FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
February 6, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
hkeys

Well you guys wanted to be know it all's last time i posted but i'm posting this for the hell of it cause well we're good with or without hypebeast, but it's always interesting to see others opinions. Thanks, and keep working everyone. 

http://www.nobodyspecialco.com/

Good quality photos are nice. But, I'd stray away from wearing items that you aren't making and trying to showcase. Like your Pyrex and nike shorts, hats, and tops. Also, what's up with the basketball shorts/legging stee? I don't get it man. I know that's the "cool" thing now but it looks like you're just imitating Pyrex type trash. No hate just my opinion. Best of luck.

http://thedividedminds.com/

February 6, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
minsct

^Rest in Feces? Interesting take.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

February 6, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
casein_point

Well you guys wanted to be know it all's last time i posted but i'm posting this for the hell of it cause well we're good with or without hypebeast, but it's always interesting to see others opinions. Thanks, and keep working everyone. 

Good quality photos are nice. But, I'd stray away from wearing items that you aren't making and trying to showcase. Like your Pyrex and nike shorts, hats, and tops. Also, what's up with the basketball shorts/legging stee? I don't get it man. I know that's the "cool" thing now but it looks like you're just imitating Pyrex type trash. No hate just my opinion. Best of luck.
I pretty much agree with everything above. I like the quality of the shots but don't particularly care for the other brands being incorporated into it or the meggings. your products look pretty nice the only piece i don't like is the dice hat but keep grindin man.
February 6, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
southshorematt

Few products we're dropping on our new website and store next week. I would love some feedback
February 6, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
kitelifeco

KiteLifeCo. "It's Not Style, It's a LifeStyle!" Follow Us @kitelifeco www.kitelifeclothing.com

February 6, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
paperboyjim

February 6, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
foyboy_birdseyeview

ROCK OR NOT? [/img]
February 6, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
krome28

thoughts/bashing/opinions/trolls welcome

If I were to do something like this..I would add some text tie everything well together since this isnt a very creative or interesting design by itself. How would this tie to Apollo??
February 6, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
hkeys

I pretty much agree with everything above. I like the quality of the shots but don't particularly care for the other brands being incorporated into it or the meggings. your products look pretty nice the only piece i don't like is the dice hat but keep grindin man.
The dice hat isn't even their's. It's not on their shop. That was my point by saying they shouldn't be rocking other brands and pieces that aren't their's. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

February 6, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
theradlife

Looking for some new feedback on our brand THE RADLIFE we are a streetwear and lifestyle brand from San Luis Obispo Ca, where just opened up our first flagship store in Nov of 2012! Thank you in advance for the feedback!
RDLFE.com

more designs available on the site! rdlfe.com
February 6, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

3d cart is what diamond uses....

do you like their website???

lolllll
For what it is, their store's okay.

It's not terribly outdated, it's easy to navigate, it can go like that for at least another year.

The designs, on the other hand..

hot water

February 6, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

SUPERMAN DIAMOND KRYPTONITE LOGO
It's original, I'll give you that.

It just seems like the kinda thing where you have to tell the person what it is.

"What's up with your shirt? I don't get it, is it a DSC x Superman collab or something?"
"No, it's Kryptonite, like, you know.."
"Oh, that's kinda clever, I guess."

hot water

February 6, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
solefullbody

even though i've seen a bunch of brands & designs i'm not personally with or feeling, keep working y'all. AS LONG AS YOUR HEART'S IN IT the sky is the limit. lol & smh at everyone just saying ill shit w/o constructive criticism or actually tryna help, dudes acting like they're ronnie fieg, kevin ma or shawn stussy or some shit, feeling themselves. BUT if most of y'all are just doing it just to be doing it and not at least thinking about making a real impact or gaining respect doing things your way then quit while you're not ahead. dudes are putting some bullshit (literally) on tees and thinking they're hot, tryna be cool and not artists. i mean you gotta know that's not gon fly here! c'mon.. this is hypebeast, one of the most high-end fashion sites & forums out here. just look at the hypebeast store man. some of you dudes are killing it but some of you gotta really re-evaluate why you wanna get in the game.

what's the difference between me and you?

February 6, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

I'm going to be honest and say I'm not a feeling anything you're putting out. The outfit choices you chose for the lookbook just reinforced it, plus, mixing other brand's stuff is a no-no, minus the obvious like shoes and pants.

hot water

February 6, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
kitelifeco

KiteLifeCo. "It's Not Style, It's a LifeStyle!" Follow Us @kitelifeco www.kitelifeclothing.com

February 6, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

You're fucking up the template, dude. Lighten up the shadows.

hot water

February 7, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
Jake Ocean

Looking for some new feedback on our brand THE RADLIFE we are a streetwear and lifestyle brand from San Luis Obispo Ca, where just opened up our first flagship store in Nov of 2012! Thank you in advance for the feedback!
RDLFE.com

that's awesome that you opened up your own shop. good luck!!

http://www.distantlight.co

February 7, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
ctkim

RDLFE.com

store looks pretty sick

http://crispincooler.tumblr.com

February 7, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
HWYS - Joey

Holy shit it's been a minute since I've been on this site. Good to see some people are still doing their due diligence and actually trying to put together proper designs. On the other hand, is kinda fuck'd up that after months of not even bothering with the site, I come back and see the same stuff over and over...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 7, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
jaemznugyen

lmao thought it was al dente posting when i was skimming through
February 7, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
foyboy_birdseyeview

hey guys i appreciate you giving me 4 thumbs down but can I get some feedback? On what I can do to change this to make it 4 thumbs up??[/img]
February 7, 2013 @ 08:11 AM
flauwekul

I've recently started designing a neck label for my clothing label, could anyone give me a link or just tell we the requirements for a neck label, like the information about washing, ironing.. just like what has to be on there?

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

February 7, 2013 @ 11:38 AM
kitelifeco

February 7, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
casein_point

Dear @kitelifeco

Please stop.

Thank you.
February 7, 2013 @ 02:18 PM
logojones

Kite Life as much as I don't like your clothing or brand I can see improvement from your first post to now. Everyones hating but I can see you have some passion to create. Just focus on smaller quality graphics instead of a bunch of crappy ones. 

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

February 7, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
afritribe

"Its not about fashion, more about symbolism" Check us out and the lookbook at http://www.theafritribe.com
February 7, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
originallyfresh

I've recently started designing a neck label for my clothing label, could anyone give me a link or just tell we the requirements for a neck label, like the information about washing, ironing.. just like what has to be on there?
Washing instructions, country of origin, material, RN#.

Here is a very detailed article on everything you need to know
http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus21-threading-your-way-through-labeling-requirements-under-textile-and-wool-acts
February 7, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
jackset

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

February 7, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
kitelifeco

February 7, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
kitelifeco

Kite Life as much as I don't like your clothing or brand I can see improvement from your first post to now. Everyones hating but I can see you have some passion to create. Just focus on smaller quality graphics instead of a bunch of crappy ones. 
Thanks,

just trying to learn more everyday and work with the little constructive and useful information i get from forums videos and books..

Please login first to reply.