Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 29, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
alisanity

haha "we are keeping tabs on this upcoming brand..." I am glad the owner is watching his own brand
I am the PR for the brand AXCIE. I was not allowed to change any modifications to the press release. I am aware of those words, but that was a press release and we do not want it to be altered. It was mainly for other fashion websites to post but we thought it would go perfectly in here since, I have been told, this is where the brand was helped and created.
Oh! i see. Thanks for the clarification. Now your post is a little less amusing razz

"See Differently"

March 29, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
axcie

haha "we are keeping tabs on this upcoming brand..." I am glad the owner is watching his own brand
I am the PR for the brand AXCIE. I was not allowed to change any modifications to the press release. I am aware of those words, but that was a press release and we do not want it to be altered. It was mainly for other fashion websites to post but we thought it would go perfectly in here since, I have been told, this is where the brand was helped and created.
Oh! i see. Thanks for the clarification. Now your post is a little less amusing
Sorry for the miscommunication, I have just been hired less than a few hours ago and I was actually asked by the AXCIE team to go ahead and post on here. I actually posted whatever they would have said, because they told me where it was all started.

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

March 30, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
jdean32

Everyone give my brand a peek! We just did a photoshoot with actress Paige Hurd

Shop.StayRenowned.com
March 30, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
hkeys

Got some new labels in for our head wear. Patches came in today too. How's everyone else's Spring/Summer/New products coming along?

Always thought the brand name was great. Those'll totally make people look twice.
who did you shop with to get those tags
Overseas actually. It wasn't my first choice since our shirt tags are made here in the states but my buddy gave me the source and the price was too good to turn down. Got both tags made for less than the cost of our shirt tags. But, I did have to go ahead and get 1000 of each so we'll have them for a while. PM me if you're looking for some state side sources and/or are willing to trade some. Always down to help. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

March 30, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Is Q still lurking, or has he sworn off this thread? 

hot water

March 30, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
ctkim

Shop.StayRenowned.com
your stuff isn't really my style. i'm more about basics, but your stuff is dope. good luck

http://crispincooler.tumblr.com

March 30, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
trickx

Okay, so I've come to understand that 1301 tees are pretty much good blank tees to start with. Same with the tanks. The Alstyle tanks seem to be a good fit too (unless you can recommend anything better). But any suggestions for raglans? Awhile back, I went to the mall to try on a Diamond raglan and I wasn't really feeling the fit. Felt a little loose (I tried a size Medium, my size). Wasn't sure if Diamond used Alstyle blanks for their raglans as well. But when I went to the local flea market the other day to look at the AAA blanks they sell, I saw some Alstyle-tagged raglans there that looked identical to Diamond's (with the curved cut front, not straight). Any suggestions on any raglans manufacturer that might be better than Alstyle or is Alstyle the best fit so far? Any feedback is appreciated.
March 30, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
schoolzonehats

Got some new labels in for our head wear. Patches came in today too. How's everyone else's Spring/Summer/New products coming along?

the art on these labels is really cool. great job.
check our brand out when you have a chance schoolzonehats.com, about to drop our polar bear style

Justin Holmander (owner & designer schoolzonehats.com) @schoolzonehats, @justschoolit

March 30, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
Metsys

Shop.StayRenowned.com
I REALLY like your shit, would definitely swag this shit out

systemnj.com | "Be a part of it"

March 31, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
princeandprez

@finkle though I do have my own brand, I certainly have bought from other new brands on here. I'm a huge fan of Minsct and Colours brand, as well as Lumiers by Kai (though I haven't had enough personal money to cop the tee yet), and I absolutely LOVE what IISE is doing (I pimp them out to all my friends). It's sorta circle-jerkish at times, but it's also a good way to support people with similar interests.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

March 31, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
hkeys

Okay, so I've come to understand that 1301 tees are pretty much good blank tees to start with. Same with the tanks. The Alstyle tanks seem to be a good fit too (unless you can recommend anything better). But any suggestions for raglans? Awhile back, I went to the mall to try on a Diamond raglan and I wasn't really feeling the fit. Felt a little loose (I tried a size Medium, my size). Wasn't sure if Diamond used Alstyle blanks for their raglans as well. But when I went to the local flea market the other day to look at the AAA blanks they sell, I saw some Alstyle-tagged raglans there that looked identical to Diamond's (with the curved cut front, not straight). Any suggestions on any raglans manufacturer that might be better than Alstyle or is Alstyle the best fit so far? Any feedback is appreciated.
Personally like the Alstyle 1334 (raglan) compared to others I have seen/used. I used an Anvil blank which fits nicely, but to me the collar stretched out a bit too much after a couple wears. Pretty sure American Apparel makes raglans but I'm not sure about their specs. 

March 31, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
hkeys

Also, you'll find most major brands use Alstyle blanks, aside from Supreme, Stussy, and a few others. 

March 31, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
lucidbrand

Preview & snapshots of some upcoming summer 2013 products droping in May.
We are a new brand from Sweden, Lucidbrand.
Follow us on Instagram for updates: @lucidbrand
Feedback please, good/bad we want to hear it.
//Erik

www.lucidbrand.se

March 31, 2013 @ 10:21 AM
roscoegrand

Preview & snapshots of some upcoming summer 2013 products droping in May.
We are a new brand from Sweden, Lucidbrand.
Follow us on Instagram for updates: @lucidbrand
Feedback please, good/bad we want to hear it.
//Erik
Nice designs and looks like quality product. Also nice presentation.
March 31, 2013 @ 12:04 PM
HWYS - Joey

Check out the new online shop.  Grand Opening  Everything $35.  High Grade Quality Hoodys.
We ship worldwide and free local delivery in the Southern California Area.  
http://www.luxelifecollection.com/
http://www.luxelifecollection.tumblr.com/
Can u do the floral on a black hoodie? if u do, ill buy instant.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 31, 2013 @ 12:06 PM
HWYS - Joey

Lucid-- the polka dot 5 panel looks mighty clean. Nice work.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 31, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
alisanity

@finkle though I do have my own brand, I certainly have bought from other new brands on here. I'm a huge fan of Minsct and Colours brand, as well as Lumiers by Kai (though I haven't had enough personal money to cop the tee yet), and I absolutely LOVE what IISE is doing (I pimp them out to all my friends). It's sorta circle-jerkish at times, but it's also a good way to support people with similar interests.

@princeandprez I am glad to hear it! It does seem like there has been a bit more positivity lately.

"See Differently"

March 31, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
CLOTHESMINDED

CLMND (Clothes Minded) 

http://clothesmindedco.com/

DARK SPRING SEASON 1 LOOKBOOK

http://clothesmindedco.com/

March 31, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
chengis_con

Hello everyone, just started a brand & would like to get some feedback. I new to this & hope I got at least a few things right ...let me know. Thanks!

www.sarapxsarap.com

www.sarapxsarap.com // madeventually.blogspot.jp

March 31, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
bige85

Hello everyone, just started a brand & would like to get some feedback. I new to this & hope I got at least a few things right ...let me know. Thanks!

www.sarapxsarap.com
the pillows are actually pretty rad

Educating the SWAG one comment at a time.

March 31, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
HWYS - Joey

@Luxe -- ur site is not really mobile friendly...

March 31, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
lifelegacy

I just turned 20 years old and I am starting a Clothing company called Life Legacy Clothing . Ive started this clothing brand in hopes to inspire  others to follow their dreams no matter how crazy or unreachable they may seem.  Life Legacy is not only clothing company we are a design firm. We create distinct projects witch transcend perceived boundaries and inspire new forms of self expression. 

I do not settle for the ordinary. Im always looking to make  different designs and making a statement just like the people who wear my art work. Progression is the driving force behind Life Legacy's Inspiration from our desire to constantly evolve in design and quality results in truly original products that push the boundaries. Photography is one of the biggest things to me. I think its such a good way to show someone how you might view something compared to how they would.

The Online store was  released on February  19th, ( My birthday) . Ive been promoting my clothing threw my Twitter/Instagram and i built up a fan base of over 2,000 twitter followers (www.twitter.com/lifelegacy_) and about 800 on Instagram (www.instagram.com/lifelegacy_) in just about a week.  my fan base has supported me this far i am looking to get the word out to the world by having a an interview published in my local paper witch is being published this coming Wednesday . Ultimately I like who i am, and i want to show as many people as possible that being original, being creative, being yourself and going out and doing what you love is awesome !

Check out the Online store at www.lifelegacyclothing.com ! and give me some feedback!! 

Check out Life Legacy Clothing : The Pursuit Video on Youtube

March 31, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
alisanity

@lifelegacy - your website is pretty nice, but I think it would be better if there is another photo after you click the design in the store section.

Your designs are ok. Typical brand name on a shirt. They are not bad, decently priced, but not that different from many other companies. I applaud you for following your dreams, but then again that is the same message for many companies out there.

"See Differently"

March 31, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
Jake Ocean

Life Legacy -

are you aware you have over 1,600 followers that are fake accounts? 
http://www.twitteraudit.com/LifeLegacy_

http://www.distantlight.co

March 31, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
Huck88

Also, you'll find most major brands use Alstyle blanks, aside from Supreme, Stussy, and a few others. 

Do you know what Stussy use? I've had a lot of different t-shirts, but the fit of Supreme and Stussy are the best i've had. Stussy's a bit loose(the one i have) than Supreme but the fabric feels the same.

By the way i have some raglans from Augusta. They're really thin and not baggy. I don't like its fit since i like them baggy, but i'm just letting you know if y'all like it like that..
April 1, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
chads

Do you know what Stussy use? I've had a lot of different t-shirts, but the fit of Supreme and Stussy are the best i've had. Stussy's a bit loose(the one i have) than Supreme but the fabric feels the same.

By the way i have some raglans from Augusta. They're really thin and not baggy. I don't like its fit since i like them baggy, but i'm just letting you know if y'all like it like that..
Stussy and Supreme have cut and sew blanks meaning they make their t shirts from scratch which is why they are such good quality and fit

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 1, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
deewhit

so when you guys order a lot of shirts, hoodies, jackets ect., how do you decide the amount of each size you get?

luxury-supply.com

April 1, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
southfame

so when you guys order a lot of shirts, hoodies, jackets ect., how do you decide the amount of each size you get?
s,m,l,xl

http://southfame.com/

April 1, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
Frank_

s,m,l,xl
you have to take a risk.... last summer i had around 100 ts and then winter had 20 hoodies plus another 15 shirts and after all i have 5 shirts just sitting all xl......

and you have to factor in that most printers wont print anything less than 24 sometimes 12
April 1, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
hkeys

Depends on how much you think/know you can push. Our first couple "drops" our first year we had a little too much product that we couldn't push and it took us a while. After our most recent collection we are only left with a couple XL's. Since I just received our new shipment I basically decreased the amount of smalls and XL's and replaced it with more mediums and larges. The majority of people wear those two sizes so it's always better to have more of what most people wear. That way if all else fails and you're only down to a few shirts you can easily give them away to homies or do some bulk type deal for people. 

Please login first to reply.