Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 6, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
HWYS - Joey

Image on the first crewneck, C&C please. Give me some suggestions
This is fucking money!!!
Good luck with it.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 6, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
HWYS - Joey

Countach -- the Kite Life reference is to another member with some shit designs.
Niksone -- I like the camp hat a lot. Where to cop? The strapback looks meh but I always lean towards camps.
Nice Work!
Alright i just looked up this Kite Life guy, and holy shit his stuff is way worse, but what do i need to do , change my designs? , name ? , i need guidance im kinda new to starting my own "brand" , any suggestions would be great, like what path do i take?
Is kinda difficult to tell you how to go about starting a business, at the end you learn from your mistakes. I have come up with 6 different names/logos/designs(sets) and just this afternoon I went ahead and canceled the order I put in for what I thought was my final "brand". I just wasn't feeling it. My printer hated it but I still paid the dude for his work even though he didn't print one shirt lol. 

All I can tell you is to come up with ideasm work on 'em and then let them sit for a few weeks. Then come back and take another -- honest -- look at them and then decide if they work. Just like this whole "countach" shit, now you know that wasn't a good idea.

Google how to start a clothing brand and see what you find.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 6, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
MoneyKingsClothing

Countach -- the Kite Life reference is to another member with some shit designs.
Niksone -- I like the camp hat a lot. Where to cop? The strapback looks meh but I always lean towards camps.
Nice Work!
Alright i just looked up this Kite Life guy, and holy shit his stuff is way worse, but what do i need to do , change my designs? , name ? , i need guidance im kinda new to starting my own "brand" , any suggestions would be great, like what path do i take?
Is kinda difficult to tell you how to go about starting a business, at the end you learn from your mistakes. I have come up with 6 different names/logos/designs(sets) and just this afternoon I went ahead and canceled the order I put in for what I thought was my final "brand". I just wasn't feeling it. My printer hated it but I still paid the dude for his work even though he didn't print one shirt lol. 

All I can tell you is to come up with ideasm work on 'em and then let them sit for a few weeks. Then come back and take another -- honest -- look at them and then decide if they work. Just like this whole "countach" shit, now you know that wasn't a good idea.

Google how to start a clothing brand and see what you find.
joey1320 - Im Drawing a new logo for a new brand , i'll put it up and see what you guys think 
March 6, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
HWYS - Joey

joey1320 - Im Drawing a new logo for a new brand , i'll put it up and see what you guys think 

I'll be honest, you wont find a lot of positive/constructive criticism here. Most here are on the same boat as you or already hustlin their stuff and trying to build, therefore they are not gonna be as cool with helping you out...

March 6, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
MoneyKingsClothing

I'll be honest, you wont find a lot of positive/constructive criticism here. Most here are on the same boat as you or already hustlin their stuff and trying to build, therefore they are not gonna be as cool with helping you out...
Yeah i see that now , but you a pretty real guy, i F*ck wit you
March 6, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
March 6, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
plastisol

I still dont get the whole Kite Life reference

Whatever happened to kite life anyways? yea bro, your brand just feels like a bunch of random stock images and shitty fonts. It feels like you came out with your whole collection in a few hours using microsoft paint. Go to karmaloop browse  their tshirts, get some ideas or try to improve some, no design is original nowadays. 
March 6, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
HWYS - Joey

Yeah i see that now , but you a pretty real guy, i F*ck wit you

Sounds homo but I get what you saying lol. Reason why I am "real" as you said it, is cause I'm a bit older and don't really need to start a "brand" to live a comfortable life. I only do it as a way to channel my ideas. I have done painting, wrote a book and a couple of short movies, done photography and currently am trying to start this more as a hobby than anything else. Seriously, it's the most difficult shit I've done in quite some time lol.

March 6, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
offthemapsf.com

offthemapsf.com

March 6, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
axcie

Nice Work!
First mistake is that you said you have a brand. Its more of a quick thought with a simple hour or 2 of google searches. You need to go back to stage 1 and rethink everything. You are giving up to easy and asking for information and don't even seem committed to this at all. It seems that you just want a "brand". Go and look at what it takes and research some days and weeks probably on google just looking at things and how it works. Theres no straight guide that tells you how to make a brand. If there was, wouldn't every one create a brand?

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

March 6, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
minsct

@niksone I heard of you guys about 6 months ago. Good to hear some other Vancouver brands in the neighborhood. There aint many of us!

Nice hats by the way. Props on keeping manufacturing within Canada. Love to hearing that.

Keep it up.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 6, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
HWYS - Joey

When come to fashion,I believe that most of  people would think of Louis Vuitton.Yes,Louis Vuitton has become a famous brand in fashion world.Now,more and more people would like to buy Louis Vuitton and me too.I dream of belong a Cheap Louis Vuitton all the time.

Go jump off a cliff...

March 6, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
originallyfresh

Here are the first three tees we just dropped. We will be releasing more for spring/summer.
http://www.originallyfresh.com

March 6, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
francoisxx

@offthemap-sf any previews of the print on the Mariner? I fux with vintage map prints so bad, but it's more of a high-risk high-reward thing imo. Moupia did a pretty good one some time ago and I Love Ugly did, too -- would like to see your take on it.

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/201196

March 6, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
offthemapsf.com

@offthemap-sf any previews of the print on the Mariner? I fux with vintage map prints so bad, but it's more of a high-risk high-reward thing imo. Moupia did a pretty good one some time ago and I Love Ugly did, too -- would like to see your take on it.
Already ahead of you!  We posted sneak peaks of our fabrics including the Mariner fabric on our facebook and instagram @offthemapsf

Middle one is the Mariner print.

offthemapsf.com

March 6, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
mrwonderful

@niksone I heard of you guys about 6 months ago. Good to hear some other Vancouver brands in the neighborhood. There aint many of us!

Nice hats by the way. Props on keeping manufacturing within Canada. Love to hearing that.

Keep it up.
Dope man good to see that we are not the only ones, thanks for the love i will check you guys stuff, peace and respect

http://www.ninevancouver.com

March 6, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
NPD10

Hey guys, thought I would link up what I have been working on the past few months. Planning on releasing a different/new product every 1.5 months so keep watch. Feedback would be very helpful. 

http://youthbynoah.bigcartel.com
http://noah84dillon.tumblr.com/
https://vimeo.com/60872831 
March 6, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
Loud Silence

Going to release our "Soul Purpose" tee soon and the "Silent Spraycan" tee for the Grape 5s (:x)

http://LoudSilence.co

March 6, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
ROYHOUSE

Here's a crew neck we just dropped. It took time but is doing very well now at www.AllThingsRoyhouse.com

Royhouse

March 6, 2013 @ 08:17 AM
shillco

what do you guys think about this?

www.pivotclothing.tumblr.com
Clean and simple. Look for ways to improve on it. Play with different colorways or a fountain print. Wouldn't give up just yet. there's a market for it.

www.shillingfordco.com

March 6, 2013 @ 08:51 AM
shillco

@countachclothing listen to @axcie. You're in a can't win situation. Either Countach Clothing fails/flounders or you become successful and have to shut things down or pay out the ass in a settlement or penalties.

www.shillingfordco.com

March 6, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
JStorm803

Here's the B&W version of the Mickey design of course it doesn't have all the yellow writing over it, based off one of the levels in KHII (Timeless River) I've got a colored version too.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 6, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
MoneyKingsClothing

Heres a preview of my logo for MoneyKings, havent made products yet just drew up the logo
March 6, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
Iarumas

Money kings? Seriously? What does that even mean?
Before you go to far with this "Swagfreshyolo" brand, reconsider.
March 6, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
uzidoesit

Premium Oxford Button Up S/S 13 Preview
March 6, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Heres a preview of my logo for MoneyKings, havent made products yet just drew up the logo

legit logo
name no much. It does sound trendy.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 6, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
MoneyKingsClothing

Aigh. Thanks guys, what would be a good alternate name instead of moneykings I have some in mind but what's godson suggestions based on the logo
March 6, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
NPD10

Hey guys, thought I would link up what I have been working on the past few months. Planning on releasing a different/new product every 1.5 months so keep watch. Feedback would be very helpful. 

http://youthbynoah.bigcartel.com
http://noah84dillon.tumblr.com/
https://vimeo.com/60872831 

Okay I see a lot of thumbs down. I would like like to hear some critique just not thumbs down. I have gotten a lot of great feedback until I came here.
March 6, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
minsct

Aigh. Thanks guys, what would be a good alternate name instead of moneykings I have some in mind but what's godson suggestions based on the logo
One piece of advice. Never let anyone else name your brand for you.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 6, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
HWYS - Joey

Noah84 -- biggest issue that I have is the presentation of the items. Sorry but your models (u and a friendconfused look like posers and wanna b's. The black zip hoodie looks aight, but honestly I wouldn't wanna be associated with your models - they look like a/f rejects.

Please login first to reply.