Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 6, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
foreground

Cool hats. But next time you can just use one post to post all your pictures.. will make you seem less of a spammer.:] just my 2cent.:b

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

April 6, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
foreground

We just got featured on World of Dance's Fashion Blog~
Check out the full article at http://www.worldofdance.com/2013/04/04/foreground-clothing-stay-true-to-your-principles/
If you live in SoCal,  catch us at the LA Convention Center tomorrow for the baddest dance event on the planet.d:]

Visit us at http://www.foregroundclothing.com/

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

April 6, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
mrwonderful

Cool hats. But next time you can just use one post to post all your pictures.. will make you seem less of a spammer.:] just my 2cent.:b
thank for the love

http://www.ninevancouver.com

April 6, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
ROYHOUSE

What's going on Hypebeast, just showcasing one of our tees released as part of our recent collection. Feel free to check out more at www.AllThingsRoyhouse.com. Thanks a lot and much love 

Royhouse

April 6, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
chads

@luxelifecollection your brand is still bad and unoriginal no matter how many times you spam us

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 6, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
≈ nash ≈

I've been holding back posting on here for a while.  I have started a company by myself called "Connected".  I'm not gonna give a whole long rant about how my line will change the world.  To be honest, I am only doing this because I love the culture and I love art.  I have been working on this company and doing research for the last year now and have finally found my printers and manufacturers I will need to embark on my journey.

Everyone is connected, and my goal is to express this through my clothing.
You can reach us on twitter, through email, and by visiting our website.

The first season will be releasing in the coming months as I am waiting on samples to finish arriving.  It is a simple season involving 2 white shirts, both with black graphics.  The title of the first season is "Simple is Underrated."  Here is a picture of the linesheet for this season, as well as a picture of the stickers we have available for free.  To receive a free sticker pack, simply email us @ connectedgoods@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading.

www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com
www.twitter.com/connected_goods
www.connectedgoods.tumblr.com

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

April 7, 2013 @ 08:39 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Question to all reading: what's a brand name you thought was really good?

For me, I really liked Anything, purely off the wordplay. Supreme because it really summed up the feeling of the brand, and the Fake Brand because the logo was pretty cool, and matched their clothes perfectly.

hot water

April 7, 2013 @ 09:43 AM
stillwild

For me, I really liked Anything, purely off the wordplay. Supreme because it really summed up the feeling of the brand, and the Fake Brand because the logo was pretty cool, and matched their clothes perfectly.
Honestly:

Runner Up. Because of the feel. It's in your face. Still a triumph. But darker still.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 7, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
minsct

For me personally I dig Stray Rats, Supreme, FUCT, Patagonia, Nike. All great brands names.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

April 7, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
Jake Ocean

honestly, any brand name can be good if executed correctly. it's all about the branding and design work that backs it up.

http://www.distantlight.co

April 7, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
shmite67

We are new company called Old Skool Reasons based out of San Francisco and in the process of getting our website built and would love to hear what you guys think thanks
April 7, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
JStorm803

^Nah.

Something I've noticed a lot while going through karma loop, a lot of brands tend to do the same trends, I find myself looking for brands outside of Karma Loop because everything is looking the same on there. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

April 7, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
stillwild

honestly, any brand name can be good if executed correctly. it's all about the branding and design work that backs it up.
Sunkist, for example? I disagree.

Branding is more than the artistic elements. 

Were it not soda and major backing, Sunkist probably wouldn't do well.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 7, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
shmite67

^Nah.

Something I've noticed a lot while going through karma loop, a lot of brands tend to do the same trends, I find myself looking for brands outside of Karma Loop because everything is looking the same on there. 
I appreciate the criticism but are you just referring to the tye dye shirt or all of them? I just don't think the shirts are the same trends Ive just always liked tye dye shirts haha
April 7, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

It's what sells.

hot water

April 7, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
karakter1

^^

he may be referring to all of them

Get a few photos..generic fonts...some generic quote or saying...print some tees.

i dont know if its Karmaloop-ish, but you will find that "lots of brands tend to do the same trends" in any store.
April 7, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
Adrian Fun

Before our next FUN TIME collection drops we're having a 25% off everything sale!

Check the shop: http://www.haveafuntime.org/

"FUN TIME has an ironic view on ghetto/gangster aesthetics and the tough
guy image. All cut & sew products with hand drawn illustrations.
High quality fabrics and everything made in Europe! Everything is
limited!"

FUN TIME www.haveafuntime.org www.facebook.com/funfunfuntime

April 8, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
nocturnalworkshop

What does it really take to make a great clothing brand these days?

Since we all know that nothing is 'truly' original anymore (every creation is derived from some previous inspiration) - then we can say right off the bat that it is not 'true' originality that makes a brand great. That being said, the question still remains.

In my opinion, a great brand is a combination of various faucets. To me, these faucets include (but are not limited to) branding, design, marketing, business and identity. In a sense, all of these faucets interlock with each other and create a massive intertwined system. In today's crazy world, it's not enough to just be 'good' in one or two faucets, you need to be exceptionally superb at every faucet. Unfortunately, achieved excellence in all of these faucets takes thousands of man hours and a high degree of talent - something not everyone has.

The issue with today's brands is that most people are jumping into the game with very little focus on certain aspects. In fact, a large majority of shitty brands on here seem to completely lack in certain areas. I see too many young arrogant teens throwing blackscale inspired images on shirts without any business, design or branding knowledge. These are the types of people that saturate this already saturated market. But you know what? Let them do it. More time to shine for the rest of us that are passionate about what we do.

Now I turn the question onto anyone who wants to share. What do you think makes a great brand?
Growth consistency. By this I mean through each line, through every design and innovation, the brand remains consistent. I think that even though a brand like Supreme does tons of different, and exuberant designs, each piece still remains uniquely Supreme.

A few brands I really follow are Norse Projects, White Mountaineering and BWGH. I am always drawn to their new collections and how their simplistic style with thoughtfully placed details always remain constant. They aren't worried about always doing something totally different from last collection because that would dilute their brand. 

This is definitely now one of the things I think about going forward with my own brand's design principles. When I first started out, I just wanted to make cool designs I liked; and that is still partly true. However now, if the particular design doesn't fit the brand I have committed to, I keep it in the vault for something else. Just 2 cents worth.
April 8, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
JStorm803

^Nah.

I appreciate the criticism but are you just referring to the tye dye shirt or all of them? I just don't think the shirts are the same trends Ive just always liked tye dye shirts haha
Sorry about that, when I commented I only saw one shirt up, but I actually liked that quote, wasn't it from The Sandlot? Hadn't seen that on anything yet, shoot I'd wear it. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

April 8, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
BENN

im new here and i just launched a new brand called FRVUD based in LA. http://www.frvud.com/.  all feedbacks are welcome. let me know whether you like it or not

FB: /ben-frvud IG: /ben_frvud www.frvud.com

April 8, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
encore818

Check out the new brand, LUXE.  100% High Grade Quality.  Everything $35.  Ships worldwide and free local delivery in the Southern California Area.
http://www.luxelifecollection.com/

yo fuck u for taking that name. it's all good tho, ur shit sucks anyways
April 8, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
shmite67

^Nah.

Sorry about that, when I commented I only saw one shirt up, but I actually liked that quote, wasn't it from The Sandlot? Hadn't seen that on anything yet, shoot I'd wear it. 
Ya its from The Sandlot I thought it was pretty creative in my opinion haha
April 8, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Check out the new brand, LUXE.  100% High Grade Quality.  Everything $35.  Ships worldwide and free local delivery in the Southern California Area.

yo fuck u for taking that name. it's all good tho, ur shit sucks anyways

shit, who doesn't have that name...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 8, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
aaronstrdywngs

Just dropped our Spring/Summer 13 Collection online @ http://www.strdywngs.com/

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

April 8, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
gxldstoresupply

April 8, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
gxldstoresupply

i dont care what anybody say, i fucks wit Luxe
April 8, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
oath-

Would you guys fuck with a t like this
April 8, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
gxldstoresupply

Would you guys fuck with a t like this?
i would...would you?
April 8, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
gxldstoresupply

i see art, maybe add a word across the mouth....add SLUT
April 8, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
oath-

i would...would you?
I have no idea why it quoted you.... lol my bad.

Please login first to reply.