Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 1, 2013 @ 12:32 PM
wavytoussaint

Some cool stuff on this thread

I just launched a new brand check out our collection here...

http://www.sakpasenyc.com/collection/winter-delivery-13/

Store:
http://www.sakpasenyc.com/store/
February 1, 2013 @ 02:44 PM
kumasiii

why would anyone want to buy a sweatshirt with your shitty logo on it? idgi, there is literally nothing that sets you apart
please try harder
February 1, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
rare1

Because I love you guys...

Click the picture to use your EXCLUSIVE HB FORUM PROMO CODE
It can only be used twice so who ever gets there first wins I guess
No thanks to the ass promo....
February 1, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
gregvillafana

Hello Hypebeast Forum readers,
I have enjoyed reading for some time now. I would like to make a small contribution to the forum "Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread". I recently had some t-shirts printed for my soon to be face kerchief brand and was very impressed with the quality all around. The t-shirt brand is called "Cotton Heritage" http://www.cottonheritage.com/
If you are having a hard time finding a good t-shirt or sweater these guys are top notch and great people as well. Here is a couple shirts I put up on my ETSY store where you can purchase http://www.etsy.com/shop/Cilmera?ref=shop_sugg
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @g_vills
February 1, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
adoboFosho

why would anyone want to buy a sweatshirt with your shitty logo on it? idgi, there is literally nothing that sets you apart
please try harder
but its sick pussy tho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 1, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
noneotherclothes

Everyone check out None Other Clothing sale right now on our Native Tee http://noneotherclothing.bigcartel.com/product/none-native

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/noneotherclothing and get some gear at noneotherclothing.com!

February 1, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
logojones

Hey guys, we're getting ready to drop our first line this spring! Very excited. 

www.facebook.com/originallyfresh
Twitter & Instagram: @originallyfresh

this guy looks like he has a dookie in his pants

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

February 1, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
logojones

Hey guys I got a brand called Trainwreckers Club and just wanting to get some feed back. I rebranded and created a new look and logo for the brand but still got my old designs to sell. If you guys like what you see, like our facebook page or follow our tumblr. You can even support and help me produce some more shirts by buying one! Thanks guys!

Facebook
Tumblr
Buy!

I also got a new design coming after I sell enough of my old inventory to make new ones. Tell me what you guys think. Critique is much appreciated! The orange is a brighter orange but for some reason this jpg image is bad quality.

really like the simplicity of your logo but I would (personally) get rid of the black dot/hole on the badge. Real clean and strong no need to distract the eye.

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

February 2, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
TRWKSCLUB

Hey guys I got a brand called Trainwreckers Club and just wanting to get some feed back. I rebranded and created a new look and logo for the brand but still got my old designs to sell. If you guys like what you see, like our facebook page or follow our tumblr. You can even support and help me produce some more shirts by buying one! Thanks guys!

Facebook
Tumblr
Buy!

I also got a new design coming after I sell enough of my old inventory to make new ones. Tell me what you guys think. Critique is much appreciated! The orange is a brighter orange but for some reason this jpg image is bad quality.

really like the simplicity of your logo but I would (personally) get rid of the black dot/hole on the badge. Real clean and strong no need to distract the eye.
Thanks. Thanks for the input!
February 2, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
Vezflow

Manhattan Motives

February 2, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
paperboyjim

February 2, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
Vezflow

Manhattan Motives

February 3, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
aaronstrdywngs

Not posted in this thread for a while. But go check us out. Growing and learning by the minute. 

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

February 3, 2013 @ 08:51 AM

put this together after getting some inspiration from you guys.

www.damagegallery.com

RIFF RAFF  x  RAF SIMONS  x  DAMAGE GALLERY
February 3, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
phreshlife

Phreshlife is a little more then just a new clothing line...
It is a way of life, a new beginning for everyone who needs it. Phreshlife is a premier online clothing brand that epitomizes all things phresh.     It’s about giving yourself a phresh start, being different, remaining authentic, and living your best life; a Phreshlife.

At Phreshlife, our aim is to provide high quality lifestyle apparel that’s unique, experimental, and phresh.  Our signature line, Sleep Mode, represents our continuous drive to live our dreams and make them reality.   It promotes positivity and success.    

Believe in yourself and believe in your dreams and soon you’ll discover that you’re no longer dreaming, but making it a reality!

What makes us different is that we are able to exhibit the meaning of Phreshlife using live music entertainment and visual art; led by a phenomenal artist named Dezzy Yates aka the Phreshbot. (his dance video is above)   Our aim is to continue traveling globally to universities and entertainment events and continue to further spread the ideology of Phreshlife, the Best Life!

Our Online Apparel Store is located here: http://phreshlife.com  We know hypebeast is a great platform for indie clothing lines and couldn't wait to log on and share Phreshlife with you all smile   Thanks and feel free to write us with any questions, comments or feedback. 

CEO of Phreshlife, LLC
Curtis 'Spita' Alexander
www.phreshlife.com 

#Phreshlife is the Best Life! http://www.phreshlife.com

February 3, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
jaemznugyen

It is a way of life, a new beginning for everyone who needs it. Phreshlife is a premier online clothing brand that epitomizes all things phresh.     It’s about giving yourself a phresh start, being different, remaining authentic, and living your best life; a Phreshlife.

At Phreshlife, our aim is to provide high quality lifestyle apparel that’s unique, experimental, and phresh.  Our signature line, Sleep Mode, represents our continuous drive to live our dreams and make them reality.   It promotes positivity and success.    

Believe in yourself and believe in your dreams and soon you’ll discover that you’re no longer dreaming, but making it a reality!

What makes us different is that we are able to exhibit the meaning of Phreshlife using live music entertainment and visual art; led by a phenomenal artist named Dezzy Yates aka the Phreshbot. (his dance video is above)   Our aim is to continue traveling globally to universities and entertainment events and continue to further spread the ideology of Phreshlife, the Best Life!

Our Online Apparel Store is located here: http://phreshlife.com  We know hypebeast is a great platform for indie clothing lines and couldn't wait to log on and share Phreshlife with you all    Thanks and feel free to write us with any questions, comments or feedback. 

CEO of Phreshlife, LLC
Curtis 'Spita' Alexander
www.phreshlife.com 
First off, "Phresh" makes me feel like I'm looking at a brand designed by sixth graders. Second, people don't really care about what your brand comes from or stands for. I understand that you want to bring depth to your creations, but  really, who do you think reads it? Lastly, your website. It's ugly, laggy, and the organization is terrible.
February 3, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
kitelifeco

KiteLifeCo. "It's Not Style, It's a LifeStyle!" Follow Us @kitelifeco www.kitelifeclothing.com

February 3, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
kitelifeco

KiteLifeCo. "It's Not Style, It's a LifeStyle!" Follow Us @kitelifeco www.kitelifeclothing.com

February 3, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
minsct

Our Online Apparel Store is located here: http://phreshlife.com  We know hypebeast is a great platform for indie clothing lines and couldn't wait to log on and share Phreshlife with you all    Thanks and feel free to write us with any questions, comments or feedback. 

CEO of Phreshlife, LLC
Curtis 'Spita' Alexander
www.phreshlife.com 
Although I am definately all for the 'achieve your dreams' attitude, I feel like you havn't really nailed it with this one. Firstly, the name is really lacking and unoriginal. You need to think of something that hasn't been done. Take a few months and brainstorm ideas. A good name isn't easy. In addition, I feel as though you are overly enthusiastic with your 'go getter' attitude to the point it becomes cheesy. How many other brands have you heard say 'we are more than just a brand' - almost EVERYONE has said it at some point. In the end, you aren't much more than just a brand. Sure, it could be your passion and it could represent multiple things but in the end you are still a brand. Finally, your website is unattractive and looks like it was designed on clip art.

This is just feedback. Use it how you please.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

February 3, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
UNCOMMON VALUE

UNCOMMON VALUE \ 5 NEW RELEASES \ WOMENS CLOTHES NOW AVAILABLE\ SHOP ONLINE: WWW.ULETTERV.COM

February 3, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
UNCOMMON VALUE

February 4, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
kitelifeco

February 4, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
thecollective

Give us some feedback on our big cartel site design http://www.kitelife.bigcartel.com/  and our up-dated site http://www.kitelifeclothing.com/
oh my gosh you actually have a bigcartel up
please pleasee make different designs, you won't get anywhere with the ones you have up there for sale right now...
February 4, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
jaemznugyen

UNCOMMON VALUE \ 5 NEW RELEASES \ WOMENS CLOTHES NOW AVAILABLE\ SHOP ONLINE: WWW.ULETTERV.COM

Here's an example of good presentation if anyone was wondering.
February 4, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
chads

@jaemznugyen oh yeah? Is your verdict the end all, be all or something?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

February 4, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
jaemznugyen

@jaemznugyen oh yeah? Is your verdict the end all, be all or something?
no but your photography is on point as well
February 4, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
blueowljml

You guys think floral pattern is played out??
February 4, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
jaemznugyen

Supreme is about to do their second season what do you think
February 4, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
hkeys

Played out? Yeah sure, but a lot of things are played out but people still like it. It really depends on what you plan on using a floral pattern for and how you execute it which can make or break the piece. Seen some brands use a floral pattern as their underbrim for hats which to me looks much iller than entire all over print. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

February 4, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
hkeys

The same question can be asked with camo and paisley prints too. They might be played out but they're going to be around for ever and have been a staple for a long time. Some brands can use these patterns well, create their own in house patterns and designs, while some use the first ones they come across now with little to no thought placed into it. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

Please login first to reply.