Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 13, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

^^ on the other hand, here's your brands' about quote:

"A street fashion experiment and a creative outlet, Aeterna SF reflects an intellectual pursuit of the urban aesthetic and attitude through quality product, defiant prints, and mature design".

I guess we are both on the bullshit business...
That's a shitty way to counter, isn't it?

hot water

April 13, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
foreground

On the set shooting our first video with UC Irvine's MCIA and the Zaw's studio crew members; fun night.

http://www.foregroundclothing.com/

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

April 13, 2013 @ 11:14 AM
HWYS - Joey

"A street fashion experiment and a creative outlet, Aeterna SF reflects an intellectual pursuit of the urban aesthetic and attitude through quality product, defiant prints, and mature design".

Not really. I actually meant what I said about "exploring"  the city. I go out into all the crumbling buildings, mainly illegally, and look for signs of the people/workers that lived/worked there before. I've been doing this for a while and only for my personal amusement. There's a lot of misfortune in my city, after all the steel mills left to China and the automakers went to Mexico. There are a bunch of people who do this, I just choose to keep it personal and not run a blog about it.

"QRCT1" doesn't believe that and was under the assumption that I was lying or just being "gimmicky", well fuck it. Can't please everyone right. If you look at his tumblr, you will see what he considers a clothing brand. One shirt, a box logo with a "funny/ironic" quote on the back. Then you read his "About" page and you see what I posted... so whatever right.

I'm not saying my shirts/items will mirror what I do on my personal time, but I thought it was needed for me to put that line into the hangtag. At the end of the day, it's only a fucking hangtag. People will look at it, rip it and throw it in the garbage. Who knows, maybe in ten years I'll find one on one of my city excursions...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 13, 2013 @ 11:58 AM
kumasiii

At the end of the day, it's only a fucking hangtag. People will look at it, rip it and throw it in the garbage.
Keep thinking like this and see where you get lmao
April 13, 2013 @ 12:09 PM
HWYS - Joey

At the end of the day, it's only a fucking hangtag. People will look at it, rip it and throw it in the garbage.

What do you do with the tags from the shit you buy? Let's be fucking realistic here...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 13, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
calidreams

Hey guys.. i would like some feedback on this crewneck and the design.. i know its not the best picture but i took what i could for this post.. please any feedback would help..

April 13, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
calidreams

What do you do with the tags from the shit you buy? Let's be fucking realistic here...
Honestly, best thing you can do with a hangtag is do what Diamond supply and some other brands do...make it a sticker hangtag...people wont rip it and throw it away as much..
April 13, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
Jake Ocean

that is just not true. i personally, and know a lot of other people do this as well, keep their packaging and hang tags. i keep my hang tags. i pay alot of attention to detail, and those little details in the hang tag are what make the product shine for me. if it's done correctly, people won't through it away, and it will just sit in your room/desk. when people come over, they'll see it and it will serve almost like a mini billboard for the brand. 

another example of a well done hang tag:

joey had a good idea of the hang tag, just wasn't designed well. small details like that go a very long way. if it's hung up in a shop, it will catch someones eye. and if it's just sent in the mail it will make the consumer feel like they put more work into their products then just designing a t-shirt.

http://www.distantlight.co

April 13, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
Jake Ocean

Honestly, best thing you can do with a hangtag is do what Diamond supply and some other brands do...make it a sticker hangtag...people wont rip it and throw it away as much..
everyone, follow what diamond supply co does !!

April 13, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
calidreams

its not about who follows what its about who executes it the best. ^^
April 13, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
Jake Ocean

its not about who follows what its about who executes it the best. ^^
it's about being the most original and creative. if you're just gonna follow previously done ideas, your just gonna get lost in the shadows of the bigger brands. the only way to stand out in todays market is by making original moves.

April 13, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
calidreams

And i totally agree with you...as far as for hangtags as stickers i just think its a little better marketing since the previous guy said "At the end of the day, it's only a fucking hangtag. People will look at it, rip it and throw it in the garbage".
April 13, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

everyone, follow what diamond supply co does !!
Sticker hangtags are a good idea though, especially if you were already going to include stickers with any order.

hot water

April 13, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
PAPOUCHE

I wanna come out with a "Joke Clothing Line" called "Chest Pussy"

I got the inspiration for the name from this thread that I made a while back: http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/187114

Any thoughts on this?

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

April 13, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
gxldstoresupply

I got the inspiration for the name from this thread that I made a while back: http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/187114

Any thoughts on this?
i would fuck wit it, lets do sum collabs
April 13, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
PAPOUCHE

Any thoughts on this?
i would fuck wit it, lets do sum collabs
Just to give you an idea of what it is I'm going for, as themes go, I'm trying to make the words Chest Pussy look like it's made of jizz...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

April 13, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Any thoughts on this?
take your raggedy ass back to OFT with this shit

hot water

April 13, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
kumasiii

lol that's not what i was talking about b. saying "it's only a hangtag" is a terrible mindset to have....every detail counts. it doesn't matter whether they throw it away or not
April 13, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
PAPOUCHE

Any thoughts on this?
Who are you supposed to be, Slim? Lol.

April 13, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Any thoughts on this?
Who are you supposed to be, Slim? Lol.
lolno

hot water

April 14, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
calidreams

Can you guys make out what the triangle is suppose to be? i just wanna know what other people see when they see the triangle. Any feedback is much appreciated as well.
April 14, 2013 @ 01:04 AM

Can you guys make out what the triangle is suppose to be? i just wanna know what other people see when they see the triangle. Any feedback is much appreciated as well.
the a kinda looks like an E but once i read the bottom line i could understand, i really like this design
April 14, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
calidreams

the a kinda looks like an E but once i read the bottom line i could understand, i really like this design
ya i figured people would get it once i put the los angeles at the bottom but thanks!
April 14, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
ctkim

ya i figured people would get it once i put the los angeles at the bottom but thanks!
i like it

http://crispincooler.tumblr.com

April 14, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
romeapparel

www.romeapparel.com

April 14, 2013 @ 10:15 AM
kumasiii

the designs are bad enough but 60 dollars for a tee? come on son
April 14, 2013 @ 01:21 PM
stillwild

I wonder where the trend started, or who the influencer was for 5 Panels? I can remember for a LONG time, no one even wore/ talked about them (in my city). Now they're on equal level, with HUGELY popular hat styles, snapbacks, fitted hats, etc. 

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 14, 2013 @ 02:23 PM
brightfutures

Just released our Catalog for Spring 2013 for Bright Futures Sunglasses.

Our WF1 Wayfarer Model features:

Rigid Impact Resistant Poly-carbonate Frame Construction
-Scratch Resistant Acrylic UV 400 Protective Lenses
-180 Degree Motion Spring Hinge Arms
-Durable Advanced Method Pattern Screenprinting
-Custom PANTONE Color Camouflage
-Iridescent Titanium Plated Eyelets
-3M Reflective Screenprinted Side Logo
-Black PVC Leather Protective Case
-Microfiber Polyester Cleaning Soft Pouch

Lots of brand and shop collabos and more in the works for a late Spring surprise drop and Summer releases coming soon...

Check out more info over at www.brightfuturessunglasses.com

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com ||| INSTAGRAM: @brightfuturessunglasses

April 14, 2013 @ 03:40 PM

I wonder where the trend started, or who the influencer was for 5 Panels? I can remember for a LONG time, no one even wore/ talked about them (in my city). Now they're on equal level, with HUGELY popular hat styles, snapbacks, fitted hats, etc. 
supreme, i remember when other brands first started coming out with 5 panels everyone was like stop copying supreme and shit like that.
April 14, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
bobbyscratch

Name is Bobby and caps is what I do. Been steady building up Addixx up over the past year and I believe its about time I show some my work off to the world. Couple more overtime on my 9-5 and Addixx should be out Summer/Autumn this year. Fingers crossed

In the build up, every month I make a concept cap from scratch and giveaway. I only started September last year here are some of them. you can check the rest via HTTP://bit.ly/addixxcnc

Look forward to critics, the love and getting ton know some of y'all. God Bless
And to those who got a passion for something and want to turn it to something bigger than a hobby Keep at it, cos u never know. Addixx was all n still is a dream
Holla @AddixxTM on all platforms. 
www.addixx.co.uk
Azonto 

Year of The Dragon

Most Recent Stooshe

@addixxtm dmix.co.uk

Please login first to reply.