Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 8, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
gxldstoresupply

check out Gxldstoresupply.storenvy.com
aww man they downing me....put it like this. give me your most honest opinion on this shirt, and if you dislike i bet i can change your mind
April 8, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
oath-

fixed the link* 
What do you guys think about this design?
April 8, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
gxldstoresupply

DELETE DELETE
use this
April 8, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
HWYS - Joey

^ I like both those shirts but the floral is a bit too much for me. The, what is it a Fox? The Fox tee I would def cop.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 8, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
oath-

^ I like both those shirts but the floral is a bit too much for me. The, what is it a Fox? The Fox tee I would def cop.
Thanks man, nah it's a tiger.
April 9, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
foreground

Have a question for you guys. I am certain that someone here has made a music promo video for their clothing line before. How do we go about registering for the music license to use the music for a promotional video? Any thoughts?

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

April 9, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
Deweze

Have a question for you guys. I am certain that someone here has made a music promo video for their clothing line before. How do we go about registering for the music license to use the music for a promotional video? Any thoughts?
Don't know but I could cook up a track for you to use.
April 9, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
al dente co.

I'm dropping my look book In May... online store opens 3 days after that.... 

Instagram: aldente1985

al dente company // aldenteco.com

April 9, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
al dente co.

if anyone wants to join my thread feel free... if not, cool. 
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/184644#3965991

al dente company // aldenteco.com

April 9, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
tuesdaygirlfriend

TYLER, THE CREATOR IN OUR TUFF TEE AT THE PORTER'S PUB SHOW IN SAN DIEGO

April 9, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
Broken Bank Clo

you guys are in San Diego too?

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 9, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
Metsys©

GOOD SHIT !! thats kinda how dertbag got real popular

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

April 9, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
checkclothing

Wondering if anyone knows of a good sock manufacturer? Preferably domestic.  Message me or whatever if you could help me out or have experience with getting socks done. I've had troubles finding a good one that's affordable. Would be much appreciated.
April 9, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
qrct1

aww man they downing me....put it like this. give me your most honest opinion on this shirt, and if you dislike i bet i can change your mind
its not going to matter if we agree with you.
this shirt idea is a clear echo off the pcl. where are you going to sell your shirt. how many shirts are you gonna make. how much are you going to charge without feeling like a douchebag. who's gonna buy your shirt. are you gonna make size smalls for the pinoys. are you gonna make xl for fat people.
can you code. can you build a good website. are you gonna use bigcartel like tisa and clsc. or are you gonna use 3dcartstore like diamond supply. do you know how little customization 3dcartstore offers. so you're gonna use shopify right. are you down with paying the rape to keep your shop up as you get no orders. if not are you gonna try getting etsy to sell your stuff for you. no right, cuz etsy is for girls and they buy neck accessories and home decorations on that site and you're trying to sell a t shirt. do you have friends. do you have friends who can help you spread the word. do you have money. are you gonna put tags on it. are you going to half ass it. are you gonna put it on sale after a week when you finally realized only 3 people clicked add to cart on your website and that was you, your friend, and your little brother who really just wants you to pay him back for buying you bioshock infinite. are you going to charge 10 dollars shipping like supreme expecting everybody to hand you ten more dollars for your shirt with flowers on it. if you do sell them what are you going to do with the money. how much money do you expect to make from selling shirts with flowers on them. what are you going to do with your life after you attempt to sell shirts with flowers on them.

aeterna13.com

April 9, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
-djb-

this shirt idea is a clear echo off the pcl. where are you going to sell your shirt. how many shirts are you gonna make. how much are you going to charge without feeling like a douchebag. who's gonna buy your shirt. are you gonna make size smalls for the pinoys. are you gonna make xl for fat people.
can you code. can you build a good website. are you gonna use bigcartel like tisa and clsc. or are you gonna use 3dcartstore like diamond supply. do you know how little customization 3dcartstore offers. so you're gonna use shopify right. are you down with paying the rape to keep your shop up as you get no orders. if not are you gonna try getting etsy to sell your stuff for you. no right, cuz etsy is for girls and they buy neck accessories and home decorations on that site and you're trying to sell a t shirt. do you have friends. do you have friends who can help you spread the word. do you have money. are you gonna put tags on it. are you going to half ass it. are you gonna put it on sale after a week when you finally realized only 3 people clicked add to cart on your website and that was you, your friend, and your little brother who really just wants you to pay him back for buying you bioshock infinite. are you going to charge 10 dollars shipping like supreme expecting everybody to hand you ten more dollars for your shirt with flowers on it. if you do sell them what are you going to do with the money. how much money do you expect to make from selling shirts with flowers on them. what are you going to do with your life after you attempt to sell shirts with flowers on them.
haha wtf
April 9, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
Broken Bank Clo

out of al that, I didn't realize Supreme charges $10 for chipping...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 10, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
alisanity

I am wondering if you guys have any ideas on how to best promote lookbook videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVM8Jz_wRDQ
(Sorry, for some reason the embed is not working...)

I have emailed many blogs already. Now, I am just waiting for replies. But, other than blogs, do you have any other suggestions on how to get this video more attention? 
Thanks!

"See Differently"

April 10, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
Metsys©

haha wtf

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

April 10, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
Jake Ocean

why are you so butthurt 

http://www.distantlight.co

April 10, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
Jake Ocean

Wondering if anyone knows of a good sock manufacturer? Preferably domestic.  Message me or whatever if you could help me out or have experience with getting socks done. I've had troubles finding a good one that's affordable. Would be much appreciated.
alibaba 

http://www.distantlight.co

April 10, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
Trials & Triumph

We gotta drop coming out April 10, 2013. Its gonna be some long sleeves and short sleeves included. IIf you're free the webstore opens back up at 7PM EST.
http://www.trialsandtriumph.com/
Give us some feedback, let us know how we can improve, we still new to streetwear.

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

April 10, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

I get a feeling we just caught a glimpse into the life of qrct.

Also, I think XL shirts are considered part of the standard line up when buying, did you mean XXL?

hot water

April 10, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

I am wondering if you guys have any ideas on how to best promote lookbook videos:

I have emailed many blogs already. Now, I am just waiting for replies. But, other than blogs, do you have any other suggestions on how to get this video more attention? 
Thanks!
Make it interesting to watch. Somebody a few pages back had their lookbook as a cypher by a group they sponsored. The music's a hook to get the people to actually give two shits about the video. Other hooks would be nudity, famous people, etc. Get creative. Get nasty.

hot water

April 10, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
alisanity

Thanks!
Make it interesting to watch. Somebody a few pages back had their lookbook as a cypher by a group they sponsored. The music's a hook to get the people to actually give two shits about the video. Other hooks would be nudity, famous people, etc. Get creative. Get nasty.
Did you watch my video?? I'd like to get your opinion.

"See Differently"

April 10, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
trick916

I get a feeling we just caught a glimpse into the life of qrct.

Also, I think XL shirts are considered part of the standard line up when buying, did you mean XXL?
Remember the "domino falls" scene in V for Vendetta when the detective guy was explaining how all the dots connected? That's how I pictured the storytelling of this paragraph in my head lol. Making such an infinitesimal scenario (designing a "basic" floral shirt and putting it up for sale) into a more meaningful one.. one that actually had a story behind it lol
April 10, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
jaemznugyen

We gotta drop coming out April 10, 2013. Its gonna be some long sleeves and short sleeves included. IIf you're free the webstore opens back up at 7PM EST.
http://www.trialsandtriumph.com/
Give us some feedback, let us know how we can improve, we still new to streetwear.

Is the drawing on the back supposed to be a play off of BBC? 
April 10, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Thanks!
Did you watch my video?? I'd like to get your opinion.
First minute or so. Like I said, it got boring quick, which is why you need a hook.

hot water

April 10, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
heavy

I see so much shitty shitty shitty design on here. A lot of you look like the only photo editor you know how it use is Instagram, if that. 

I've had a brand for about a year and a half now. My advice is take your fucking time with your shit. It's April, and I've already been planning my Fall 2013 release since February. Good design takes time. If you're not putting effort into your clothes, it's going to show. 
April 10, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

www.aboveroyalty.bigcartel.com

www.AboveRoyaltyClothing.com Skate/Street Wear Est. 2010

April 10, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
-x

ay

http://tenthmusebc.com

Please login first to reply.