Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 18, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
sohlarity

I live in Wisconsin and was considering starting a brand called snwfll (Snowfall), but I wasn't planning on making snowboarding/skiing clothing, but like tees, sweatshirts, and hats. Should I look to change the name? Or is it fine?
March 18, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
sohlarity

http://www.womynla.com/

What do you all think?
That hat is awesome. Too bad its just a female brand, or I'd order it.
March 18, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
chads

I live in Wisconsin and was considering starting a brand called snwfll (Snowfall), but I wasn't planning on making snowboarding/skiing clothing, but like tees, sweatshirts, and hats. Should I look to change the name? Or is it fine?
If your target market is those who participate in winter extreme sports then the name is fine. But keep the vowels, the trend with taking out the vowels is so played out and most of the time its really confusing.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 18, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
goodjoie

GoodLife *8*8* tee 
March 18, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
HWYS - Joey

If you are really asking wether the name you have chosen for your brand is/isn't good enough, I think you need to go back to the drawing board.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 18, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
notoriginal

To be honest as long as you put out quality stuff the name doesn't matter IMO. But the name can't be that corny. I know a lot of brands that have a ugly name but they put out some top notch gear.
March 18, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
notoriginal

GoodLife *8*8* tee 
Your website is not very appealing, you need to fix it up more. Good website is a strong presentation. Good life? Kanye?
March 18, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
notoriginal

Going to put our new look book up soon
That chick is hot... The line is looking clean can't wait for the lookbook..
March 19, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
goodjoie

GoodLife *8*8* tee 
Your website is not very appealing, you need to fix it up more. Good website is a strong presentation. Good life? Kanye?
yeah its getting worked on right now < and kanye na , GoodJoie the brand if you read the bio on the page you will see why. GoodJoie=GoodLife 
March 19, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
kendallar

I'd wear a lot of your brands.. Some of y'all got some good ideas going.
March 19, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
foreground

This Friday is a big day! Our new collection is dropping 3/22 @ 12:00AM PST! To start off the week, here is a sneak peek of the Astrobiker Tee from our new releases. Spread the love.

Foreground Est.2011
www.foregroundclothing.com
:::Stay true to your principles:::

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

March 19, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
mrwonderful

A little look for our first SS13 release . The Northern Touch | Made in Canada
Do you guys have a website up yet?
Thanks for the love, http://www.ninevancouver.com/

http://www.ninevancouver.com

March 19, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
Kanedai

So we're about to launch a new brand. There are going to be 6 - 8 shirts (depending on how we split the drop), 4 pairs of shorts, 3 chino colourways and possible some camp caps depending on whether we can find the right fabrics in time.
Arranging the photoshoot in a few weeks so only have a couple of product shots so far.

Let me know what you think about the look and feel of the brand.
Thanks a lot.

www.themines.co.uk
www.facebook.com/theminesuk
March 19, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
notoriginal

So we're about to launch a new brand. There are going to be 6 - 8 shirts (depending on how we split the drop), 4 pairs of shorts, 3 chino colourways and possible some camp caps depending on whether we can find the right fabrics in time.
Arranging the photoshoot in a few weeks so only have a couple of product shots so far.

Thanks a lot.

www.themines.co.uk
Website is not working.
March 19, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
fridayusa

cool smilesuprisedrazzrazz

www.fridayusa.com

March 19, 2013 @ 09:38 AM
Kanedai

Thanks a lot.

www.themines.co.uk
Website is not working.
Looks alright to me. The links are inactive at the moment. It's just a layout.
March 19, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
werewxlf

Upcoming shirt - 

www.wxlfclothing.com

Free shipping on current products!

use the code: GRIFFINS
March 19, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
amigo

PARAFINA http://www.parafinaco.com/ 
Hello all! I have been reading Hypebeast for the last 3 years to learn and try to come up with something good. I have finally launched my website and brand just 1 hour ago and wanted to post it here in case you are curious. I´d love some feedback. I really tried my best to do something a bit different and interesting. All Eco, waterbased inks, printed on AA. Made in usa. This brand is all about fun, an story behind each design and love for the outdors. We have a strong conection with surf, snowboarding, and skate. Hope you like it! STAY RAD.

[/img]
March 19, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
luxmvmnt

Hello all! I have been reading Hypebeast for the last 3 years to learn and try to come up with something good. I have finally launched my website and brand just 1 hour ago and wanted to post it here in case you are curious. I´d love some feedback. I really tried my best to do something a bit different and interesting. All Eco, waterbased inks, printed on AA. Made in usa. This brand is all about fun, an story behind each design and love for the outdors. We have a strong conection with surf, snowboarding, and skate. Hope you like it! STAY RAD.

[/img]
Not my style, but it shows that you've researched and put lots of though around your brand. Everything makes sense so together effortlessly. Great work *claps

Instagram: @Fiercefantasy Ask me about #Luxmvmnt http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/56WVGMN

March 19, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
logojones

[/img]
Well if your going to do something different using an Anchor for your logo is not a good start. Maybe go with more of a retro style badge with an anchor on it to give it a personality. Regardless though I like your direction, it seems as if you have a style and your sticking with it! I really enjoy the lion shirt, whats the background on that, was it an illustration you did? Also really like the Stay Rad headline (possible motto for youconfused
Good luck with your adventure dude it seems as if your on the right track!

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

March 19, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
fictionfield

I'm not sure how I missed posting in this discussion when I posted in my brand discussion earlier, but I'm looking for some feedback on my brand Fictionfield. In my opinion, it is still in its infancy. I've had a couple releases now and I'm working on a third. Slowly, but surely. I'm trying to put a major emphasis on design. I hope to release a lookbook in the future and do a couple of collaborations with other brands and designers I respect. I would love to hear your thoughts on what I'm doing right or wrong. Any feedback is appreciated.

I'm on all the major social networks if you want to see what I'm doing on there, username: fictionfield. I think one of the hardest things I have found since starting Fictionfield is getting the word out. Especially if you're like me and work full-time plus full-time student, not living in a city. If anyone has any questions about Fictionfield, I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Fictionfield
March 19, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
newcitizen

New Citizen reaches out to the taste makers, riot starters, tank top lovers and cigarette puffers. Our brand represents the brave heart and young entrepreneurs sacrificing it all to "make it." When living life on the go, time waits for no one and your image is all you've got. New Citizen only offers durable and high quality goods made for comfortability when grinding and chasing your dreams down. Join us as we connect the world through the hype of fashion and introduce the world to a new era.

www.newcitizenus.com

Travel Good. Live Most.

March 20, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
HWYS - Joey

Parafina and FictionField -- both doing great designs and clean sites. Keep the good work!!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 20, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
hypebeast1

March 20, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
foreground

Our new collection available Friday 3/22 @ 12:00AM PST.

Visit us at www.foregroundclothing.com

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

March 20, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
Ian x illany

New Citizen reaches out to the taste makers, riot starters, tank top lovers and cigarette puffers. Our brand represents the brave heart and young entrepreneurs sacrificing it all to "make it." When living life on the go, time waits for no one and your image is all you've got. New Citizen only offers durable and high quality goods made for comfortability when grinding and chasing your dreams down. Join us as we connect the world through the hype of fashion and introduce the world to a new era.

www.newcitizenus.com
immediately thought this:

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

March 20, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
Hellah Fresh

New collection dropping in 3 days.

Visit us at www.foregroundclothing.com
Nice visuals! Keep it UP!
March 20, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
offthemapsf.com

offthemapsf.com

March 20, 2013 @ 05:21 AM