Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 27, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
al dente co.

People will say a brand is hyped once it gets rocognition. Usually it's the people who wish their brand was hyped. Hype brings money kids... embrace it.

Sidenote....
I saw my shirt being worn on MTV. I can't wait till the hype gets even bigger than what it is....

al dente company // aldenteco.com

March 27, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
switttch

People will say a brand is hyped once it gets rocognition. Usually it's the people who wish their brand was hyped. Hype brings money kids... embrace it.

Sidenote....
I saw my shirt being worn on MTV. I can't wait till the hype gets even bigger than what it is....
Your Top Dog tee is dope as fuck.

http://everythingyoulovetohate.us/

March 27, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
al dente co.

Sidenote....
Your Top Dog tee is dope as fuck.
Thank you.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

March 27, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
kinietis11

Hey. Does anyone know where i could get a blank white 5 panel hat? I only need 1. Thanks so much
you're killin me smalls.
Well forgive me good sir for asking for some help. 
March 27, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
minsct

Sidenote....
I guess I should rephrase my previous post. I personally dislike Pea's and Carrots designs and name.

What are they good at? Networking. All the power to em.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 27, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
nateswavey

Hey everyone i'm new to this website and i plan on starting a clothing line with my friend but we are just debating on names 
1. False Army
2. Swavey clothing 

These names both have meaning behind them we just need to know which sounds better so we are asking everyone which ever name gets the best feed back we will choose that please post your opinions
March 27, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
kidkorea

We wanted to thank everyone for all their support so far by doing a combined giveaway with our friends at Tepsic Mag. Tepsic sends custom disposable cameras to your favorite artists and they snap the shots themselves giving the most personal look into their lives. The cameras are then sent back to Tepsic and are printed on huge poster sized magazines. The latest issue features artists like ASAP Rocky, Danny Brown, Schoolboy Q, Theophilus London, Iggy Azalea, and more!

For this giveaway:

IISE Indigo Daypack, 1 TEPSIC Magazine
IISE Ash Black M2, 1 TEPSIC Magazine

HOW TO ENTER:

1. "Like" both IISE and TEPSIC pages on Facebook
2. "Like" the post
3. "Share" the post with your friends!

IISE ON FACEBOOK

TEPSIC ON FACEBOOK

HOW TO ENTER THROUGH TUMBLR:

1.)    Follow http://ii-se.tumblr.com/ and http://mdtepsic.tumblr.com/

2.)    "Like" the post

3.)    "Reblog" the post with your friends

The giveaway will end in a week and TWO random supporters will be chosen! Thanks a lot for the support and good luck to everyone!
Still like what y'all are doing, haven't seen a bad move yet. Good to see you guys getting some shine through different media outlets and it's a tell tale sign of good planning and better execution.
Thanks homie, we're working on new stuff already for a late April/early May release, stay tuned. 

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

March 27, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
chads

^ Appreciate it my dude.

Second part of my question. Does anyone know where you can buy these pig snouts? Someone has to make them!
Actually, I was very surprised they were actually called pig snouts when I first found out about them too, but in reality the word "snout" is something most manufactores wouldn't  name them after because (not stereotyping) they are most overseas people that wouldn't never used that word and probably don't even have it in their dictionary so instead I search "pig nose leather". I found an online wholesaler that makes them for like 2.00 a pop. This is the wholesaler. Cheezy Name yet looks good.
$2 for one is absolutely ridiculous. As I said before, it would be much cheaper and you would have much more control if you went through a leather goods manufacturer.

Also, since there seems to some ignorant people in the world who think this 'pig snout' is herschel's logo then they are dead wrong. This patch has been used for decades on hiking bags and is actually designed to put stuff through the loop and allows you to carry/hang stuff.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 27, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
chads

Hey. Does anyone know where i could get a blank white 5 panel hat? I only need 1. Thanks so much
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OFFICIAL-PLAIN-OLD-SCHOOL-5-PANEL-FLAT-BRIM-SKATE-ARMY-BASEBALL-HAT-VISOR-CAP-/170834447460?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item27c686cc64

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 27, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
nateswavey

Do you think false army is a cool name or no feedback plz
March 28, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
axcie

We are now taking pre-orders for our spring/summer line. It is going to be the the first drop we have and we are trying to make it spectacular. I would love feedback on you guys opinion. This brand was literally built on this thread. Thanks! Take some time to check out our page! AXCIE

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

March 28, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
minsct

We are now taking pre-orders for our spring/summer line. It is going to be the the first drop we have and we are trying to make it spectacular. I would love feedback on you guys opinion. This brand was literally built on this thread. Thanks! Take some time to check out our page! AXCIE
Checked out the collection. Nice stuff!

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 28, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
axcie

Checked out the collection. Nice stuff!
Thanks man, we really appreciate it. Your brand is really nice too, I always sought out you to be one of the better brands on this forum.

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

March 28, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
atomic-

To Company Who Make 5 Panels Quick Question Do You hand sew the Woven Label on or use a sewing machine?
March 28, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
shillco

To Company Who Make 5 Panels Quick Question Do You hand sew the Woven Label on or use a sewing machine?
sewing machine.

www.shillingfordco.com

March 28, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
jbumbum

Sidenote....
Nice, I might cop. What kind of blanks do you guys print on?
March 28, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
shmite67

Old Skool Reasons we are in the middle of building our website would love to hear what you guys think
March 28, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
ryder

I know people are always asking for sources n shit on here so i figured I'd offer some help.

To anyone looking for high quality snapback production over seas and can do 100pc mins shoot me a PM with your email and give me some info about you/your brand.

This is an embroidery sample from the factory http://i.imgur.com/O7ztdvP.jpg

I am also looking for brands that are serious about cut & sew and are good at working with others as we have some projects coming up that has room for other brands to be a part of and get into cut & sew without the high minimums.

Serious enquires only. Dont waste my time with a "yo u do hats help a bother out" bullshit. 

edmflavor.com

March 28, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
galaxyforceusa

Got some new labels in for our head wear. Patches came in today too. How's everyone else's Spring/Summer/New products coming along?

Always thought the brand name was great. Those'll totally make people look twice.
who did you shop with to get those tags
March 28, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
galaxyforceusa

Check Out My Company, I am only 18 and run it Solo. Please give me feedback, or anything that would help me. Thank You. http://www.kcufthepopulation.com/
check your messages
March 28, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
Castle Master

*  *  *

End of season final reductions, not much left just trying to shift the last few before I close the store for new stock.

Everything is reduced and if you spend over 30euro use the code "FREE" for free shipping.

http://www.secret-castle.com

http://secret-castle.com/

March 28, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
cheauxamor

What do you guys think? New clothing line called Cheaux Amor

cheauxlove.com

"No Hate, Show Love.."

"No Hate, Show Love..." Cheaux Amor Cheauxlove.com

March 28, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
alisanity

Just curious. Are there actually any people that are genuinely looking for new brands that look at this thread? Or is it just the new brands that give each other thumbs up/down? 

"See Differently"

March 29, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
ctkim

Preview shot from Coldsmoke's new collection featuring IISE bags, more to come soon

Also free IISE giveaway will be posted soon stay up HB!
kidkorea of IISE bags doing a AMA (ask me anything) on reddit. a good read for all the aspiring entrepreneurs on here:

Link

http://crispincooler.tumblr.com

March 29, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
HWYS - Joey

Just curious. Are there actually any people that are genuinely looking for new brands that look at this thread? Or is it just the new brands that give each other thumbs up/down? 
It's been kinda dead around here lately.
Back in the 200's(pages) there seemed to be more people coming in and checking out the new stuff being posted.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 29, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

@kidkorea: If you don't mind me asking, how many bags have you sold? 

hot water

March 29, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
jono301

Please provide any suggestions on our products and our website, we are locally known as The Originals and are pretty successful. We're getting some sales outside the state and we're looking forward to do so.
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com

"Let the ones who wait suffer, as you climb" www.Theoriginalsco.com

March 29, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Please provide any suggestions on our products and our website, we are locally known as The Originals and are pretty successful. We're getting some sales outside the state and we're looking forward to do so.
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
That camo pattern looks jagged and sloppy.

hot water

March 29, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
plastisol

www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
Limited & rare? Really
March 29, 2013 @ 11:03 AM
vexbrand

Just posting this 'cos I like the pic. cool

vexbrand.com instagram.com/vexbrand facebook.com/vexbrand

Please login first to reply.