Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 15, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
Broken Bank Clo

not to be the bringer of bad news, maybe you didn't know but every single one of those designs has been done before.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 15, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
notoriginal

I made this and posted a sample, had gone up for full print yet

I think it was 2 or 3 weeks later a buddy saw this at the local mall from a local brand.

I said fck it, switch it up and put one money bag

Looks like kite life...
March 15, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
newcitizen

Follow us on Instagram @newcitizen for a chance to win out "Funeral" Shirt.

Travel Good. Live Most.

March 15, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
notoriginal

Omg.. There's all kinds of shit going on here..
March 15, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
Broken Bank Clo

I made this and posted a sample, had gone up for full print yet

I think it was 2 or 3 weeks later a buddy saw this at the local mall from a local brand.

I said fck it, switch it up and put one money bag

Looks like kite life...

lol not even close

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 16, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
cityofsavages

Omg.. There's all kinds of shit going on here..
I'd remove the birds if I were you. It looks like they're humming birds and it's a "funeral" tee the two don't correlate.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

March 16, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
zalvibar

Brady Bunte New Member

Howday all!!!!! im new here..

Regards: Brady Bunte Arrest
March 16, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
huynh

My business partner and I have been working on our idea for many months now. We've
been working in the raw denim industry for about 2 years now as a denim
jeans retailer (Mostly Japanese and American brands) so we've had the
opportunity to work with some of the highest quality denim in the
market.

However, with every pair that we sell, there are things we personally think we can improve.
Our
idea is to create a new technical garment brand. We get much
inspiration from other technical garment brands like ISAORA, Stone Island, Acronym, Outlier, Arc'teryx Veilance, Nigel Cabourn and some high fashion designers like Boris Bidjan Saberi, Carol Christian Poell,
Damir Doma, etc.

Why technical garments?
1) We're from Vancouver - land of rain
2) We believe that the clothing you buy should make your standard of living better in SOME way. The garments you buy should contribute somehow, and having this "third dimension" would create so much more value to the piece in addition to it looking good.

With
our expertise lying in denim jeans, we've been researching technologies
to make the denim fabric water-resistant while still being able to
fade. We're aware of the Levi's Commuter but to be honest, it's not that
great. We got samples from the factory in South America that makes the
fabric for them and we didn't like them.

We're going to start with 3 fits: straight, tapered and curved-seam.
Hopefully if our company can grow, we can expand to other things like shirting, outerwear, luggage and accessories.

We've spoken with many, many, many denim mills and we think we've found the fabric we like:

We have a name and our website domain had just been purchased but I don't want to release it until it's ready :p
Not much to show yet, but I would love to hear some of the HB community's feedback.
March 16, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
foreground

Event photos of our team at Urban Street Jam 2013 are up!
You may find a few sneak peek of our upcoming releases.
We greatly appreciate everyone who came out to support us.

Our new pin collection

Our own handmade survival bracelets, made by paracords that can withstand 500lbs of force.

The new Fairlady Crew from our new collection.

Freestyle battle in action

Foreground Est.2011
www.foregroundclothing.com

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

March 16, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
minsct

My business partner and I have been working on our idea for many months now. We've

market.

However, with every pair that we sell, there are things we personally think we can improve.
Our

inspiration from other technical garment brands like ISAORA, Stone Island, Acronym, Outlier, Arc'teryx Veilance, Nigel Cabourn and some high fashion designers like Boris Bidjan Saberi, Carol Christian Poell,

Damir Doma, etc.

Why technical garments?
2) We believe that the clothing you buy should make your standard of living better in SOME way. The garments you buy should contribute somehow, and having this "third dimension" would create so much more value to the piece in addition to it looking good.

With

Hopefully if our company can grow, we can expand to other things like shirting, outerwear, luggage and accessories.

We've spoken with many, many, many denim mills and we think we've found the fabric we like:

We have a name and our website domain had just been purchased but I don't want to release it until it's ready :p
Not much to show yet, but I would love to hear some of the HB community's feedback.
I like the idea. I am from Vancouver aswell and understand the coastal climate.

We are wanting to increase the technicality of our garments to make them more seasonally functional. I think the hardest thing to do would be to maximize simple technicality while still maintaining a fair price point.

Good luck with your brand

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 16, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
stillwild

FREE SHIPPING FROM NOW UNTIL TOMORROW. 

Use the code: FREEFORNATURE

www.stillwild.co

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 16, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

market.

Our

Damir Doma, etc.

Why technical garments?

With

Not a big raw denim person(the whole 'making your own entirely unique pair' thing is cool, but the level of work you have to put in to not fuck up a pair is enormous in my opinion), but I'm excited to see what you have to offer. 

hot water

March 16, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
tuesdaygirlfriend

Shot the lookbook at random today just because my homie bought the tees and we had nothing else to do.
Let me know what you think.

Now availble at Davy Jays
Reminds me of old 70's magazine ads.
Coolio.
thanks man.

glad you caught that. i was kind of going for a zine type look.
not necessarily from the 70s though
March 16, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
huynh

I like the idea. I am from Vancouver aswell and understand the coastal climate.

We are wanting to increase the technicality of our garments to make them more seasonally functional. I think the hardest thing to do would be to maximize simple technicality while still maintaining a fair price point.

Good luck with your brand
Thanks man.
Yes, that's another thing we are definitely keeping in mind. The price point.
Many technical brands have ridiculously high prices - like Arc'teryx Veilance, jackets for like $1200

It's tough because the technology is expensive and often has to be outsourced. Shipping costs add up, minimums add up, etc.

We're gonna try our best to keep the price as fair as possible. Thanks for your feedback.
I've seen your brand before and you're fairly active on this thread! Good work yourself!
March 16, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
huynh

Not a big raw denim person(the whole 'making your own entirely unique pair' thing is cool, but the level of work you have to put in to not fuck up a pair is enormous in my opinion), but I'm excited to see what you have to offer. 
Thanks. Yeah, we've realized that not everyone is into raw denim.

With a water-resistant fabric, you wouldn't really have to put in much work to not fuck them up! So you'd still get the fading properties while not having to worry about spilling food or coffee onto them resulting in a pre-optimal wash.
March 16, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
danieleussi

March 16, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
notoriginal

ArmyOfnoN
Bio: ArmyOfnoN a Independent clothing brand that focuses on yourself, you are greater then any group/organization/government/religion. God should be a feeling not a status, no segregation, no color lines. Stay loyal to those who are trust worthy and always stay on notice.

Hello ArmyOfnoN,
All fashionable T-shirts are looking very beautiful. thank you sharing such nice information.
Kite life gone gothic... Ohhhh lawwd!
March 16, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
danieleussi

http://www.eussi.us/ 

This is my clothing company called "the common issue" aka "eussi". I created this concept a while back and decided to make it into a clothing company with idea of showing all aspects of life. Basically, how I view and live life. I kind of want this "fuckit" attitude behind my brand. Just really expressing yourself and doing what you want to do. And yeah...

Comment / leave feedback
it would be much appreciated! thank you! 

here are some pics of my line that just launched on friday 3/15. pt.2 will be released around April. 
March 16, 2013 @ 08:46 AM
notoriginal

This is my clothing company called "the common issue" aka "eussi". I created this concept a while back and decided to make it into a clothing company with idea of showing all aspects of life. Basically, how I view and live life. I kind of want this "fuckit" attitude behind my brand. Just really expressing yourself and doing what you want to do. And yeah...

Comment / leave feedback

here are some pics of my line that just launched on friday 3/15. pt.2 will be released around April. 
let me know what you think
I like the concept of your brand but just be more creative. Your shirts are way too plain.
March 16, 2013 @ 11:58 AM
plastisol

Comment / leave feedback

I like the juck u print on the back, the front sucks. Not a fan of 1 word with periods. 
March 16, 2013 @ 02:07 PM
minifunk

Starting from the bottom with just 1 design of t-shirt... Gotta start somewhere! Would like some feedback on the design.

https://marketplace.asos.com/listing/t-shirts/white-breakout-t-shirt/762021

Thanks
March 16, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
Adrian Fun

Few things from the upcoming FUN TIME S/S 2013 Collection. Check the rest here:
http://www.facebook.com/funfunfuntime

FUN TIME www.haveafuntime.org www.facebook.com/funfunfuntime

March 16, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
Adrian Fun

5 Panel with custom pattern (also used in the Bomber) and faux croc:

FUN TIME www.haveafuntime.org www.facebook.com/funfunfuntime

March 16, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
Metsys©

gooood stuff, i really like that jacket

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

March 16, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
danieleussi

Comment / leave feedback

I like the concept of your brand but just be more creative. Your shirts are way too plain.
Yeah, with this line I didn't want to get to complex with the designs.. just a plain and simple look. Especially, with this shirt. It was more of getting the "dont worry about it" sent across. basically the concept of this shirt is what started my brand.

thank you dude
March 16, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
ctkim

looks dope. your pictures and website are on point too. 

http://crispincooler.tumblr.com

March 16, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
jaemznugyen

Comment / leave feedback

I like your concept, but I absolutely hate that font.
March 16, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
notoriginal

Lol alright, the jacket and hat is on point but the other stuff is wack. Looks like shit that belongs at forver21 or something to that criteria. Idk that's just my opinion.
March 16, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
JStorm803

Is there anybody that isn't from California starting their own streetwear brand...?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 17, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Is there anybody that isn't from California starting their own streetwear brand...?
yes

hot water

Please login first to reply.