Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 26, 2013 @ 09:35 PM

VALUES Cult&Co DiliveryOne of 2013. Mini Lookbook for some of the garments, give us some feedback. GodsOnly.

no offense but if you're gonna copy one of supremes designs dont wear their stuff in your lookbook so everyone knows that you stople it from them
April 26, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
mcpherm1104

April 26, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
KD187

VALUES Cult&Co DiliveryOne of 2013. Mini Lookbook for some of the garments, give us some feedback. GodsOnly.

no offense but if you're gonna copy one of supremes designs dont wear their stuff in your lookbook so everyone knows that you stople it from them
Sorry Bro I Released it FIRST, and frankly from a designers standpoint ours is better, disagree and fallow there hype lol
April 26, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
Jake Ocean

Supreme, alcohol, and weed = swag

http://www.distantlight.co

April 27, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
roythedon

Im in the process of starting a brand myself. I see your using vimeo. Do you have a pro account on there? I want to use vimeo too but looks like i will need a pro account. Or just use it till i get caught and pay for it later idk... but do you have a pro account?
April 27, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
sacrilegeclothingco

Hello to all the fellow, aspiring artists and brands! I've recently come up with a brand name and have gotten the logo designed. I have 5 t-shirt ideas that I am going to get made/photographed within the next couple of weeks, but I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on which shirts you found to work best for screen printing and which labels you all used for you t shirts. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Justin Meschin
Sacrilege Clothing Co.

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

April 27, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
Broken Bank Clo

To be honest. After seeing either the fake or real "coke" being made in the kitchen I didn't want to watch the video anymore.
Making a connection between those items and your clothes makes no sense.
Are you promoting drugs or your clothes
If you say you are promoting a lifestyle than you just singled out a number of people who can't relate or don't like drugs.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 27, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
oath-

Just started my own line. Need some feedback on the site and apparel.

www.wolfcultureapparel.com

Stop trying to be like Givenchy
be more creative. this kanye shit will die soon.
April 27, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
hkeys

Haha Jake. I have to agree with Eric (Aldente) on the whole wearing other brands. That's the first thing I noticed and shook my head. Your pieces may be cool but you're taking away from those by having Supreme and the camo Hundreds hat. Also, the drugs and everything else just make it look like any other brand trying to start. It's like "What can we do to appeal to people? Oh I know lets post us with this shit" I've got nothing wrong with those items, because it's probably your lifestyle there's just more subtle ways of doing it while not taking it way from your clothes. I'm not even noticing your shirt in this picture I'm looking at the Supreme hat, 40 and bud. If it wasn't for those things and having them all in your face, I would consider this a well done look book. I mean you have a nice front photo, and it seems to be organic and not forced. Normal day to day stuff. Possibly put up a line sheet at the end because once again you can't fully see all of your items. Lastly, as far as having other brands maybe just wear a fitted or hat from your city? I know my buddy usually wears a Rays hat because we're from Tampa and have a lot of roots here in our city. Best of luck bud. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

April 27, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
uzidoesit

LOVE ME CREWNECK SWEATSHIRT - GREY HEATHER & RED $38 
Weight: 8.2 oz. / 50% polyester, 37.5% cotton, 12.5% rayon 
http://lereve.bigcartel.com/
April 27, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
mcpherm1104

www.wolfcultureapparel.com

I can understand where you're coming from. I've recently started to dabble in street wear and thought the creative freedom it offered was great compared to other avenues of fashion.I've worked in women's tshirt design for awhile and it was really a breath of fresh air. I'll enjoy for the time being.
April 27, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
mcpherm1104

I can understand where you're coming from. I've recently started to dabble in street wear and thought the creative freedom it offered was great compared to other avenues of fashion.I've worked in women's tshirt design for awhile and it was really a breath of fresh air. I'll enjoy for the time being.
Then be creative man, this is literally just a Givenchi knockoff. Don't make excuses for it. 
April 27, 2013 @ 01:45 PM
FRWRD

Finally dropped the lookbook to LOST IN THE WORLD's spring/summer 2013 collection entitled 'FORGIVE US FOR BEING LOST'. Here's a few shots but check it all out here: www.LOSTINTHEWORLD.org. Website is new aswell! Shoot with the feedback!

April 27, 2013 @ 02:22 PM
lotusapparel

Lotus Apparel

Art is defined by perception. Lotus Apparel's goal and purpose is to characterize individuals through apparel, as well as multiple avenues of art. Our street-wear origin is personified in our aesthetic, function, and grandeur. No one entity inspires our vision. We thrive through collections of cultures , ideas , emotions , and most importantly people, people of different and many creeds. Our family consist of a network of artist,musicians, designers, and thinkers reigning from New York City to Japan. 

April 27, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
ragcal

Finally dropped the lookbook to LOST IN THE WORLD's spring/summer 2013 collection entitled 'FORGIVE US FOR BEING LOST'. Here's a few shots but check it all out here: www.LOSTINTHEWORLD.org. Website is new aswell! Shoot with the feedback!

Kind of has that FUCT vibe is the broken globe your logo?

twitter/instagram: @ragcal

April 27, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
ragcal

Rag. Cal! , DC based brand.......Some Pieces from our new collection:

twitter/instagram: @ragcal

April 27, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

New brand Boned coming soon, thoughts and criticism would be highly appreciated - http://bonedstore.bigcartel.com/

I can't really say I fuck with the name. Just sounds so corny, especially with all the sex references you're using in your clothing, although it does lend itself heavily to a theme.

The red box logo you have on your site looks clumsy to me, personally. The coming soon you also have on there is hard to read, for me at least.

Is this your first line? Because, if so, I think you may have overdone it. It looks like you took all the ideas you had for product and ran with them, going for quantity rather than quality. With so many bad products in the mix, it's hard for the good designs you have to shine. I would've just went with the Boned In Paris, Boned Maiden, Bone snapback, and maybe the Let's Bone beanie for a first run. These are your strongest products in my eyes.

hot water

April 27, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

LOVE ME CREWNECK SWEATSHIRT - GREY HEATHER & RED $38 
Weight: 8.2 oz. / 50% polyester, 37.5% cotton, 12.5% rayon 
http://lereve.bigcartel.com/

Obey beat you to it, and actually collabed with the artist.

hot water

April 27, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
KD187

To be honest. After seeing either the fake or real "coke" being made in the kitchen I didn't want to watch the video anymore.
If you say you are promoting a lifestyle than you just singled out a number of people who can't relate or don't like drugs.

You sound like a educated or possibly mature individual to hold those opinions on drugs, so I explain to you the over extended metaphor we used to articulate the cut throat strive we carry to reach our goals and succeed. The fact that we are preparing "fake" drugs does not imply we ourselves idolize the USE of drugs but rather the SALE and the many aspects to pushing weight. The BUSINESS mentality of coming from nothing and creating an empire. How many rappers/artist do people idolize that claim to have came up by selling rocks? Someone also mentioned our "hipster" infinity logo when only a narrow minded individual would forgo to see the symbolism in an infinity symbol. We as humans are infinite, limitless and perfect. GODS if you will. The brand has great depth that will be shown more in coming collections, but we figured when we made the video most people wouldnt understand alot of the deeper meaning. Narrow minds form bad opinions. Lions dont lose sleep over the opinion of sheep. Elevate your thinking young gods.
April 27, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
KD187

if thats what came to your mind when you saw this picture your a very ignorant minded person. absorbing social culture standards and the cool guy opinions. Come up with your own thoughts. I need real criticism 
April 27, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

You sound like a educated or possibly mature individual to hold those opinions on drugs, so I explain to you the over extended metaphor we used to articulate the cut throat strive we carry to reach our goals and succeed. The fact that we are preparing "fake" drugs does not imply we ourselves idolize the USE of drugs but rather the SALE and the many aspects to pushing weight. The BUSINESS mentality of coming from nothing and creating an empire. How many rappers/artist do people idolize that claim to have came up by selling rocks?
And how many people are getting tired of rappers claiming they push weight, when all they do is carry it?

hot water

April 27, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
Jake Ocean

Sneak peek of a design we are working on. Thoughts?

April 27, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
United Ones

April 27, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
United Ones

Can I get some feedback on what you gays think of my logo.
April 27, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
cityofsavages

Doesn't really fit in with the rest of the stuff your other designs and the cat looks weird to me. I'd prefer to see your main bolt logo in the middle instead of the cat, I think that would be cool. You could use a greek mythology reference with Zeus and Hephaestus9who forged Zeus' bolts) to explain the bolt and hammer in the design. Hope this helped.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

April 28, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
Jake Ocean

Doesn't really fit in with the rest of the stuff your other designs and the cat looks weird to me. I'd prefer to see your main bolt logo in the middle instead of the cat, I think that would be cool. You could use a greek mythology reference with Zeus and Hephaestus9who forged Zeus' bolts) to explain the bolt and hammer in the design. Hope this helped.
Appreciate the feedback. I was skeptical about the cat too - thanks.

April 28, 2013 @ 09:02 AM
tuesdaygirlfriend

NOISEVSUMMER2k13
just wondering, have you gotten more traffic on your website since tyler rocked your shit on stage?
no, but that's bc i never really pushed it out there as marketing, it was just something that was really cool to me personally. i just shared it on my personal instagram, and posted screencaps here, and on noisev's tumblr.

there was no actual quality photo of it that was getting around.

EDIT: I just found some decent photos and posted them on our blog. Maybe this will get us more traffic? If not, no big.
Ever since I posted the higher quality photos of Tyler we haven't gotten too much traffic, but since then, Phil from Dertbag dropped by our page with a message. That was pretty cool.

I just updated our blog/site as well
April 28, 2013 @ 09:07 AM
FRWRD

Kind of has that FUCT vibe is the broken globe your logo?
Comparision I've gotten before and definately appreciate!
Globe is the logo indeed, navy tee is a different rendition of it though. 
April 28, 2013 @ 11:43 AM
kumasiii

can we all agree to stop using arches, college fonts and mistral in the most unimaginative ways possible (not to rip on LITW specifically, just something i've noticed)

also the neckbeard in the first picture scared the willies out of me
April 28, 2013 @ 01:50 PM
AreteBrand

You sound like a educated or possibly mature individual to hold those opinions on drugs, so I explain to you the over extended metaphor we used to articulate the cut throat strive we carry to reach our goals and succeed. The fact that we are preparing "fake" drugs does not imply we ourselves idolize the USE of drugs but rather the SALE and the many aspects to pushing weight. The BUSINESS mentality of coming from nothing and creating an empire. How many rappers/artist do people idolize that claim to have came up by selling rocks? Someone also mentioned our "hipster" infinity logo when only a narrow minded individual would forgo to see the symbolism in an infinity symbol. We as humans are infinite, limitless and perfect. GODS if you will. The brand has great depth that will be shown more in coming collections, but we figured when we made the video most people wouldnt understand alot of the deeper meaning. Narrow minds form bad opinions. Lions dont lose sleep over the opinion of sheep. Elevate your thinking young gods.
You're coming off as corny and a little condescending. First off, your explanation for the drug metaphor is a reach to be honest. Realistically most customers aren't going to sit down and try to analyze your metaphor, it's not like you're a big brand so it's not worth their time. Do something different to promote your clothes via a video lookbook because creating fake drugs, sipping 40s and wearing supreme just ends up making your video look like a tumblr production lol. If you want people to understand your symbolism, YOU have to define it for them and actually tell what the lifestyle is. No one is going to look at your shit and say "Gee wilikers, their clothing represents the infinite nature of humans". Don't act like you're some high thinking designer when your ideas/concepts are recycled ideas that you didn't even bother to define for your audience. "Narrow minds form bad opinions. Lions dont lose sleep over the opinion of sheep. Elevate your thinking young gods." Fuck outta here with that pretending-to-be-deep-but-not-really nonsense. None of your stuff even remotely provokes the thought of higher thinking. Elevate your product bro.

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

Please login first to reply.