February 20, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
tttuesdayyy

We just released these previews a few hours ago. These two tees are part of NOISEV's Spring "Fuck Your Feelings" Collection. It'll be our second release.

This cap will also be apart of the collection, but will be released two weeks after the tees:

Everything will be available on Davy Jays within a week or two.

CLICK HERE FOR OUR UPDATES
February 20, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
bacontaco

not sure if i'm allowed to post here, but if anyone is looking to get a lookbook shot message me or send me an email, i'm looking for work.

here's my website, and you can also find contact info there
cargocollective.com/kylekukshtel

i'm based in atl but if you're willing to pay for a ticket im willing to travel.
digital, 35, medium format, and video.

http://kylekukshtel.com

February 20, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
newcitizen

I'm looking for feedback on the first launch of my spring release! Details: Jimi Hendrix's portrait 

Travel Good. Live Most.

February 20, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
theblacktongue

recently released hoodie

http://www.theblacktongue.com/product/19913-dream-team
February 21, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
wcfrontrvnners

A lot of hate going on for some decent designs. 

I have a question for the more established brands , what're some things other than shirts , hats, and sweaters you've released and sold well 

Please don't respond if you haven't done what you're suggesting.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

February 21, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
corruptyouth

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let all of you know that we just released out 2nd collection of 5 panel hats at http://corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com today. Here are the final product pictures:

Thanks for taking the time to check us out.

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

February 21, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
ctkim

some nice hats dude

http://crispincooler.tumblr.com

February 21, 2013 @ 09:29 AM
shillco

I have a question for the more established brands , what're some things other than shirts , hats, and sweaters you've released and sold well 

iPhone 4/ 4S cases.

www.shillingfordco.com

February 21, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
gold-exclusives

GOLD EXCLUSIVES clothing line. www.facebook.com/goldexclusives
any feedback is welcome.
 Any suggestions on how to send an artist free stuff?
February 21, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
jackset

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

February 22, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
Adrian Fun

Teaser of the upcoming FUN TIME Spring Summer collection!

FUN TIME www.haveafuntime.org www.facebook.com/funfunfuntime

February 22, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Teaser of the upcoming FUN TIME Spring Summer collection!
Don't use Facebook photos, you're better off all around using http://imgur.com or the like.

hot water

February 22, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
February 22, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Thanks for looking.
http://www.facebook.com/dscpremiumstreetwear
http://dscnewyork.bigcartel.com/
Your first two shirts were bland, and the attempt to be funny with the third one felt wayyyy to much like Ilthy's stuff.

hot water

February 22, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
jaemz

GOLD EXCLUSIVES clothing line. www.facebook.com/goldexclusives
any feedback is welcome.
 Any suggestions on how to send an artist free stuff?
Correct grammar is usually something you should aim for.
February 22, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
itsshawnc

Sweatpants are good 
February 22, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Sweatpants are good 
I'm currently running sweat pants with fair amount of feedback.

It all depends on what you put on them.
About to step into the relm of fashion fit sweat pants for ladies too.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

February 22, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
jxroguescholars

Just got onto Kazbah and here are the designs I threw up.  Any feedback is appreciated. 

Rogue Scholars on Kazbah

Thanks

Rogue Scholars: roguescholarsclothing.com ::::: facebook.com/roguescholars ::::: Professional Screen Printing: apparelcanvas.com

February 22, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
jaemz

Just got onto Kazbah and here are the designs I threw up.  Any feedback is appreciated. 

Rogue Scholars on Kazbah

Thanks

Deadass thought this was Rogue Status.
February 22, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
GeneralPublicCo

General Public Supply Co. 
http://generalpublicsupply.com/

Web Site- http://www.generalpublicsupply.com/

February 22, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
twincolumn

I find it pretty funny whenever I see someone in here comment "That looks like Givenchy" as if it were a bad thing.. You just said "That looks like a $300 shirt" lol

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

February 22, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
Larry S.

Hoodies now available in the SHOP + Sale for 60% + off selected HH items.Hit it! http://hungryhuman.bigcartel.com -h_h-

Stay Hungry 

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

February 22, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
walg

If anyone new brands out there needs any blank black vinyl coaches jackets to test print on, I have 10 ranging in sizes form S-XL. I'll let them go for the cheapness. I also have some blank tiger stripe camo 5 panels... feel free to PM me.
February 22, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
stillwild

Hoodies now available in the SHOP + Sale for 60% + off selected HH items.Hit it! http://hungryhuman.bigcartel.com -h_h-

Stay Hungry 
One of the best I've seen on here for sometime. Really. Content √. Design √ (also great it's in-line with content). 

Keep going man.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

February 22, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
minsct

Does anyone else here think Karmaloop has ruined the true essence of streetwear for many brands? If true 'streetwear' entails keeping things exclusive and holding a strong brand identity then it is obvious that karmaloop strives to achieve the exact opposite. They require mass produced product and then throw it in with 200 other brands. Sure, some of these brand owners have children to feed but if you really value your brands unique identity, you can find other ways. Keep it to exclusive online retailers that embrace exclusivity and share your similar aesthetic. Brands I most respect in the game are not on karmaloop. FUCT, ONLY NY, WOR just to name a few.

If one thing stands for certain, it is that I will never put my brand on karmaloop.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

February 22, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
stillwild

Does anyone else here think Karmaloop has ruins the true essence of streetwear for many brands? If true 'streetwear' entails keeping things exclusive and holding a strong brand identity then it is obvious that karmaloop strives to achieve the exact opposite. They require mass produced product and then throw it in with 200 other brands. Sure, some of these brand owners have children to feed but if you really value your brands unique identity, you can find other ways. Keep it to exclusive online retailers that embrace the exclusivity and share your similar aesthetic. Brands I most respect in the game are not on karmaloop. FUCT, ONLY NY, WOR just to name a few.

If one thing stands for certain, I will never put my brand on karmaloop.
I feel it's quite the same as doing one of those sites, like Groupon. Yes. They have a wide distribution. But No. After your sale, chances are, all of your customers, were one-off. Why? Because you didn't build an audience -- you rented one (essentially). 

So yes, I agree. Case in-point, Benny Gold. It began with Camp Hats. But once you obtain a wide-spread audience (in all fairness, his was obtained through sweat equity and quality design), you have to make certain choices. 

I grew to know, and love Benny Gold for their streetwear-ness. Limited edition. Get it before it's gone. In-formal. Cultural.

Now, I see again, he's restocking his Jansport bag? Why? Previously, people acclaimed it had to happen. It was so popular. 

Well I say, doesn't that only add to his brand? Won't that make his real fans, even MORE anxious for his new content? I think yes.

Then there's The Hundreds. Essentially the same model. Except they never re-release. They keep to their true model. While I'm not the HUGEST FAN, I respect that. I admire that. That passion to hold on to purpose. To grow from purpose. Not alter your purpose for money -- in the end, that never goes all so well.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

February 23, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Does anyone else here think Karmaloop has ruined the true essence of streetwear for many brands? If true 'streetwear' entails keeping things exclusive and holding a strong brand identity then it is obvious that karmaloop strives to achieve the exact opposite. They require mass produced product and then throw it in with 200 other brands. Sure, some of these brand owners have children to feed but if you really value your brands unique identity, you can find other ways. Keep it to exclusive online retailers that embrace exclusivity and share your similar aesthetic. Brands I most respect in the game are not on karmaloop. FUCT, ONLY NY, WOR just to name a few.

If one thing stands for certain, it is that I will never put my brand on karmaloop.
That depends on how you interpret 'exclusiveness'. Is it insanely limited runs on product, just to generate the "I want it and I can't get it" buzz? Or is it just trying to limit the crowd who wears your product?

That being said, if a site ever ruined streetwear, it was Zumiez. Fuck that site and fuck every brand on it.

hot water

February 23, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
minsct

That depends on how you interpret 'exclusiveness'. Is it insanely limited runs on product, just to generate the "I want it and I can't get it" buzz? Or is it just trying to limit the crowd who wears your product?

That being said, if a site ever ruined streetwear, it was Zumiez. Fuck that site and fuck every brand on it.
Think of 'exclusivity' as choosing your friends (retailers) wisely. Karmaloop, to me, is that whore on the corner who will sleep with anyone just to get an extra buck.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

February 23, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
jaemz

General Public Supply Co. 
http://generalpublicsupply.com/

If only you had lipped bills.
February 23, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
karakter1

I can see that some of still believe that brands value certain customers over other.....

most brands start with a local following,...then pick up  new customers from the 100 boutique accounts....then pick up all kinds of new customers from the reach of major webshops.

each customer base is just as important as the other in order to continue growth and brand success. 

brands will not refuse your business if this is your first "streetwear" tee.....and you get no special consideration because you believe that you are educated about the lifestyle!

you will find just about EVERY major brand in some kind of huge webstore...or a combination of webstores.....all the same thing! 

if you are a local that only likes to support the flagship store..fine Get it from there.
if you are a cool kid that only like to shop at boutiques...fine. Get it from the boutique
if you are new to the game and only shop at web superstores...cool. welcome..Get it from the webstore!

It happens with every brand...the people that support early, hate when a brand grows and gets new supporters...they want brands to stay small and exclusive and keep it just for themselves and a select few people....but in reality, it was never the intention of the brand to stay small for long! 

Please login first to reply.