Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 26, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
itsshawnc

Could I get your guys opinions on what you think about my brand?

Our website is ZAR-SF.COM

I know we only have one design out, but this is our promo shirt to see how people like it and such. We will be releasing much more this summer. 

I like it but the "Z" looks more like a "7" cause you chopped it up.
What's your brand about/target audience?
Must appreciated!

About our brand:
http://zarsf.tumblr.com/about 

We want keep our designs simple and fun but at the same time incorporate hints of our California lifestyle into it. 
Co-SIgn on the Z looking like a 7 but its good typography 
February 26, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
zarsf

Could I get your guys opinions on what you think about my brand?

Our website is ZAR-SF.COM

I know we only have one design out, but this is our promo shirt to see how people like it and such. We will be releasing much more this summer. 

I like it but the "Z" looks more like a "7" cause you chopped it up.
What's your brand about/target audience?
Must appreciated!

About our brand:
http://zarsf.tumblr.com/about 

We want keep our designs simple and fun but at the same time incorporate hints of our California lifestyle into it. 
Co-SIgn on the Z looking like a 7 but its good typography 
Thanks, really appreciate it! Ill work on tweaking it a bit. 
February 27, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
juvenileminds

What's up guys? I'm new to this whole hypebeast thing, so I don't know much about it right now.. but I want some feed back about this logo. The name of my brand is Juvenile Minds, the whole meaning behind Juvenile Minds is "young minds" like, everyone is young, people who represent Juvenile Minds are care free, and "forever young." One of the main logos is an 8-ball, which is a drug reference to an eighth of cocaine. Again, young and carefree. Keep in mind it's just representing the meaning behind "Juvenile Minds." I'm planning on using the logo in this image as a pocket design on a 3/4ths sleeve shirt. Like I said, I'm new to all this and just want feedback/constructive criticism. Thanks - Devin.

You have to copy and paste the link in my quote below.. I don't know how to post photos yet.
February 27, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
juvenileminds

What's up guys? I'm new to this whole hypebeast thing, so I don't know much about it right now.. but I want some feed back about this logo. The name of my brand is Juvenile Minds, the whole meaning behind Juvenile Minds is "young minds" like, everyone is young, people who represent Juvenile Minds are care free, and "forever young." One of the main logos is an 8-ball, which is a drug reference to an eighth of cocaine. Again, young and carefree. Keep in mind it's just representing the meaning behind "Juvenile Minds." I'm planning on using the logo in this image as a pocket design on a 3/4ths sleeve shirt. Like I said, I'm new to all this and just want feedback/constructive criticism. Thanks

link to logo --> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/juvenileminds8ball.jpg/
February 27, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
schoolzonehats

November 2012 we launched a baseball hats/snapbacks brand SCHOOL ZONE. Truly unique brand, check out the about us to see what it's all about. Would love to hear feedback.
Pacifictomb did an unboxing vid for us
Web: schoolzonehats.com

Justin Holmander (owner & designer schoolzonehats.com) @schoolzonehats, @justschoolit

February 28, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
schoolzonehats

Launched the website for our hats brand this past November.
A truly unique brand, each hat we release will come out in limited quantities and use totally original art specific to the cap and it's theme. Check out our About Us. Would really appreciate feedback. 
Web: schoolzonehats.com Twitter: @schoolzonehats

Here's a shot of our first themed cap Mayan King, can read about the art info in the "Read More About This Hat" link on the product page.

Justin Holmander (owner & designer schoolzonehats.com) @schoolzonehats, @justschoolit

February 28, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
Crispy1

What u guys think?
February 28, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
schoolzonehats

oops didnt realize i double posted same thread. crispy i like those designs especially the bottom one. done that in any other colors?

February 28, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
itsshawnc

A truly unique brand, each hat we release will come out in limited quantities and use totally original art specific to the cap and it's theme. Check out our About Us. Would really appreciate feedback. 

Here's a shot of our first themed cap Mayan King, can read about the art info in the "Read More About This Hat" link on the product page.
im diggin the brim.. looks sick what else you got for your season?
February 28, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
itsshawnc

What u guys think?
looks good reminds me of the Crisp brand in How to make it in America. Keep it up
February 28, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
cooleyunivercity

Hey, I'm just a kid from Chicago with a dream...check out my clothing brand at Instagram; cooleyunivercity.  Follow me, if possible.

Follow my clothing brand on Instagram; cooleyunivercity

February 28, 2013 @ 02:14 PM
newcitizen

What u guys think?

VERY CLEAN DESIGN AND TSHIRT! WOULD DEF COP.

Travel Good. Live Most.

February 28, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
schoolzonehats

itsshawnc, appreciate the love. did you get to check the full mayan king photos on our site? 

we aren't really dropping in seasons. more like 1 hat at a time. our next drop is called "polar bear" expecting to release that late next month. you can read up on the art info for that one here schoolzonehats.com/pages/polar-bear

February 28, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
Broken Bank Clo

What u guys think?

If you have $48 to spend I could point you in the right direction to really make these official.

Just a little something to help your product have the professional look.
inbbox me

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

February 28, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
hkeys

What u guys think?
Hey man when are you going to get your own shirt tags and stop using Gildan tees? Add that little bit of extra detail to your products and it'll help you out in the long run. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

February 28, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
schoolzonehats

gxldstore image isnt showing

February 28, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
cityofsavages

I was pretty tired of seeing that chief/chicago blackhawks logo flip brands kept doing but you've found a way to switch it up and make it work for you with this. Good stuff.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

February 28, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
flauwekul

gxldstore image isnt showing
how do i add images
you have to upload it somewhere, like photobucket, imageshack there are a lot other hosts, or you could use tumblr as well.. then you gotta paste the link of the image between the image tags here.
February 28, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
Castle Master

Sample of our latest coat dropping in a few weeks.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Castle/255005944569574
http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/

http://secret-castle.com/

March 1, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
stillwild

Thought I would share. iPhone skin. Didn't make it in the Americana Collection.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 1, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
itsshawnc

sickkk i fucks with this 
March 1, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
schoolzonehats

I was pretty tired of seeing that chief/chicago blackhawks logo flip brands kept doing but you've found a way to switch it up and make it work for you with this. Good stuff.
thanks appreciate it. our next hat dropping late march. vancouver grizzlies parody called polar. check the site out when you have a chance like to hear what you think

March 1, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
itsshawnc

All tees and designs ive ever released 
March 1, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
stillwild

sickkk i fucks with this 
Thanks! It's ultra easy to take on and off, which is super cool.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 1, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
trick916

What u guys think?
Reminds me of Benny Gold's "Stay Gold/Golden" motto. No hate, just throwin it out there
March 1, 2013 @ 01:33 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

November 2012 we launched a baseball hats/snapbacks brand SCHOOL ZONE. Truly unique brand, check out the about us to see what it's all about. Would love to hear feedback.
The detail on this is pretty cool. Not a big hat guy, but will keep you guys on the radar.

hot water

March 1, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
schoolzonehats

The detail on this is pretty cool. Not a big hat guy, but will keep you guys on the radar.
BEENHUSTLING thanks. not sure if you got to see the side/back/underbrim/interior but check site out when you have a chance, like to hear what you think of that

March 1, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
newcitizen

Follow our twitter @newcitizenco for a chance to win our entire 2013 S/S collection

www.newcitizenus.com

Travel Good. Live Most.

March 2, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

BEENHUSTLING thanks. not sure if you got to see the side/back/underbrim/interior but check site out when you have a chance, like to hear what you think of that
The interior is what kinda sold me on it. No lie, underbrim is kinda meh, but I get the whole concept of it.

Good luck with ya brand.

hot water

March 2, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
vexbrand

Hello, 
 attempted to start a bit of a line back in '06, but for personal reasons had to let it go. We're starting to come back now and released a few snapbacks and shirts. Our winter line (We're Australian) will (hopefully) be a good leap forward for us.

http://vexbrand.com/

We are a little different in that we have roots in the fledgling scooter industry.

Let me know what you think.

vexbrand.com instagram.com/vexbrand facebook.com/vexbrand

Please login first to reply.