March 9, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
JOSTYLES

[/img]

First release from Novus Imperium Co.

I'm not sure how i feel about the back, almost looks like another front.

Black Scale spinoff
March 9, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
kingofhype

Our first print to get our name out, we have many colorful and detailed designs locked up to be released in the future

[/img]

First release from Novus Imperium Co.

I'm not sure how i feel about the back, almost looks like another front.

Black Scale spinoff

Its funny that these posts are back to back. they look similar.

Soon to be Moderator

March 9, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
NOVUS IMPERIUM co.

EDIT: other picture had two fronts.

[/img]

www.novusimperiumclothing.bigcartel.com

March 9, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
NOVUS IMPERIUM co.

-

March 9, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
kingofhype

wait so is it a front and back or are those 2 seperate shirts?

Soon to be Moderator

March 9, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
NOVUS IMPERIUM co.

wait so is it a front and back or are those 2 seperate shirts?

Front and back.
The first picture I posted had two front shirt templates which made it seem like two fronts.

March 9, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
chads

Our first print to get our name out, we have many colorful and detailed designs locked up to be released in the future

Please stop with this 'V' as a 'U' thing. It makes so sense and its unnecessary

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 9, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
chads

"Black Scale spinoff"

-Nah,we just don't like doing any of that flashy,dumb hypebeast stuff.

I understand simple designs and black and white color blocking you you don't like and of that "flashy, dumb hype beast stuff" Thats one fucked up opinion. Just because it has bright colors, and is creative doesn't mean its dumb and doesn't mean its for hypebeasts. Black Scale is similar to what you are making and hypebeasts are now wearing their shit because of A$AP. Lets also not forget that you are on a website entitled Hypebeast which is designed to feed the hype.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 9, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
DannyHH

I know
March 9, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
NOVUS IMPERIUM co.

"Black Scale spinoff"

I understand simple designs and black and white color blocking you you don't like and of that "flashy, dumb hype beast stuff" Thats one fucked up opinion. Just because it has bright colors, and is creative doesn't mean its dumb and doesn't mean its for hypebeasts. Black Scale is similar to what you are making and hypebeasts are now wearing their shit because of A$AP. Lets also not forget that you are on a website entitled Hypebeast which is designed to feed the hype.

I feel ya. and I didn't mean it how you made it seem. I'm from o.c around here alot of people have brands that have a bunch of 'swag" and 'fresh" sayings on their clothes. And I'm not into that type of stuff. I respect everyone coming out with their own line and doing what they do don't get me wrong. But that's my opinion and what I'm not aiming for.

March 9, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
chads

I know

Then why did you do it?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 9, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
DannyHH

Because i was basing it off my Hennessy theme, and the V is for the "very special"
March 10, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
chads

"Black Scale spinoff"

I feel ya. and I didn't mean it how you made it seem. I'm from o.c around here alot of people have brands that have a bunch of 'swag" and 'fresh" sayings on their clothes. And I'm not into that type of stuff. I respect everyone coming out with their own line and doing what they do don't get me wrong. But that's my opinion and what I'm not aiming for.

I see you and hate that type of clothing just as much as you do. Although I don't think your first comment showed that. I understand what you are saying now but I don't think anyone on here is bout that "SWAG" mindset.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 10, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
DannyHH

Novus Imperium... might want to change the name to Novus. "Imperium" is a big up and coming brand
March 10, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
Blvckcolvmn

Never mind not my brand. Jesus you guys get angry

Column

March 10, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
im_shy

upside down usa flag, roman numerals, triangles, asap rocky, black&white colors...
lol dude.
March 10, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
chads

http://holdersofgold.com/shop/ Let me know what you guys think. Have you heard of the brand? If so how? for your help il give you a 10% off code for your feedback PHXLOYAL is the code

Wtf is this? The wannabe official brand of A$AP. You are stealing so many ideas from so many companies and making crazy prices. $38 for a wholesale 5 panel that you probably paid $4 for. Hell, its even just a rip off of Black Scale. Are you trying to get yourself in a lawsuit?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 10, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
JohnvHarrison

http://holdersofgold.com/shop/ Let me know what you guys think. Have you heard of the brand? If so how? for your help il give you a 10% off code for your feedback PHXLOYAL is the code

Delete your account. Check email and confirm deletion. Then kill yourself.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

March 10, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
streetshark

I try not to be harsh on this thread but dude that is no good. I see a lot of Black Scale and Actual Pain rip offs.

www.wolfpartyusa.com

March 10, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
ryder

upside down usa flag, roman numerals, triangles, asap rocky, black&white colors...
lol dude.

This.

Delete your account. Check email and confirm deletion. Then kill yourself.

And this.

lol

THANKS G!
I THINK THAT THIS DESING LOOK GOOD IN THE WHOLE BODY MAYBE A LIL BIT SMALLER THAN THE SAMPLE
OF THE DESING,U HAVE REASON.I'm now just working and saving and saving desing,working failing and working again,i hope that this year we can drop our first releases...
thanks you guys
here a sneak peak

Anyone else think the top left wing is super distracting because of how bold it is? i'd suggest changing it so it was the same style as the rest of the wings

edmflavor.com

March 10, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
stillwild

@shock:

I like the bloody gear a lot, very cool.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 10, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
BIRTH

New Stickers for our spring line fellas. Got pins and 3 shirts coming also.

Mix Divinities & FreedMinds
???
Profit

March 10, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
Blvckcolvmn

Shit guys it's not even my brand.. I was doing a favor for a friend and getting feedback. You don't need to go to personell attacks. Damn. But il be sure to pass on how much you guys hate it

Column

March 10, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
minsct

Shit guys it's not even my brand.. I was doing a favor for a friend and getting feedback. You don't need to go to personell attacks. Damn. But il be sure to pass on how much you guys hate it

Be sure to mention that we hate it because its a complete and utter rip-off of another brand. Shits weak.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 10, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
Beas

Wtf is this? The wannabe official brand of A$AP. You are stealing so many ideas from so many companies and making crazy prices. $38 for a wholesale 5 panel that you probably paid $4 for. Hell, its even just a rip off of Black Scale. Are you trying to get yourself in a lawsuit?

Definitely may be a rip off of a few brands. But Imo they have pulled it off. I have heard of HOG before and they have a pretty good following. Gear is pretty sick.
March 10, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
Blvckcolvmn

Lol I will make sure of that

Column

March 11, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
ryder

Be sure to mention that we hate it because its a complete and utter rip-off of another brand. Shits weak.

hahah yes.

edmflavor.com

March 11, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
stillwild

Preview of our upcoming Concrete Jungle drop.

Constructive criticism?

Try to dig a little deeper than I hate it (or conversely I like it.)

Thanks.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 11, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
streetshark

Definitely may be a rip off of a few brands. But Imo they have pulled it off. I have heard of HOG before and they have a pretty good following. Gear is pretty sick.

lol

www.wolfpartyusa.com

March 11, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
joeschott

^This guy is the worst IMO

Owner/Creator: nopeclothing.com / fypblog.com

Please login first to reply.