Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 10, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
gxldstoresupply

check out Gxldstoresupply.storenvy.com
aww man they downing me....put it like this. give me your most honest opinion on this shirt, and if you dislike i bet i can change your mind
its not going to matter if we agree with you.
this shirt idea is a clear echo off the pcl. where are you going to sell your shirt. how many shirts are you gonna make. how much are you going to charge without feeling like a douchebag. who's gonna buy your shirt. are you gonna make size smalls for the pinoys. are you gonna make xl for fat people.
can you code. can you build a good website. are you gonna use bigcartel like tisa and clsc. or are you gonna use 3dcartstore like diamond supply. do you know how little customization 3dcartstore offers. so you're gonna use shopify right. are you down with paying the rape to keep your shop up as you get no orders. if not are you gonna try getting etsy to sell your stuff for you. no right, cuz etsy is for girls and they buy neck accessories and home decorations on that site and you're trying to sell a t shirt. do you have friends. do you have friends who can help you spread the word. do you have money. are you gonna put tags on it. are you going to half ass it. are you gonna put it on sale after a week when you finally realized only 3 people clicked add to cart on your website and that was you, your friend, and your little brother who really just wants you to pay him back for buying you bioshock infinite. are you going to charge 10 dollars shipping like supreme expecting everybody to hand you ten more dollars for your shirt with flowers on it. if you do sell them what are you going to do with the money. how much money do you expect to make from selling shirts with flowers on them. what are you going to do with your life after you attempt to sell shirts with flowers on them.
lol damn wtf?? that just gave me a headache...is he serious??? he fuckin around rite?
April 10, 2013 @ 08:46 AM
chimpchamp92

I've been designing random designs and wanted to get some feedback.  I have sold over 40 orders but things have gotten dry.  BLCK CRWN was my creation but i dont want it to be labeled as a spin-off of BLVCK SCVLE. The image and the meaning is different, but society just judges right away.  What do you guys think about the design? I have over 30 designs not even shown...And we have 1.7k likes on fb within half a year. Should i revive it back to life and f*ck the haters?

April 10, 2013 @ 12:58 PM
cityofsavages

I've been designing random designs and wanted to get some feedback.  I have sold over 40 orders but things have gotten dry.  BLCK CRWN was my creation but i dont want it to be labeled as a spin-off of BLVCK SCVLE. The image and the meaning is different, but society just judges right away.  What do you guys think about the design? I have over 30 designs not even shown...And we have 1.7k likes on fb within half a year. Should i revive it back to life and f*ck the haters?

No way anyone is going to look at this and not think about BLVCK SCVLE. If you're really serious about this brand and don't want it "to be labeled as a spin off" add the vowels back into the company's name and change the imagery up some.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

April 10, 2013 @ 01:13 PM
HWYS - Joey

Black Crown -- if you have a following and are selling the designs, keep doing it. If you need to change some stuff around the differentiate your brand from Black Scale, then do so.

You got something good here, keep up with it.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 10, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
calidreams

Please provide any suggestions on our products and our website, we are locally known as The Originals and are pretty successful. We're getting some sales outside the state and we're looking forward to do so.
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
Flipped Stussy logo? C'mon son..
April 10, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
tuesdaygirlfriend

TYLER, THE CREATOR IN OUR TUFF TEE AT THE PORTER'S PUB SHOW IN SAN DIEGO

you guys are in San Diego too?
Ya. Us along with Uncommon Value. You might have seen a few of their photos on this thread.

TYLER, THE CREATOR IN OUR TUFF TEE AT THE PORTER'S PUB SHOW IN SAN DIEGO

GOOD SHIT !! thats kinda how dertbag got real popular
thanks. i gave him this tee and our division tee as a gift, since i know that he likes joy division. it caught me off guard when he was like "ay fag, i'ma wear your shirt on stage"
April 10, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
tuesdaygirlfriend

We gotta drop coming out April 10, 2013. Its gonna be some long sleeves and short sleeves included. IIf you're free the webstore opens back up at 7PM EST.
http://www.trialsandtriumph.com/
Give us some feedback, let us know how we can improve, we still new to streetwear.

the tee in the first two photos are too on!

i really like that you're not slapping your brand name all over the tees and how it's more about the concept and graphics. seems like our brands our nearly on the same page for that subject.

keep it up. can't wait to see more
April 10, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
alisanity

I am wondering if you guys have any ideas on how to best promote lookbook videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVM8Jz_wRDQ
(Sorry, for some reason the embed is not working...)

I have emailed many blogs already. Now, I am just waiting for replies. But, other than blogs, do you have any other suggestions on how to get this video more attention? 
Thanks!
Make it interesting to watch. Somebody a few pages back had their lookbook as a cypher by a group they sponsored. The music's a hook to get the people to actually give two shits about the video. Other hooks would be nudity, famous people, etc. Get creative. Get nasty.
Did you watch my video?? I'd like to get your opinion.
First minute or so. Like I said, it got boring quick, which is why you need a hook.
Thanks for the advice! Can I ask, at what point exactly did you stop watching? I want to know where people lose interest.  

"See Differently"

April 10, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
HWYS - Joey

^^ I watched the whole thing but only because it was from a fellow member. If it had been a promo vid posted somewhere else I would had stopped after the chic kept doing the same thing over and over. In this day and age you need to grab a persons' attention by the balls and not let go, so 15-25 seconds snippets work better imho.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 10, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
alisanity

^^ I watched the whole thing but only because it was from a fellow member. If it had been a promo vid posted somewhere else I would had stopped after the chic kept doing the same thing over and over. In this day and age you need to grab a persons' attention by the balls and not let go, so 15-25 seconds snippets work better imho.
ahh i see. so the half naked girl in between the changes is not enough to keep the attention haha. Besides the length, is there any other tips?

"See Differently"

April 11, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
calidreams

Hey guys im new to this forum..I would just like some feedback on this shirt design. I know i should def make the design a little smaller but please any feedback or suggestions is very welcome.
April 11, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
heavy

ahh i see. so the half naked girl in between the changes is not enough to keep the attention haha. Besides the length, is there any other tips?
I'd try to show the shirts in a different way, and spread them out so that they aren't all awkwardly clumped in the middle. The video itself has good flow until the shirts are being put on. Maybe mess around with that, but the camera angles for the most part are on point. 
April 11, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
gxldstoresupply

Hey guys im new to this forum..I would just like some feedback on this shirt design.
reminds me of BLVD
April 11, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
calidreams

Hey guys im new to this forum..I would just like some feedback on this shirt design.
reminds me of BLVD
Idk how to take that lol...i cannot stand soulja boi
April 11, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
jaemznugyen

Black Scale meets 10 Deep.
April 11, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Black Crown's post has got me wondering, how do you all feel about branding in designs? Is it required to have your brand name somewhere in every design? 

hot water

April 11, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
minsct

Black Crown's post has got me wondering, how do you all feel about branding in designs? Is it required to have your brand name somewhere in every design? 
Not required and not necessary with all designs. That being said, I think having some form of branding in each design is beneficial to the brand. After all, the consumer needs to be able to somehow identify what brand is behind a given design.

Take my 'collective growth' design for example. I feel as though my branding is subtle enough that it doesn't interfere with the actual design itself. In fact, I feel as though it adds to the overall design.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

April 11, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
DannyHH

Use Code "HB" at for 15% Highlyhonored.com
Still got some random sizes up available
April 11, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
trick916

First one made me cringe.. the others have some potential. Last one def reminds me of Black Scale. I personally don't like brands with King, Crown, Elite, etc. in their name, but that's just me. If designing is something you like to do, then don't give it up. But I would def recommend going back to the lab to work on your brand and designs if you expect to see progress.
April 11, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
-x

you all have very bright futures in making mediocre t-shirts for each other. i hope you all get to magic next year where you can all showcase your lame shit with the lookbook shot by berman with alysha nett wearing your dumb fucking patch beanie and boring logo tee with no pants on so you can all suck each others dicks in one place, you passive agressive elitists.

lol

http://tenthmusebc.com

April 11, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
DannyHH

you all have very bright futures in making mediocre t-shirts for each other. i hope you all get to agenda next year where you can all showcase your lame shit with the lookbook shot by berman with alysha nett wearing your dumb fucking patch beanie and boring logo tee with no pants on so you can all suck each others dicks in one place, you passive agressive elitists.
Why you mad? 
Maybe you should take your own advice. I looked at your website.
"Mediocre t-shirts" Check.
"Patch beanie" check.
"Boring logo tee"........ Check

I suggest you hate less and work
April 11, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
duopwn

you all have very bright futures in making mediocre t-shirts for each other. i hope you all get to magic next year where you can all showcase your lame shit with the lookbook shot by berman with alysha nett wearing your dumb fucking patch beanie and boring logo tee with no pants on so you can all suck each others dicks in one place, you passive agressive elitists.

http://fuskbugg.se/dl/XD8jre/tumblr_lzv7ka8PaD1qfgb5vo1_500.jpg
April 11, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
plastisol

More like microsoft clipart meets microsoft paint
April 11, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
alisanity

I'd try to show the shirts in a different way, and spread them out so that they aren't all awkwardly clumped in the middle. The video itself has good flow until the shirts are being put on. Maybe mess around with that, but the camera angles for the most part are on point. 

That would difficult, since the video is long enough as it is and if we change the order around it will take away from the theme of our line, which is "fantasy or nightmare?". So we probably won't change this video, but the next one we will definitely keep the advice in mind! Thanks!

(if you have more advice, I just made a discussion thread...)

"See Differently"

April 11, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
minsct

And the cheesedick of the year award goes to...

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

April 11, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
Metsys©

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

April 11, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

So much hate in this thread recently.

hot water

April 11, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
HWYS - Joey

Hangtags made... fuck yeaah!

Here's the backside of 'em. Don't want to show the front yet cause the name/logo stuff is on there and we ain't ready to promote it proper just yet. The teal blue looks kinda gray on the pic but way better in person.  And no, the name is not "superior goods" lol.

April 11, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
logojones

More like microsoft clipart meets microsoft paint
I feel as if you googled "crown vector" and sword vector and just used what ever you found. Is there any original artwork here? Any motivation behind the shirts? just seems kind of bland and shallow. If people like it though do your thing and good luck!

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

April 12, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
HWYS - Joey

For the people that "thumb'd down" the hangtag, mind me asking why? I handle criticism pretty well, so please share.

Please login first to reply.