing in L.A. is dominate with more tabloids and companies looking out for young unknown surfers. It is a sight to be seen. It is a movement. SURF L.A. We just want a yay or nay on this shirt? Thumbs up or Thumbs down would be appreciated greatly!

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

May 10, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
Jake Ocean

We had actually made this design BEFORE we even saw ILLANY's tshirt design. The similarity is way too close but we actually made this shirt because in our next drop, (around the last week of june) To promote what I've always lived with and called it, "SURF L.A." The first week of july seems to be the week of when surfing in L.A. is dominate with more tabloids and companies looking out for young unknown surfers. It is a sight to be seen. It is a movement. SURF L.A. We just want a yay or nay on this shirt? Thumbs up or Thumbs down would be appreciated greatly!
"the similarity is way to close" 
not even a little bit. both unoriginal concepts and putting one word next to the city you live in has been thousands of times.

http://www.distantlight.co

May 10, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
axcie

@DistantLightCo

I understand, but rather more than me living there it is an how would you say it, a fake real event? Not a real event but a more of a slang event where I explained that SURF L.A. is that first week of July where more tabloids and publicist go out to find new unknown surfers, in the L.A Region. I was always told it was called SURF L.A. but i could be wrong. It isn't just a shirt with a word next to the place I lived, it actually has some background on it.

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

May 10, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
reggendary

WHY?
Sacrilege, i dont want to be a dick, but i feel like you've kinda consistently been a dick, except for when you shut up that Above Royalty clown, that was good shit, i just feel like creativity is interpreted by every person differently

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

May 10, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
Ian x illany

WHY?
Sacrilege, i dont want to be a dick, but i feel like you've kinda consistently been a dick, except for when you shut up that Above Royalty clown, that was good shit, i just feel like creativity is interpreted by every person differently
i understand that this is not the most creative thing out there, but it was an attempt at getting the name out there as opposed to our last tee which didnt have the name on it at all. i guess we need to find a happy medium and try not to play it so safe

May 10, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
al dente co.

Edited:

That first picture go hard. Was that taken with a film camera?
First one was with a Fuji x100 (test shot) 
second was with a Canon 5d mark iii

juanmphoto.com shot this 

his insta is: juanmphoto.com

May 10, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
trapchef

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35a3u2u&s=5
What do you guys think?

P.s. the logo isn't pixely like that on the vector, its a jpeg thing I guess
May 10, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
segagenesis

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35a3u2u&s=5
What do you guys think?

P.s. the logo isn't pixely like that on the vector, its a jpeg thing I guess
I think the spacing between the words-to-logo is a tad bit off. My suggestion would be to shrink everything, pull everything in tighter towards the center, put the text/logo in white, then crop the image down.
May 10, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
minsct

Edited:

Dope photography, dope looks.

Keep it up homie

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

May 10, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
trick916

i understand that this is not the most creative thing out there, but it was an attempt at getting the name out there as opposed to our last tee which didnt have the name on it at all. i guess we need to find a happy medium and try not to play it so safe
It's never a bad thing to do a simple logo/brand-name tee. If you personally like your logo tee, then go ahead and make it. But I feel like you could've played around with it a little more. And I probably would've kept it to like 1 or 2 different color styles. Just my personal opinion though. An example of a logo/brand-name tee I like:

May 10, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
RJ

WHY?
Asian mob on bicycles?!? You're the clown.... LOL y'all can't even drive nor have a sense of perception to your surroundings... how you gonna ride bikes? 
May 10, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
tttuesdayyy

Edited:

but don't fear the reaper was by blue oyster cult, not metallica.

Please login first to reply.