Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 7, 2013 @ 08:10 AM
cityofsavages

This is cool as shit.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

March 7, 2013 @ 08:37 AM
shillco

Some basics on pricing. Someone mentioned $6 is the average price people pay for tees. This isn't necessarily true but it should be your goal to get as close to six as possible if you don't want to be an online only brand forever. Our near term goal is to get a finished tee down to $6.40.

Online >>> only 2 x Cost = Lowest price or 2 x $6.40 =  $12.80 per tee

Wholesale price is the same as your online price (or higher) but basically shouldn't be below $12.80 (in this example).

Online (with pricing power)/ consignment deal/ retail deal >>> 4 x Cost = lowest consignment and/ or retail price or
4 x $6.50 = $25.60 per tee

So lowest price is 2 x Cost but the closer to 4 x Cost is the goal.

www.shillingfordco.com

March 7, 2013 @ 08:51 AM
affltd

Working On Spring Line Due To Release March 16th!

Any feedback will be GREATLY Appreciated!

www.westsidesociety.com

Will Be Engraved with "Westside $ociety"

Look Book : westsidesocietylookbook.tumblr.com

Instagram : @WestsideSociety
Why is your logo a hand throwing up Eastside if your brand name is westside? confused
March 7, 2013 @ 09:08 AM
ROYHOUSE

streetwear/lifestyle brand called Royhouse check out our recently released collection at www.AllThingsRoyhouse.com

Royhouse

March 7, 2013 @ 11:56 AM
HWYS - Joey

affiliated -- I thought the mickey hands were played out last year...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 7, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
MoneyKingsClothing

affiliated -- I thought the mickey hands were played out last year...

March 7, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
karakter1

Some basics on pricing. Someone mentioned $6 is the average price people pay for tees. This isn't necessarily true but it should be your goal to get as close to six as possible if you don't want to be an online only brand forever. Our near term goal is to get a finished tee down to $6.40.

Wholesale price is the same as your online price (or higher) but basically shouldn't be below $12.80 (in this example).

Online (with pricing power)/ consignment deal/ retail deal >>> 4 x Cost = lowest consignment and/ or retail price or

WTF?

price should be consistent to the market on all fronts. if tees go for $25-$35 then that should be your retail price on your site. 

wholesale price should also be consistent to the market....if tees normally wholesale for $12-15, then so should yours.

you do not want to under-sell your potential dealers!
and you do not want to devalue your product in the market.  
March 7, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
axcie

I do not know what you are saying. Retailers will NOT buy your clothes if they do not have at least a 40% markup. They have to have a profit. We make shirts like regular shirts for 8.00 because we hand make them and use a special cloth that is softer and expensive. We sell shirts for 40.00 thats a $32 profit online, but retailers need money to actually run their store so they will buy it at a 40% discount (if they buy more than 75). It is a deep discount but you are making more money quickly and also you have your product in stores which they will always stock up every season which is very beneficial because most people won't buy online because of etc etc. You have to have a contract which states what they can sell your product for and wether or not you can have a discount or sale on your products. You should be selling your products for ATLEAST a 40% cut of your MSRP and only when they buy a certain amount.

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

March 7, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
casein_point

s/o to @kidkorea gettin some love from hypebeast on their dying video. they doin it right.
March 7, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
mrwonderful

This is cool as shit.
thank you for the love

http://www.ninevancouver.com

March 7, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
JStorm803

Is it better to ship in clear poly bags or should send tees in a box?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 7, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
uzidoesit

Premium S/S 13 Tank Preview
March 7, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
protag0nist

Box, customers don't like getting wrinkled up t-shirts in the mail. 
March 7, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
al dente co.

I havent posted in a good 2 or so months. I'm dropping a new shirts next week....

If you live in Miami - Shoe Gallery in Downtown Miami still has a few pieces of my SS13' collection. Everything online is sold out.

I'm re-stocking hats and shorts in April.

I'll post some produc shots tonight of the 2 new pieces I'm dropping.

There's some cool shit being posted here. smile

al dente company // aldenteco.com

March 7, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
al dente co.

Thoughts?

not bad.
Not bad at all....

March 7, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
DannyHH

Dont remember if posted.. But our woven patches going on beanies & 5 panels.
March 8, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
t_jxnz

i've got a line of tees and sweaters, but everything's mostly screen prints. i wanna get into more (i think the term is) digital printing "dtg". i wanna be able to get actual photos on my tees, and still be quality (not the shit you'd get done at the your local mall). any help as to where i should look for this or who to go?
March 8, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
HWYS - Joey

Start calling local printing houses and ask if they do "direct to garment" print and ask for quotes.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 8, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
Broken Bank Clo

also remember. Not all machines are created equal

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 8, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
swefn

[FREE GIVEAWAY]
To celebrate the year of the snake swefn will release three handmade Snake pocket tees. One winner will get a FREE Handmade Snake Pocket tee from swefn. 

[RULES]
1. Like swefn’s facebook page -> www.facebook.com/swefn
2. Like or Share the facebook post.
3. Leave a comment on facebook post.

GOOD LUCK!

*Snake Pocket Tees are available online on March 11th. And the winner will be announced on the release date.

www.facebook.com/swefn  YOU NEVER KNOW!

swefn

March 8, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
Jake Ocean

it's whatever you prefer.. I ship mine in polybags because I personally fucking love tearing apart a plastic bag for my shirt. It's also cheaper than purchasing boxes (buying boxes in bulk + shipping)

http://www.distantlight.co

March 8, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
axcie

i've got a line of tees and sweaters, but everything's mostly screen prints. i wanna get into more (i think the term is) digital printing "dtg". i wanna be able to get actual photos on my tees, and still be quality (not the shit you'd get done at the your local mall). any help as to where i should look for this or who to go?
DTG is actually VERY expensive for the machine, a decent machine goes for 10-15k. Ive seen people reconfigure their printer and make it into a DTG Printer as a DIY Home type stuff but if you ask me, screen printing is probably because of the quality. If i were you, i would look into the screen printing heat transfers. It has the same quality but you get transfers which is kinda like DTG Except you just need a heat press which is only a few hundred dollars and is actually very neat and you can buy shirts when they order and have the prints ready on hand, quick simple process with a VERY good quality that last more than DTG Printing because in DTG printing the ink (if it isn't a good kind) usually fades after a good 10 washes. 

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

March 8, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
KNGS

DTG is actually VERY expensive for the machine, a decent machine goes for 10-15k. Ive seen people reconfigure their printer and make it into a DTG Printer as a DIY Home type stuff but if you ask me, screen printing is probably because of the quality. If i were you, i would look into the screen printing heat transfers. It has the same quality but you get transfers which is kinda like DTG Except you just need a heat press which is only a few hundred dollars and is actually very neat and you can buy shirts when they order and have the prints ready on hand, quick simple process with a VERY good quality that last more than DTG Printing because in DTG printing the ink (if it isn't a good kind) usually fades after a good 10 washes. 
Sometimes DTG can be cheaper cause most businesses i know don't make you order a minium quantity of like 12 or something, they only make you do that for Screen Printing, they let you do as little as you'd like for DTG
March 8, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
t_jxnz

Sometimes DTG can be cheaper cause most businesses i know don't make you order a minium quantity of like 12 or something, they only make you do that for Screen Printing, they let you do as little as you'd like for DTG
what are the names or contact info of these businesses you know of. i'd like to hit them up as ask further questions.
March 8, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
KNGS

what are the names or contact info of these businesses you know of. i'd like to hit them up as ask further questions.
I'll give you a couple out here in Jersey, but there's one online that i've used and they're the shit i think its http://www.uberprints.com/ , they let you choose as many digital prints as you want
March 8, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
foreground

Thank you everyone for coming out to Urban Street Jam over the last weekend. We hope you enjoyed the event as much as we did. There were countless talented individuals in the house, putting up a great show and entertainment for everyone. A big thank to all you supporters out there who came out and supported us, we truly appreciate it.

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

March 8, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
t_jxnz

I'll give you a couple out here in Jersey, but there's one online that i've used and they're the shit i think its http://www.uberprints.com/ , they let you choose as many digital prints as you want
perfect man, thanks alot!! if you could PM the jersey connect that'd be greatly appreciated too.
March 8, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
al dente co.

New Shit dropping next week. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ukDH8gsu7s&feature=youtu.be

March 8, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
al dente co.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ukDH8gsu7s&feature=youtu.be

March 8, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
stillwild

it's whatever you prefer.. I ship mine in polybags because I personally fucking love tearing apart a plastic bag for my shirt. It's also cheaper than purchasing boxes (buying boxes in bulk + shipping)
on the other hand, fedex gives you cheaper shipping, if you use your own packaging, which is as far as I know, limited to boxes (for ground shipping).

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

Please login first to reply.