Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 11, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
al dente co.

All hype baby, all hype... This goth trend will die soon..
And then it's on to the next one and continue to make $$$$$$$$ 
yo E im coming to the mia in a couple months you gotta pass some of that knowledge 
my dude... you know it. 

al dente company // aldenteco.com

March 11, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

I'm going to wait for Q's response to all of this(if there is one) before I step in this whole thing. This can be a learning experience if we all treat it as such.
His three possible responses:
1. "Sorry guys I was kidding"
2. "I smoked the smelliest Moroccan street hash and didn't even remember posting that"
3. "Fuck fashion and clothing, I'm out!"

Either way. Nothing said matters.
Eh, Q's taking too long.

I could type out a huge thesis on the subject, but I've actually covered this whole subject of 'fashion being masks' a few days back on Reddit, so just read it here: http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/19vagz/remaining_badass_in_business_casual/c8rs0hr?context=3

Basically, it was just me adding onto Banksy's statement, "Why act like a revolutionary when you can just dress like one?"

hot water

March 11, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

hot water

March 11, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
minsct

Ok. Yes we all know that fashion and clothing is a way to project personal image and individuality, but that is a given. Lets not get too deep into subjective opinions about 'masks of reality' or whatever. Its honestly all just opinion based shit. Leave that deep gander for your next mushroom trip.

If one things for certain it is that clothing will be around as long as humans are around. Clothing is a part of our survival. There is a reason we no longer have hair all over our bodies. We adapted to need clothing so that our biological processes could be focused elsewhere (the brain). With the adaptation of clothing came individual fashion. It's here to stay whether you like it or not.

That being said, if you don't want to be involved in the fashion industry then get the fuck out. There is already enough of us.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 11, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
MCA

Image on the first crewneck, C&C please. Give me some suggestions
It looks like you devoted about five minutes of your life and used paint. Try again.
Any suggestions on what I should remove/look better? What do you hate the most about it?
March 11, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Ok. Yes we all know that fashion and clothing is a way to project personal image and individuality, but that is a given. Lets not get too deep into subjective opinions about 'masks of reality' or whatever. Its honestly all just opinion based shit. Leave that deep garbage for your next mushroom trip.

If one things for certain it is that clothing will be around as long as humans are around. Clothing is a part of our survival. There is a reason we no longer have hair all over our bodies. We adapted to need clothing so that our biological processes could be focused elsewhere (the brain). With the adaptation of clothing came individual fashion. It's here to stay whether you like it or not.

That being said, if you don't want to be involved in the fashion industry then get the fuck out. There is already enough of us.
Oh, I understand. I can just see where he's coming from with all of this. When you really start to look at it, some people just say, "fuck it" and leave the field entirely. I don't really blame them, to be honest.

In my opinion, fashion at it's heart is self-expression. It's just a way of showing the world "hey, this is who I am!". People tend to lie when they tell the world who they are, though, which is where the whole masks argument comes into play. People need to stop lying about who they are, and instead show who they truly are. 

I hope I've made some sense with all of this, as I'm terrible at putting thoughts into words.

hot water

March 11, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
itsshawnc

It looks like you devoted about five minutes of your life and used paint. Try again.
Any suggestions on what I should remove/look better? What do you hate the most about it?
Creating something more original than a stock image online. Reminds me somethign BBC would do especially with the space thing thats why i try to avoid it. Maybe make the computer and text blend more it may help.
March 11, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
itsshawnc

here's the first product from KNGS , feedback ? 

Thanks,
Does this stand for Kings?
March 11, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
itsshawnc

Feedback
March 11, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
Jake Ocean

Ok. Yes we all know that fashion and clothing is a way to project personal image and individuality, but that is a given. Lets not get too deep into subjective opinions about 'masks of reality' or whatever. Its honestly all just opinion based shit. Leave that deep garbage for your next mushroom trip.

Oh, I understand. I can just see where he's coming from with all of this. When you really start to look at it, some people just say, "fuck it" and leave the field entirely. I don't really blame them, to be honest.

In my opinion, fashion at it's heart is self-expression. It's just a way of showing the world "hey, this is who I am!". People tend to lie when they tell the world who they are, though, which is where the whole masks argument comes into play. People need to stop lying about who they are, and instead show who they truly are. 

I hope I've made some sense with all of this, as I'm terrible at putting thoughts into words.
honestly, who the fuck cares? i couldn't give a single fuck if a random guy walked by me wearing a black flag shirt but didn't know what it stood for. if he likes the design, he can wear it. there are far other things you should worry about people doing than "lying about their self expression". 

http://www.distantlight.co

March 11, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
brightsupply

check out www.brightsupply.bigcartel.com ive done one season and i know i have way more room to improve...next season would look a lot more professional than this one did
March 11, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
itsshawnc

check out brightsupply.bigcartel.com ive done one season and i know i have way more room to improve...next season would look a lot more professional than this one did
gotta star somewhere bro, i really like the left chest. Is there an image on the back...Try getting more angles and different poses for the next lookbook 
March 11, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
notoriginal

Feedback
Reminds me off originalfake.
March 11, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
itsshawnc

@notorginal thats wussup , wasnt even thinking like that when i created it. Good Looks.
March 11, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
jaemznugyen

Feedback
Not sure what you're trying to do here, but it seems to me you just combined the logos of The Hundreds, Crooks and Castles, Booger Kids, and Original Fake and slapped the words "Free your Thoughts" on it.
March 11, 2013 @ 11:49 AM
KNGS

Thanks,
Does this stand for Kings

yeah it stands for kings need gold supply.
March 11, 2013 @ 12:20 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

honestly, who the fuck cares? i couldn't give a single fuck if a random guy walked by me wearing a black flag shirt but didn't know what it stood for. if he likes the design, he can wear it. there are far other things you should worry about people doing than "lying about their self expression". 
I think you're misinterpeting what I said. A person wearing something without knowing what it means is an entirely different argument, in my opinion.
I was talking more along the lines of people who would intentionally have 'looks' they'd go for. 

hot water

March 11, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
JStorm803

http://sticksbrand.bigcartel.com/

These guys followed me on Instagram..

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 11, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
itsshawnc

Feedback
Not sure what you're trying to do here, but it seems to me you just combined the logos of The Hundreds, Crooks and Castles, Booger Kids, and Original Fake and slapped the words "Free your Thoughts" on it.
mixing styles is always dope imo, thanks though appreciate it.  I dont see how u got THe Hundreds mixed in but i understand Crooks and Original fake 
March 11, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
cityofsavages

The whole boom box and laptop thing doesn't make sense, technology from two different eras.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

March 11, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
hkeys

http://sticksbrand.bigcartel.com/

These guys followed me on Instagram..
Eww.

http://thedividedminds.com/

March 11, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
cityofsavages

Thanks,
I'm not a fan of the whole abbreviation/acronym thing that a lot of brands have been doing with their names. It kind of comes off as a cop out for not being able to think of a good name for your brand. Also if I were you I'd stay away from the the whole snake skin thing you'll be one of the last ones to the "party" I'm pretty sure that trend is on it's last legs.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

March 11, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
KNGS

Thanks,
I'm not a fan of the whole abbreviation/acronym thing that a lot of brands have been doing with their names. It kind of comes off as a cop out for not being able to think of a good name for your brand. Also if I were you I'd stay away from the the whole snake skin thing you'll be one of the last ones to the "party" I'm pretty sure that trend is on it's last legs.
Yeh i get what you're saying, i came up with the name kinda fast, i'll sit back and take some time to think of a legit one
March 11, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
KNGS

I'm gonna start drawing some logos for "YoungPharaohs" , i got some good shit thought out for that name
March 11, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
qrct1

Feedback
mixing styles is always dope imo, thanks though appreciate it.  I dont see how u got THe Hundreds mixed in but i understand Crooks and Original fake 
the frickin chain ball looks like a bomb thats why

www.æterna.net/shop

March 11, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
itsshawnc

@qrct touche 
March 12, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
UNCOMMON VALUE

UNCOMMON VALUE \ 5 NEW RELEASES \ WOMENS CLOTHES NOW AVAILABLE\ SHOP ONLINE: WWW.ULETTERV.COM

Here's an example of good presentation if anyone was wondering.

late reply but thanks. anybody want to share their experiences on vendoring? 
March 12, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
brightsupply

check out brightsupply.bigcartel.com ive done one season and i know i have way more room to improve...next season would look a lot more professional than this one did
gotta star somewhere bro, i really like the left chest. Is there an image on the back...Try getting more angles and different poses for the next lookbook 
yes the same image is on the entire back and larger..thanks for the response  
March 12, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
Metsys

Aigh' i just finished the logo for "Young Kings" 
Might play around with the lines a bit to make them cleaner.

Feedback? 

systemnj.com | "Be a part of it"

March 12, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
Iarumas

Feedback? Not just anonymous thumbs, actually say something
Thanks
Okay you asked for it, it looks like shit and you should stop trying.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

Please login first to reply.