Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 14, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
maxeumanzor

Mint Clothing
- Tell me what you guys think. New street wear brand.

March 14, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
stillwild

Front graphic is cool, so the pins are also ill. Not feeling the back graphic as much on the t-shirt.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 14, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
maxeumanzor

Front graphic is cool, so the pins are also ill. Not feeling the back graphic as much on the t-shirt.

Thanks man, appreciate the comments.
March 14, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
maxeumanzor

What you guys think of these beanie hats? Would ya cop?

Defiantly. I need to find out if my factory can make beenies cus those are fresh. How much are you selling them for? and what did you pay to get them made? (you dont have to answer that if you dont want to, i just want to see what other people pay to see if im paying more/less than average

I think he got them from a manufacturers that makes strictly knitwear. From the price estimates I've seen on their website, they are about $5 for a quantity of around 60 and progressively get cheaper as you buy more. I'm pretty sure Dertbag and Award Tour use the same company I'm thinking of.

$5 for 60 aint too bad. is the manufacturer in mexico? (i know mexico is doing a lot of knit wear stuff right now)
i'd be willing to trade some sources for sources in you're interested... pm me if you are we could help each other out

I'm selling it $20 a piece and if you want to know where i got them made from i will gladly tell you =), Always willing to help out. You can PM me

If anyone could pm the information about the manufacture who makes these beanies id highly appreciate it. also if anyone has info about buying overseas for better quality tshirts and cheaper price I'd appreciate a lot.
March 14, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
carefreeapparel

http://carefreeapparel.bigcartel.com/
http://www.facebook.com/carefreeapparel

been wanting to start a brand for more than 4 year nows. finally went for it, let me know what you guys are thinking, hopefully get some beaters printed for summer and some hoodies for fall.
March 14, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
big4slick20

Much respect to all those building their foundation in here.

FRESH! Cant wait to see more

SEND ME SOME STICKERS!!
March 14, 2012 @ 10:30 AM
slvtlife

LA MASH: That's some seriously tight style. Lovin the graphic! How about I bomb some around Hong Kong fer ya haha :D

Creative/Founder www.slvtlife.com / www.facebook.com/slvtlife

March 14, 2012 @ 12:47 PM
ryder

been wanting to start a brand for more than 4 year nows. finally went for it, let me know what you guys are thinking, hopefully get some beaters printed for summer and some hoodies for fall.

Theres nothing to it. 4 years and thats all you could come up with? Im sure you have more in you that you could product a better text logo or graphic atleast. That stuff on your site is crazy boring and plain. Nothing different that the other 10000 kids that throw text on a shirt and think its a line.

Work on graphics and look more into typography

If anyone could pm the information about the manufacture who makes these beanies id highly appreciate it. also if anyone has info about buying overseas for better quality tshirts and cheaper price I'd appreciate a lot.

The only way you'll get sources around here is if you have some to trade because no one in their right mind will give out free info they spent months/years searching for. Ill give you info on my factory for $$ lol.

The hat place isnt to hard to find if you google the right things.

For buying overseas youre going to have minimums, (MOQ) of atleast 100 shirts, but most places are more like 400. your best bet is spending days/weeks on alibaba trying to find what youre looking for from a reasonable factory. just be careful tho, its easy to get fucked over if you dont do your homework!

Lamash those stickers are dopee btw!! did you make the graphic yourself??

edmflavor.com

March 14, 2012 @ 01:50 PM
chads

You are honestly charging too much for your introductory shirts which have nothing but the ink on the front. I'd say bump the price down to $15. At this point, that is about all they are worth. You have no cred and not too much invested in them so it will not hurt to decrease the price. In fact, it might even help later down the road if you even get that far.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 14, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
carefreeapparel

Theres nothing to it. 4 years and thats all you could come up with? Im sure you have more in you that you could product a better text logo or graphic atleast. That stuff on your site is crazy boring and plain. Nothing different that the other 10000 kids that throw text on a shirt and think its a line.

Work on graphics and look more into typography/quote]
I appreciate the feedback on my shirts,
I know the text logo is quite basic but I wanted to print a simple shirt with the company name as my first shirt to get the name of the company out there instead of some super intense graphic where you have no idea what brand makes it. I plan on printing some designs that have more graphic involved with them.

these are a few ideas I am working with for summer tanks, whats you opinion?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
March 14, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
ryder

Nothing about it seems to be interesting. thats all i can think of when looking at it, is that it bores me.

And the text in a circle is everyones way of trying not to copy the supreme box. im personally not a fan but thats just me.

Now that i think of it i guess your designs fit your name. "nothing too serious"...

But fix the alignment on the lettering atleast, the top is off to the left.

Remember, your first design is always your worst. And you can only get better. So go make 10 t shirt designs that you really like. then throw those away and make 3 new ones. Those will be designs that are worthy of a shirt.

edmflavor.com

March 14, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
chads

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
To me its neither here nor there. I didn't say it was bad, I just said that you were charging too much. Honestly, I don't care for it but thats just my opinion. Its not as bad as some of the other stuff we have seen on here. I do think this 'not so serious' motto or mantra or whatever isn't too cool. It gives off the vibe that this is nothing to serious to you and you don't really plan on going anywhere with it other than printing a couple shirts randomly. Once again, just my opinion.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 14, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
J THEDRPT.

What's up, can I get some constructive criticism on these logos?

My brands called The Dropout. (THE DRPT.) ......

The 1st one
Easier to read and doesn't look to smashed up

Cheers vega_box, that's the one I was leaning towards.

Still Kicking.

March 14, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
heinz

I'm loving 'Mint'
Has anyone ever had any experience with 'jerzees' crew necks?

www.shakaclothing.co.uk

March 14, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
ryder

Mint and Minst should do a collab haha

edmflavor.com

March 14, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
carefreeapparel

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback on my designs.

To me its neither here nor there. I didn’t say it was bad, I just said that you were charging too much. Honestly, I don’t care for it but thats just my opinion. Its not as bad as some of the other stuff we have seen on here. I do think this ‘not so serious’ motto or mantra or whatever isn’t too cool. It gives off the vibe that this is nothing to serious to you and you don’t really plan on going anywhere with it other than printing a couple shirts randomly. Once again, just my opinion.

I think the price is relatively cheap compared to some other starting out brands that are charging $30 and up for designs of the same caliber. The motto isn't really about not giving a fuck about the brand or designs. It is more of the idea of not worrying to much about things and just enjoying life, may sound pretty corny but thats what kind of person I am and I feel if it is something I feel strongly about, It is easier for me to convey this message to the public. I know the designs aren't too advanced or jaw dropping but I am slowly working my way up to get more and more advanced and people I have talked to are feeling them and I am liking them so I want to keep it simple for the time being. Hopefully I will get more into photography based shirts because thats what I really enjoy and I've always been a fan of photography shirts.

Anymore feedback on my brand would be much appreciated!
March 14, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
ryder

I just cant get past the slogan. It just seems like you dont take anything serious. (The irony here is ridiculous btw). If you every want to make something off these shirts, i'd suggest completely ditching that slogan and never using it.

You literally seem like a joke, and you dont even care about anything on the shirt. People can say they dont care all they want, but no one is going to wear, let alone BUY something thats just boring and ugly.

Look at how much better it looks just by taking the slogan off http://i.imgur.com/H4u11.png

Remember, you may like something, but your opinion is shit compared to your friends and customers with money that want to buy new clothes. Make, and keep, your customers happy. Work your taste around it because i dont think your taste is anything special (not making fun of you, just saying it seems average). So work on more designs and post them for feedback.

But seriously, dont post anything else with the "nothing too serious" cus you'll just get burned.

Good luck tho dude!

edmflavor.com

March 14, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
chads

I think the price is relatively cheap compared to some other starting out brands that are charging $30 and up for designs of the same caliber. The motto isn't really about not giving a fuck about the brand or designs. It is more of the idea of not worrying to much about things and just enjoying life, may sound pretty corny but thats what kind of person I am and I feel if it is something I feel strongly about, It is easier for me to convey this message to the public. I know the designs aren't too advanced or jaw dropping but I am slowly working my way up to get more and more advanced and people I have talked to are feeling them and I am liking them so I want to keep it simple for the time being. Hopefully I will get more into photography based shirts because thats what I really enjoy and I've always been a fan of photography shirts.

Anymore feedback on my brand would be much appreciated!

I understand the point of the slogan. I just can't get buy it and can't take you seriously. I keep on trying to process it an accept it but it keeps on making me think that you don't care. The 'I don't give a fuck' 'not too serious about anything' phrases is all too cliche and so untrue for most people who use it. On the point of the price, I still think its too high and even if I liked the design, I would not buy because I don't want to purchase a shirt that has nothing to back it up. I'm in the process of producing my shirts right now, they are good quality (AAA) and have transfer tags in them, are poly bagged and come with 3 stickers and I'm charging $20 and still making a healthy profit. These kind of extras make a customer feel that they made a good choice in purchasing your product and help them to feel that they purchased the lifestyle as a whole rather than just a $5 tee that they paid $20 for.
My opinion. But I would truly and honestly take into consideration what ryder and I have said and really think about where you want to take this.
Peace and good luck.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 14, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
chads

I just cant get past the slogan. It just seems like you dont take anything serious. (The irony here is ridiculous btw). If you every want to make something off these shirts, i'd suggest completely ditching that slogan and never using it.

You literally seem like a joke, and you dont even care about anything on the shirt. People can say they dont care all they want, but no one is going to wear, let alone BUY something thats just boring and ugly.

Look at how much better it looks just by taking the slogan off http://i.imgur.com/H4u11.png

Remember, you may like something, but your opinion is shit compared to your friends and customers with money that want to buy new clothes. Make, and keep, your customers happy. Work your taste around it because i dont think your taste is anything special (not making fun of you, just saying it seems average). So work on more designs and post them for feedback.

But seriously, dont post anything else with the "nothing too serious" cus you'll just get burned.

Good luck tho dude!

Well said.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 14, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
maxeumanzor

I'm loving 'Mint'
Has anyone ever had any experience with 'jerzees' crew necks?

Thanks a lot with comment, our brand is based off simplicity and originality, instead
of using some normal font for our logo we hand made it, and our mint green is what we
are trying to get known for, but honestly thanks for the nice comments you guys.

and i never with with that brand of sweaters i worked with alstyle t-shirts and gildan crewnecks
March 14, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
backlikethat

'Mint''s font reminds me of Stussy's font..... kinda. I suggest you change it just a little.
March 14, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
jerad

^originality? how is your mint green any different from diamond's tiffany colorway....? the colorway you used on your shirts looks nearly identical to the one diamond kind of patents its brand off of. it does look more "mint" green on your avy though. i think you should ditch the whole idea of trying to get known for a specific colorway you do, especially one that has basically already been done. not trying to bash, just being honest.

edit: yeah agree with kim jong
March 14, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
backlikethat

What's up, can I get some constructive criticism on these logos?

My brands called The Dropout. (THE DRPT.) ......

The 1st one
Easier to read and doesn't look to smashed up

Cheers vega_box, that's the one I was leaning towards.

Stroke size needs to be a little thicker. Both are difficult to read.
i thought it said "The Department" lol
March 14, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
maxeumanzor

'Mint''s font reminds me of Stussy's font..... kinda. I suggest you change it just a little.

see i've had a couple people tell me this but no one ever explained it, im guessing because we have a t? you can really say it looks like stussy because stussy is more sharp, this logo is free flowing if im not correct? and stussy also has the two dots for the u but we have a dot for the i and people say that also, so if you could explain more in detail without just saying. thanks smile
March 14, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
maxeumanzor

^originality? how is your mint green any different from diamond's tiffany colorway....? the colorway you used on your shirts looks nearly identical to the one diamond kind of patents its brand off of. it does look more "mint" green on your avy though. i think you should ditch the whole idea of trying to get known for a specific colorway you do, especially one that has basically already been done. not trying to bash, just being honest.

Diamond is known for Tiffany blue, you know since it did the collab with tiffany and co. this is a shade of green, may be similar but it is different color, we aren't basing the whole brand around the color we just want to be known for using that color, since we are 'mint' we try to keep our mint green color.
March 14, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Just got these in for our spring line and the stickers gonna be a good season.
http://store.thedividedminds.com/

http://thedividedminds.com/

March 14, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
lstplcwnr

Though it's not a clothing line, La Mash is the name of my design studio, as well as the creative entity I work under. The credo is simply "Life in the Pursuit of Cool Shit." A spectrum of artistic and musical genres, riders, bombers, lowlifes, and wild children alike.

I'd gladly mail out a couple stickers to whoever digs the La Mash state of mind and would like to throw them up in their local area. I always look forward to building with new fam, please feel free to link up.

The sticker is a diecut silhouette of the La Mash "Bomber" logo/mascot, as seen below:

Much respect to all those building their foundation in here.

Hook it up! Everyone should have cool stickers like this man... Forreal. Should I PM you my address?

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

March 14, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
Bulldog

FRESH! Cant wait to see more

SEND ME SOME STICKERS!!

Thanks duke, PM me your address and I'll send some your way.

LA MASH: That's some seriously tight style. Lovin the graphic! How about I bomb some around Hong Kong fer ya haha :D

Absolutely! PM me your address so I can mail some out.

Lamash those stickers are dopee btw!! did you make the graphic yourself??

Thanks Ryder. Yes, I design all of my own pieces. I have a brief portfolio here, as well as other odds and ends on my blog.

Hook it up! Everyone should have cool stickers like this man... Forreal. Should I PM you my address?

No problem, PM me with the address so I can ship a few out!

Much thanks to all of you for showing support. On a related note, I've been flirting for months with the idea of producing limited-run products, with a tee as the initial kickoff. If the interest was there, I would love to have some logo tees available. Though I can easily see the problems of a small brand with little brand recognition offering up a logo tee... I'd hate to see that release simply fall flat. In the meantime, I do have a small run of button packs on hand (as seen in the picture in my original post).

www.justinungar.com

March 14, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
nugjug

see i've had a couple people tell me this but no one ever gexplained it, im guessing because we have a t? you can really say it looks like stussy because stussy is more sharp, this logo is free flowing if im not correct? and stussy also has the two dots for the u but we have a dot for the i and people say that also, so if you could explain more in detail without just saying. thanks smile

Cousin, look at the shape of your brush, the brush's width and the density of the lettering and tell me it ain't stussy.

Saying that they are both cursive is the lame cop out of an excuse, and shows that you indeed lack that spatial artistic eye that originality takes.

Also maybe add some more gray to your mint green, or any color really- looks mighty dmnd
March 14, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
RyeBread

Really dig your stickers La mash, sent a PM.

Please login first to reply.