Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 11, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
itsshawnc

Feedback
Not sure what you're trying to do here, but it seems to me you just combined the logos of The Hundreds, Crooks and Castles, Booger Kids, and Original Fake and slapped the words "Free your Thoughts" on it.
mixing styles is always dope imo, thanks though appreciate it.  I dont see how u got THe Hundreds mixed in but i understand Crooks and Original fake 
March 11, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
cityofsavages

Image on the first crewneck, C&C please. Give me some suggestions
It looks like you devoted about five minutes of your life and used paint. Try again.
Any suggestions on what I should remove/look better? What do you hate the most about it?
The whole boom box and laptop thing doesn't make sense, technology from two different eras.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

March 11, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
hkeys

http://sticksbrand.bigcartel.com/

These guys followed me on Instagram..
Eww.

http://thedividedminds.com/

March 11, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
cityofsavages

here's the first product from KNGS , feedback ? 

Thanks,
I'm not a fan of the whole abbreviation/acronym thing that a lot of brands have been doing with their names. It kind of comes off as a cop out for not being able to think of a good name for your brand. Also if I were you I'd stay away from the the whole snake skin thing you'll be one of the last ones to the "party" I'm pretty sure that trend is on it's last legs.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

March 11, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
KNGS

here's the first product from KNGS , feedback ? 

Thanks,
I'm not a fan of the whole abbreviation/acronym thing that a lot of brands have been doing with their names. It kind of comes off as a cop out for not being able to think of a good name for your brand. Also if I were you I'd stay away from the the whole snake skin thing you'll be one of the last ones to the "party" I'm pretty sure that trend is on it's last legs.
Yeh i get what you're saying, i came up with the name kinda fast, i'll sit back and take some time to think of a legit one
March 11, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
KNGS

I'm gonna start drawing some logos for "YoungPharaohs" , i got some good shit thought out for that name
March 11, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
qrct1

Feedback
Not sure what you're trying to do here, but it seems to me you just combined the logos of The Hundreds, Crooks and Castles, Booger Kids, and Original Fake and slapped the words "Free your Thoughts" on it.
mixing styles is always dope imo, thanks though appreciate it.  I dont see how u got THe Hundreds mixed in but i understand Crooks and Original fake 
the frickin chain ball looks like a bomb thats why

www.æterna.net/shop

March 11, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
itsshawnc

@qrct touche 
March 12, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
UNCOMMON VALUE

UNCOMMON VALUE \ 5 NEW RELEASES \ WOMENS CLOTHES NOW AVAILABLE\ SHOP ONLINE: WWW.ULETTERV.COM

Here's an example of good presentation if anyone was wondering.

late reply but thanks. anybody want to share their experiences on vendoring? 
March 12, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
brightsupply

check out brightsupply.bigcartel.com ive done one season and i know i have way more room to improve...next season would look a lot more professional than this one did
gotta star somewhere bro, i really like the left chest. Is there an image on the back...Try getting more angles and different poses for the next lookbook 
yes the same image is on the entire back and larger..thanks for the response  
March 12, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
Metsys

Aigh' i just finished the logo for "Young Kings" 
Might play around with the lines a bit to make them cleaner.

Feedback? 

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

March 12, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
Iarumas

Feedback? Not just anonymous thumbs, actually say something
Thanks
Okay you asked for it, it looks like shit and you should stop trying.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
HWYS - Joey

^^^ what he said.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 12, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
Metsys

Feedback? Not just anonymous thumbs, actually say something
Thanks
Okay you asked for it, it looks like shit and you should stop trying.
Haha good one

March 12, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
Metsys

^^^ what he said.
Honestly? that logo looks like shit ?  please explain , cause it seems like half the people here just shoot everything down with no explanation, mad hate

March 12, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
NPD10

^^^ what he said.
Honestly? that logo looks like shit ?  please explain , cause it seems like half the people here just shoot everything down with no explanation, mad hate
I mean, it just seems kind of tacky. There are far worse streetwear logos out there but I still wouldnt pay for this. Keep playing around with stuff your progressing. 
March 12, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
Metsys

^^^ what he said.
I mean, it just seems kind of tacky. There are far worse streetwear logos out there but I still wouldnt pay for this. Keep playing around with stuff your progressing. 
the baby is tacky or the drawing itself ?

March 12, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
notoriginal

Feedback? 
It's too play plain and it doesn't catch my eye. There is no creativity what so ever.
March 12, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
DannyHH

^^^ what he said.
the baby is tacky or the drawing itself ?
the baby man, who wants to wear a baby on a shirt. and Young Kings just sounds tacky. Go look at how many brands start with young, and how many brands even have King in it. Dig deeper
March 12, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
HWYS - Joey

I wouldnt buy a shirt with that logo for a couple of reasons;
-- First thing that comes to mind is the baby with a diaper full of shit.
-- Second is the design is horrid. Seems like you chopp'd the kid on half.
-- Third, the idea of logo of a baby makes me feel kinda creepy. No lie.

Is that good enough?
You seem to think that this design will revolutionize the "streetwear" community and it's inhabtants lol. If so, go ahead and print 24 shirts of it and see how many you can sell. Better yet, see how many you can give away for free to people other than your friends, who will only wear them to not make you feel like an ass.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 12, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
Metsys

Is that good enough?
You seem to think that this design will revolutionize the "streetwear" community and it's inhabtants lol. If so, go ahead and print 24 shirts of it and see how many you can sell. Better yet, see how many you can give away for free to people other than your friends, who will only wear them to not make you feel like an ass.
aigh i get it shit, ill think harder about a new name and logo 

March 12, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
notoriginal

Is that good enough?
I'm pretty sure the posts before yours were clear enough. You didn't have to go on post all that shit and insult him. He just asked for feedback not insults by a dumb ass. smile
March 12, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
southfame

wondering ? seeing that ppl like( YOUNGKINGS ) an a few others  have no idea in what they are doing when it comes to logos an shit  can we sell logos,brand names an ideas, tee designs an so on like a brand templates  on this site ?

http://southfame.com/

March 12, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
Metsys

Is that good enough?
I'm pretty sure the posts before yours were clear enough. You didn't have to go on post all that shit and insult him. He just asked for feedback not insults by a dumb ass.
naaa its cool its his strong opinion i respect it

March 12, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
HWYS - Joey

^^^ I didn't know we were back in middle school...
Dude chill, if his feelings got hurt, he can defend himself.

I wasn't trying to insult him, I dont know him and honestly I wish him nothing but the best if he decides to continue trying to come up with new logos. Only issue is that it's all repetitive -- look 5, 6, 20 pages back and it's all the same. Some noob comes in with a horrible design asking for advice and when advice is given, he/she will flip out cause nobody likes it.

March 12, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
HWYS - Joey

Is that good enough?
I'm pretty sure the posts before yours were clear enough. You didn't have to go on post all that shit and insult him. He just asked for feedback not insults by a dumb ass.

I will highly, highly recommend you do this:

Come up with whatever/however many logos/names/ideas you can. Write them down and save 'em. Let them sit for a couple of weeks and then come back to them and see what you think. I myself am trying to do the same as a lot of people here, come up with a cool brand to start and hopefuly turn into something. Only difference is that I have done my due diligence and I have even thrown out over 6 different names/logos that I was sure were gonna be a hit.

You can't just jump onto the first idea and expect it to work. Not saying that it can't happen, but it's highly unlikely. Also if you look at the streetwear(I hate using that word cause I think of Zummies) market, you will see a jump into more refined trends and mature tastes. I'm pretty sure a kid on a diaper doesn't fit that.

Just look through the fahion forum and see what people are saying about other brands. It's a long process but totally rewarding at the end if you do it right.

March 12, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
NPD10

Jacket prototype

March 12, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
southfame

Jacket prototype

nice....how much it cost to make ?

http://southfame.com/

March 12, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
notoriginal

Is that good enough?

I will highly, highly recommend you do this:

Come up with whatever/however many logos/names/ideas you can. Write them down and save 'em. Let them sit for a couple of weeks and then come back to them and see what you think. I myself am trying to do the same as a lot of people here, come up with a cool brand to start and hopefuly turn into something. Only difference is that I have done my due diligence and I have even thrown out over 6 different names/logos that I was sure were gonna be a hit.

You can't just jump onto the first idea and expect it to work. Not saying that it can't happen, but it's highly unlikely. Also if you look at the streetwear(I hate using that word cause I think of Zummies) market, you will see a jump into more refined trends and mature tastes. I'm pretty sure a kid on a diaper doesn't fit that.

Just look through the fahion forum and see what people are saying about other brands. It's a long process but totally rewarding at the end if you do it right.
There you go.. Now that's some better advice.
March 12, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Feedback? 
munchkin moguls sounds like it'd work better

hot water

Please login first to reply.