April 16, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

We just did a light weight release at www.badnewsco.com. Check us out and tell me what you guys think!

the python pattern makes the text unreadable for me.

It's just all over the place, looking like it's supposed to match, but doesn't.

hot water

April 16, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

[FREE GIVEAWAY]
swefn will release the "3 Nails" T-shirts on this Saturday the April 20th. One winner will get one FREE "3 Nails" T-shirt. 

[RULES]
***Fulfill all three rules by April 20th, 2013 to enter for this giveaway***
1. "Like" swefn’s facebook page. (If you already did, you don't have to do it again) 
2. "Like" this post.
3. Leave a "comment" what you think about this T-shirt.

The winners will be announced on the day of release April, 20th 2013

www.facebook.com/swefn
I take it you're a religious person?

hot water

April 16, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
al dente co.

We just did a light weight release at www.badnewsco.com. Check us out and tell me what you guys think!

good.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

April 16, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
Upper Echelon

www.upperechelonclothing.com

April 16, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
thepreciselife

http://www.upperechelonclothing.com/
like the style, kinda like the same as everything else out right now 
but still a lil different, id rock it... only thing is on your site, you should allow
the product images to be viewed in a LARGER size.

ThePreciseLife.com

April 17, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
ricosway

http://www.upperechelonclothing.com/
you got some pretty dope designs bro! 
April 17, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
ricosway

Some preview of our upcoming summer drop, "Fresh snapback" / "Dreamteam snapback" / "camp caps" / "Oxford shirt" / "Smooth pocket tee"
We are Lucidbrand a young brand based in Stockholm, Sweden
We are working on a new website/store so its not updated, I have attached a screenshoot from our new website.
It's just the design, (The Photos are only examples we do not own them!)
Our goal with this season is to creat new and creative products from what we think is verry classic streetwear silhouettes like Pocket T-shirts and Oxford shirts.The name of the collection is : NEW CLASSICS by Lucidbrand
Feel free to give us feedback, we need to hear it!
/Erik
You have some pretty dope garments homie 
April 17, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
ricosway

Recently re-designed our online store / blog, feedback is appreciated www.soleindividual.com

Thank you,
Rico
April 17, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
lucidbrand

Some preview of our upcoming summer drop, "Fresh snapback" / "Dreamteam snapback" / "camp caps" / "Oxford shirt" / "Smooth pocket tee"
We are working on a new website/store so its not updated, I have attached a screenshoot from our new website.
Our goal with this season is to creat new and creative products from what we think is verry classic streetwear silhouettes like Pocket T-shirts and Oxford shirts.The name of the collection is : NEW CLASSICS by Lucidbrand
/Erik
Thanks allot for the love Ricosway, always good to hear feedback.
Btw you got some funny prints on your clothes and they are well put togheter, but I think you should have real product photos in your Shop man.
Keep doing your thing.
/Erik

www.lucidbrand.se

April 17, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
wolvesden

/Erik
Btw you got some funny prints on your clothes and they are well put togheter, but I think you should have real product photos in your Shop man.
Keep doing your thing.
/Erik
on your b&w 5 panel strapbacks, i dont feel as if the front label/patch is "balanced" enough. But im a sucker for symmetry so maybe thats just me.
April 17, 2013 @ 07:52 AM
jakexhines

these are a couple of the designs I came up with for my spring/ summer drop. My first real drop. I tried to keep it clean and simple. In the future I will have more elaborte designs the brand is called Adamant Society. If you like what you see follow it on instagram @adamantsocietycohttp://adamantsocietyco.tumblr.com/image/48107716063
April 17, 2013 @ 08:40 AM
lucidbrand

/Erik
Keep doing your thing.
/Erik
on your b&w 5 panel strapbacks, i dont feel as if the front label/patch is "balanced" enough. But im a sucker for symmetry so maybe thats just me.
Thanks allot for your opinion man! Yes I can see what you mean about that, I will look in to that for my next drop for sure.
Keep the feedback coming Hypebeasters smile
/Erik

www.lucidbrand.se

April 18, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
ragcal

Whats up Hypebeast been checking out the forum for a while and im really digging the feedback you guys give. I have a brand named Rag Cal! and we just dropped our new collection. Just wanted to drop by and see what you guys think of the pieces. Hit me up if you have any questions about the brand or clothes.

twitter/instagram: @ragcal

April 18, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Whats up Hypebeast been checking out the forum for a while and im really digging the feedback you guys give. I have a brand named Rag Cal! and we just dropped our new collection. Just wanted to drop by and see what you guys think of the pieces. Hit me up if you have any questions about the brand or clothes.

For some reason, all of the links to your pictures start with hypebeast.com/. Fix it so we can see the pictures.

hot water

April 18, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
royds

Hey, fairly new to the forums

I've got a huge interest in design and I've wanted to share my work on other medias other than the internet, so I'm currently in the final stages of releasing my work on tee's. I've spent the last few months on a personal design project called "Staunch" which helps young males really live life. So I'm taking the theme and ideas from that project and starting Staunch as a clothing line. Because of costs I'm starting off with very small drops of tee's and plan to keep the drops small. I want the experience with each tee purchase to be a special one, So I'm packaging the TShirt in a brown paper bag, placed with the tshirt will be a photo of the Tshirt they have brought, on the back of that photo a personal message will be written by me and the Tshirt will be given a number from #1 to #10. (Only printing 10 tshirts per design).

Here are some of the design mockups, will be choosing one and printing next week. Would love your opinions, please.

I'm more interested than having my own personal tshirts out there than profit. So it's looking like it will be a very slow start but I'm passionate about doing this. Feedback, ideas, critique is very welcomed!
Email me at - Roydonmisseldine@yahoo.co.nz
Dribbble - http://dribbble.com/Royds

Cheers, RM
Would love some feedback, what tshirt would you cop?
April 18, 2013 @ 09:54 AM
kumasiii

I've got a huge interest in design and I've wanted to share my work on other medias other than the internet, so I'm currently in the final stages of releasing my work on tee's. I've spent the last few months on a personal design project called "Staunch" which helps young males really live life. So I'm taking the theme and ideas from that project and starting Staunch as a clothing line. Because of costs I'm starting off with very small drops of tee's and plan to keep the drops small. I want the experience with each tee purchase to be a special one, So I'm packaging the TShirt in a brown paper bag, placed with the tshirt will be a photo of the Tshirt they have brought, on the back of that photo a personal message will be written by me and the Tshirt will be given a number from #1 to #10. (Only printing 10 tshirts per design).

Here are some of the design mockups, will be choosing one and printing next week. Would love your opinions, please.

I'm more interested than having my own personal tshirts out there than profit. So it's looking like it will be a very slow start but I'm passionate about doing this. Feedback, ideas, critique is very welcomed!

Cheers, RM
idk if it's just me but all the image links are broken
April 18, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
taran-dee

Cheers, RM
idk if it's just me but all the image links are broken
Images broke

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

April 18, 2013 @ 12:54 PM
chads

Personally wouldn't wear any of it but it appears to be well designed and I certainly appreciate a well designed text logo that isn't inside of a rectangle in a serif font. Overall a solid aesthetic.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 18, 2013 @ 02:31 PM
ricosway

I've noticed it's a lot of bashing on this forum instead of giving constructive criticism and advice on how to help each other become a better brand. The ironic part is the people you're bashing are the more successful brands in terms of sales and marketing.

Let's start helping each other out instead of trying to break each other down.

Just my thoughts.
April 18, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
HB9201

Wassup guys, we're dropping our new Spring 2013 collection on 4/20.
Here are some shots from the lookbook.
Let me know what you think. All feedback appreciated.

Website | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

See the rest of the lookbook here
April 18, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
stillwild

Lotus. 

Great brand name. Cool collection. Well done sir(s).

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 18, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this brand. Cool name, and decent logo, par for the course lookbook. There's just not much actual subsistence to the clothes.

That being said, I hope your first collection sells well enough that you can go on to making shirts other than just ones with your brand name on them.

hot water

April 18, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
Laurence of Arabia

summer collection coming this month, seeing some cool stuff here on this thread.
April 18, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
thepreciselife

Lotus is simple but I like it,
those hoodies look super comfortable,
anyone know what kind they are?

ThePreciseLife.com

April 18, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
trapchef

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2eas31c&s=6

I was playing around in photoshop, would you guys wear this on a white tee?
April 18, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
HB9201

Lotus. 

Great brand name. Cool collection. Well done sir(s).
Thanks man. Really appreciate it
April 18, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
thepreciselife

if i was into waves.

ThePreciseLife.com

April 18, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
BSH

like the color palette
need to fix kerning between W and A. That or use a better modern typeface, didot or bodoni.
also the "the" looks awkward floating in the middle
April 18, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
HB9201

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this brand. Cool name, and decent logo, par for the course lookbook. There's just not much actual subsistence to the clothes.

That being said, I hope your first collection sells well enough that you can go on to making shirts other than just ones with your brand name on them.
Yea I feel what you saying. We haven't been out for too long, so we been focused on developing our logo and branding and getting our name out there. But we been working on better designs with meaning/substance so expect to see some new stuff this summer. And I appreciate the feedback.
April 18, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Yea I feel what you saying. We haven't been out for too long, so we been focused on developing our logo and branding and getting our name out there. But we been working on better designs with meaning/substance so expect to see some new stuff this summer. And I appreciate the feedback.

Exactly what you should be doing in the beginning stages my dude. Keep grinding and keep branding. Get that name and logo recognized FIRST them go from there.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Please login first to reply.