FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 26, 2013 @ 12:05 PM
Metsys©

Finally placed my first order yesterday. Found a great company(the do prinitng for major brands) and all went smooth. Now working on the site and making connects with some local artists. We already have a few members of the NBA  Cavaliers' Scream Team down to rep and we hope to line up some new people in the next few weeks. 

In all honesty I have learned a lot through this site and I wanna say thanks to the regulars who are always providing good insight. 

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

March 26, 2013 @ 12:07 PM
jackset

LIMITED STOCK !! 

http://setstore.co/

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

March 26, 2013 @ 01:31 PM
stillwild

@Gvto:

A stylized abbreviation? Happens a lot in my hometown, which should be "D.C." (District of Columbia) but is usually "DC", for style and ease. 

Something similar would be: F V M E. That's happened a lot in clothing, from the similar Latin letter.

@Princeandprez:

Thanks!

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 26, 2013 @ 02:35 PM
FUCKTHEPOPULATION

Check Out My Company, I am only 18 and run it Solo. Please give me feedback, or anything that would help me. Thank You. http://www.kcufthepopulation.com/

http://www.kcufthepopulation.com

March 26, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
JStorm803

-_- that "F*ck everybody" attitude is.....................................everywhere.

We get it you're rebellious..

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 26, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
Iarumas

"Stay [insert brand name or word affiliated with brand here]"

SO ORIGINAL cool
March 26, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
swefn

swefn

March 26, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
scottmcl

Is anyone else sick of reading ridiculous brand mission statements in the 'about' sections of these startup tshirt lines?
I understand that most people believe that a mission statement is necessary for creating a brand identity, and that some insight should be given into what the brand represents and where it comes from, but most of these descriptions are meaningless and over-the-top ramblings about changing the world. For example:

"Art and Design built on eclectic fusion, 

First Twelve is a collaboration with the universe,

striving to re-define what is there, and unveil what isn't"

What the fuck does that even mean? A collaboration with the fucking universe?
Similarly, can brands stop please stop referring to themselves as 'movements'.
Not sure if anyone else cares, this is just a detail that has deterred me from many otherwise well-conceived brands which I would have supported.
March 26, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
yfdclothing1

YFD CAMO TEE www.yfdclothing.com

http://www.yfdclothing.com Limited Streetwear Clothing! WE DONT RESTOCK!! Rare Clothing to keep the streets from being over saturated.

March 26, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
HWYS - Joey

Is anyone else sick of reading ridiculous brand mission statements in the 'about' sections of these startup tshirt lines?
I understand that most people believe that a mission statement is necessary for creating a brand identity, and that some insight should be given into what the brand represents and where it comes from, but most of these descriptions are meaningless and over-the-top ramblings about changing the world. For example:

Not sure if anyone else cares, this is just a detail that has deterred me from many otherwise well-conceived brands which I would have supported.
Apparently every new brand is going to change the world... So much bullshit man. Is a fucking shirt. That's it. Stop making it seem like a shirt is gonna make people think or change their values, they fucking won't.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 26, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
plastisol

Apparently every new brand is going to change the world... So much bullshit man. Is a fucking shirt. That's it. Stop making it seem like a shirt is gonna make people think or change their values, they fucking won't.
Haha word, some of those "about us" sections make me cringe. 
March 26, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
Jake Ocean

Not true. There are brands out there that actually do make differences. There's a difference between an about section that was poorly written by someone that doesn't really know what they are doing, and a company that actually has good motives and believes in what they stand for. For an example, the brand Sevenly - http://new.sevenly.org/ - they donate money from each sale to charities. In this sense, the brand Sevenly would be considered a movement more than just a t-shirt company.

http://www.distantlight.co

March 26, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
Jake Ocean

Take Dead Era's about section for instance. http://deadera.com/our-story/
It communicates their mission, motives, and ideas all in a humorous and creative story, and even admit they are "not going to change the world, but to restore the culture that technology has been steadily usurping. The medium of this
restoration: ass-kicking apparel sure to reanimate
even the deadest souls. And, an infectious blog
beckoned to bring clarity to all of the pixilation." You can see this section adds a lot of character to their brand and website.

If you make up some bullshit with some buzzwords, yeah it looks stupid, but the about section is the best way to communicate what your brand is about, which is crucial to every brand identity.

http://www.distantlight.co

March 26, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
minsct

Legit question - what are these called?

I cannot find the name for the life of me.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 26, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
Killa D'or

www.killador.com

March 26, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
stillwild

You might have a new addition to the dictionary, there haha.

March 26, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
stillwild

Totally agree with this. I actually made the decision to not have an 'about' page, on our website. Why? 

That means I'm going to tell you what we do -- ....because you couldn't figure it out alone? That's a red flag to me.

Bennygold.com's about page is a good example of something different. It's like BG's Table of Contents, so you know what you're gettin' from the rest of the book. 

http://www.bennygold.com/about.html -- Funny, the URL is 'about' but the button is 'story'. That says it all, no?

March 26, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
southfame

Pig Snout

http://southfame.com/

March 27, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
minsct

^ Appreciate it my dude.

Second part of my question. Does anyone know where you can buy these pig snouts? Someone has to make them!

March 27, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
kidkorea

Preview shot from Coldsmoke's new collection featuring IISE bags, more to come soon!

Also free IISE giveaway will be posted soon stay up HB!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

March 27, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
foreground

Spring is here! Time for a new look~

Visit us today for our new collection & accessories.
www.foregroundclothing.com

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

March 27, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
chads

^ Appreciate it my dude.

Second part of my question. Does anyone know where you can buy these pig snouts? Someone has to make them!
I'm pretty sure its now actually called a pig snout and he's just fuckin with you. But anyway, I don't think anybody makes them per say, just get a leather accessories manufacturer to make them for you, you will have more quality control too.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 27, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
HWYS - Joey

Not true. There are brands out there that actually do make differences. There's a difference between an about section that was poorly written by someone that doesn't really know what they are doing, and a company that actually has good motives and believes in what they stand for. For an example, the brand Sevenly - http://new.sevenly.org/ - they donate money from each sale to charities. In this sense, the brand Sevenly would be considered a movement more than just a t-shirt company.

Well in my opinion this example doesn't really go with the stuff we were saying. I see Sevenly as a "for-profit" charity where it's not really consider a regular business. This is super cool and I can see how this truly works. As far as new brands go, if you read some of these "about" pages, you would think these motherfkrs invented a cure for cancer. Ridiculous!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 27, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
minsct

^ Appreciate it my dude.

I'm pretty sure its now actually called a pig snout and he's just fuckin with you. But anyway, I don't think anybody makes them per say, just get a leather accessories manufacturer to make them for you, you will have more quality control too.
I actually think that they are called pig snouts. Most likely unofficially though. Just type in Pig Snout Backpacks in google and you'll get a good amount of those things.

Anyways, fuck it.

March 27, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
axcie

^ Appreciate it my dude.

Actually, I was very surprised they were actually called pig snouts when I first found out about them too, but in reality the word "snout" is something most manufactores wouldn't  name them after because (not stereotyping) they are most overseas people that wouldn't never used that word and probably don't even have it in their dictionary so instead I search "pig nose leather". I found an online wholesaler that makes them for like 2.00 a pop. This is the wholesaler. Cheezy Name yet looks good.

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

March 27, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
stuffedclothing

Dropped some new 5 panel snapbacks @ stuffedclothing.bigcartel.com        
March 27, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
kidkorea

We wanted to thank everyone for all their support so far by doing a combined giveaway with our friends at Tepsic Mag. Tepsic sends custom disposable cameras to your favorite artists and they snap the shots themselves giving the most personal look into their lives. The cameras are then sent back to Tepsic and are printed on huge poster sized magazines. The latest issue features artists like ASAP Rocky, Danny Brown, Schoolboy Q, Theophilus London, Iggy Azalea, and more!

For this giveaway:

IISE Indigo Daypack, 1 TEPSIC Magazine
IISE Ash Black M2, 1 TEPSIC Magazine

HOW TO ENTER:

1. "Like" both IISE and TEPSIC pages on Facebook
2. "Like" the post
3. "Share" the post with your friends!

IISE ON FACEBOOK

TEPSIC ON FACEBOOK

HOW TO ENTER THROUGH TUMBLR:

1.)    Follow http://ii-se.tumblr.com/ and http://mdtepsic.tumblr.com/

2.)    "Like" the post

3.)    "Reblog" the post with your friends

The giveaway will end in a week and TWO random supporters will be chosen! Thanks a lot for the support and good luck to everyone!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

March 27, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
princeandprez

Preview shot from Coldsmoke's new collection featuring IISE bags, more to come soon!

Also free IISE giveaway will be posted soon stay up HB!
You guys are the only brand on HB right now that nobody can fuck with, you consistently make some of the coolest products out there. And I hope I win a bag :]

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

March 27, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
hkeys

Ha funny that's what they are actually called. But, if I were you I would just try to find the leather label and create your own shape/cut out in it versus doing that. I'm sure you already have a good plan though. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

March 27, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
shmite67

Hey guys me and a buddy are starting a line called Old Skool Reasons here are some of our shirts Id love to hear some feed back https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=493991887327548&set=a.493991857327551.1073741825.313207995405939&type=1&theater I know its lame we just have a facebook page we are in the middle of getting our website set up just wanted to get some feedback and I cant figure out how to get these god damn pictures to show up on here 

Please login first to reply.