FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 5, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
MoneyKingsClothing

Hey guys i started my brand recently , i would love some feedback, and criticism of any kind honestly 

Here's one of my logo's, since "Countach" is a type of Lambo, it would be kind of ill to make a logo of the same Lambo Bull  

Here's my other logo , more simple looking

Here's the "Millhouse Trilled Out" tee , "Countach Clothing" is printed in "The Simpsons" Font, comes in Black too

Here's My Lil B " Thank You Based God" tee, this one's pretty popular in my town

Here's a another dope one too , "Pharaoh Countach Tee" , The word Pharaoh is printed in Arabic right under the pharaoh head

Last but not least , Everyone's favorite [in my town] The "Laocoon And His Sons" Ancient Rome tee 

Comes In Black Too 

Be sure to check the store out too http://www.countachclothing.bigcartel.com/ , if your interested in anything, but i would really love some thoughts on my pieces , you know some advice on what to add less of, what to add more of, for my future products 

Thanks Guys.
Deadass thought I was looking at Kite Life.
I've never heard of Kite Life, Deadass, Can someone explain to me how my shit looks like kite life?
March 5, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Hey guys i started my brand recently , i would love some feedback, and criticism of any kind honestly 

Here's one of my logo's, since "Countach" is a type of Lambo, it would be kind of ill to make a logo of the same Lambo Bull  

Here's the "Millhouse Trilled Out" tee , "Countach Clothing" is printed in "The Simpsons" Font, comes in Black too

Here's My Lil B " Thank You Based God" tee, this one's pretty popular in my town

Here's a another dope one too , "Pharaoh Countach Tee" , The word Pharaoh is printed in Arabic right under the pharaoh head

Last but not least , Everyone's favorite [in my town] The "Laocoon And His Sons" Ancient Rome tee 

Comes In Black Too 

Be sure to check the store out too http://www.countachclothing.bigcartel.com/ , if your interested in anything, but i would really love some thoughts on my pieces , you know some advice on what to add less of, what to add more of, for my future products 

Thanks Guys.
I've never heard of Kite Life, Deadass, Can someone explain to me how my shit looks like kite life?
If you took the obnoxiously large COUNTACH CLOTHING thats thrown on the front of every shirt off I'd cop that Based God tee in a second. Its really not great design wise but Lil B is the best. Only thing I really like is how you incorporated his shoes into the design. 

Hansum + Based = Perfection

March 5, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
Moises Arias

http://www.womynla.com/

What do you all think?
Glad to see more female friendly brands getting into the game, not really feeling the name, though.
Ive never seen a streetwear brand thats not "female friendly." unlike males, females can pretty much wear any clothing items meant for the opposite sex and still look great in it. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 5, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
MoneyKingsClothing

Comes In Black Too 

Thanks Guys.
If you took the obnoxiously large COUNTACH CLOTHING thats thrown on the front of every shirt off I'd cop that Based God tee in a second. Its really not great design wise but Lil B is the best. Only thing I really like is how you incorporated his shoes into the design. 
Yeah i get what you mean with the "obnoxiously large COUNTACH CLOTHING" on the front of every shirt lol, yeah i'll fix that in my next designs, but thanks for the Feedback though, atleast you said something 
March 5, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
MoneyKingsClothing

March 5, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
yungsteveyfranchise

Hey Hypebeasts Forumers! 
this is a pre view of Vndlsm Logo and demo tee what's your thoughts

That Cross design with letter/words on the inside has been used by  OFWG...  and I think WoR if I am not mistaken.

... nuff said
I think KR3W used it, too.
March 5, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
minsct

What are you guys looking for in a cut and sew line? i.e. Fit? Style? Material? etc...? 
Everything you just listed and more.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 5, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
HWYS - Joey

Countach -- the name itself is kinda corny and don't ever get big enough for Lamborghini to come after you... U do know that bull is a registered trademark right smh...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 5, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
schoolzonehats

http://www.womynla.com/

What do you all think?
Glad to see more female friendly brands getting into the game, not really feeling the name, though.
This brand has potential to make major waves in the game. Not too many female centred brands out here. Props to your brand, site looks legit too. 
Like what you have pictured here. The hat is really cool with that feminine brim print. kinda partial to hats though..

Justin Holmander (owner & designer schoolzonehats.com) @schoolzonehats, @justschoolit

March 5, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
schoolzonehats

Comes In Black Too 

Thanks Guys.
Watch out for trademark infringement with that lambo logo. The simpsons looking guy is a cool graphic

Justin Holmander (owner & designer schoolzonehats.com) @schoolzonehats, @justschoolit

March 5, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
Broken Bank Clo

by the way How do you guys feel about this logo i was thinking of using as my primary? 
I had two visions with my Countach line, i might just take this path 

let me know

You can't just take a clip art from thw web and throw your name on it and call it your logo.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 6, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
MoneyKingsClothing

Countach -- the name itself is kinda corny and don't ever get big enough for Lamborghini to come after you... U do know that bull is a registered trademark right smh...

You right you right
March 6, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
MoneyKingsClothing

Im kinda new to this Trademark stuff, but thanks guys , saved my ass suprised
March 6, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
qrct1

by the way How do you guys feel about this logo i was thinking of using as my primary? 

let me know
take notes guys. Countach is giving Kite Life Co a run for its money. look at this straight piffery. your girl is straight gonna suck your dick when she sees you with this new Countach. look at the subtle branding on the bottom of the shoe. this feverish man is straight breaking his own ankle trying to ball on you niggas. your girl is into the little details. you might get a straight heart attack too lookin at the 900 dollar price tag of this shirt god damn!

aeterna13.com

March 6, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
HWYS - Joey

Countach -- trademarks are rather simple to understand... If a company, corporation, business, legal entity etc. is using it, I guarantee you they own the rights to that image/logo/song/blah blah.

Better learn this was than the hard way I guess.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 6, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
JStorm803

Hey what's good yall I've been playing around the concept of a Kingdom Hearts Micket design lately and here's my design process:

Version 1..Eventually I had to redraw the it and do the feet over again.

Version 2...fixed the feet, people liked the design and overall...I still wasn't happy with it. So I redrew this one too.

Version 3, it's sort of correct in terms of the older Mickey Mouse designs, but it still lacked the motion I really wanted for the design.

Version 4...almost to where I want it to be, I liked this one, but the Keyblade design was off and the feet aren't right.

V5..not quite there yet, and this one just got scrapped.

LAST AND NOT LEAST "Keyblade Runner" a parody of Blade Runner...I achieved the design I was going for...this one is going to be printed soon and in limited quantity. I'll have pics of the shirt as soon as it comes in.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 6, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
blueowljml

What are you guys looking for in a cut and sew line? i.e. Fit? Style? Material? etc...? 
Everything you just listed and more.
What more would you look for? 
March 6, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
MoneyKingsClothing

let me know
take notes guys. Countach is giving Kite Life Co a run for its money. look at this straight piffery. your girl is straight gonna suck your dick when she sees you with this new Countach. look at the subtle branding on the bottom of the shoe. this feverish man is straight breaking his own ankle trying to ball on you niggas. your girl is into the little details. you might get a straight heart attack too lookin at the 900 dollar price tag of this shirt god damn!
 Chill with the sarcasm lmao
March 6, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
MoneyKingsClothing

I still dont get the whole Kite Life reference
March 6, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
mrwonderful

We just came out with our newest strapback and camps styles, we are a small brand out of Vancouver Canada, all of our hats a fully Made in Canada. Would be dope to get some feedback and advice

http://www.ninevancouver.com

March 6, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
HWYS - Joey

Countach -- the Kite Life reference is to another member with some shit designs.
Niksone -- I like the camp hat a lot. Where to cop? The strapback looks meh but I always lean towards camps.
Nice Work!

March 6, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
mrwonderful

Countach -- the Kite Life reference is to another member with some shit designs.
Niksone -- I like the camp hat a lot. Where to cop? The strapback looks meh but I always lean towards camps.
Nice Work!
Thanks for the love, you can cop them on our website, http://www.ninevancouver.com
Niksone

March 6, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
Broken Bank Clo

let me know

I need you on my hype team.
Classic post.
Hey what's good yall I've been playing around the concept of a Kingdom Hearts Micket design lately and here's my design process:

Version 1..Eventually I had to redraw the it and do the feet over again.

Version 2...fixed the feet, people liked the design and overall...I still wasn't happy with it. So I redrew this one too.

Version 3, it's sort of correct in terms of the older Mickey Mouse designs, but it still lacked the motion I really wanted for the design.

Version 4...almost to where I want it to be, I liked this one, but the Keyblade design was off and the feet aren't right.

V5..not quite there yet, and this one just got scrapped.

LAST AND NOT LEAST "Keyblade Runner" a parody of Blade Runner...I achieved the design I was going for...this one is going to be printed soon and in limited quantity. I'll have pics of the shirt as soon as it comes in.

ain't going to  lie. As a fan of KH this is pretty slick work.
You'll have a select group be interested in this.
I would use as a sticker not sure about me wearing it as a shirt or even how you would tie it in with your brand.
You had the sketch of the bomber too right?
Once again though I see you are saving money by usint auto trace but if you want this to come out clean send the vector file off to a graphic designer so he can clean up the lines and make them smoother. On the keyblade it's really noticable. I'm new with Illustrator myself so it's a common problem I have as well.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 6, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
HWYS - Joey

Cool Ill check the store!

March 6, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
mrwonderful

No I can't... Checked the site and the shop won't open -- internal error!

http://www.ninevancouver.com/

March 6, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
mrwonderful

Cool Ill check the store!
we just updated our store might still be in the cash you should have a big banner and huge image on the front

March 6, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
HWYS - Joey

NINE -- working now tnx!

March 6, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
MCA

Image on the first crewneck, C&C please. Give me some suggestions
March 6, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
MoneyKingsClothing

Nice Work!
Alright i just looked up this Kite Life guy, and holy shit his stuff is way worse, but what do i need to do , change my designs? , name ? , i need guidance im kinda new to starting my own "brand" , any suggestions would be great, like what path do i take?
March 6, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
JStorm803

ain't going to  lie. As a fan of KH this is pretty slick work.
You'll have a select group be interested in this.
I would use as a sticker not sure about me wearing it as a shirt or even how you would tie it in with your brand.
You had the sketch of the bomber too right?
Once again though I see you are saving money by usint auto trace but if you want this to come out clean send the vector file off to a graphic designer so he can clean up the lines and make them smoother. On the keyblade it's really noticable. I'm new with Illustrator myself so it's a common problem I have as well.
Yeah the Bombers tee was mine and I'm still working on it, I used the live trace and the whole image of Mickey and the keyblade came out well, but the chain holding the Mickey logo didn't come out so well. I'll post pics of it later.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Please login first to reply.