SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
February 25, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

if flawukel underwear every becomes a thing, this must be on the packaging.

hot water

February 25, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
flauwekul

if flawukel underwear every becomes a thing, this must be on the packaging.
good one

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

February 26, 2013 @ 12:00 AM

i like all but this it looks too much like an obey shirt ive seen kids walk around with but everything else is super nice
February 26, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Everything looks like everything now days.

Thats all I hear from people most of the time...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

February 26, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
dscnewyork

Hey guys, I was looking into doing some of these all over tees. I see alot of brands using this type of printing now and I was wondering if you guys liked this particular design? Thanks. All feedback is welcome. 
Thanks again guys, and once again...feedback please...
February 26, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
axcie

Hey guys, I was looking into doing some of these all over tees. I see alot of brands using this type of printing now and I was wondering if you guys liked this particular design? Thanks. All feedback is welcome. 
Thanks again guys, and once again...feedback please...
Its hard to say its a bad design, or if its a good design. It all matters about the persons thoughts and opinions, and even if that is what you are looking for, this thread isn't very diverse. I just want you to know, it has to have some correlation with your brand or the theme of your brand, like givenchy, I hope it isn't just in a grayscale format because that means the only color you can print it on would be black. Also it would work fine with brands with a little a target audience of cannabis but it doesn't fit for other people to wear it. It would only be popular for teens in there mid 16-18 because most work places wouldn't allow this nor schools so its all about how you wanted to market this design. (Also do you think you can pm me where you found the template of the tshirt)

OWNER // AXCIE // AXCIEFACTORY.COM

February 26, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
qrct1

there's like a company that does all-over high-res prints on crewnecks lookin really silly
doing custom orders for everyone and stuff putting cats on sweaters and stuff lmao

www.æterna.net/shop

February 26, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
gbomb

Check out my upcoming high end brand named Lumières

http://LumieresByKai.com

Right now there a contest on the Facebook http://fb.com/LumieresByKai page and Tumblr http://kailumieres.tumblr.com/   to win the first tee design called YOTS "Year of the Snake"

Contest end when pre-ordering is available.

Egyptian/Light cotton. 

Here a view of the tee. 

This is fucking sick, I wanna collab and a shirt ASAP lol
thanks a lot man! you should check out the fb page and such! message me on there or email me here @ kai.kaname@gmail.com for more question! 
Goin somewhere with the name placement.. I could fuck with it
February 26, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
itsshawnc

Check out a few exclusive releases we have for S/S 2013. Tell us what you think!

-www.newcitizenus.com

I like the little pouches, the design on the t-shirt can be improved. 
Thanks! Although we're focusing on leather and travel goods, we are open to suggestions for tees. What would you add/subtract from this?

Maybe make something cool. Cause the shirt u made seems like something thats always made wit hte NY LA thingy. Maybe focus on a leather type design
February 26, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
Ian x illany

just a work in progress ive got, feedback is appreciated
Woah, total hivemind. I've had this design sitting on my computer for the longest:

Intended for a sticker, so I tried to use only one color. Good job on your's, by the way.
thanks mane, yeah that old ice box is sick

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

February 26, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
jackset

NEW ONLINE STORE http://setstore.co/

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

February 26, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
newcitizen

New Spring Travel Duffles Available Now at www.newcitizenus.com

Travel Good. Live Most.

February 26, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
cityofsavages

Hi, I got some new designs again. I just listed them below.. Some of these you might have seen already, and some are not fully finished yet.

FLAUWEKUL™ Facebook
FLAUWEKUL™ Tumblr
FLAUWEKUL™CLOTHING.COM
nice

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

February 26, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
cityofsavages

Check out a few exclusive releases we have for S/S 2013. Tell us what you think!

-www.newcitizenus.com

the duffle is on point.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

February 26, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
JStorm803

Hi, I got some new designs again. I just listed them below.. Some of these you might have seen already, and some are not fully finished yet.

FLAUWEKUL™ Facebook
FLAUWEKUL™ Tumblr
FLAUWEKUL™CLOTHING.COM
Probably some of the nicest designs I've seen in a while. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

February 26, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
newcitizen

-www.newcitizenus.com

Thanks man! Are you located in Atlanta too? I just saw "Paperfrank" in some of your stuff on instagram

the duffle is on point.

Travel Good. Live Most.

February 26, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
zarsf

Could I get your guys opinions on what you think about my brand?

Our website is ZAR-SF.COM

I know we only have one design out, but this is our promo shirt to see how people like it and such. We will be releasing much more this summer. 

February 26, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
zarsf

Accidentally double posted. 
February 26, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
HWYS - Joey

I know we only have one design out, but this is our promo shirt to see how people like it and such. We will be releasing much more this summer. 

I like it but the "Z" looks more like a "7" cause you chopped it up.
What's your brand about/target audience?

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 26, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
zarsf

Must appreciated!

About our brand:
http://zarsf.tumblr.com/about 

We want keep our designs simple and fun but at the same time incorporate hints of our California lifestyle into it. 
February 26, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
itsshawnc

Must appreciated!

About our brand:

We want keep our designs simple and fun but at the same time incorporate hints of our California lifestyle into it. 
Co-SIgn on the Z looking like a 7 but its good typography 
February 26, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
zarsf

Must appreciated!

About our brand:

Co-SIgn on the Z looking like a 7 but its good typography 
Thanks, really appreciate it! Ill work on tweaking it a bit. 
February 27, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
juvenileminds

What's up guys? I'm new to this whole hypebeast thing, so I don't know much about it right now.. but I want some feed back about this logo. The name of my brand is Juvenile Minds, the whole meaning behind Juvenile Minds is "young minds" like, everyone is young, people who represent Juvenile Minds are care free, and "forever young." One of the main logos is an 8-ball, which is a drug reference to an eighth of cocaine. Again, young and carefree. Keep in mind it's just representing the meaning behind "Juvenile Minds." I'm planning on using the logo in this image as a pocket design on a 3/4ths sleeve shirt. Like I said, I'm new to all this and just want feedback/constructive criticism. Thanks - Devin.

You have to copy and paste the link in my quote below.. I don't know how to post photos yet.
February 27, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
juvenileminds

What's up guys? I'm new to this whole hypebeast thing, so I don't know much about it right now.. but I want some feed back about this logo. The name of my brand is Juvenile Minds, the whole meaning behind Juvenile Minds is "young minds" like, everyone is young, people who represent Juvenile Minds are care free, and "forever young." One of the main logos is an 8-ball, which is a drug reference to an eighth of cocaine. Again, young and carefree. Keep in mind it's just representing the meaning behind "Juvenile Minds." I'm planning on using the logo in this image as a pocket design on a 3/4ths sleeve shirt. Like I said, I'm new to all this and just want feedback/constructive criticism. Thanks

link to logo --> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/juvenileminds8ball.jpg/
February 27, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
schoolzonehats

November 2012 we launched a baseball hats/snapbacks brand SCHOOL ZONE. Truly unique brand, check out the about us to see what it's all about. Would love to hear feedback.
Pacifictomb did an unboxing vid for us
Web: schoolzonehats.com

Justin Holmander (owner & designer schoolzonehats.com) @schoolzonehats, @justschoolit

February 28, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
schoolzonehats

Launched the website for our hats brand this past November.
A truly unique brand, each hat we release will come out in limited quantities and use totally original art specific to the cap and it's theme. Check out our About Us. Would really appreciate feedback. 
Web: schoolzonehats.com Twitter: @schoolzonehats

Here's a shot of our first themed cap Mayan King, can read about the art info in the "Read More About This Hat" link on the product page.

Justin Holmander (owner & designer schoolzonehats.com) @schoolzonehats, @justschoolit

February 28, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
Crispy1

What u guys think?
February 28, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
schoolzonehats

oops didnt realize i double posted same thread. crispy i like those designs especially the bottom one. done that in any other colors?

February 28, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
itsshawnc

Launched the website for our hats brand this past November.
A truly unique brand, each hat we release will come out in limited quantities and use totally original art specific to the cap and it's theme. Check out our About Us. Would really appreciate feedback. 
Web: schoolzonehats.com Twitter: @schoolzonehats

Here's a shot of our first themed cap Mayan King, can read about the art info in the "Read More About This Hat" link on the product page.
im diggin the brim.. looks sick what else you got for your season?
February 28, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
itsshawnc

What u guys think?
looks good reminds me of the Crisp brand in How to make it in America. Keep it up

Please login first to reply.