Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 26, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
jbumbum

From some recent fun at our Release Party.

Beanie coming out this week.
Duffle bags shortly after.
Getting ready for SS2013 Drop

I hope your line is selling..... Cause this stuff isn't eye catching at all... GL to you!
March 26, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
galaxyforceusa

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/GalaxyForceUSA.bigcartel.com Support!! and Pre-Order!!!
no pictures, lame background i'm going to assume you can't even legally use, no lookbook.

C'mon man, if you don't even have at the very least a mockup of the product, don't start a store and link it around.
thanks for the comment, helpful.
March 26, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
galaxyforceusa

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/154829/page/GalaxyForceUSA.bigcartel.com Support!! and Pre-Order!!!
no pictures, lame background i'm going to assume you can't even legally use, no lookbook.

C'mon man, if you don't even have at the very least a mockup of the product, don't start a store and link it around.
It's amazing how someone can expect people to come out of pocket for clothes that don't even exist. Also that pre order shit is lowkey BS to me especially as far as up and coming brands are concerned it comes off like they're trying to get you to fund the product actually being created when you only see mock ups and templates and no actual real life products.
thanks for the comment, helpful.
March 26, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
Broken Bank Clo

From some recent fun at our Release Party.

Beanie coming out this week.
Duffle bags shortly after.
Getting ready for SS2013 Drop

I hope your line is selling..... Cause this stuff isn't eye catching at all... GL to you!
I'm still in the baby stages of my brand. And these are just a few of my designs. Many have not seen ink yet.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 26, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
ch3ckm4rk

There may be a separate thread for this but i think it'd be appropriate to post here since everyone's got product out…

what type of shirts are you using? i've fucked with gildan 2000's but it's fairly thin…

i'm looking for more heavyweight and higher quality shirts

any input would be mad awesome! thanks everyone
March 26, 2013 @ 07:47 AM
shillco

There may be a separate thread for this but i think it'd be appropriate to post here since everyone's got product out…

what type of shirts are you using? i've fucked with gildan 2000's but it's fairly thin…

i'm looking for more heavyweight and higher quality shirts

any input would be mad awesome! thanks everyone
If you want a shortcut, Alstyle. But you should get out there and touch some cotton if you're serious.

www.shillingfordco.com

March 26, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
gvto-

At least put the second period in after U.S. so I can tell if you're being serious or not.
March 26, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
princeandprez

At least put the second period in after U.S. so I can tell if you're being serious or not.
Look at their site, shit's some serious Washington D.C. kitelife co. 

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

March 26, 2013 @ 08:56 AM
amigo

WIN A PARAFINA T-SHIRT OF YOUR CHOICE :http://apps.facebook.com/easypromos/promotions/78865
March 26, 2013 @ 11:56 AM
HWYS - Joey

Finally placed my first order yesterday. Found a great company(the do prinitng for major brands) and all went smooth. Now working on the site and making connects with some local artists. We already have a few members of the NBA  Cavaliers' Scream Team down to rep and we hope to line up some new people in the next few weeks. 

In all honesty I have learned a lot through this site and I wanna say thanks to the regulars who are always providing good insight. 

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 26, 2013 @ 12:05 PM
Metsys

Finally placed my first order yesterday. Found a great company(the do prinitng for major brands) and all went smooth. Now working on the site and making connects with some local artists. We already have a few members of the NBA  Cavaliers' Scream Team down to rep and we hope to line up some new people in the next few weeks. 

In all honesty I have learned a lot through this site and I wanna say thanks to the regulars who are always providing good insight. 

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

March 26, 2013 @ 12:07 PM
jackset

LIMITED STOCK !! 

http://setstore.co/

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

March 26, 2013 @ 01:31 PM
stillwild

@Gvto:

A stylized abbreviation? Happens a lot in my hometown, which should be "D.C." (District of Columbia) but is usually "DC", for style and ease. 

Something similar would be: F V M E. That's happened a lot in clothing, from the similar Latin letter.

@Princeandprez:

Thanks!

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 26, 2013 @ 02:35 PM
kcufthepopulation

Check Out My Company, I am only 18 and run it Solo. Please give me feedback, or anything that would help me. Thank You. http://www.kcufthepopulation.com/

http://www.kcufthepopulation.com

March 26, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
JStorm803

-_- that "F*ck everybody" attitude is.....................................everywhere.

We get it you're rebellious..

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 26, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
Iarumas

"Stay [insert brand name or word affiliated with brand here]"

SO ORIGINAL cool
March 26, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
swefn

swefn

March 26, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
scottmcl

Is anyone else sick of reading ridiculous brand mission statements in the 'about' sections of these startup tshirt lines?
I understand that most people believe that a mission statement is necessary for creating a brand identity, and that some insight should be given into what the brand represents and where it comes from, but most of these descriptions are meaningless and over-the-top ramblings about changing the world. For example:

"Art and Design built on eclectic fusion, 

First Twelve is a collaboration with the universe,

striving to re-define what is there, and unveil what isn't"

What the fuck does that even mean? A collaboration with the fucking universe?
Similarly, can brands stop please stop referring to themselves as 'movements'.
Not sure if anyone else cares, this is just a detail that has deterred me from many otherwise well-conceived brands which I would have supported.
March 26, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
yfdclothing1

YFD CAMO TEE www.yfdclothing.com

http://www.yfdclothing.com Limited Streetwear Clothing! WE DONT RESTOCK!! Rare Clothing to keep the streets from being over saturated.

March 26, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
HWYS - Joey

Is anyone else sick of reading ridiculous brand mission statements in the 'about' sections of these startup tshirt lines?
I understand that most people believe that a mission statement is necessary for creating a brand identity, and that some insight should be given into what the brand represents and where it comes from, but most of these descriptions are meaningless and over-the-top ramblings about changing the world. For example:

Not sure if anyone else cares, this is just a detail that has deterred me from many otherwise well-conceived brands which I would have supported.
Apparently every new brand is going to change the world... So much bullshit man. Is a fucking shirt. That's it. Stop making it seem like a shirt is gonna make people think or change their values, they fucking won't.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 26, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
plastisol

Apparently every new brand is going to change the world... So much bullshit man. Is a fucking shirt. That's it. Stop making it seem like a shirt is gonna make people think or change their values, they fucking won't.
Haha word, some of those "about us" sections make me cringe. 
March 26, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
Jake Ocean

Not true. There are brands out there that actually do make differences. There's a difference between an about section that was poorly written by someone that doesn't really know what they are doing, and a company that actually has good motives and believes in what they stand for. For an example, the brand Sevenly - http://new.sevenly.org/ - they donate money from each sale to charities. In this sense, the brand Sevenly would be considered a movement more than just a t-shirt company.

http://www.distantlight.co

March 26, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
Jake Ocean

Take Dead Era's about section for instance. http://deadera.com/our-story/
It communicates their mission, motives, and ideas all in a humorous and creative story, and even admit they are "not going to change the world, but to restore the culture that technology has been steadily usurping. The medium of this
restoration: ass-kicking apparel sure to reanimate
even the deadest souls. And, an infectious blog
beckoned to bring clarity to all of the pixilation." You can see this section adds a lot of character to their brand and website.

If you make up some bullshit with some buzzwords, yeah it looks stupid, but the about section is the best way to communicate what your brand is about, which is crucial to every brand identity.

http://www.distantlight.co

March 26, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
minsct

Legit question - what are these called?

I cannot find the name for the life of me.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 26, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
Killa D'or

www.killador.com

March 26, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
stillwild

You might have a new addition to the dictionary, there haha.

March 26, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
stillwild

Totally agree with this. I actually made the decision to not have an 'about' page, on our website. Why? 

That means I'm going to tell you what we do -- ....because you couldn't figure it out alone? That's a red flag to me.

Bennygold.com's about page is a good example of something different. It's like BG's Table of Contents, so you know what you're gettin' from the rest of the book. 

http://www.bennygold.com/about.html -- Funny, the URL is 'about' but the button is 'story'. That says it all, no?

March 26, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
southfame

Pig Snout

http://southfame.com/

March 27, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
minsct

^ Appreciate it my dude.

Second part of my question. Does anyone know where you can buy these pig snouts? Someone has to make them!

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 27, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
kidkorea

Preview shot from Coldsmoke's new collection featuring IISE bags, more to come soon!

Also free IISE giveaway will be posted soon stay up HB!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

Please login first to reply.