March 17, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
Heir&Reign

My brand's name is "Heir & Reign", which hasn't yet launched due to my difficulty in finding a screen printer who is willing to do some samples first before I place full orders.  Maybe this will work out to my benefit, as I can receive some comments and criticisms before I take them off to print.  I can take the criticism by the way. I'm an architecture student so I definitely embrace critiques.

"Cross and Crown"

"No King Lives Forever"

"Work"
March 17, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
HWYS - Joey

Heir and Reign -- I gotta be honest, if you look at the top brands and every other one trying to duplicate them, you will see a big resemblance to the stuff you are designing... 

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 17, 2013 @ 01:55 AM

Few things from the upcoming FUN TIME S/S 2013 Collection. Check the rest here:
http://www.facebook.com/funfunfuntime

do you ship to us?
March 17, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
Heir&Reign

Heir and Reign -- I gotta be honest, if you look at the top brands and every other one trying to duplicate them, you will see a big resemblance to the stuff you are designing... 
That's definitely a fear I have had, that my work would appear to be a carbon copy of the more established brands that work with "kingship" and "royalty" themes such as Acropolis, especially with my brand name evoking that image.  Moving forward I will probably look to celebrating a "working class" aesthetic to better fit along with my brand objective and differentiate my brand a bit in regards to aesthetics.

Thanks for your critique.
March 17, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

My brand's name is "Heir & Reign", which hasn't yet launched due to my difficulty in finding a screen printer who is willing to do some samples first before I place full orders.  Maybe this will work out to my benefit, as I can receive some comments and criticisms before I take them off to print.  I can take the criticism by the way. I'm an architecture student so I definitely embrace critiques.

"Cross and Crown"

"No King Lives Forever"

"Work"
everything but the actual shirts are on point

hot water

March 17, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
thecurbclothingco

Hello everyone I need advice on starting a clothing brand. I'ma graphic designer and I have a lot of creative designs and ideas for my brand but I'm clueless when it comes to buying shirts in bulk and printing. Any advice would help, thanks for reading.
March 17, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
southfame

Hello everyone I need advice on starting a clothing brand. I'ma graphic designer and I have a lot of creative designs and ideas for my brand but I'm clueless when it comes to buying shirts in bulk and printing. Any advice would help, thanks for reading.
trying reading this book you'll learn most of the things you need to know  http://linkmixes.com/ogkb91udo009

http://southfame.com/

March 17, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Read the book Thread's Not Dead, it covers some basics. Few years old(written back when BAPE and Affliction at the top of the game), but it's still got info worth knowing.

edit: dude above me suggested the same thing, and gave a download...I take my L

hot water

March 17, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
thecurbclothingco

Thanks a lot for the advice I'll be sure to check that out, I really appreciate it thank you guys
March 17, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
FUCKTHEPOPULATION

[KCUFTHEPOPULATION] Spring 13 Delivery 1 Feedback 

http://www.kcufthepopulation.com/

http://www.kcufthepopulation.com

March 17, 2013 @ 12:11 PM
luxmvmnt

"Cross and Crown"

"No King Lives Forever"

"Work"
The execution is great. Judging from your presentation, I feel as though you can push the envelope more with your last two designs. The first design is unique, but the last two gives off a 'campus bookstore/ school pride' shirt design to me. Well, at least the last one.

Instagram: @Fiercefantasy Ask me about #Luxmvmnt http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/56WVGMN

March 17, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
NPD10

Most products sold out. New t-shirt in stock and limited restock coming for other items. Keep watch for summer clothing coming soon.
http://youthbynoah.bigcartel.com/
March 17, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
deewhit

how was everybody's experience with the electronic trademarking system? Assuming everyone posting in this has trademarked their brand. I just got to that point in developing my brand and i'm curious, is it a pain in the ass along with paying the $275?

luxury-supply.com

March 17, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
basspro

fuckin putos 
March 17, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
stillwild

how was everybody's experience with the electronic trademarking system? Assuming everyone posting in this has trademarked their brand. I just got to that point in developing my brand and i'm curious, is it a pain in the ass along with paying the $275?
Hi. 

I'll let you know my thoughts. Having used Legal Zoom (they're awesome, really!), it's not just that cheap, because if you're really at the point of trademarking (for security and business long-term business value) -- You should do a trademark search too. It will end up being more then. Add in USPTO filing fees as well.

The bonus, you'll not get refund for a trademarking a brand with similar name or logo, to one that is already trademarked, so it's a definite plus, to know for sure.

My suggestion? Give Legalzoom a call. All their operators are SUPER knowledgeable.

Cheers and best of luck!

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 17, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
wcfrontrvnners

@kcufthepopulation , I'd really rock one of yall beanies.

To my California brands have any of you went through the whole Trademark process yet?

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

March 17, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
goodjoie

http://goodjoie.com/

just started my brand 8 months ago let me know how you guys feels about it ?
March 17, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
Da Realness

I like a lot of these brands/ideas.  Keep em comin.  I might have to contact some of yall about this shit.  It's been a while but I need to get back on my shit...

We are all on the same planet, but we are living in different worlds. You tell me your reality...

March 17, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
goodjoie

March 17, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
goodjoie

can some one explain to me how do you post a image on here 
March 17, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
The Black Panther

on the bottom, right above the reply box. you see where it says 'image'?
hit that and just copy and past the url/link in enter it in.. it should work.
March 18, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

You tried to link an image that was on your computer, not the internet. You need to upload the image to somewhere like http://imgur.com/ and use that link instead.

As for your site, it looks like you took a website template and just ran with it. Nothing bad about this, except nothing's really consistent with the site. The next button on your image scroller thing at the top of your site is green, when it probably should be red, the grey text on black background makes it incredibly hard to read, and so on.

The lookbook shoot video looked like it was made by somebody with under a year of experience with iMovie, using stock effects. Nothing bad with stock effects, just use them properly. You didn't.

hot water

March 18, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
goodjoie

You tried to link an image that was on your computer, not the internet. You need to upload the image to somewhere like http://imgur.com/ and use that link instead.

As for your site, it looks like you took a website template and just ran with it. Nothing bad about this, except nothing's really consistent with the site. The next button on your image scroller thing at the top of your site is green, when it probably should be red, the grey text on black background makes it incredibly hard to read, and so on.

The lookbook shoot video looked like it was made by somebody with under a year of experience with iMovie, using stock effects. Nothing bad with stock effects, just use them properly. You didn't.
thanks for the info on the image 

and i get what you mean about the green next , just made the website so still working on it but understander is hard to read ima have to change the site to white background better and as for the vid ima have to take that down cause i see what you're talking about. on the consistent part what do you mean ?
March 18, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

and i get what you mean about the green next , just made the website so still working on it but understander is hard to read ima have to change the site to white background better and as for the vid ima have to take that down cause i see what you're talking about. on the consistent part what do you mean ?
The site doesn't look like one thing, more like it was just thrown together with a bunch of different parts.

hot water

March 18, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
DannyHH

Going to put our new look book up soon
March 18, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
dgrizlee

What is better THIN t-shirts or THICK and same with a hoodie?
March 18, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
HWYS - Joey

All different preferences. I like a 60/40 cotton/polyester mix. But that's just me.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 18, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
Broken Bank Clo

cotton/poly mixes play a small factor in weight when it comes to sweater/hoodies shirts look at the oz weight. Not the shirt material mix Fashion fits are usually lighter then urban fit which are usually 6 oz

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 18, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
goodjoie

The site doesn't look like one thing, more like it was just thrown together with a bunch of different parts.
fosho i feel yaaa ...
March 18, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
goodjoie

*8*8* www.goodjoie.com

Please login first to reply.