Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 31, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
originallyfresh

Hey guys, we're getting ready to drop our first line this spring! Very excited. 

www.facebook.com/originallyfresh
Twitter & Instagram: @originallyfresh

Get a different picture or pose or model if you want people on here to be interested in your stuff.
Also, different outfits. The one you have up right now screams to me "CAWP DEEZ SWAG SHIRTS WIT OUR FRESH JAYZ"

tl;dr,
Different background picture. Good choice of font and logo.
great typography, it goes well with the flow of the fin of the whale..perhaps you guys can clean up the whale a bit more..the back make it more smooth..the eye a bit bigger..it looks just like a dot in the middle of a shape..possible add some depth and details to differentiate different body parts of the whale.. the leaf is so small it seems non existent or looks like you threw it in there at the last second..the leaf is as important as the whale if it going to be apart of the main logo you are using. You can incorporate the leaf inside the whale..scale it up bigger to where its a knockout against the whale and then people will understand where the word fresh comes into play..hope all works well in the future!
I think its an Elephant man but I agree the eye needs to be a little bit bigger but I like its simplicity

@jaemznugyen I agree, I have scheduled to get some professional lifestyle shots done. My photographer has been away for a couple months so I tried to make due but luckily they are available. So I will have some good shots before the release because I definitely don't want to give that "CAWP DEEZ SWAG SHIRTS WIT OUR FRESH JAYZ" type of vibe haha. Not what we are going for at all. 

@cmpndist Thanks! Yeah its an elephant smile 

@casein_point Thank you, I will try playing around with the eye and see if I like it bigger. I was curious how other people would perceive the logo. When I designed it, to me its obvious it's and elephant holding a leaf, but sometimes when you get deep in a project it can be hard to step back and see what other people might see. 

Thanks for all the feedback!
January 31, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
Truminati

What do you all think of our logo?

Truminati - www.truminati.com - www.twitter.com/truminati - www.facebook.com/truminati

January 31, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
Broken Bank Clo

At the end of the day it's your company, your brand.

Don't always follow everyone advice...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

January 31, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
-x

Because I love you guys...

Click the picture to use your EXCLUSIVE HB FORUM PROMO CODE
It can only be used twice so who ever gets there first wins I guess

http://tenthmusebc.com

January 31, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
originallyfresh

At the end of the day it's your company, your brand.

Don't always follow everyone advice...
Oh I agree smile I take every comment, compliment, insult, criticism etc. with a grain of salt. The brand will always ring true to who I am but I will always listen to an outsiders opinion. 
January 31, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
minsct

'TheSWAGISBACK'

Just horrible.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

January 31, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
-x

'TheSWAGISBACK'

Just horrible.
jst 4 u bby :*

http://tenthmusebc.com

January 31, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
Iarumas

Things that make people take your "basementbrand" as a joke:
- Any of the words "Swag", "Fresh" or "Kush" in it.
- Ripping of famous logos and implementing your cheap ass logo on it.
- Doing the exact same shit as everyone else for some quick cash.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

January 31, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
mojosodope

@orion8 it is cool! I'll prolly cop.
what blanks do you use tho?

I disgust myself but I am not unhappy about that.

February 1, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
kitelifeco

Just waiting on them grape 5's to drop!!! razz

KiteLifeCo. "It's Not Style, It's a LifeStyle!" Follow Us @kitelifeco www.kitelifeclothing.com

February 1, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
kitelifeco

KiteLifeCo. "It's Not Style, It's a LifeStyle!" Follow Us @kitelifeco www.kitelifeclothing.com

February 1, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
☹ JE-SUS ☹

"Just waiting on them grape 5's to drop!!!"

can you not?
February 1, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
qrct1

Things that make people take your "basementbrand" as a joke:
- Any of the words "Swag", "Fresh" or "Kush" in it.
- Ripping of famous logos and implementing your cheap ass logo on it.
- Doing the exact same shit as everyone else for some quick cash.
ur a faget

www.æterna.net/shop

February 1, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
t-rex

check out my online store/vintage shop 

http://trexcollection.bigcartel.com/

http://t-rexcollection.blogspot.com

February 1, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
Rushnred

Hey wuts up....so i have been reading these forums and have seen some great stuff..... Im in the process of creating a clothing brand called Rushn Red and right now Ive been working by myself and the help of my brother. We just got done with some of our photoshoots you can see the pics at www.rushnred.com and would like to get some of your opinions of what you guys think of the brand. Also, I would like some advice on how you guys went about networking with people to learn more about this business and meeting people to help my brand grow thanx!!!!
February 1, 2013 @ 12:32 PM
wavytoussaint

Some cool stuff on this thread

I just launched a new brand check out our collection here...

http://www.sakpasenyc.com/collection/winter-delivery-13/

Store:
http://www.sakpasenyc.com/store/
February 1, 2013 @ 02:44 PM
kumasiii

why would anyone want to buy a sweatshirt with your shitty logo on it? idgi, there is literally nothing that sets you apart
please try harder
February 1, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
rare1

No thanks to the ass promo....
February 1, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
gregvillafana

Hello Hypebeast Forum readers,
I have enjoyed reading for some time now. I would like to make a small contribution to the forum "Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread". I recently had some t-shirts printed for my soon to be face kerchief brand and was very impressed with the quality all around. The t-shirt brand is called "Cotton Heritage" http://www.cottonheritage.com/
If you are having a hard time finding a good t-shirt or sweater these guys are top notch and great people as well. Here is a couple shirts I put up on my ETSY store where you can purchase http://www.etsy.com/shop/Cilmera?ref=shop_sugg
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @g_vills
February 1, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
adoboFosho

why would anyone want to buy a sweatshirt with your shitty logo on it? idgi, there is literally nothing that sets you apart
please try harder
but its sick pussy tho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 1, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
noneotherclothes

Everyone check out None Other Clothing sale right now on our Native Tee http://noneotherclothing.bigcartel.com/product/none-native

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

February 1, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
logojones

this guy looks like he has a dookie in his pants

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

February 1, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
logojones

Hey guys I got a brand called Trainwreckers Club and just wanting to get some feed back. I rebranded and created a new look and logo for the brand but still got my old designs to sell. If you guys like what you see, like our facebook page or follow our tumblr. You can even support and help me produce some more shirts by buying one! Thanks guys!

Facebook
Tumblr
Buy!

I also got a new design coming after I sell enough of my old inventory to make new ones. Tell me what you guys think. Critique is much appreciated! The orange is a brighter orange but for some reason this jpg image is bad quality.

really like the simplicity of your logo but I would (personally) get rid of the black dot/hole on the badge. Real clean and strong no need to distract the eye.

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

February 2, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
TRWKSCLUB

Hey guys I got a brand called Trainwreckers Club and just wanting to get some feed back. I rebranded and created a new look and logo for the brand but still got my old designs to sell. If you guys like what you see, like our facebook page or follow our tumblr. You can even support and help me produce some more shirts by buying one! Thanks guys!

Facebook
Tumblr
Buy!

I also got a new design coming after I sell enough of my old inventory to make new ones. Tell me what you guys think. Critique is much appreciated! The orange is a brighter orange but for some reason this jpg image is bad quality.

really like the simplicity of your logo but I would (personally) get rid of the black dot/hole on the badge. Real clean and strong no need to distract the eye.
Thanks. Thanks for the input!
February 2, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
Vezflow

Manhattan Motives

February 2, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
paperboyjim

February 2, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
Vezflow

Manhattan Motives

February 3, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
aaronstrdywngs

Not posted in this thread for a while. But go check us out. Growing and learning by the minute. 

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

February 3, 2013 @ 08:51 AM

put this together after getting some inspiration from you guys.

www.damagegallery.com

RIFF RAFF  x  RAF SIMONS  x  DAMAGE GALLERY
February 3, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
phreshlife

Phreshlife is a little more then just a new clothing line...
It is a way of life, a new beginning for everyone who needs it. Phreshlife is a premier online clothing brand that epitomizes all things phresh.     It’s about giving yourself a phresh start, being different, remaining authentic, and living your best life; a Phreshlife.

At Phreshlife, our aim is to provide high quality lifestyle apparel that’s unique, experimental, and phresh.  Our signature line, Sleep Mode, represents our continuous drive to live our dreams and make them reality.   It promotes positivity and success.    

Believe in yourself and believe in your dreams and soon you’ll discover that you’re no longer dreaming, but making it a reality!

What makes us different is that we are able to exhibit the meaning of Phreshlife using live music entertainment and visual art; led by a phenomenal artist named Dezzy Yates aka the Phreshbot. (his dance video is above)   Our aim is to continue traveling globally to universities and entertainment events and continue to further spread the ideology of Phreshlife, the Best Life!

Our Online Apparel Store is located here: http://phreshlife.com  We know hypebeast is a great platform for indie clothing lines and couldn't wait to log on and share Phreshlife with you all smile   Thanks and feel free to write us with any questions, comments or feedback. 

CEO of Phreshlife, LLC
Curtis 'Spita' Alexander
www.phreshlife.com 

#Phreshlife is the Best Life! http://www.phreshlife.com

Please login first to reply.