Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 26, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
mman200

Opinions? Something I designed in Illustrator: 
i thinks its pretty dope i wanna see a sample,i thnk the blurred out face is pretty cool too, its different sumthn i would do, im pretty sure it will sell,  ppl on here hate seeing full front graphic tees.

Got samples on the facebook: http://www.facebook.com/contrasteclothing

April 26, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
TRWKSCLUB

April 26, 2013 @ 09:51 AM
realass

VALUES Cult&Co. "GodsOnly" Deliv.#1

Just a peak of whats in store. 
Its not for everyone. More than Just Clothes, We are Infinite.

Props on using Helicopter
April 26, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
fashionsnob

New brand Boned coming soon, thoughts and criticism would be highly appreciated - http://bonedstore.bigcartel.com/

April 26, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
KD187

VALUES Cult&Co DiliveryOne of 2013. Mini Lookbook for some of the garments, give us some feedback. GodsOnly.

April 26, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
sevendays

So I 'launched' GET AHEAD a week or so ago with the one Tee seen in the photos, check it out and let me know what you guys think, any criticisms are welcome, I am aware of the currently bad photo on the actual store, will try and get a decent one of just the Tee tomorrow.

Anyway, how did some of you go about promoting when you first launched, I think I made a mistake in launching with very few Tumblr / Twitter / Facebook followers / likes and now I'm finding it tricky to gain interest 
( I know it's very early days but some tips wouldn't hurt) 

Any feedback on the design, site, store, blog would be great.

SITE
STORE
FACEBOOK
BLOG
TWITTER

Cheers x
Cheers from a proper yank!

Haha I suppose that's correct british slang, if not only from 20 years ago.

Either way. Clever branding. I am always for simple, simple, simple.

The t-shirt. Don't even get me started man. Despite my thoughts about UK being far, far worse off than the US is, (governmentally, word to those riots man, yikes) the idea is nothing but clever.

Sail on man (get it, cause I'm across the pond)
Cheers man, nice to hear from someone doing it
April 26, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
logojones

Doing a big $200 giveaway on our fan page today, heres the link if you wanna check it out https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=449280938492610&set=a.139515699469137.36494.126317067455667&type=1&theater

do you use your ruler guides? text seems scattered. 

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

April 26, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
calidreams

Any feedback you guys can provide on this logo would be great. Please let me know what to keep what to take out and anything else i could do to improve it.. Thanks in advance.
April 26, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
al dente co.

VALUES Cult&Co DiliveryOne of 2013. Mini Lookbook for some of the garments, give us some feedback. GodsOnly.

I hate to be "that guy", just for the simple fact, I am no better than anyone on this thread. But something I've noticed in some lookbooks is, OTHER BRANDS LOGOS BEING PROMOTED.....

A huge NO-NO, is to wear someone elses brand in your look book. You guys have The Hundreds and Supreme visible in your mini lookbook. Once I look at this picture I think, is this a The Hundreds add or Supreme add or some Tumblr Viral Photo.

Sorry to single you out dude, but that's something you don't do.... IMO

All my lookbooks, my models wear BASICS or items with NO VISIBLE logos, except for sneakers. And at that, I make sure the logo of the sneaker isn't showing. Those photos I posted earlier are not from my lookbook, those are from my iphone, so the Jordan Logo was visible.

You wanna promote your brand, not someone elses brand.

Hope this helps you out.

Not a diss to your brand, just something to help you out. People are gonna notice that shit. You wanna be as clean as possible.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

April 26, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
KD187

I hate to be "that guy", just for the simple fact, I am no better than anyone on this thread. But something I've noticed in some lookbooks is, OTHER BRANDS LOGOS BEING PROMOTED.....

A huge NO-NO, is to wear someone elses brand in your look book. You guys have The Hundreds and Supreme visible in your mini lookbook. Once I look at this picture I think, is this a The Hundreds add or Supreme add or some Tumblr Viral Photo.

Sorry to single you out dude, but that's something you don't do.... IMO

All my lookbooks, my models wear BASICS or items with NO VISIBLE logos, except for sneakers. And at that, I make sure the logo of the sneaker isn't showing. Those photos I posted earlier are not from my lookbook, those are from my iphone, so the Jordan Logo was visible.

You wanna promote your brand, not someone elses brand.

Hope this helps you out.

Not a diss to your brand, just something to help you out. People are gonna notice that shit. You wanna be as clean as possible.
I agree with your point, however only if we were already a well known brand or elite of the industry.
I see it as a marketing exploit. Consumers of our brand will see "SUPREME" and "the hundreds" in our image and subconsciously equate the two. It allows our company to emerge into a industry at equivalent levels of higher competition. Now plenty of people who are on the lookout for supreme will now remember VALUES Cult&Co and regard us as a brand of that caliper. Once established we will refrain from the obvious no-no of including other labels. 
April 26, 2013 @ 09:35 PM

no offense but if you're gonna copy one of supremes designs dont wear their stuff in your lookbook so everyone knows that you stople it from them
April 26, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
mcpherm1104

April 26, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
KD187

no offense but if you're gonna copy one of supremes designs dont wear their stuff in your lookbook so everyone knows that you stople it from them
Sorry Bro I Released it FIRST, and frankly from a designers standpoint ours is better, disagree and fallow there hype lol
April 26, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
Jake Ocean

Supreme, alcohol, and weed = swag

http://www.distantlight.co

April 27, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
roythedon

Im in the process of starting a brand myself. I see your using vimeo. Do you have a pro account on there? I want to use vimeo too but looks like i will need a pro account. Or just use it till i get caught and pay for it later idk... but do you have a pro account?
April 27, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

Hello to all the fellow, aspiring artists and brands! I've recently come up with a brand name and have gotten the logo designed. I have 5 t-shirt ideas that I am going to get made/photographed within the next couple of weeks, but I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on which shirts you found to work best for screen printing and which labels you all used for you t shirts. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Justin Meschin
Sacrilege Clothing Co.

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

April 27, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
Broken Bank Clo

To be honest. After seeing either the fake or real "coke" being made in the kitchen I didn't want to watch the video anymore.
Making a connection between those items and your clothes makes no sense.
Are you promoting drugs or your clothes
If you say you are promoting a lifestyle than you just singled out a number of people who can't relate or don't like drugs.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 27, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
oath-

Just started my own line. Need some feedback on the site and apparel.

www.wolfcultureapparel.com

Stop trying to be like Givenchy
be more creative. this kanye shit will die soon.
April 27, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
hkeys

Haha Jake. I have to agree with Eric (Aldente) on the whole wearing other brands. That's the first thing I noticed and shook my head. Your pieces may be cool but you're taking away from those by having Supreme and the camo Hundreds hat. Also, the drugs and everything else just make it look like any other brand trying to start. It's like "What can we do to appeal to people? Oh I know lets post us with this shit" I've got nothing wrong with those items, because it's probably your lifestyle there's just more subtle ways of doing it while not taking it way from your clothes. I'm not even noticing your shirt in this picture I'm looking at the Supreme hat, 40 and bud. If it wasn't for those things and having them all in your face, I would consider this a well done look book. I mean you have a nice front photo, and it seems to be organic and not forced. Normal day to day stuff. Possibly put up a line sheet at the end because once again you can't fully see all of your items. Lastly, as far as having other brands maybe just wear a fitted or hat from your city? I know my buddy usually wears a Rays hat because we're from Tampa and have a lot of roots here in our city. Best of luck bud. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

April 27, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
uzidoesit

LOVE ME CREWNECK SWEATSHIRT - GREY HEATHER & RED $38 
Weight: 8.2 oz. / 50% polyester, 37.5% cotton, 12.5% rayon 
http://lereve.bigcartel.com/
April 27, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
mcpherm1104

www.wolfcultureapparel.com

I can understand where you're coming from. I've recently started to dabble in street wear and thought the creative freedom it offered was great compared to other avenues of fashion.I've worked in women's tshirt design for awhile and it was really a breath of fresh air. I'll enjoy for the time being.
April 27, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
mcpherm1104

I can understand where you're coming from. I've recently started to dabble in street wear and thought the creative freedom it offered was great compared to other avenues of fashion.I've worked in women's tshirt design for awhile and it was really a breath of fresh air. I'll enjoy for the time being.
Then be creative man, this is literally just a Givenchi knockoff. Don't make excuses for it. 
April 27, 2013 @ 01:45 PM
FRWRD

Finally dropped the lookbook to LOST IN THE WORLD's spring/summer 2013 collection entitled 'FORGIVE US FOR BEING LOST'. Here's a few shots but check it all out here: www.LOSTINTHEWORLD.org. Website is new aswell! Shoot with the feedback!

April 27, 2013 @ 02:22 PM
lotusapparel

Lotus Apparel

Art is defined by perception. Lotus Apparel's goal and purpose is to characterize individuals through apparel, as well as multiple avenues of art. Our street-wear origin is personified in our aesthetic, function, and grandeur. No one entity inspires our vision. We thrive through collections of cultures , ideas , emotions , and most importantly people, people of different and many creeds. Our family consist of a network of artist,musicians, designers, and thinkers reigning from New York City to Japan. 

April 27, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
ragcal

Finally dropped the lookbook to LOST IN THE WORLD's spring/summer 2013 collection entitled 'FORGIVE US FOR BEING LOST'. Here's a few shots but check it all out here: www.LOSTINTHEWORLD.org. Website is new aswell! Shoot with the feedback!

Kind of has that FUCT vibe is the broken globe your logo?

twitter/instagram: @ragcal

April 27, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
ragcal

Rag. Cal! , DC based brand.......Some Pieces from our new collection:

twitter/instagram: @ragcal

April 27, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

New brand Boned coming soon, thoughts and criticism would be highly appreciated - http://bonedstore.bigcartel.com/

I can't really say I fuck with the name. Just sounds so corny, especially with all the sex references you're using in your clothing, although it does lend itself heavily to a theme.

The red box logo you have on your site looks clumsy to me, personally. The coming soon you also have on there is hard to read, for me at least.

Is this your first line? Because, if so, I think you may have overdone it. It looks like you took all the ideas you had for product and ran with them, going for quantity rather than quality. With so many bad products in the mix, it's hard for the good designs you have to shine. I would've just went with the Boned In Paris, Boned Maiden, Bone snapback, and maybe the Let's Bone beanie for a first run. These are your strongest products in my eyes.

hot water

April 27, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

LOVE ME CREWNECK SWEATSHIRT - GREY HEATHER & RED $38 
Weight: 8.2 oz. / 50% polyester, 37.5% cotton, 12.5% rayon 
http://lereve.bigcartel.com/

Obey beat you to it, and actually collabed with the artist.

hot water

April 27, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
KD187

To be honest. After seeing either the fake or real "coke" being made in the kitchen I didn't want to watch the video anymore.
Making a connection between those items and your clothes makes no sense.
Are you promoting drugs or your clothes
If you say you are promoting a lifestyle than you just singled out a number of people who can't relate or don't like drugs.

You sound like a educated or possibly mature individual to hold those opinions on drugs, so I explain to you the over extended metaphor we used to articulate the cut throat strive we carry to reach our goals and succeed. The fact that we are preparing "fake" drugs does not imply we ourselves idolize the USE of drugs but rather the SALE and the many aspects to pushing weight. The BUSINESS mentality of coming from nothing and creating an empire. How many rappers/artist do people idolize that claim to have came up by selling rocks? Someone also mentioned our "hipster" infinity logo when only a narrow minded individual would forgo to see the symbolism in an infinity symbol. We as humans are infinite, limitless and perfect. GODS if you will. The brand has great depth that will be shown more in coming collections, but we figured when we made the video most people wouldnt understand alot of the deeper meaning. Narrow minds form bad opinions. Lions dont lose sleep over the opinion of sheep. Elevate your thinking young gods.
April 27, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
KD187

if thats what came to your mind when you saw this picture your a very ignorant minded person. absorbing social culture standards and the cool guy opinions. Come up with your own thoughts. I need real criticism 

Please login first to reply.