FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 5, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
cutthroatclub

where do you guys find mockup materials? im looking for 5 panel strapback and other hard to find mockup materials
March 5, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
dscnewyork

I was experimenting and came up with these concepts, let me know if you like them.

Thanks guys.
http://dscnewyork.bigcartel.com/
March 5, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
Smarts SSLTD

Launched our brand in december have had some decent love shown, would like to get some more feed back peep the images. all feedback welcomed 

Thanks! 
http://ssltdla.com/

| SSLTD | SHAME SQUAD LIMITED | No Shame No Regrets do you 100 |

March 5, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
MoneyKingsClothing

Hey guys i started my brand recently , i would love some feedback, and criticism of any kind honestly 

Here's one of my logo's, since "Countach" is a type of Lambo, it would be kind of ill to make a logo of the same Lambo Bull  

Here's my other logo , more simple looking

Here's the "Millhouse Trilled Out" tee , "Countach Clothing" is printed in "The Simpsons" Font, comes in Black too

Here's My Lil B " Thank You Based God" tee, this one's pretty popular in my town

Here's a another dope one too , "Pharaoh Countach Tee" , The word Pharaoh is printed in Arabic right under the pharaoh head

Last but not least , Everyone's favorite [in my town] The "Laocoon And His Sons" Ancient Rome tee 

Comes In Black Too 

Be sure to check the store out too http://www.countachclothing.bigcartel.com/ , if your interested in anything, but i would really love some thoughts on my pieces , you know some advice on what to add less of, what to add more of, for my future products 

Thanks Guys.
March 5, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
WD.MYLES

BTS SPRING 13 LOOKBOOK VIDEO

WWW.BTSBRAND.COM

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

March 5, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
Jake Ocean

Hey Hypebeasts Forumers! 
this is a pre view of Vndlsm Logo and demo tee what's your thoughts

That Cross design with letter/words on the inside has been used by  OFWG...  and I think WoR if I am not mistaken.

... nuff said
that's got to be a fucking joke. There are thousands of different variations of the cross.This is just simply another shitty version, not a rip. 

http://www.distantlight.co

March 5, 2013 @ 03:53 AM

BTS SPRING 13 LOOKBOOK VIDEO

WWW.BTSBRAND.COM
only liked for the bbs on the car
March 5, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
newcitizen

New Citizen will make its Debut on 4/20/2013 and will be giving away these two items to random twitter followers.

Follow us for a chance to win @newcitizenco

Every follower will receive a free New Citizen rope bracelet!

Travel Good. Live Most.

March 5, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

http://www.womynla.com/

What do you all think?
Glad to see more female friendly brands getting into the game, not really feeling the name, though.

hot water

March 5, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
hkeys

where do you guys find mockup materials? im looking for 5 panel strapback and other hard to find mockup materials
They're out there, harder to find then shirt mockups. Easiest thing to do is draw one and scan it and make it your template.

http://thedividedminds.com/

March 5, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
jaemznugyen

Hey guys i started my brand recently , i would love some feedback, and criticism of any kind honestly 

Here's one of my logo's, since "Countach" is a type of Lambo, it would be kind of ill to make a logo of the same Lambo Bull  

Here's my other logo , more simple looking

Here's the "Millhouse Trilled Out" tee , "Countach Clothing" is printed in "The Simpsons" Font, comes in Black too

Here's My Lil B " Thank You Based God" tee, this one's pretty popular in my town

Here's a another dope one too , "Pharaoh Countach Tee" , The word Pharaoh is printed in Arabic right under the pharaoh head

Last but not least , Everyone's favorite [in my town] The "Laocoon And His Sons" Ancient Rome tee 

Comes In Black Too 

Be sure to check the store out too http://www.countachclothing.bigcartel.com/ , if your interested in anything, but i would really love some thoughts on my pieces , you know some advice on what to add less of, what to add more of, for my future products 

Thanks Guys.
Deadass thought I was looking at Kite Life.
March 5, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
kidkorea

Next page...

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

March 5, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
sjohnnnn

Just got some stickers! What you guys think??

سبحان

March 5, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
qrct1

exciting

aeterna13.com

March 5, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
DannyHH

There should be a space after the g.. idk
March 5, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
sjohnnnn

There should be a space after the g.. idk
Yeah i feel you on that but it just didn't flow with the design.

سبحان

March 5, 2013 @ 07:57 AM
twincolumn

Damn, I said the cross has been used before, I never said Vandalism ripped OF... calm down

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

March 5, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
kidkorea

Hey guys, so this is our first video on traditional Organic Dyeing. We made the beat sampling from traditional Korean drums and plucking instruments. Please check it out!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/IISE/256424474410279

Please like our page and share if you enjoyed the video. A lot more videos to come!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

March 5, 2013 @ 09:07 AM
minsct

^ Excellent video. Good work.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 5, 2013 @ 10:17 AM
bricktop

New Citizen will make its Debut on 4/20/2013 and will be giving away these two items to random twitter followers.

I actually like that first t shirt, but

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

March 5, 2013 @ 11:34 AM
realass

adfsgdhjgkl.jkhjmghnfgbdfsvdc
March 5, 2013 @ 11:45 AM
newcitizen

I actually like that first t shirt, but

I see, however tons of designers use the Laurel Wreath. It's not our logo just a design.

Travel Good. Live Most.

March 5, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
originallyfresh

Hey guys! We just launched Originally Fresh this morning. Stop by the shop and let me know what you think? 
(Also if you find any spelling errors let me know I combed over everything multiple times and I think its error free)

If you buy anything make sure to use the coupon code FRESHFAMILY for 10% off!

March 5, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
andrewfrank26

Hmm..
As I am visiting this site from last few minutes, I think that it would be a nice place to get good information about latest fashion trends.

Boston NYE Party

March 5, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
affltd

http://www.womynla.com/

What do you all think?
Glad to see more female friendly brands getting into the game, not really feeling the name, though.
This brand has potential to make major waves in the game. Not too many female centred brands out here. Props to your brand, site looks legit too. 
March 5, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
minsct

Hmm..
As I am visiting this site from last few minutes, I think that it would be a nice place to get good information about latest fashion trends.
Thanks for letting us know your new revolutionary findings.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 5, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
blueowljml

What are you guys looking for in a cut and sew line? i.e. Fit? Style? Material? etc...? 
March 5, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
Broken Bank Clo

@BrokenBankCo

Did I ever say they started it? smh

Said OF and other brands have used it... As in it's played out.

And I specified words/leters in the cross. I'll be more specific.. in a drawn style cross with 3-d effect to the right.

WoR looks even more like it, I think they were referencing the Dog Town cross though.. which proves my point even more about it being used by others/played out

and I never said it symbolized anti-religion??? where are you getting this?? smfh don't quote me and say that shit. I don't need to be told. I have a whole half-page long post about how the Cross of St. Peter doesnt symbolize anti-religion 80 pages back in this thread

What in the living Lord Baby Jesus Christ name are you talking about...
I edited my post to refer to what the original poster comments said about his company. Not for you.
He said Vndlsm stood for anti-religion. I commented why then would you print a cross on a shirt which is backwards.

And I also never said you typed OF started it either. I was just making a general comment.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 5, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

March 5, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
cutthroatclub

Anyone here have a beanie or snapback psd template/mock-up they'd like to share?

Check out premier fitteds website, I think they have templates fam.
i have a beanie and snapback mockup if u have a 5 panel.... email me @ Cutthroatclub@gmail.com

Please login first to reply.