February 9, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
HWYS - Joey

Overthrow -- I hope you have permission to use that Point Break image...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 9, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
newcitizen

Thanks for the feedback guys, but I need constructive criticism.

Travel Good. Live Most.

February 9, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
Iarumas

You don't need shit, just do what you think is best.
Whose brand is it, HBs or yours?
February 9, 2013 @ 05:25 PM

Inactive

Just looking for some feedback on this sample we've got of our 5 panel/camp caps. We're looking to expand our range with some 5 panels. Currently we stock Beanies,Tees and sweatshirts however zip up hoodies will be arriving soon and so will the 5 Panels. It'd be really helpful to get some feedback on this and our other items!
Please feel free to check out our online store:
 http://www.aliveclothing.co.uk/

February 9, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
HWYS - Joey

Alive -- really clean and simple look/font. I like it bro. One thing with the logo, I would make it a bit larger, other than that you are set.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 9, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
HWYS - Joey

Alive -- just checked out your site and your other products come off as rips of other well known brands. I like the 5 panel but I wouldn't fuck with none of the other stuff.

February 9, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
jaemz

Just looking for some feedback on this sample we've got of our 5 panel/camp caps. We're looking to expand our range with some 5 panels. Currently we stock Beanies,Tees and sweatshirts however zip up hoodies will be arriving soon and so will the 5 Panels. It'd be really helpful to get some feedback on this and our other items!

February 9, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
aightyo

Looks like something from New Generation.... Am I right?  If not, please shoot me a PM and I'd like to possibly trade some sources with you (if you're interested in doing so...)

EDIT:  After looking at previous posts, your logo does seem very similar to "alife", but I think by switching your font a little bit, you should be alright.  It doesn't help when the two names are VERY similar, but something as little as changing your font could make all the difference.  Maybe even hand draw your logo and then work with it in Illustrator.

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

February 9, 2013 @ 06:39 PM

Inactive

Thanks for the responses so far, all designs are done entirely by us. The Patch is going to be a 5x3 patch in the final rather then the 4 x 2 in that picture! dropping in about 2-3 weeks time. Wasn't aware of this Brand "alife" logo is shaped a bit differently however that's not our only logo! we've got a handrawn script which we use for most things. It's jsut a simple block font so it may look a bit similair to other things of course!
Peace 
February 9, 2013 @ 06:45 PM

Inactive

Looks like something from New Generation.... Am I right?  If not, please shoot me a PM and I'd like to possibly trade some sources with you (if you're interested in doing so...)

EDIT:  After looking at previous posts, your logo does seem very similar to "alife", but I think by switching your font a little bit, you should be alright.  It doesn't help when the two names are VERY similar, but something as little as changing your font could make all the difference.  Maybe even hand draw your logo and then work with it in Illustrator.

Hi there,
It's not New generation I'm afraid! and we've got a handrawn script Logo as well! this Logo won't be used on everything it's purely just for the 5-panels :3  

February 9, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
HWYS - Joey

Your hand drawn logo looks as it was meant to read "Active" bu somebody forgot the C... just saying.

February 9, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
itsshawnc

Personality Its What fits you brand looking to hear soem feedback. Been reading everyones knowledge and has inspired me to create this thus far, This is my newest collection called Cerebrum.

Much love for feedback!
February 9, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
jackset

AFEW NEW COLOURWAYS ONLINE 

LIMITED PIECES 

SHOP HERE: http://www.setstore.co.uk/

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

February 9, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
jackset

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

February 10, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
ILUVE$UAP

Yo! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm 17 and I run a brand named "Memoir."  I'm inspired by elements  from  traditional workwear + the Asian aesthetic which are incorpated in the garments produced. At the moment our start run has only been a few months but the concept was long in hold internal in preparance to launch. I try to consider  many  aspects before an item is actually run through the factory.

All I hope is for you lovely people to take a look at our point of view. I'm so happy for all the rad young dudes getting in to the fashion business early! Congrats to everyone on the thread and never give up.

Keep pushing!
smile

-Donoh

www.vimeo.com/58324306

If you like our brand, please like our facebook page for the latest updates, drops, + events!

☯ www.facebook.com/memoirofficial ☯

February 10, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
ILUVE$UAP

Great stuff mate! I like the simplistic approach a lot.

- Donoh

☯ www.facebook.com/memoirofficial ☯

February 10, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

February 10, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
qrct1

Aeterna SF is a street fashion experiment based in California, reflecting the intellectual pursuit of the urban aesthetic and attitude through quality product, defiant print, and mature design.

aeterna13.com

February 10, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
brightfutures

Bright Futures Sunglasses WF1 Camouflage Series

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com/bright-futures-sunglasses-wf1-camouflage-series/

-Rigid Poly-Carbonate Frame Construction
-Scratch Resistant Acrylic UV 400 Protective Lenses
-180 Degree Motion Spring Hinge Arms
-Durable Custom PANTONE Color Camouflage Wrap Frame
-Iridescent Titanium Plated Eyelets
-Bright Futures Screenprinted Side Logo

Check em out!

Updating our vendor/stockists list soon, for now you can order direct from our online store and all orders will ship March 1 for the Translucent Series. That same day pre-orders for the Camouflage Series will begin and shipment will commence on April 1...

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com ||| INSTAGRAM: @brightfuturessunglasses

February 10, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
newcitizen

@farrque it's mine

Travel Good. Live Most.

February 10, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Who are you selling the product to, you or everybody else?

hot water

February 10, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Photos from our Recent Broken Bank Winter/Spring 2013 Collection Look Book
having band-aids for the elbow patches on the letterman is kinda cool, but really childish at the same time. 

also, what's up with all the unprofessional subdomains? You've got an actual domain, don't use a .wordpress.com blog. Use subdomains or some shit, so it's blog.brokenbankclothing.com. And, about Wordpress, I'd use Tumblr instead, for the sheer exposure it offers. But, that's me, not you, so whatever.

hot water

February 10, 2013 @ 12:52 PM
bricktop

Aeterna SF is a street fashion experiment based in California, reflecting the intellectual pursuit of the urban aesthetic and attitude through quality product, defiant print, and mature design.
Extremely pretentious, especially considering you have one t shirt with some text in a box

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

February 10, 2013 @ 02:37 PM
newcitizen

Who are you selling the product to, you or everybody else?
Everyone else of course

Travel Good. Live Most.

February 10, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
sevendays

Some of the stuff here is crazy good, figured I might as well post what I've been kind of working on, Get Ahead, I've wanted to start a brand of some kind for a long time and decided to finally actually take some steps towards doing it, blah blah blah.

Here's the first decent (I think) design I've come up with, US Flags/ Axes have been used before but this is something I'd buy, rips/ new takes of designs are my favourite kind of designs, probably because of the amount of bands that do it on their T shirts.

Anyway, with that in mind I wanted to use something that references something recognisable or some shit so yeah, kind of like a Polo US Sweater, also w/ Onyx, the Nirvana font.

Feel free to entirely slate the whole thing.
February 10, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
legend47

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some feedback. I'm in the very early stages of designing and want to know if I'm on a good track. In case you're wondering, I have received permission from the copyright holders to use the images. Thanks

February 10, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
kidkorea

Few updates..

Inside leather patches

These are our backpack handles before they are sewn on. 100% natural double-layered leather so its extremely sturdy! There are no logo prints anywhere on the bags except the handle where IISE is hand stamped.

Behind the scenes production shot! All of our bags are handmade in a small workshop in Seoul by people who have been in the industry for over 30 years.

Detailed shot of our straps before they are connected to our M2 & Daypack models. We love the ash black color and how textured and random the patterns are for each and every strap.

Another behind the scenes shot from our lookbook shoot. Traditional Korean architecture is so inspirational. The details you can find on the roofs, doors, and walls are all amazing.

Army of IISE daypacks ready to take over. 

Production is now officially finished, few more days to our release!

Support us by liking our Facebook Page!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

February 10, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Few updates..

Inside leather patches

These are our backpack handles before they are sewn on. 100% natural double-layered leather so its extremely sturdy! There are no logo prints anywhere on the bags except the handle where IISE is hand stamped.

Behind the scenes production shot! All of our bags are handmade in a small workshop in Seoul by people who have been in the industry for over 30 years.

Detailed shot of our straps before they are connected to our M2 & Daypack models. We love the ash black color and how textured and random the patterns are for each and every strap.

Another behind the scenes shot from our lookbook shoot. Traditional Korean architecture is so inspirational. The details you can find on the roofs, doors, and walls are all amazing.

Army of IISE daypacks ready to take over. 

Production is now officially finished, few more days to our release!

Support us by liking our Facebook Page!
Best of luck with your brand, you've certainly set yourself up for success with this.

I'd suggest a video review kind of thing for each bag, just you opening it up and explaining all the pockets and shit. I'm not big on the backpack game, but this'd make me more likely to buy.

hot water

February 10, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
chads

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some feedback. I'm in the very early stages of designing and want to know if I'm on a good track. In case you're wondering, I have received permission from the copyright holders to use the images. Thanks

You're off to a horrible start. It honestly sucks.

But I will give you some feedback. First of all the pictures are really bad, at least get a high quality picture. Second, the font are something I can easily recreate in MS Word which show so creativity. Third, you show no branding; you represent no brand and the only common theme or idea between the 'designs' is shitty pictures with corny tag lines under them that have little relevance.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

February 11, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
HWYS - Joey

For everyone here trying to create a "brand", for the love of god go to threadless.com and look at what people are doing. Do you see a resemblance? Fuck yeah you do, you know why? Cause all you are doing is putting a photo or simple design on a shirt and calling it a brand. That's not a brand, its a shirt. That's it...

You guys need to look at design sites, architecture sites, photography sites and such places for inspiration. Once you have an idea that you really like, then break it down to its simples form and build from there. You cant just put a photo of a model on a shirt and expect people to pay you $30 for it. You know why/how Supreme did it with the K. Moss shirt? Cause it was Supreme and they have been in business since the 90's. Supreme could had put any photo there, any, and kids would had jumped all over it just cause its Supreme.

Please login first to reply.