Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 28, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
axcie

We are now taking pre-orders for our spring/summer line. It is going to be the the first drop we have and we are trying to make it spectacular. I would love feedback on you guys opinion. This brand was literally built on this thread. Thanks! Take some time to check out our page! AXCIE

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

March 28, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
minsct

We are now taking pre-orders for our spring/summer line. It is going to be the the first drop we have and we are trying to make it spectacular. I would love feedback on you guys opinion. This brand was literally built on this thread. Thanks! Take some time to check out our page! AXCIE
Checked out the collection. Nice stuff!

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 28, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
axcie

Checked out the collection. Nice stuff!
Thanks man, we really appreciate it. Your brand is really nice too, I always sought out you to be one of the better brands on this forum.

March 28, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
atomic-

To Company Who Make 5 Panels Quick Question Do You hand sew the Woven Label on or use a sewing machine?
March 28, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
shillco

To Company Who Make 5 Panels Quick Question Do You hand sew the Woven Label on or use a sewing machine?
sewing machine.

www.shillingfordco.com

March 28, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
jbumbum

People will say a brand is hyped once it gets rocognition. Usually it's the people who wish their brand was hyped. Hype brings money kids... embrace it.

Sidenote....
I saw my shirt being worn on MTV. I can't wait till the hype gets even bigger than what it is....
Nice, I might cop. What kind of blanks do you guys print on?
March 28, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
shmite67

Old Skool Reasons we are in the middle of building our website would love to hear what you guys think
March 28, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
ryder

I know people are always asking for sources n shit on here so i figured I'd offer some help.

To anyone looking for high quality snapback production over seas and can do 100pc mins shoot me a PM with your email and give me some info about you/your brand.

This is an embroidery sample from the factory http://i.imgur.com/O7ztdvP.jpg

I am also looking for brands that are serious about cut & sew and are good at working with others as we have some projects coming up that has room for other brands to be a part of and get into cut & sew without the high minimums.

Serious enquires only. Dont waste my time with a "yo u do hats help a bother out" bullshit. 

edmflavor.com

March 28, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
galaxyforceusa

Got some new labels in for our head wear. Patches came in today too. How's everyone else's Spring/Summer/New products coming along?

Always thought the brand name was great. Those'll totally make people look twice.
who did you shop with to get those tags
March 28, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
galaxyforceusa

Check Out My Company, I am only 18 and run it Solo. Please give me feedback, or anything that would help me. Thank You. http://www.kcufthepopulation.com/
check your messages
March 28, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
Castle Master

*  *  *

End of season final reductions, not much left just trying to shift the last few before I close the store for new stock.

Everything is reduced and if you spend over 30euro use the code "FREE" for free shipping.

http://www.secret-castle.com

http://secret-castle.com/

March 28, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
cheauxamor

What do you guys think? New clothing line called Cheaux Amor

cheauxlove.com

"No Hate, Show Love.."

"No Hate, Show Love..." Cheaux Amor Cheauxlove.com

March 28, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
alisanity

Just curious. Are there actually any people that are genuinely looking for new brands that look at this thread? Or is it just the new brands that give each other thumbs up/down? 

"See Differently"

March 29, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
ctkim

Preview shot from Coldsmoke's new collection featuring IISE bags, more to come soon

Also free IISE giveaway will be posted soon stay up HB!
kidkorea of IISE bags doing a AMA (ask me anything) on reddit. a good read for all the aspiring entrepreneurs on here:

Link

http://crispincooler.tumblr.com

March 29, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
HWYS - Joey

Just curious. Are there actually any people that are genuinely looking for new brands that look at this thread? Or is it just the new brands that give each other thumbs up/down? 
It's been kinda dead around here lately.
Back in the 200's(pages) there seemed to be more people coming in and checking out the new stuff being posted.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 29, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

@kidkorea: If you don't mind me asking, how many bags have you sold? 

hot water

March 29, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
jono301

Please provide any suggestions on our products and our website, we are locally known as The Originals and are pretty successful. We're getting some sales outside the state and we're looking forward to do so.
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com

"Let the ones who wait suffer, as you climb" www.Theoriginalsco.com

March 29, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Please provide any suggestions on our products and our website, we are locally known as The Originals and are pretty successful. We're getting some sales outside the state and we're looking forward to do so.
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
That camo pattern looks jagged and sloppy.

hot water

March 29, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
plastisol

www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
Limited & rare? Really
March 29, 2013 @ 11:03 AM
vexbrand

Just posting this 'cos I like the pic. cool

vexbrand.com instagram.com/vexbrand facebook.com/vexbrand

March 29, 2013 @ 12:28 PM
HWYS - Joey

www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
Stop trying to make your brand sound more important and exclusive than it really is. You ONLY have one design, why? Cause that's all you could afford to print. Not because you were trying to be exclusive but because your funds were not there. If you had not tried to fool me with your bs I would probably give you some constructive criticism but nah, ain't gonna bother.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 29, 2013 @ 02:14 PM
alisanity

www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
www.PosseKTA.weebly.com
Stop trying to make your brand sound more important and exclusive than it really is. You ONLY have one design, why? Cause that's all you could afford to print. Not because you were trying to be exclusive but because your funds were not there. If you had not tried to fool me with your bs I would probably give you some constructive criticism but nah, ain't gonna bother.
Aww. They are just trying to fit in and sound important. They probably need the most help! My question is how are people supposed to know that your brand is "The Originals" when you logo looks like SS, you website is called Posse KTA, and your design says Posse?? Also, what is that word behind your logo on the front page? Is that supposed to be there? 

"See Differently"

March 29, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
al dente co.

Anyone wanted to know about re-stocks:

Shorts and Hats - April/May *date still unconfirmed*

New End of SS 13' - April/May *date still unconfirmed*

If you really want you can join my thread that I never post in because I'm lazy or follow me on instagram for more updates: aldente1985

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/184644

I LOVE YOU! - to all the little kids who are gonna thumbs down this right now. smile

al dente company // aldenteco.com

March 29, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
KaiLumieres

http://LumieresByKai.com 

Twitter @KaiLumieres http://LumieresByKai.com Upcoming high end brand.

March 29, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
alisanity

http://LumieresByKai.com 
Your site is difficult to navigate. One design, $70?? That's a lot for a starting up brand... 

"See Differently"

March 29, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
dscnewyork

What do you think?
March 29, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
al dente co.

What do you think?
I think if you market this right and push the shit out of it (don't listen to people saying this is played out or hyped, fuck em) you will sell a lot. This is what's hot right now.

PM me if you wanna send me some samples.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

March 29, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
axcie

AXCIE is releasing their first collection this spring/summer. Started in 2010 by two designers with a insight and research in the market. After previous testing and experimenting into the market they are finally releasing a full collection. This is one of the capsules being released this spring and summer. There are expected to be three different releases with more varieties in the upcoming season. AXCIE’s first release relates with PLAY FIGHT WIN. AXCIE is keeping the look of their products to a minimum and keeping the aesthetic clean look. We are keeping a tab on this upcoming brand and looking forward to the next two releases expected to come.

March 29, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
alisanity

haha "we are keeping tabs on this upcoming brand..." I am glad the owner is watching his own brand smile

"See Differently"

March 29, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
swefn

swefn

Please login first to reply.