Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 27, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
kidkorea

Preview shot from Coldsmoke's new collection featuring IISE bags, more to come soon!

Also free IISE giveaway will be posted soon stay up HB!
You guys are the only brand on HB right now that nobody can fuck with, you consistently make some of the coolest products out there. And I hope I win a bag :]
Haha thanks but there's definitely a lot of talent on HB right now! Good luck with the giveaway and thanks for the support always!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

March 27, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
southfame

just somethings i not to long started working on {FEED BACK}

still working on this one

http://southfame.com/

March 27, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
jbumbum

still working on this one

Uhhh.... Naw?
March 27, 2013 @ 08:56 AM
beautylegy

Hey guys!

I just started up new streetwear and clubwear brand called Lizardio. More styles and models are coming.
Please check site http://www.lizardio.com/ and let me know
what you think about this, suggestions etc.

Thanks!
March 27, 2013 @ 09:35 AM
scottmcl

Is anyone else sick of reading ridiculous brand mission statements in the 'about' sections of these startup tshirt lines?
I understand that most people believe that a mission statement is necessary for creating a brand identity, and that some insight should be given into what the brand represents and where it comes from, but most of these descriptions are meaningless and over-the-top ramblings about changing the world. For example:

"Art and Design built on eclectic fusion, 

First Twelve is a collaboration with the universe,

striving to re-define what is there, and unveil what isn't"

What the fuck does that even mean? A collaboration with the fucking universe?
Similarly, can brands stop please stop referring to themselves as 'movements'.
Not sure if anyone else cares, this is just a detail that has deterred me from many otherwise well-conceived brands which I would have supported.
Apparently every new brand is going to change the world... So much bullshit man. Is a fucking shirt. That's it. Stop making it seem like a shirt is gonna make people think or change their values, they fucking won't.
Not true. There are brands out there that actually do make differences. There's a difference between an about section that was poorly written by someone that doesn't really know what they are doing, and a company that actually has good motives and believes in what they stand for. For an example, the brand Sevenly - http://new.sevenly.org/ - they donate money from each sale to charities. In this sense, the brand Sevenly would be considered a movement more than just a t-shirt company.
Obviously a brand set up as a charity needs a strong mission statement, and Sevenly's is well written and makes sense. They've raised a lot of money, so of course they're brand is having an impact on the world.

I was more referring to small start-up lines where some kid sells graphic tees out of his parents house (a admirable thing to do, but not really a 'movement')
March 27, 2013 @ 12:54 PM
Metsys

Legit question - what are these called?

I cannot find the name for the life of me.
pause buttons 

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

March 27, 2013 @ 12:56 PM
casein_point

We wanted to thank everyone for all their support so far by doing a combined giveaway with our friends at Tepsic Mag. Tepsic sends custom disposable cameras to your favorite artists and they snap the shots themselves giving the most personal look into their lives. The cameras are then sent back to Tepsic and are printed on huge poster sized magazines. The latest issue features artists like ASAP Rocky, Danny Brown, Schoolboy Q, Theophilus London, Iggy Azalea, and more!

For this giveaway:

IISE Indigo Daypack, 1 TEPSIC Magazine
IISE Ash Black M2, 1 TEPSIC Magazine

HOW TO ENTER:

1. "Like" both IISE and TEPSIC pages on Facebook
2. "Like" the post
3. "Share" the post with your friends!

IISE ON FACEBOOK

TEPSIC ON FACEBOOK

HOW TO ENTER THROUGH TUMBLR:

1.)    Follow http://ii-se.tumblr.com/ and http://mdtepsic.tumblr.com/

2.)    "Like" the post

3.)    "Reblog" the post with your friends

The giveaway will end in a week and TWO random supporters will be chosen! Thanks a lot for the support and good luck to everyone!
Still like what y'all are doing, haven't seen a bad move yet. Good to see you guys getting some shine through different media outlets and it's a tell tale sign of good planning and better execution.
March 27, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
kinietis11

Hey. Does anyone know where i could get a blank white 5 panel hat? I only need 1. Thanks so much
March 27, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
casein_point

Hey. Does anyone know where i could get a blank white 5 panel hat? I only need 1. Thanks so much
you're killin me smalls.
March 27, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
t-rex

http://t-rexcollection.blogspot.com

March 27, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
Metsys

http://trexcollection.bigcartel.com
I like the car 

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

March 27, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
minsct

^ Nice work on the promotional side of things.

Now for some daily hate:
Does anyone else think that Anwar's brand 'Peas and Carrots' is the most overhyped shit around? Personally I can't stand it.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 27, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
JStorm803

Now for some daily hate:
Does anyone else think that Anwar's brand 'Peas and Carrots' is the most overhyped shit around? Personally I can't stand it.
I thought that was Casey Veggies' line?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 27, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
switttch

Now for some daily hate:
I thought that was Casey Veggies' line?
I think it's all three of theirs (Casey, Anwar, Johnston).  I don't think it's over hyped though.  I think it's just finally starting to get some real recognition.

http://everythingyoulovetohate.us/

March 27, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
switttch

Guess I'll throw my little "line/brand" in here, which derives from my blog, Everything You Love To Hate.  Got a few tees, snapback, some stickers, and a pin so far.  Nothin' craz.  Just havin' fun. 

March 27, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
trick916

Guess I'll throw my little "line/brand" in here, which derives from my blog, Everything You Love To Hate.  Got a few tees, snapback, some stickers, and a pin so far.  Nothin' craz.  Just havin' fun. 

Who's your snapback manufacturer? Yupoong? Starter? I noticed a lot of brands, big and small, are using Yupoong. I personally like the fit of them compared to others.
March 27, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
trick916

Now for some daily hate:
Never heard of them, so I Googled them up. $38 for a basic tee? Pass. $50 pins?! PASS.. But that's just me.
March 27, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
switttch

Who's your snapback manufacturer? Yupoong? Starter? I noticed a lot of brands, big and small, are using Yupoong. I personally like the fit of them compared to others.
I'm using FlexFit.  I'm used to their style hats from working with several companies in the past who have used them.

March 27, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
minsct

I started following your tumblr a while back. Good stuff. Digging the t's aswell.

March 27, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
switttch

I started following your tumblr a while back. Good stuff. Digging the t's aswell.
thank you, man.  appreciate that.

March 27, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
al dente co.

People will say a brand is hyped once it gets rocognition. Usually it's the people who wish their brand was hyped. Hype brings money kids... embrace it.

Sidenote....
I saw my shirt being worn on MTV. I can't wait till the hype gets even bigger than what it is....

al dente company // aldenteco.com

March 27, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
switttch

People will say a brand is hyped once it gets rocognition. Usually it's the people who wish their brand was hyped. Hype brings money kids... embrace it.

Sidenote....
I saw my shirt being worn on MTV. I can't wait till the hype gets even bigger than what it is....
Your Top Dog tee is dope as fuck.

March 27, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
al dente co.

Sidenote....
Your Top Dog tee is dope as fuck.
Thank you.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

March 27, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
kinietis11

you're killin me smalls.
Well forgive me good sir for asking for some help. 
March 27, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
minsct

Sidenote....
I guess I should rephrase my previous post. I personally dislike Pea's and Carrots designs and name.

What are they good at? Networking. All the power to em.

March 27, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
nateswavey

Hey everyone i'm new to this website and i plan on starting a clothing line with my friend but we are just debating on names 
1. False Army
2. Swavey clothing 

These names both have meaning behind them we just need to know which sounds better so we are asking everyone which ever name gets the best feed back we will choose that please post your opinions
March 27, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
kidkorea

We wanted to thank everyone for all their support so far by doing a combined giveaway with our friends at Tepsic Mag. Tepsic sends custom disposable cameras to your favorite artists and they snap the shots themselves giving the most personal look into their lives. The cameras are then sent back to Tepsic and are printed on huge poster sized magazines. The latest issue features artists like ASAP Rocky, Danny Brown, Schoolboy Q, Theophilus London, Iggy Azalea, and more!

For this giveaway:

IISE Indigo Daypack, 1 TEPSIC Magazine
IISE Ash Black M2, 1 TEPSIC Magazine

HOW TO ENTER:

1. "Like" both IISE and TEPSIC pages on Facebook
2. "Like" the post
3. "Share" the post with your friends!

IISE ON FACEBOOK

TEPSIC ON FACEBOOK

HOW TO ENTER THROUGH TUMBLR:

1.)    Follow http://ii-se.tumblr.com/ and http://mdtepsic.tumblr.com/

2.)    "Like" the post

3.)    "Reblog" the post with your friends

The giveaway will end in a week and TWO random supporters will be chosen! Thanks a lot for the support and good luck to everyone!
Still like what y'all are doing, haven't seen a bad move yet. Good to see you guys getting some shine through different media outlets and it's a tell tale sign of good planning and better execution.
Thanks homie, we're working on new stuff already for a late April/early May release, stay tuned. 

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

March 27, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
chads

^ Appreciate it my dude.

Second part of my question. Does anyone know where you can buy these pig snouts? Someone has to make them!
Actually, I was very surprised they were actually called pig snouts when I first found out about them too, but in reality the word "snout" is something most manufactores wouldn't  name them after because (not stereotyping) they are most overseas people that wouldn't never used that word and probably don't even have it in their dictionary so instead I search "pig nose leather". I found an online wholesaler that makes them for like 2.00 a pop. This is the wholesaler. Cheezy Name yet looks good.
$2 for one is absolutely ridiculous. As I said before, it would be much cheaper and you would have much more control if you went through a leather goods manufacturer.

Also, since there seems to some ignorant people in the world who think this 'pig snout' is herschel's logo then they are dead wrong. This patch has been used for decades on hiking bags and is actually designed to put stuff through the loop and allows you to carry/hang stuff.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 27, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
chads

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OFFICIAL-PLAIN-OLD-SCHOOL-5-PANEL-FLAT-BRIM-SKATE-ARMY-BASEBALL-HAT-VISOR-CAP-/170834447460?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item27c686cc64

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 27, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
nateswavey

Do you think false army is a cool name or no feedback plz

Please login first to reply.